Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

[Bio Test: Fourth Raikage]- Professor Sarutobi

Hello Sarutobi

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: An open field, with various mountains surrounding us at Very Long Range.
    ~ You may use the Fourth Raikage's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Minato Namikaze for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Darui..; 12-13-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: [Bio Test: Fourth Raikage]- Professor Sarutobi

That was fast and thank you for conducting my test let's make it a good one

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...09&postcount=1

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Well let's have a good one.

Minato: I see you're the Raikage. Well let us both put our positions on the line and see who is the better Kage. ^_^

*As soon as Minato sets his sights on the Raikage, he quickly throws 2 FTG marked kunai. One aimed towards the Raikage and the other aimed at angle into the air. He then does a few handseals, multiplying all the kunai, so that they fall all around the battle field, up to mid-range. The kunai thrown at the raikage are multiplied also.*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu)
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

*As soon as he is done with the shuriken, he then spews wind from his mouth, which turns into a twister, that immediately attacks the raikage*

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

A:I can't fail my brother or my village, i'll be the next ultimate shield and make our father proud!

as your kunai are multiplied i make a single seal and release a wall of flames that will destroy all kunai aimed at me and probably the ones aimed into the air, as your distracted by the huge amount of fire i quickly make another seal making it rain giving me your exact location once a rain drop touches you and as it starts to rain i watch for an attack coming from any location being sure that the Yellow Flash of Konoha would never fall to a single attack.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    A:I can't fail my brother or my village, i'll be the next ultimate shield and make our father proud!

as your kunai are multiplied i make a single seal and release a wall of flames that will destroy all kunai aimed at me and probably the ones aimed into the air, as your distracted by the huge amount of fire i quickly make another seal making it rain giving me your exact location once a rain drop touches you and as it starts to rain i watch for an attack coming from any location being sure that the Yellow Flash of Konoha would never fall to a single attack.

Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

*As the fire consumes the kunai, Minato, with great speed, does a few handseals, spewing out an enormous amount of water, which intercepts the flames, dousing them, which creates a very thick steam.*

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall)
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

*Then with the Raikage's sight blocked and the rain starting to pour, multiple bullets of wind race through the steam, aimed at the Raikage. The wind would also disperse the steam, which will give Minato full vision of the Raikage again.*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

Minato: You're pretty good, can you keep up?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As soon as the balls of wind burst through the steam the raikage quickly makes another burst of fire that clashes with the wind and due to fire>wind they stalemate and using the fire as another block for your sight.
    I then quickly activate my lightning armor and make a single seal making 2 shadow clones one of either side of me who appear with lightning armor on as well (i've asked about this before to make sure they appear coated in their own armors without it being moves) and each rush you from one side knowing where you are at all times due to the rain.
    As my clones approch you they each slam their fist into your ribs causeing you to cough up blood before they deliever kicks to your gut and chest sending you flying backwards.
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage biography

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

A: You're fast Hokage, but can you keep up with 3 of me!

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

As soon as the balls of wind burst through the steam the raikage quickly makes another burst of fire that clashes with the wind and due to fire>wind they stalemate and using the fire as another block for your sight.
    I then quickly activate my lightning armor and make a single seal making 2 shadow clones one of either side of me who appear with lightning armor on as well (i've asked about this before to make sure they appear coated in their own armors without it being moves) and each rush you from one side knowing where you are at all times due to the rain.
    As my clones approch you they each slam their fist into your ribs causeing you to cough up blood before they deliever kicks to your gut and chest sending you flying backwards.
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage biography

Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

A: You're fast Hokage, but can you keep up with 3 of me!
    Minato: Can I? You still need to worry about me.

*As the clones race towards the hokage, Minato quickly condenses chakra into his body. Then as soon as the Raikage's are close enough and are attacking from both sides, he quickly dashes towards the real raikage, appearing behind him. The clones, unable to stop in time, crash into each other, dispersing one another.*

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) - Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

*Instead of slashing the Raikage, who has little time to counter, with a kunai, Minato quickly creates a rasengan in his hand, slamming into the back of the raikage.*

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost:
    Damage Points:
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Minato: Don't get too cocky, Raikage-sama. ^_^

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Being alerted of your burst of movement from both my rain technique and my clones poofing away due to missing you and destroying eachother i am aware you've used some kind of burst of speed and are most likely going to attack me so not waiting to be struck down i release a unfocused current of lightning before you slam your rasengan into me (unknown to me at the time) after i release it i've already been alerted by the rain that you are behind me now paralyzed and on the ground (or not) and turn to make sure you aren't launching another attack from behind.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Being alerted of your burst of movement from both my rain technique and my clones poofing away due to missing you and destroying eachother i am aware you've used some kind of burst of speed and are most likely going to attack me so not waiting to be struck down i release a unfocused current of lightning before you slam your rasengan into me (unknown to me at the time) after i release it i've already been alerted by the rain that you are behind me now paralyzed and on the ground (or not) and turn to make sure you aren't launching another attack from behind.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Minato: Don't underestimate me.

*As the lightning spreads, Minato keeps up with his move, but coating it with wind, negating the lightning and over powering it. Little does the raikage know, Minato has dropped a kunai in his vicinity. Then to be safe, Minato instantly teleports away after finishing the rasengan, to one of the many kunai, that were on the battlefield. (The ones that were behind him when he multiplied them, saying the ones that didn't burn) Mid Range*

Elemental Rasengan
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

*Minato then holds a kunai in his hand, in a battle stance*

Minato: Come at me bro! O_o

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

well i guess between the chidori current, A's natural toughness (like being able to take his own arm off without a sigh of pain) and the lightning armor's defensive boost even though im hit by the wind rasengan im only knocked down to the ground by it and still able to fight. As im knocked forward and you teleport away i pick myself up and turn to face you determined although slighly embarassed.

