View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
724. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    24 3.31%
  • 2

    20 2.76%
  • 3

    76 10.50%
  • 4

    205 28.31%
  • 5

    399 55.11%
Page 2 of 22 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 531
  1. #26
    MMTwister
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Im wondering though, why would the Sage give names to the tailed beasts if they were enemies?
    Because the Sage wanted to achieve complete, total peace, just like Naruto. The ten-tails was something like the manifestation of hatred and destruction. So somebody who can convince the most evil and hate-filled beings that love is what truly matters, that somebody is also able to change the whole world. Another reason why he did it was to give them real names and real identities. What means "Kyuubi"? What kind of "name" is that supposed to be? Nine-Tails? That is actually a pretty disrespectful and devaluing name. So giving them real names is a sign of respect and acknowledgment.
     
         

  • #27
    Member Minato1's Avatar
    Status
    Minato1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    nice chap after all
     
         

  • #28
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    iLocated
    Posts
    3,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Chappelle View Post
    For once I actually agree with you. Tobi never tells the whole truth with anything. I do believe this proves that the sage wasn't such a bad guy after all since his purpose of splitting the beasts up and giving them names were to help give them an identity and rid them of the hate. But the fact that people use their raw power turned them into the monsters that they are today.
    Yeh that makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by MMTwister View Post
    Because the Sage wanted to achieve complete, total peace, just like Naruto. The ten-tails was something like the manifestation of hatred and destruction. So somebody who can convince the most evil and hate-filled beings that love is what truly matters, that somebody is also able to change the whole world. Another reason why he did it was to give them real names and real identities. What means "Kyuubi"? What kind of "name" is that supposed to be? Nine-Tails? That is actually a pretty disrespectful and devaluing name. So giving them real names is a sign of respect and acknowledgment.
    Yeh I understand. But how would he be able to if he split them up in his deathbed with the last of his power? Surely he died afterwards.
     
         

  • #29
    Member final amaterasu's Avatar
    Status
    final amaterasu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keepin' it stylish!
     

    AHAHHAHAHA! Goku's an ape in naruto!!!!

    DID U GUYS READ CHAPTER 568 OF NARUTO YET!?!?!?AHAHHAHA OH MAN I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING THE SAGE KING OF APES'S NAME IS SON GOKU....hahahah i knew Goku existed somewhere in the naruto's universe!!! :D :D
    Spoiler:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/52710473/11
     
         

  • #30
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchi View Post
    Hmm.. So is Son Goku a nice guy or tricking Naruto?

    Son Goku is the name of the monkey king.

    Sun Wukong (孫悟空) is known/pronounced as Suen Ng Hung in Cantonese, Son Oh Gong in Korean, Tôn Ngộ Không in Vietnamese, Son Gokū in Japanese and Sun Go Kong in Indonesian , and Sun Wukong in Cambodian.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_Gok...ey_to_the_West)
    yes that what we called gokong in indonesia :D
     
         

  • #31
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Chappelle View Post
    For once I actually agree with you. Tobi never tells the whole truth with anything. I do believe this proves that the sage wasn't such a bad guy after all since his purpose of splitting the beasts up and giving them names were to help give them an identity and rid them of the hate. But the fact that people use their raw power turned them into the monsters that they are today.



    Son Goku could be a common name for apes in Japanese mythology?
    I wouldn't be surprised. Son Goku seemed fond of the So6P not angry at him.

    As for the rest check out the post below:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchi View Post
    Hmm.. So is Son Goku a nice guy or tricking Naruto?

    Son Goku is the name of the monkey king.

    Sun Wukong (孫悟空) is known/pronounced as Suen Ng Hung in Cantonese, Son Oh Gong in Korean, Tôn Ngộ Không in Vietnamese, Son Gokū in Japanese and Sun Go Kong in Indonesian , and Sun Wukong in Cambodian.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_Gok...ey_to_the_West)
     
         

  • #32
    Member itachi1ak's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1ak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    good chapter the name part was funny ho haa haa:D ah naruto.
     
         

  • #33
    Senior Member partha420's Avatar
    Status
    partha420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    wondering in the dreams
    Posts
    2,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH
     

    Re: AHAHHAHAHA! Goku's an ape in naruto!!!!

    Hahaha mashashi proved how much he was influenced by DB
     
         

  • #34
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: AHAHHAHAHA! Goku's an ape in naruto!!!!

    Kishi really is stealing DBZ lol.
     
         

  • #35
    Member Shadowkiller56's Avatar
    Status
    Shadowkiller56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Overall, pretty good chapter I would say.

    Kinda confused though, will there be a chapter as normal this week, or is there a week break for this week?
     
