Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

[Kaguya Test] Shade Dracova

Greetings, Shade Dracova

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own Kagetora biography( http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98813 ) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Re: [Kaguya Test] Shade Dracova

Dont hold back, I wouldnt want a bio that i was not ready for.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Kimmimaro Kaguya

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Shade Dracova View Post
    Dont hold back, I wouldnt want a bio that i was not ready for.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Kimmimaro Kaguya
    Okay, let's roll~

I use
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Making it come down from behind, striking you from behind(Obviously.).

I immediatly follow up using
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Sending a wave of Chidori senbons at you.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

I wait for you to make your first move so I watch you closely. I then notice the weather change as the sky darkens. I then take my attention away from your to scout the sky as I know something is coming. When I notice the clouds start to spin in one area I notice the tornado coming down on me so I make dense as steel bones grow on the every single part of my body making a spike armor around me. They would be dense as steel so I doubt the tornado would slice through them to get to me. I might have been left with very few cuts through my creases. Also the tornado would not pick me up if you look at the video example of it being used. Severing Pressure only travels around you since you are in the eye of it.

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

I then make then bone retract inside me as I start to run towards you quickly. I then notice you wave you hand and release many chidori senbon so I create a dense spiral drill of bone in my left arm and hold it in front of me in a horizontal manner to protect most of my body and vital points. Some would hit my shin or foot but that is ok because the Kaguya has a high resistance to pain due to the fact that the must learn to not flinch in battle when they use their Kaguya techniques becuase the feel it as the bones wrench through there skin also making it the perfect way to get out of a genjutsu.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

My drill would be full of cracks and dents due to the fact it took all the senbon straight on but since the energy wasnt focused in one point it would destroy my drill. I bring my left arm to the side and I then point my right fingertips at you. I do this while I am still rush at you to short range. I release 5 finger bullets towards you to give me some room to advance.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Something tells me this is not going to be easy. o-o

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Shade Dracova View Post
    I wait for you to make your first move so I watch you closely. I then notice the weather change as the sky darkens. I then take my attention away from your to scout the sky as I know something is coming. When I notice the clouds start to spin in one area I notice the tornado coming down on me so I make dense as steel bones grow on the every single part of my body making a spike armor around me. They would be dense as steel so I doubt the tornado would slice through them to get to me. I might have been left with very few cuts through my creases. Also the tornado would not pick me up if you look at the video example of it being used. Severing Pressure only travels around you since you are in the eye of it.

Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

I then make then bone retract inside me as I start to run towards you quickly. I then notice you wave you hand and release many chidori senbon so I create a dense spiral drill of bone in my left arm and hold it in front of me in a horizontal manner to protect most of my body and vital points. Some would hit my shin or foot but that is ok because the Kaguya has a high resistance to pain due to the fact that the must learn to not flinch in battle when they use their Kaguya techniques becuase the feel it as the bones wrench through there skin also making it the perfect way to get out of a genjutsu.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

My drill would be full of cracks and dents due to the fact it took all the senbon straight on but since the energy wasnt focused in one point it would destroy my drill. I bring my left arm to the side and I then point my right fingertips at you. I do this while I am still rush at you to short range. I release 5 finger bullets towards you to give me some room to advance.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Something tells me this is not going to be easy. o-o

I form a quick hand sign using
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Forming an antlion be-neath you as you're defending from the lightning senbons. Since your drill is infront of you, you wouldn't be able to see it coming.

I follow up using
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

exhaling one fire sphere aimed at you. (If you still decide to shoot those bone bullets at me, they will be pushed out of the way by the fire sphere.)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

As I am running at you I hear the earth crack and feel the ground start to shift. I then notice the ground is sucking me in so I quickly jump into the air while retracking my bone flower in my left arm. While hovering I quickly pull out 2 bone swords from each of my shoulders in rapid sucession. I throw them into the ground one apart from the other at my maximum jumping distance. I land on the first bone jump to the second and jump off that one to a safe distance from you antlion. While I do this I am still move towards you.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia x2
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

As I am still moving towards you I see you spit your fireball at me so I grow multiple spikes around my body and I pivot on my right leg making me spin rapidly. This work make me go right through the fire as the spikes work as armor and as I am spinning rapidly the air around me would disperse the fire letting me travel right through it at rapid speeds.

As I am getting dizzy from the rapid spinning I quickly come to a sudden stop. I then use the leftover momentum to jump into air and come down upon you with great speed(as I would be at short range by now). As I come down on you I quickly extend my legs and come down upon with a strong drop kick to the shoulder shattering you collar bone.

Note: I decide not to use the ten finger drill once I hear and feel the antlion.

Last edited by Shade Dracova; 01-11-2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Mistakes in BBCoding.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

The fire sphere is compressed and capable of going through concrete. The way you're using Dance of the Larch only protects your torso, leaving your head nd legs wide open.

I will get it checked by Mugi-san~

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 01-11-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed