Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

[Bio Test - Namikaze Minato] Jacob Moore VS -Itachi-

This test is to prove your skill in the use of Minato's abilities and thus grant the right to use him as a bio. You are not, however, guaranteed the right to use the bio if you win. Your performance will be graded by an RP moderator the same as with any other bio test.

*Rei's Rules and Regulations
    *No Custom Jutsu or Elements are allowed
    *You may use all of Namikaze Minato's techniques up to your rank
    *Any questions should be asked by VM to one of the RP Moderators

Battle Terrain: You start at mid range from each other, in a plain grassy field, no water source around.

No discussion can be done in this thread; do so through VM.

Post your bio link and Jacob Moore may do the first move

Attention: NO SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD. ONLY JACOB MOORE AND -ITACHI-, RP MODERATORS AND SENSEIS WHO'S OPINION WAS ASKED MAY POST IN THIS THREAD.

Good luck to both of you! ^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio Test - Namikaze Minato] Jacob Moore VS -Itachi-

Good Luck -Itachi- lets make this a good fight ^_^

Just to distinguish the difference between our looks, I'll be Minato wearing his ANBU mask, without the Hokage Coat.

Minato:Who are you supposed to be?
    __________________________________________________ _____
    As you come into view, I waste no time, and perform a few handseals. In conjunction with finishing the handseals, I release a massive ball of fire that makes its way towards you. The size of this fireball is so large, that it temporarily blocks our vision of each other.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Wasting no time at all, and retaining my calm composure, I proceed to perform a few more handseals and release two bolts of lightning-which come at you one after the other-that make their way directly towards your last seen location, following right behind the fireball.

However, these bolts of lightning were timed in such a way, that just before the fireball hits you, the first lightning bolt will hit the fireball and cancel it out due to the sheer power of the lightning. This would happen at the last second, and because of the size of the fireball, you would have no way of knowing that I released the lightning bolts at all.

After the first lightning bolt cancels out with the fireball, the second would continue on directly at you.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Immediatly after releasing the lightning bolts, I proceed to throw several Flying Thunder God (FTG) kunai all over the place. They are spread out all around my area exactly like in this picture (Except since we're in a plain field, they are just spread along the ground all around me, out for about 15 meters)

Afterwards, I simply watch you to see how you react to the lightning bolt.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Itachi will be removed and i will have another person assigned to conduct your test

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

What's up, Jacob? I will be conducting your test instead of having you fight Itachi. I am using A - the fourth raikage as the character for this test (after fighting Minato, but before losing an arm to Sasuke). I begin by making the first move and wish you best luck

A: ''Konoha's Yellow Flash, our paths cross again! This time I won't go as easy on you as before.''

I have knowledge of your skills from our clashes from before and begin by carefully keeping you in my line of sight. I begin by stomping my foot on ground whistl releasing earth chakra from my chakra points, creating a dome made of stone above you. You'll notice the dome by looking above just before it's about to fall, as it creates a shadow on top of you.

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

I use the moment when you're looking up as my benefit to quickly raise water inside of the ground on top of it to cover it in a roughly 50sqm area around you (50.26548245743669sqm to be exact (pi x 4 x 4)).

Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

You wouldn't notice the water until it touches your toes due the dome that's taking all your attention. Once the water is deep enough to touch your toes, I cause it to release a wave of electricity which'll fry you. (the technique includes both water and electricity, but I'll refrain from using third technique just to be fair)

Last edited by Passion; 12-25-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    What's up, Jacob? I will be conducting your test instead of having you fight Itachi. I am using A - the fourth raikage as the character for this test (after fighting Minato, but before losing an arm to Sasuke). I begin by making the first move and wish you best luck

A: ''Konoha's Yellow Flash, our paths cross again! This time I won't go as easy on you as before.''

I have knowledge of your skills from our clashes from before and begin by carefully keeping you in my line of sight. I begin by stomping my foot on ground whistl releasing earth chakra from my chakra points, creating a dome made of stone above you. You'll notice the dome by looking above just before it's about to fall, as it creates a shadow on top of you.

Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

I use the moment when you're looking up as my benefit to quickly raise water inside of the ground on top of it to cover it in a roughly 50sqm area around you (50.26548245743669sqm to be exact (pi x 4 x 4)).