         

  • #36
    Senior Member aniwth0z's Avatar
    Status
    aniwth0z is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    1,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: AHAHHAHAHA! Goku's an ape in naruto!!!!

    hahha **** yea
     
         

  • #37
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: AHAHHAHAHA! Goku's an ape in naruto!!!!

    LOL
     
         

  • #38
    WHO ATE MY CHOCOLATE??!!? guardianmo's Avatar
    Status
    guardianmo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    under you bed
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    i was almost losing hope that this week will be no chapter coming BUTT FINALLYY!!!
    and awesome chapter
     
         

  • #39
    Senior Member
    Status
    This is my username is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    this is my loca... nvm.
    Posts
    2,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    son goku? really?

    Kurama rocks!
     
         

  • #40
    MMTwister
    Guest

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Yeh I understand. But how would he be able to if he split them up in his deathbed with the last of his power? Surely he died afterwards.
    Splitting them up was not the cause of his death. And he didn't die immediately after that either. He died, because of his age. So when he realized that his time would come, he simply planned ahead. How was he supposed to create the moon from Juubi's body if he was already dying? Obviously he did all of that early enough. I also don't believe that he simply let them roam freely. That would be foolish. I'm pretty sure he gave each country one of them so they could seal the beasts into capable shinobis. What they would do with the beasts from there on was out of his hands.

    Also, for those people who think Kishi took the name "Son Goku" from Dragonball... no he didn't. He took it from Japanese Mythology, asian myths and legends, etc., just like Toriyama did. Many references in Naruto are from Japanese Mythology, like Amaterasu, Susanoo, Izanagi and so on.
     
         
    Last edited by MMTwister; 12-26-2011 at 12:18 PM.

  • #41
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Warya
    Posts
    8,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Decent chapter, nothing to over blowing considering the time wait

    overall 3/5
     
         

  • #42
    Member jordy kusturica's Avatar
    Status
    jordy kusturica is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the bachelor`s capital Amesta`r`Damn
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    great chapter, the shit is getting hype tough was basicaly talk but spicing the battle for future, waiting more this week
     
         

  • #43
    Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Alphonse Elric is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A box. O_o
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Very interesting chapter, I guess the next one the five tails will be free from his seal.
     
         

  • #44
    Senior Member
    Status
    Houssem Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    We Finally See Naruto and Goku talk lol
     
         

  • #45
    Senior Member kaka96's Avatar
    Status
    kaka96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Lmao no not like that
    yes yes like that
     
         

  • #46
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    I think I just found my favorite tailed beat that ape is awesome xD
     
         

  • #47
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    iLocated
    Posts
    3,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MMTwister View Post
    Splitting them up was not the cause of his death. And he didn't die immediately after that either. He died, because of his age. So when he realized that his time would come, he simply planned ahead. How was he supposed to create the moon from Juubi's body if he was already dying? Obviously he did all of that early enough. I also don't believe that he simply let them roam freely. That would be foolish. I'm pretty sure he gave each country one of them so they could seal the beasts into capable shinobis. What they would do with the beasts from there on was out of his hands.
    Tobi says "on his deathbed" which means it happened shortly before he died. He used the remaining power he had to split up the Juubi and sealed the body inside the moon. But bare in mind, Tobi says "And with that chakra removed, its actual body was sealed away and blasted into the sky, where its power could not reach". He doesn't actually state who it was that blasted its body into the sky.
    SO6P feared the Juubi coming back after his death which is why he chose to do it on his deathbed. I doubt he would release the tailed beasts unto the world earlier, knowing the dangers they could cause (since noone but the SO6P could control them at this time). Also, it says that he scattered them across the world after splitting them up. Why would he do this if he was to spend more time with them?

     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak; 12-26-2011 at 12:32 PM.

  • #48
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Can't say this chapter was everything i hoped for ..........i'd like to see the kyuubi getting over itself and lending a hand now.
     
         

  • #49
    Academy Student
    Status
    tagorobrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    good chapter!!!! only thing that bothers me is that kishi used names from dragon ball and yu yu hakusho for the tailed beasts
     
         

  • #50
    Academy Student
    Status
    Narutosongoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

    Anyone ever thinks that TOBI could be SAGE all this time.......Sage find a way to stay alive for a long time and knowing that the world hasnt gain peace that he so desire, he decided to take action on his own, but since he gave most his power to the uchina and senju, he has to find a way to be powerful by controlling all the tailed beast and making the moon eye plan......anyways just a thought!!!

    LOVE THIS CHAPTER, SON GOKU....one of my favourite manga and tv serious, happy to read his name again, hope he turn gold!!
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •