Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[ Mu Test ] ~Sanji~

Welcome ~Sanji~,

The Mu (second Tsuchikage) biography test will consist of a fight between you and Myself. You are allowed to use the abilities of the biography and will be graded on your ability to use the character.

Rules:

Rei's normal Rules and Restrictions apply.
    Custom Jutsu and Custom Elements are not allowed.
    Breaking any of the following rules will result in automatic failure.

You do not need to defeat me to pass - however, doing so will gain extra marks.
    I will be using a Gaara bio.
    Terrain: Arid wasteland
    Range : Mid range from each other

Most importantly,

Spamming here will not be tolerated. Only mods/admin/senseis can post here if their opinion is asked for by the rp mods. Any other person spamming will be infracted.

Please post a link to the bio and I will make the first move.

Last edited by Jinbei; 01-06-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Re: [ Mu Test ] ~Sanji~

無, Mū

May this be an excellent Fight.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sanji~ View Post
    無, Mū

May this be an excellent Fight.
    Let's hope it is.
    __________________________________________________ __

Gaara : *thinking to himself* So this is the great former Tsuchikage...

As soon as I see you, I use...

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing you to stumble, rendering you unable to regain your equilibrium for at least another couple of seconds, which in turn creates an opening. Note this jutsu was performed without any warning whatsoever and thus would meet you by surprise. As this was happening, I start to spread my chakra-infused sand all around me, forming a perimeter around me full of sand that's ready to protect me whenever it's necessary. Furthermore, I also keep enough sand to use as a defense/attack mechanism although a large amount is still employed to create the defensive perimeter.

Then, immediately after, I use...

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

The gigantic dragon fireballs shoot out of my mouth and completely decimate anything they come in contact with, all of them aimed at different spots; some of them are aimed to hit you whereas the rest is perfectly launched to ensure you won't be able to escape by running or anything of the sort. The fireballs all come towards you at full strength and speed. I'd also like to note you're still in a bad situation, given you'd be still falling when I release my technique.

While the fireballs are flying at you, I use...

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

The two S-rank lightning blasts shoot through the fireballs, hitting you at the same time as the fireballs.

Note that even with Mu's sensing capabilities, you would have to prepare a counter to the fire jutsu BEFORE preparing a counter to the lightning. If you waited long enough to realize that I was using a lightning jutsu, then you would be hit by the fireballs. Conversely, if you used a jutsu to block the fireballs only, you would be hit by the lightning.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    Let's hope it is.
    __________________________________________________ __

Gaara : *thinking to himself* So this is the great former Tsuchikage...

As soon as I see you, I use...

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing you to stumble, rendering you unable to regain your equilibrium for at least another couple of seconds, which in turn creates an opening. Note this jutsu was performed without any warning whatsoever and thus would meet you by surprise. As this was happening, I start to spread my chakra-infused sand all around me, forming a perimeter around me full of sand that's ready to protect me whenever it's necessary. Furthermore, I also keep enough sand to use as a defense/attack mechanism although a large amount is still employed to create the defensive perimeter.

Then, immediately after, I use...

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

The gigantic dragon fireballs shoot out of my mouth and completely decimate anything they come in contact with, all of them aimed at different spots; some of them are aimed to hit you whereas the rest is perfectly launched to ensure you won't be able to escape by running or anything of the sort. The fireballs all come towards you at full strength and speed. I'd also like to note you're still in a bad situation, given you'd be still falling when I release my technique.

While the fireballs are flying at you, I use...

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

The two S-rank lightning blasts shoot through the fireballs, hitting you at the same time as the fireballs.

Note that even with Mu's sensing capabilities, you would have to prepare a counter to the fire jutsu BEFORE preparing a counter to the lightning. If you waited long enough to realize that I was using a lightning jutsu, then you would be hit by the fireballs. Conversely, if you used a jutsu to block the fireballs only, you would be hit by the lightning.

As the ground starts to shake around me vigorously, it causes me to lose my balance; thus as I've lost my focus on myself. Before I can hit the ground, I send my wind chakra into my hand and shoot out a vortex of wind which pushes me off the ground ( about 4 feet off the ground) and sends me behind me into the air (still in mid-range).

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As I'm in the air, immediately, I see gigantic dragon fireballs approach me from different angles. Quickly my feet touch the ground, and as quick as I can be, I create a small earth pillar which propels me off the ground and towards you. At this time, I would have avoided your gigantic dragon fireballs and your lighting blasts with the doton technique which lifted me off the ground and into the air. Since you did that immediately right after expelling the fireballs ( also counting the small seconds it took you to switch chakra natures) and your lighting blasts were aimed at me when I was towards the ground.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As I am propelled by the earth pillar towards you, I am right above you where you would least expect since you were concerned about killing me on the ground. While right above you, I expel giant bullets of fire at you, that come down like giant meteors. These fast speedy fire balls come down at you, and quickly and before they hit you, they form into one giant ball and erupt into a geyser.

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

----------------------------

Sorry about the late reply.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed, granted you only just started but you made a time frame error with the earth technique usage , you failed to defend the lightning release technique properly and attempted to dodge two techniques which wouldnt work, unless you started the match and the timeframe would be from your first move better luck next time