Range: Mid
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

You wouldn't notice the water until it touches your toes due the dome that's taking all your attention. Once the water is deep enough to touch your toes, I cause it to release a wave of electricity which'll fry you. (the technique includes both water and electricity, but I'll refrain from using third technique just to be fair)
    Same old ^^
    Thanks for proctoring my test, I apreciate it.
    Let's have a good one..
    (Bio posted above)

Suddenly, being keen on my surroundings, I pick up on the large shadow growing at my feet and discover the earth lid quickly descending to my location. In order to avoid taking damage from the lid, I decide its best to simply phase through it from the bottom up; however before I make my move I notice the feeling of water at my feet, but decide not to pay to much attention to it at the moment.

Just as the lid would have squashed me, I safely phase through it making my way to the top of the earth lid. From your perspective it would appear as if I met my end. Soon afterwards, I appear, now standing on top of the lid.

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique is similar to the Universal Assimilation Technique. It allows the user to move in and out of rock and earth. This jutsu can be used to avoid certain earth techniques.

As I reappear on top of the lid, I manage to pick up on the crackling lightning from the pool of water working its way up the lid towards where I'm standing. Maintaining Minato's calm composure, I punch towards the surface of the lid on a 35 degree angle. This sends me flying forwards directly towards you. At my current trajectory I will eventually land just within short range of you (Just About 13 meters away)

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

While temporarily airborne, I throw several FTG kunai, just like in the picture I posted below.

The kunai land all around me as you can also see in the picture (Specifically the bottom left panel).

Just as I touch back down on the ground, and the kunai are landing, I create 3 shadow clones. M1 who stands in front of me, M2 who stands to my right, and M3 who stand to my left.

Immediately after forming, M1 pulls out an FTG kunai and begins running straight towards you; meanwhile me and the rest of my clones stay where we are, standing ready.

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 12-26-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    Same old ^^
    Thanks for proctoring my test, I apreciate it.
    Let's have a good one..
    (Bio posted above)

Suddenly, being keen on my surroundings, I pick up on the large shadow growing at my feet and discover the earth lid quickly descending to my location. In order to avoid taking damage from the lid, I decide its best to simply phase through it from the bottom up; however before I make my move I notice the feeling of water at my feet, but decide not to pay to much attention to it at the moment.

Just as the lid would have squashed me, I safely phase through it making my way to the top of the earth lid. From your perspective it would appear as if I met my end. Soon afterwards, I appear, now standing on top of the lid.

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This technique is similar to the Universal Assimilation Technique. It allows the user to move in and out of rock and earth. This jutsu can be used to avoid certain earth techniques.

As I reappear on top of the lid, I manage to pick up on the crackling lightning from the pool of water working its way up the lid towards where I'm standing. Maintaining Minato's calm composure, I punch towards the surface of the lid on a 35 degree angle. This sends me flying forwards directly towards you. At my current trajectory I will eventually land just within short range of you (Just About 13 meters away)

Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

While temporarily airborne, I throw several FTG kunai, just like in the picture I posted below.

The kunai land all around me as you can also see in the picture (Specifically the bottom left panel).

Just as I touch back down on the ground, and the kunai are landing, I create 3 shadow clones. M1 who stands in front of me, M2 who stands to my right, and M3 who stand to my left.

Immediately after forming, M1 pulls out an FTG kunai and begins running straight towards you; meanwhile me and the rest of my clones stay where we are, standing ready.

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

A: ''Hmph. Still running away like a rat?''

I see you appear on top of the dome and before you get to use hurricane fist, I create two replicas of myself besides me (1.5 meter distance between each one of us (C1 -1.5m- A -1.5- C2)) that glare at you angrily.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Once you use hurricane fist to blow yourself away and throw the FTG kunais on ground, I begin performing a sequence of five hand seals and finish them as your clones are created besides you. I slam my fist on the ground and the ground crackles around it, making it seem as if I was using an earth technique to you.

Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Unknown to you, I have sent a surge of electricity into the ground racing towards you and thanks to the kunais you threw on the ground, I have a chance to use them as conductors of this electricity and shock the whole area around you (and kill your clones including the one that's about to run at me before it can get out of the FTG kunai field).

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A: ''Hmph. Still running away like a rat?''

I see you appear on top of the dome and before you get to use hurricane fist, I create two replicas of myself besides me (1.5 meter distance between each one of us (C1 -1.5m- A -1.5- C2)) that glare at you angrily.

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Once you use hurricane fist to blow yourself away and throw the FTG kunais on ground, I begin performing a sequence of five hand seals and finish them as your clones are created besides you. I slam my fist on the ground and the ground crackles around it, making it seem as if I was using an earth technique to you.

Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Unknown to you, I have sent a surge of electricity into the ground racing towards you and thanks to the kunais you threw on the ground, I have a chance to use them as conductors of this electricity and shock the whole area around you (and kill your clones including the one that's about to run at me before it can get out of the FTG kunai field).
    Minato: Heh, and what would I be running from? Do you remember what I told you the last time we fought?..

M1 runs forwards towards you and your newly created clones, while you slam your fist on the ground. As you send the wave of electricity through the ground and towards me, it reaches M1 before it does myself and my other clones. As he poofs away, I become aware of your incoming jutsu, and can now react accordingly. Before I can be hurt, I teleport to one of the scattered kunai 8 meters to C1's right, in your blindspot. M2 also teleports to where I am.

(Regardless of whether or not you managed to use the kunai as conductors, it would still reach M1 first)

(M1 and M3 both die)

Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle.

Immediately after teleporting, my clone releases large amounts of his wind chakra into the clouds and causes a powerful tornado to descend onto you and your clones current location.

Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 12-28-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato: Heh, and what would I be running from? Do you remember what I told you the last time we fought?..

M1 runs forwards towards you and your newly created clones, while you slam your fist on the ground. As you send the wave of electricity through the ground and towards me, it reaches M1 before it does myself and my other clones. As he poofs away, I become aware of your incoming jutsu, and can now react accordingly. Before I can be hurt, I teleport to one of the scattered kunai 8 meters to C1's right, in your blindspot. M2 also teleports to where I am.

(Regardless of whether or not you managed to use the kunai as conductors, it would still reach M1 first)

(M1 and M3 both die)

Range:Short-Long
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle.

Immediately after teleporting, my clone releases large amounts of his wind chakra into the clouds and causes a powerful tornado to descend onto you and your clones current location.

Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

I spot you once the wind starts to form, make a single hand seal and spew out a massive wall of fire which eats your wind technique and continues soaring towards you.

Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Even though the wall hasn't absorbed your wind technique (Izuna's elemental combinations), It is still like tidal wave headed towards you that burns the life out of everything on it's path.

A: ''You seem to have gotten old, Konoha's Yellow Flash. You're not even putting up much of a fight''

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I spot you once the wind starts to form, make a single hand seal and spew out a massive wall of fire which eats your wind technique and continues soaring towards you.

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Even though the wall hasn't absorbed your wind technique (Izuna's elemental combinations), It is still like tidal wave headed towards you that burns the life out of everything on it's path.

A: ''You seem to have gotten old, Konoha's Yellow Flash. You're not even putting up much of a fight''
    Minato: Heh, you don't think so? Last we fought, I told you we would be putting our title as "Kage" on the line in our next fight, so here I come.."

As the large fire ball comes towards me and my clone, I quickly pull out one of my special kunai and perform the Ram handseal, teleporting the large-augmented with wind-fireball behind you and your clones so that it will immediately blast you guys point blank.

Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

At the same time I'm dealing with the fire ball, pulling out the kunai, my clone performs two handseals and releases a large explosive bullet of wind directly towards you guys (from the front). The wind is released just as your fireball is teleported behind you, and thus you have two jutsu coming at you from two directions at the same time.

Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Immediately after teleporting the fireball, I perform a few handseals, and create a relatively small swamp beneath the feet of you and your clones (5 meters wide x 8 meters deep). It is still deep enough to trap you and your clones.

Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Summary: I teleport your fireball behind you as it comes towards me. At the same time my clone releases a powerful bullet of wind that comes directly for you and your clones while you deal with the fireball behind you. Immediately after I teleport the fireball I create a swamp beneath your feet to make it harder to escape.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato: Heh, you don't think so? Last we fought, I told you we would be putting our title as "Kage" on the line in our next fight, so here I come.."

As the large fire ball comes towards me and my clone, I quickly pull out one of my special kunai and perform the Ram handseal, teleporting the large-augmented with wind-fireball behind you and your clones so that it will immediately blast you guys point blank.

Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

At the same time I'm dealing with the fire ball, pulling out the kunai, my clone performs two handseals and releases a large explosive bullet of wind directly towards you guys (from the front). The wind is released just as your fireball is teleported behind you, and thus you have two jutsu coming at you from two directions at the same time.

Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Immediately after teleporting the fireball, I perform a few handseals, and create a relatively small swamp beneath the feet of you and your clones (5 meters wide x 8 meters deep). It is still deep enough to trap you and your clones.

Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Summary: I teleport your fireball behind you as it comes towards me. At the same time my clone releases a powerful bullet of wind that comes directly for you and your clones while you deal with the fireball behind you. Immediately after I teleport the fireball I create a swamp beneath your feet to make it harder to escape.
    Another almost flawless combination.

Seeing my fire sucked/warped away, I sense a time/space technique being used and as a portal opens behind me, I am able of sensing the incoming heat and still seeing you(r clone inhale, giving me a sign of wind technique) I lower the earth beneath us incredibly fast.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As the earth seems to lower in a split second (shown in manga, avoided Deidara's blast before it happened), I follow up by immediately using hiding like a mole technique to dig through ground and sense your positions (included in the technique), I dig my way to you in an instant (this is the moment when you begin the swamp of underworld (I checked on the manga, warping takes a lot of concentration and energy, which allowed Tobi to sneak on Minato just as he finished teleporting the tailed beast ball)).

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

I pop out of the ground beneath you and perform an uppercut infused with lightning chakra which is strong enough to break your jaw and temporarily paralyze you (thanks to the lightning chakra). This would revert your Swamp of the underworld unless you want to continue using it and drown my clones in the swamp (assuming that you'd actually succeed in turning earth below the normal surface with my chakra infused in it into a puddle).

Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another almost flawless combination.

Seeing my fire sucked/warped away, I sense a time/space technique being used and as a portal opens behind me, I am able of sensing the incoming heat and still seeing you(r clone inhale, giving me a sign of wind technique) I lower the earth beneath us incredibly fast.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As the earth seems to lower in a split second (shown in manga, avoided Deidara's blast before it happened), I follow up by immediately using hiding like a mole technique to dig through ground and sense your positions (included in the technique), I dig my way to you in an instant (this is the moment when you begin the swamp of underworld (I checked on the manga, warping takes a lot of concentration and energy, which allowed Tobi to sneak on Minato just as he finished teleporting the tailed beast ball)).

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

I pop out of the ground beneath you and perform an uppercut infused with lightning chakra which is strong enough to break your jaw and temporarily paralyze you (thanks to the lightning chakra). This would revert your Swamp of the underworld unless you want to continue using it and drown my clones in the swamp (assuming that you'd actually succeed in turning earth below the normal surface with my chakra infused in it into a puddle).

Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

As you successfully avoid my incoming techniques by moving the earth below it's normal level, I place two fingers on the ground and begin to track your location, to get an idea of what you might be doing while your out of my line of sight. (I do this instead of the swamp).

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.

As you make your way towards me underground, I waste no more time, and stomp on the ground forming an underground tunnel between us. I then quickly breathe out fire into the tunnel to burn you to a crisp as you make your way towards me underground. With a single handseal I cause the lava to erupt out in long range.

Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Afterwards, my clone focuses his Suiton chakra into the air above the terrain, and causes a large amount of water to descend upon the field. Some of the water falls down on your clones, crushing, and dispersing them. The main purpose of this jutsu was to kill your clones, however, if you somehow try to escape by coming back above ground, the water will also fall on you.

The water is summoned 15 meters above earth level (Regular Earth Level)

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As you successfully avoid my incoming techniques by moving the earth below it's normal level, I place two fingers on the ground and begin to track your location, to get an idea of what you might be doing while your out of my line of sight. (I do this instead of the swamp).

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.

As you make your way towards me underground, I waste no more time, and stomp on the ground forming an underground tunnel between us. I then quickly breathe out fire into the tunnel to burn you to a crisp as you make your way towards me underground. With a single handseal I cause the lava to erupt out in long range.

Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Afterwards, my clone focuses his Suiton chakra into the air above the terrain, and causes a large amount of water to descend upon the field. Some of the water falls down on your clones, crushing, and dispersing them. The main purpose of this jutsu was to kill your clones, however, if you somehow try to escape by coming back above ground, the water will also fall on you.

The water is summoned 15 meters above earth level (Regular Earth Level)

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

I discussed with Izanami Kaito regarding your move and tracking technique. The conclusion was that it works as a vibration receiver 360 degrees and displays everything around you like a radar. Due the vibrations made from the wind bullet as it comes in contact with fire (explosion) and earth technique that I used, the vibrations that I produce while digging underground would be drowned in the vibrations made by the past events. (take a puddle for example: Throw a small stone in it and it creates ripples. Throw a small stone and a big stone in it, and the ripples made from the small stone disrupting the water's surface would drown in the ripples made by the bigger stone)

You're unable of sensing me as I go underground and just as I am short away from you, you'll detect the vibrations I have made. Using fire technique from such distance would be incredibly stupid, but you cannot cancel your move (timeframe). I can feel you stomp on ground to create a tunnel and the moment you do, I pop out of ground in point blank range. While on air (this is the moment when your clone has his hands on ground and is turning chakra into water and cannot defend you)

Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

I release lightning chakra from my body (near instant, done the moment your eyes catch me jumping out of ground) and spin backwards to perform a reversed somersault on you and break your skull, neck and spine.

Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user jumps into the air and performs a downward kick to their opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage bio.

Please keep in mind that you cannot switch from element to other fast enough to hit me and that you're busy breathing fire out of my mouth and making it erupt (behind me).

I believe that this should conclude our test.

Last edited by Passion; 01-12-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I discussed with Izanami Kaito regarding your move and tracking technique. The conclusion was that it works as a vibration receiver 360 degrees and displays everything around you like a radar. Due the vibrations made from the wind bullet as it comes in contact with fire (explosion) and earth technique that I used, the vibrations that I produce while digging underground would be drowned in the vibrations made by the past events. (take a puddle for example: Throw a small stone in it and it creates ripples. Throw a small stone and a big stone in it, and the ripples made from the small stone disrupting the water's surface would drown in the ripples made by the bigger stone)

You're unable of sensing me as I go underground and just as I am short away from you, you'll detect the vibrations I have made. Using fire technique from such distance would be incredibly stupid, but you cannot cancel your move (timeframe). I can feel you stomp on ground to create a tunnel and the moment you do, I pop out of ground in point blank range. While on air (this is the moment when your clone has his hands on ground and is turning chakra into water and cannot defend you)

Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

I release lightning chakra from my body (near instant, done the moment your eyes catch me jumping out of ground) and spin backwards to perform a reversed somersault on you and break your skull, neck and spine.

Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user jumps into the air and performs a downward kick to their opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage bio.

Please keep in mind that you cannot switch from element to other fast enough to hit me and that you're busy breathing fire out of my mouth and making it erupt (behind me).

I believe that this should conclude our test.
    As we discussed via VM, my clone is still capable of reacting to you, due to not yet performing Water Style:Water Upheaval.
    As you burst through the ground, my clone looks over and notices you beginning your assault on me and that you have activated your lightning armor. Just before you can perform Guillotine Drop on me, he slams you backwards with a powerful tearing gale palm (In the shape of a clenched fist instead). The blow sends you backwards for about 10 meters, due to its power.

Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Immediately after he sends you flying backwards, my clone throws an FTG kunai, with Wind chakra focused through it, towards you. The kunai is aimed to fly right over your left shoulder. The wind chakra serves to increase the speed of the thrown kunai.

Just as it passes you by, my clone teleports to the thrown kunai, and shoves a Rasengan into your back, adding to the damage you took after being hit by his Wind Style jutsu (Just like what he did to Tobi when they fought).

Range:Shor-Long
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Using the thrown kunai as an effective distraction, I myself finish off the use of the Exploding Flame Crater, and direct my attention back towards you, keeping your clones in mind as well.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 01-15-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As we discussed via VM, my clone is still capable of reacting to you, due to not yet performing Water Style:Water Upheaval.
    As you burst through the ground, my clone looks over and notices you beginning your assault on me and that you have activated your lightning armor. Just before you can perform Guillotine Drop on me, he slams you backwards with a powerful tearing gale palm (In the shape of a clenched fist instead). The blow sends you backwards for about 10 meters, due to its power.

Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Immediately after he sends you flying backwards, my clone throws an FTG kunai, with Wind chakra focused through it, towards you. The kunai is aimed to fly right over your left shoulder. The wind chakra serves to increase the speed of the thrown kunai.

Just as it passes you by, my clone teleports to the thrown kunai, and shoves a Rasengan into your back, adding to the damage you took after being hit by his Wind Style jutsu (Just like what he did to Tobi when they fought).

