Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

Chris Jericho is back for the WWE Gold.

Chris Jericho is back after almost winning the Royal Rumble, but getting out by Shea,us letting the rope down after Chris was on a Rope-Back. He came back and put out Daniel Bryan and then hit CM Punk. Pretty cool. At least he knows what he wants.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.

Re: Chris Jericho is back for the WWE Gold.

Return of the codebreaker, a bit too bad for CM Punk

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who actually watches WWe

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

You.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Chris jericho is still in WWE?

Damn how old is he exactly

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

I was certain that Jericho will have win the Rumble and face off against CM Punk at Wrestlemania. I mean The Best In the World clashing against each other. That might steal the show from the Rock v/s Cena match.

I like how Sheamus is right now (than when he was a heel) but I must say I'm not really enthusiastic to see him face against Punk and lesser interested to see him face against Bryan.

I don't know for Bryan but CM Punk should get into a big match at Wrestlemania that gonna blow every other matches up. And the only ones I can think of is either against Chris Jericho or against Undertaker.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

Jericho vs Punk will steal the show at Wrestlemania, wrestling wise while Cena vs Rock does for popularity.

I'm hating this HHH-Taker deal. It happened 2 times already and it's boring now. I'd rather it'd be Kane vs Taker.

I hope Christian returns soon and cooks up something.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Jericho vs Punk will steal the show at Wrestlemania, wrestling wise while Cena vs Rock does for popularity.

I'm hating this HHH-Taker deal. It happened 2 times already and it's boring now. I'd rather it'd be Kane vs Taker.

Damn, forgot to see Raw results before writing my previous post...

So, well, CM Punk is really gonna face against Jericho....Hmm, I'm 100% for it. Though I want CM Punk to go in as champion. Let's see cause Jericho is put as one of CM Punk's opponent at Elimination Chamber.

I love Cena v/s Rock match but unless Cena turns heel, I'm much more interested in Punk v/s Jericho. Hell, even if Cena turns heel, I might be more drawn towards Punk/Jericho match. I wonder if Edge (future HOF) will be involved in a way in this match. Storyline-wise, Y2J is the one who stopped his career if I remember...

As for Taker, meh ~ I'm not interested to see Taker v/s HHH once more. Still, I must admit 2 things:

1. The Triple H v/s Undertaker match was much better than what I'd expected last year.
    2. Only 4 people in WWE - Cena, Jericho, CM Punk and Triple H - can create enough anticipation in a Wrestlemania match against undertaker. Given the first 3 are booked already (or most certainly), I can't say much.

And no, I prefer a Undertaker v.s HHH more than v.s Kane. Kane and Taker had wayyy too many matches and many in the last feud kinda sucked. They also played twice at WM.

Don't know for Christian. I don't see there'll be Money in the Bank. The midcards guy surely will have a big Tag battle or Battle Royal at WM.

Also, speaking of midcards - Sheamus v/s Daniel Bryan doesn't seem much interesting; neither does Sheamus v/s any Smackdown heel... Now, Orton might win it at EC but still, Orton v.s Sheamus has been done way too many times. Wrestlemania doesn't sounds good for Smackdown and World Heavyweight Championship.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

who gives a fuk about Chris Jericho?! i mean dont get me wrong he is awesome and a legend but he was last week news on account tHAt Taker is BACK!!!!!

this is now a Taker thread.. discuss the return of the Undertaker.. go

btw nothing will steal the show of Rock and Cena.. come on guys this has been hyped for a year! The Rock is the best of all time. he could go agaisnt Mai Young and that would be the most popular match of the show..

Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 01-31-2012 at 08:24 PM.

"I should be happy..." sasumaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O boy... americans when I was like 12 I liked it too but now... please no..

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naw hhh is scred of the undertaker he just walk off with out saying anything

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sasumaru View Post
    O boy... americans when I was like 12 I liked it too but now... please no..
    no point in you commenting if you share no interest with the convo..

how old are you and your in a furom based on manga? when i was 12 i read manga comics... but look where we are now

Quote Originally Posted by pop123 View Post
    naw hhh is scred of the undertaker he just walk off with out saying anything
    HHH is not scared. and they both didnt say anything. that situaiton needed no words to be spoken. their silence spoke volumes..

"I should be happy..." sasumaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    no point in you commenting if you share no interest with the convo..

how old are you and your in a furom based on manga? when i was 12 i read manga comics... but look where we are now
    Sorry man, couldn't let it go.. I am 21 now :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    who gives a fuk about Chris Jericho?! i mean dont get me wrong he is awesome and a legend but he was last week news on account tHAt Taker is BACK!!!!!

this is now a Taker thread.. discuss the return of the Undertaker.. go

btw nothing will steal the show of Rock and Cena.. come on guys this has been hyped for a year! The Rock is the best of all time. he could go agaisnt Mai Young and that would be the most popular match of the show..
    What's the point of Taker returning again after resting at home for a whole year?

I mean, I like many of his matches and I like the intensity that results in his match but still, it's getting boring. Not only he's falling again short of proper contenders at WM and getting repetitive but after again, extending his WM streak, he's gonna take a 10 months break. Even if Cena gain some lame victories and is portrayed as Superman, atleast he do wrestle for a whole year.

Frankly, go onto any wrestling blog 2 weeks before Wrestlemania this year and I'm pretty sure that CM Punk v/s Chris Jericho might end up as the most anticipated match on the card. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Cena v/s Rock though it'll get better if Cena turns heel but:

1. CM Punk and Jericho are the Top 2 Best Wrestlers. A clash between those 2 will be awesome

2. The intensity will drop a bit if Rock don't come soon back. And I don't mean by satellite.

Cena and Rock is huge only because it's Rock and Cena are perhaps the most controversial superstars in WWE. One for being a damn good entertainer and really electrifying and the second for creating the most divided opinion for a guy who's the flagship of WWE.

Still, the real wrestling will be proposed by Punk v/s Jericho. Make this thing a Ladder Match and you might end up with the Match of the Year.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

Who cares about Taker anymore? Repeating the same thing as last year? Stop wrestling! WWE is slowly falling on the list of legends, what will one more cause?

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

undertake beat kane 2 times already

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

Five if you don't count Wrestlemania as just it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

oh hes back..... yay

Status
    Feb 2012
    A Parallel Universe Where Nothing Is What It Seems!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was betting on Chris Jericho going to wrestlemania and fighting Cm Punk for the gold a while back. It's a match I wouldn't mind seeing.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

Quote Originally Posted by CraigB View Post
    I was betting on Chris Jericho going to wrestlemania and fighting Cm Punk for the gold a while back. It's a match I wouldn't mind seeing.
    Agreed, but that font.....

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    undertake beat kane 2 times already
    Yeah, but Kane vs Taker has more story and personality than HHH. HHH is boring to me now, but what I dislike is that Taker vs HHH has no real substance other than I'm bored. I know they'll bring up HBK, but that was last year's deal.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Yeah, but Kane vs Taker has more story and personality than HHH. HHH is boring to me now, but what I dislike is that Taker vs HHH has no real substance other than I'm bored. I know they'll bring up HBK, but that was last year's deal.
    I won't agree with you.
    There's absolutely no real substance in Taker v/s Kane besides Kane being an integral part of Undertaker's life-storyline. Their matches are boring and here are the reasons why this feud doesn't work too well:

1. The Brothers of Destruction never made a recent impact as a tag team unlike DX. Brothers is a far far from a comprehensible storyline nowadays since it's an old shtick and since everyone knows that they are not real brothers. Hell, Kane even admitted it on a interview to a wrestling critic; the second day, he defeated Taker in Hell In a Cell last year.

2. They are 2 heavyweights wrestlers. In that sense, it's almost certain to be slow match. Most of the time, it needs to make huge power impact for it; to seem like a well-coordinated wrestling match. Unfortunately, that really happened. The pace remains boring and predictable. Sure, bringing someone like Paul Bearer rise some interest like in some matches last year but they remained cliched and very predictable.

3. They always include magic in those matches. This kinda blows away a match instantly. Hell, Santino's Cobra is better finish to a match than being blinded by an urn's power. Hell, who really can believe this? Sure, everyone knows that wrestling but oh well...the challenge lies to propose something believable and entertaining. So unless, Taker stop his magic and light gimmicks; no thanks, I'd rather have a HHH v/s Taker rather than v/s Kane.

4. There are no titles carrying on neither Taker nor Kane; so it loses even more story without involvements of championships. It'll barely be a midcard match rather than something to watch for.

Now, let's analyse the storyline that's gonna be followed most likely.

Undertaker has a 19-0 streak but last year was the only year where the prey left the ring before the hunter. He can explain how humiliation gift was to win this match that barely and this time, he wanna show to everyone that no one can ever end the streak. He wanna prove that no one can even come close to end his streak. He wanna state and make everybody claim that "This Streak will live forever" and not that "Wow, this nearly ended" or that "the Streak ended". I think last year's takers lying on the floor was a great move to show that HHH was at the closer inch to end that streak.

In my eyes, HHH dominated Taker at WM like no one else did; though I find both HBK's attempts to be so much more glorious. Another person who could give another angle will be John Laurinaitis.

Taker came at the opportune moment; when HHH was gonna end Laurinaitis' story. Perhaps, Taker could say that he was ready to come back since long but HHH always ignored his comeback requests when the latter was Interim GM. He could end up saying that Laurinatis did one fine job in his post though - bring him a contract extension. This angle could be used to intensify the first storyline and I'd like it frankly because this one could included lots and lots backstage and office issues to make it spicy at diverse junctures. We should also admit that HHH is not at an active wrestler position but in a GM officer.

Last year, CM Punk got huge thanks to Cena and all those office issues storyline. SO why not re-add office/contracts angle? Besides, this gives the opportunity for HHH to become heel. He can make Taker's Road to WM a real hell in his GM Position and it'll be ironic after he claimed that he solved his problems and won't use to the post to his advantage anymore.

Obviously, this is all speculation but I'm an optimistic and I'll try to accept that Taker v/s HHH match because as I said in my other posts - it's the only credible match Taker could get 1-on- at WM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

They both suck.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    I won't agree with you.
    There's absolutely no real substance in Taker v/s Kane besides Kane being an integral part of Undertaker's life-storyline. Their matches are boring and here are the reasons why this feud doesn't work too well:

1. The Brothers of Destruction never made a recent impact as a tag team unlike DX. Brothers is a far far from a comprehensible storyline nowadays since it's an old shtick and since everyone knows that they are not real brothers. Hell, Kane even admitted it on a interview to a wrestling critic; the second day, he defeated Taker in Hell In a Cell last year.

2. They are 2 heavyweights wrestlers. In that sense, it's almost certain to be slow match. Most of the time, it needs to make huge power impact for it; to seem like a well-coordinated wrestling match. Unfortunately, that really happened. The pace remains boring and predictable. Sure, bringing someone like Paul Bearer rise some interest like in some matches last year but they remained cliched and very predictable.

3. They always include magic in those matches. This kinda blows away a match instantly. Hell, Santino's Cobra is better finish to a match than being blinded by an urn's power. Hell, who really can believe this? Sure, everyone knows that wrestling but oh well...the challenge lies to propose something believable and entertaining. So unless, Taker stop his magic and light gimmicks; no thanks, I'd rather have a HHH v/s Taker rather than v/s Kane.

4. There are no titles carrying on neither Taker nor Kane; so it loses even more story without involvements of championships. It'll barely be a midcard match rather than something to watch for.

Now, let's analyse the storyline that's gonna be followed most likely.

Undertaker has a 19-0 streak but last year was the only year where the prey left the ring before the hunter. He can explain how humiliation gift was to win this match that barely and this time, he wanna show to everyone that no one can ever end the streak. He wanna prove that no one can even come close to end his streak. He wanna state and make everybody claim that "This Streak will live forever" and not that "Wow, this nearly ended" or that "the Streak ended". I think last year's takers lying on the floor was a great move to show that HHH was at the closer inch to end that streak.

In my eyes, HHH dominated Taker at WM like no one else did; though I find both HBK's attempts to be so much more glorious. Another person who could give another angle will be John Laurinaitis.

Taker came at the opportune moment; when HHH was gonna end Laurinaitis' story. Perhaps, Taker could say that he was ready to come back since long but HHH always ignored his comeback requests when the latter was Interim GM. He could end up saying that Laurinatis did one fine job in his post though - bring him a contract extension. This angle could be used to intensify the first storyline and I'd like it frankly because this one could included lots and lots backstage and office issues to make it spicy at diverse junctures. We should also admit that HHH is not at an active wrestler position but in a GM officer.

Last year, CM Punk got huge thanks to Cena and all those office issues storyline. SO why not re-add office/contracts angle? Besides, this gives the opportunity for HHH to become heel. He can make Taker's Road to WM a real hell in his GM Position and it'll be ironic after he claimed that he solved his problems and won't use to the post to his advantage anymore.

Obviously, this is all speculation but I'm an optimistic and I'll try to accept that Taker v/s HHH match because as I said in my other posts - it's the only credible match Taker could get 1-on- at WM
    I was owned. I guess I wanted Taker-Kane WM 3 just because Kane brought the mask back The match itself would suck, but they feel would be amazing. But I heavily agree that Shawn vs Taker was the best (In my opinion) Taker match at WM, or atleast one of them.

HHH will probably go heel or atleast cose, but I just don't like HHH these days. I'd like to see maybe Dolph take Taker on, but that would'nt be possible until next year where I believe Dolph will be in the "man". Taker doesn't have many moments at WM left, but I feel this either the last one or the second to last. I'm sure they'd build it as his last if it was his alst.

Anyways, you're right.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

I was owned. I guess I wanted Taker-Kane WM 3 just because Kane brought the mask back The match itself would suck, but they feel would be amazing. But I heavily agree that Shawn vs Taker was the best (In my opinion) Taker match at WM, or atleast one of them.

HHH will probably go heel or atleast cose, but I just don't like HHH these days. I'd like to see maybe Dolph take Taker on, but that would'nt be possible until next year where I believe Dolph will be in the "man". Taker doesn't have many moments at WM left, but I feel this either the last one or the second to last. I'm sure they'd build it as his last if it was his alst.

Anyways, you're right.
    Well, even if he brought the mask back, Taker will still bring with him his magic tricks gimmicks and sooner or later, Kane will get involved in it.

Seeing how they showed Taker watching the match of last year backstage and HHH declaring that he won't accept the challenge perhaps because he might humiliate the Deadman further more was not such bad stuff frankly. We shouldn't be too harsh. It isn't one of the greatest feud but its not based on a completely silly build-off either. Laurinairtis didn't get fired and more importantly, HBK is coming next week on RAW; so maybe this feud might turn out more interesting till WM is on the Road.

As for Dolph, he has got great potential and I'm confident he'll make it big some day but I don't think, he'll take on Taker someday at WM. Let's face it - as you said, Taker doesn't have much left in him. Cena is the real opponent that'll make it big with him at WM and Jericho is the only great old-timer that hasn't face Taker at WM yet. If CM Punk keeps on the same steam as last year though, he might make it. For now, there's no one other than those 3 that's noteworthy of facing Taker at WM.

One great fact from RAW is that Jericho is indeed not appreciating CM Punk to be called Best In The World and that angle is indeed beginning to work. I still hope that Punk goes to WM as WWE Champion and not as challenger. But WWE seems to present Jericho as someone who got Punk's number. Let's see...

Cena v/s Kane in an Ambulance match...Isn't that the same as a Stretcher match though? This time, you just need to close a door instead of crossing a line with a stretcher. One thing is more interesting though - I don't see this match as the match that's gonna blow off this feud between Kane and Cena. And since they won't face each other at WM, this Ambulance match might be history cause after that, Cena might turn heel. I don't know if I'm optimistic or not but well, who knows?

As for the Rock, I like him but let's face it - at least Cena is working as a workaholic with his feud with Kane and making their match as WM still hot (though it got a lil bit cold). Frankly, this Rock v/s Cena match is going to lose much steam if Rock don't come back soon.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sasumaru View Post
    Sorry man, couldn't let it go.. I am 21 now :D
    im 21 also.. i know wrestling is fake but so is naruto. do you see where im getting at

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    What's the point of Taker returning again after resting at home for a whole year?

I mean, I like many of his matches and I like the intensity that results in his match but still, it's getting boring. Not only he's falling again short of proper contenders at WM and getting repetitive but after again, extending his WM streak, he's gonna take a 10 months break. Even if Cena gain some lame victories and is portrayed as Superman, atleast he do wrestle for a whole year.

Frankly, go onto any wrestling blog 2 weeks before Wrestlemania this year and I'm pretty sure that CM Punk v/s Chris Jericho might end up as the most anticipated match on the card. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Cena v/s Rock though it'll get better if Cena turns heel but:

1. CM Punk and Jericho are the Top 2 Best Wrestlers. A clash between those 2 will be awesome

2. The intensity will drop a bit if Rock don't come soon back. And I don't mean by satellite.

Cena and Rock is huge only because it's Rock and Cena are perhaps the most controversial superstars in WWE. One for being a damn good entertainer and really electrifying and the second for creating the most divided opinion for a guy who's the flagship of WWE.

Still, the real wrestling will be proposed by Punk v/s Jericho. Make this thing a Ladder Match and you might end up with the Match of the Year.
    why not have Taker come again? he won agaist HHH last year but he couldnt even walk out of the ring on his own.. he was embarassed. he wants a rematch. and any match with the words Undertaker on it is epic. i dont care if hes old or repetitive he is the Phenom.

i mean cmon its not like hes Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair, now those 2 need to hang up the tights, but Taker is still exciting and just to see him return after a year being mia should be seen as a positive thing not negative.

CM Punk and Chris Jericho both do not even compare to John Cena and the Rock respectively.. they are both great and i love them but just compare the accomplishments of Cena to Punk, compare the fan base. now compare Jerichos accomplishments with Rock. compare fan base. both Cena and Rock have/are the face of WWE/WWF. Cena is now and the Rock was.

you already said it yourself man: "Cena and Rock is huge only because it's Rock and Cena are perhaps the most controversial superstars in WWE. One for being a damn good entertainer and really electrifying and the second for creating the most divided opinion for a guy who's the flagship of WWE."

they have been hyped for a whole year. a whole year. it has to take a whole year to digest the awesomeness of such a match!!

btw CM Punk and Jericho are going to be in a 6 man match with others so the spotlight isnt going to be on them. even though currently they do have this beef going on.. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»