A: I see not much has changed since our clash all those years ago, your speed is as great as ever but i won't let that stop me!

As i roar the last words (in red) i perform a few seals in the blink of an eye due to the lightning armor's speed enhancing my seals and release a bright flash that blinds you as i place an advanced ninja technique that makes you feel as if you are bound by powerful steel ropes and in the few seconds (or however long its supposed to last, i've had mixed replies) you are paralyzed i use my immense leg stregth combined with my enhanced speed to kick off in the ground entering short range in a burst of speed and land a devastating blow to your chest, blowing your entire chest area away upon contact.

Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

well i guess between the chidori current, A's natural toughness (like being able to take his own arm off without a sigh of pain) and the lightning armor's defensive boost even though im hit by the wind rasengan im only knocked down to the ground by it and still able to fight. As im knocked forward and you teleport away i pick myself up and turn to face you determined although slighly embarassed.

A: I see not much has changed since our clash all those years ago, your speed is as great as ever but i won't let that stop me!

As i roar the last words (in red) i perform a few seals in the blink of an eye due to the lightning armor's speed enhancing my seals and release a bright flash that blinds you as i place an advanced ninja technique that makes you feel as if you are bound by powerful steel ropes and in the few seconds (or however long its supposed to last, i've had mixed replies) you are paralyzed i use my immense leg stregth combined with my enhanced speed to kick off in the ground entering short range in a burst of speed and land a devastating blow to your chest, blowing your entire chest area away upon contact.

Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

Minato: Too slow...

*As Minato sees you perform your handseals, he instantly teleports to the kunai, that he left in your vicinity, when he was next to you.*

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range:Shor-Long
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

*Immediately, with Minato's advanced rasengan performance, he creates 2 giant rasengans, as the light flashes, slamming them into the Raikage's back, plowing him into the ground. As the light clears, you see Minato over the Raikage, standing tall.*

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

as im finishing the seals and see you disappear i take caution knowing your fondness of teleportation and rasengans so i use the lightning chakra i had built up for my flash and send it to my lightning armor to keep it active and as you are making your 2 large rasengans i hear and see out of the corner of my eye you making them so i quickly substitute myself with the kunai that you had teleported to, letting you lunge forward with your 2 rasengans both destroying your kunai and I, now behind you where your kunai was, do a simple backhand chop to your ribs sending you flying and dispersing your rasengans.

(hopefully this works, i know how fast minato is and all but the chakra was already molded into lightning chakra for the armor and kawarimi is a E rank so it would take no time at all for a experienced ninja like A to perform especially with his armor on)

Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - Tailed Giant Ox's horns.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 12-18-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

I will be ending the test here, as I don't think you can re-activate you lightning armour, when it is already active. Also I don't think you would have enough time, while you were creating the handseals; with Minato's advanced speed, the rasengans would have already hit you. You did great though, everyone knows that The Raikage, couldn't beat Minato .

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

as im finishing the seals and see you disappear i take caution knowing your fondness of teleportation and rasengans so i use the lightning chakra i had built up for my flash and send it to my lightning armor to keep it active and as you are making your 2 large rasengans i hear and see out of the corner of my eye you making them so i quickly substitute myself with the kunai that you had teleported to, letting you lunge forward with your 2 rasengans both destroying your kunai and I, now behind you where your kunai was, do a simple backhand chop to your ribs sending you flying and dispersing your rasengans.

(hopefully this works, i know how fast minato is and all but the chakra was already molded into lightning chakra for the armor and kawarimi is a E rank so it would take no time at all for a experienced ninja like A to perform especially with his armor on)

Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - Tailed Giant Ox's horns.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.

Ok, i've been asked by Professor Sarutobi to post my opinion on this matter.

The key here is the part i bolded in professor sarutobi's description. If you have said that you interrupt your move to re activate your lightning armor once it ends, then there wouldn't be much issue.

There are other issues in this fight but i was asked to give my opinion on the armor issue. In my opinion, since this is the 4th turn after you activate lightning armor, you would be able to activate it again (and not to actually keep it active). This means that for a split second, the lightning armor ends and then is done again. I don't know what takes the lead here, if the description or the jutsu used. You can use the lightning armor again, yes, but you can't say you keep it active. It keeps itself active for 3 turns. Then, to keep using it, you need to, once it ends, use it again.

If i was testing you, i'd point the error in the description and continue onwards as, for me, its just a mis-description and not an actual error.

Two scenarios here:
    1st if we assume you can keep it active non stop by inputing more chakra into it, then your counter is valid (if we assume that is the only issue with it)

2nd if we assume that the armor ends and is done again, this means that in that split second were its disabled, you wouldn't have your increased reaction abilities and reflexes and, thus, you'd be unable to react to Minato's ultra speed in teleporting.

I hope i have expressed myself clearly enough. Overall i think you were, like Darui said, pretty good Professor Sarutobi.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Based on the fact, that you have to re-activate the armour, you were hit with the rasengans, but you did great though. You made me teleport twice and you some immense speed. ^_^ You did great, I will get this judged ASAP.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Thank you both very much :D

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed, though you showed use of the Lightning release armor, my oppinion is that enough wasnt shown in regard to his abilities