Range:Shor-Long
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Using the thrown kunai as an effective distraction, I myself finish off the use of the Exploding Flame Crater, and direct my attention back towards you, keeping your clones in mind as well.
    Once you release the visible hand, I instead of using taijutsu, use a wind stream to dodge the incoming attack and shorten the direction inbetween me and the real you.

Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

I land as your clone's fist passes me by and simply point my hand at you, launching a spear of lightning which pierces one of Minato's lungs with great speed.

Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Once you release the visible hand, I instead of using taijutsu, use a wind stream to dodge the incoming attack and shorten the direction inbetween me and the real you.

Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

I land as your clone's fist passes me by and simply point my hand at you, launching a spear of lightning which pierces one of Minato's lungs with great speed.

Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Just as you manage to evade the Beast Tearing Gale Palm technique and begin to perform your second technique, my clone closes the distance between the two of you (which is relatively close, being only a few meters away in Short Range) moving in a blur of speed that would catch even the Raikage off guard, given the circumstances that you're focused on the real me and not my clone (So it is next to impossible at this moment to block the hit itself). As he comes towards you he builds up the pressure and potential energy in his right arm. Using Minato's famous last second reactions, my clone delivers a very powerful palm heel on your left temple using his right hand, releasing all of the built up energy. The blow is powerful enough to disorient you, and disrupt your aim to the point where the Sharp Spear just misses the real me. The blow lands literally the moment your Chidori Sharp Spear is performed, so you can't really avoid the hit since you are still performing a jutsu of your own.

Immediately afterwards, he slightly pushes off of your head with his right hand (same hand used to deliver the blow) and appears behind you, Immediately slashing you in the back with one of his FTG kunai (The FTG kunai is in his left hand).

A palm heel to the temple in real life is powerful enough to disorient due to referral shock to the brain because of the strike, and in some cases, unconsciousness. Knowing this information, it should be possible for the hit to knock off your aim enough for you to miss the real me with the Chidori Blade, and to disorient, even to someone as powerful as the Raikage.

Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

Unknown to you, at least for the time being, after my clone finished performing the Slash, you were marked with his Flying Thunder God Sealing Formula thanks to the physical contact we made prior.

During this time, the real me finishes performing The Exploding Flame Crater, allowing me to re-direct my full attention back onto you as my clone goes on.

Although in my move here I stated that you were sealed after I touched you on the head and that at that moment we aren't touching, it was seen done in almost the exact same way in Episode 119- 8:45 into the episode. Minato made physical contact with his opponent, and it wasn't until several seconds later that the seal actually appeared on his target. This leaves me certain that although I'm not touching you at this exact moment, just the fact that I have touched you allows me to apply the sealing formula.

Episode 119-Hulu
    Start at around 8:40-8:45 through 9:11

Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

Without hesitating at all, in conjunction with finishing the slash, my clone immediately forms a Rasengan in his right hand and proceeds to perform a combo attack on you.

These three moves happen in very rapid succession, and actually take no more than a few seconds to perform the them.

Description: Minato will blast the target into the air with a rasengan and then proceeds to throw one of his space-time kunai behind them. As he teleports behind them, he strikes them in the back with another rasengan that expands to a bigger size before exploding the target into the ground.
    Note: Can only be used once with a Minato bio.

Your fate has been sealed, Raikage.

Summary: My clone speeds towards you at such great speeds that his moves are blurred, and delivers right handed palm heel to your left temple, disorienting you, and follows this up by slashing you in the back with one of his FTG Kunai. Just after slashing you on the back his FTG Sealing formula appears on your head (due to the contact we made earlier, the seal creeps across you slowly, as seen in Episode 119 of the Anime). During this time I manage to finish the Exploding Flame Crater and re-direct my attention towards you. My clone proceeds to perform a combo attack on you known as "The Yellow Flash."

Last edited by Mockingbird; 02-09-2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Adding Summary

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright I believe that this is enough to conclude our little fight.
    Good luck.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

Jacob Moore, Although some moves, like the last one, were quite good and mostly flawless, some mistakes and flaws occurred in both your judgement of your enemy and your use of some techniques. I also found that you failed to showcase both Minato's genius reasoning and deductive abilities and his fantastic close combat abilities. For this reason, it pains me to say that its a near pass, meaning that its a fail.

±±Test Failed±±

Note: you can retake the test in a months time.