~Open Spar~

Rei R&R
    CJ/CE: Sure
    Range: Mid
    Stealing: no
    Killing: Sure
    Everything else allowed
    Terrain:

Standing on each end, land is two ranges beyond Long-Range of where we're currently at now

I'll be using my Snow Inuzuka Bio in Sig (Snow)
    Post bio and decide who goes first

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?! My music's too loud!

Re: [Open Spar]

Ushiro Nara bio in my sig.

Ushiro: *sneezes* What a cold place for a spar.

I begin by tossing 6 shadow infused shuriken, 3 to each side of me, that turn in mid air and strike you from both sides at once while 2 of them are aimed at your shadow.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

We'll take this nice and slow, Nara-boy.

*as your kunai are coming at me, I summon up a thrust of water that launches me back a bit. I don't really fly of the ground it just knocks me back enough for your kunai to hit each other and the ones aimed at my shadow to miss. though as I push back, with each hand at the same time, I rain down three kunai above you and 2 directed at your vital organs straight at you. All 5 infused with wind chakra*

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to mention i have this bow on my back:

(Yami no Tankyū-sha)- Seeker of Darkness
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: N/A (-10 each turn)
    Damage: N/A (+5 to shadow jutsu)
    Description: This sacred bow has been passed down through generations of the Nara clan. It is pitch black with a bladed edge on the front of it and it made of lightweight but durable metal capable of having chakra channeled into it. It was said to have been originally white and gained its dark color by absorbing the chakra of its owners which in turn increases their skill in manipulating shadows. While in possesion of the bow the user's shadow jutsu won't require handseals. They can be "shot" from the bow or its shadow by drawing and releasing the bowstring. The speed of the jutsu shot is increased to that of a flying arrow and is allowed to reach long range. This bow also heightens the restricting ability of shadow jutsu. If a non-Nara clan member willingly touches the bow, he won't be able to move until he is separated from it.
    -Can be summoned once per battle
    -Only one jutsu can be shot from it per turn
    -Each jutsu shot from the bow counts as one in the user's turn
    -Must be a member of the Nara Clan to use

Seeing you launch yourself backwards away from my shurikens i form a hand seal, creating an orb of water at my side that forms several sharp whips of water i use to knock your kunais out of the air.

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

I then envelope one of the shurikens on the ground with wind and have it toss the shruriken at your shadow as the water whips advance to impale you.

(Fuuton: Kōkū-Bin)-Wind Style: Air-Mail
    Chakra: 10
    Damage: N/A
    Description: With one handseal, the user creates a gust of wind that envelopes a distant shuriken or other small object and lets the user manipulate it in midair.
    -Usable 3 times per battle

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I also have my dog companion on the field as well. Satoru.

Let's see which Konoha clan is the strongest shall we?

*as your water orb starts to whip my kunai and then you direct your kunai and whips at me, I without hesitation, blow out several balls of wind. Some stop your whips while the others blow through your kunai and head at you. Immediately after I blow the wind I form 3 shadow clones at all appear in front of me and Satoru*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*in a cloud of smoke as my clones are formed, C1 forms Chidori but unleashes into hundreds of senbons at you. As the senbons are going at you C2 and C# throws two smoke bombs in the middle between us, causing a large smokescreen blocking your vision but I can still smell you *

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Ushiro: I'll just have to show you what my clan is capable of then.

Once you start exhaling your wind balls at me i form a tornado of water around me to defend against them.

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Tornado of Water
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Right after the tornado is formed, i ready a wind and water jutsu in my hands and combine them into a large spiraling wall of water i send at you and your clones. It would easily overpower the lightning needles and continue onward.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

I then grab my bow and shoot an exploding arrow at you but at the same time i am using my bow's ability to materialize numerous sharp arrows from my shadow that travel faster than usual on their way to you.

(Bekutoru Yajirushi)- Vector Arrow
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user materializes numerous arrow-like belts from his shadow that can both cut and pierce the opponent acting somewhat as blades. These arrows can restrain an opponent by wrapping around his body.
    -Usable 3 times per battle
    -Can only be used by a Nara clan member

Last edited by Ushiro; 12-14-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Hmph. Let's get real here.

*as you're water twister thing is coming at me. C2 who is in the middle of the 3 clones yet infront of me opens his mouth and expels a large Golem from his mouth, the water hits the Golem but does minimum damage to him*

(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

*At the same time the Golem is formed, I notice you pulling off your bow from your back, I quickly summon up water from beneath you, throwing you off balance so you can't fire arrows and also by causing enough water to cause you to flow off the small structure we're on down into the water (basically you fall and flow on the water I summoned into the surrounding water)*

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

*as you're flowing off the structure we're on down into the water, C1 summons a giant lid from the sky. The Lid is being dropped onto your location but since you're only slightly away from our structure the lid also takes out half the structure...the half you we're on,m not where I'm at but the lid would still land on you in the water*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

As i am falling into the water i place my hand on it and create 5 sharks unknown to you. I use one of these sharks to travel on underwater as we move to my right.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Once the lid drops down into the water i create a large water spike around my arm and drill through the side of the lid so we could escape.

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
    Range: Short
    Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required).

With my shark i circle around to your left at mid range while the rest head to you and destroy what was left of the structure your on so they could attack you and your clones once it is underwater. Before surfacing i cover the surrounding area in a thick mist.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Not gonna give up, eh?

*when my lid is coming down I notice a resistance on it (since water is technically weak to earth I don't know if this would work like you wanted it but it could lol but I do think it would take a sec or so to get through) I quickly slam my hand on the ground to summon my Gull "Vlad" that appears below myself and carries myself up. At the same time C1 spews out mud from his mouth on the structure in a block look that is feilled in so it creates a wall wide enough to carry my clones and Satoru. As the mud is out the wall flows immediately rises up very high*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Sakurifaisu Kuchiyose - Vlad) : Summoning: Sacrificial Summon - Vlad
    Type: Summon
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description:
    This is a secret Gull summoning only known to Sacrifice after he stumbled upon the Gull's secret temple lost ages ago during the "Great Flame Wars" between the Gulls and the Crows. As he entered the temple, he found an ancient codex written by a Gull, he found this surprising because this codex was small and most Gulls were much larger. As he read the codex, he found an old key. He searched the temple for days until he found a key slot in which he placed the key in and suddenly he was teleported to an island, On this island a statue of stone stood. The statue somewhat resembled a Gull but was smaller and was able to stand upright...he read the name on the codex "Vlad" the statue started to lose it's rock texture and Vlad appears. Vlad is about the size of Gamakichi so the user is able to ride on him, only one person though, he's very fast and quite strong. Vlad has a complete mastery over Fire (except Forbidden Ranks), he can use them without handseals and have its power increased which makes him great for combination attacks with the user. Vlad has a secret technique which allows him completely cover him in fire and release a "S Rank" explosive fire orb directly at the target causing everything in that area up short to mid-range to be under a sea of fire, in turn destroying everything in the area.

Notes:
    - Summon lasts 4 turns
    - Vlads special technique is only usable once per battle
    - Vlads Fire Techniques are increased by +5 (not the users though)
    - Fire Techniques count as a move
    - While Vlad is on the field, the user can't use S-rank and higher fire techniques.
    - If the user is within range of the attack, he will suffer the same amount of damage as his opponent.
    - Must have signed the Gull contract
    - Only usable by Coyote & those he allows.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

*while the wall is still rising your sharks knock down the structure and my wall sinks into the water but the wall is high enough so I still have some height out of the water level from the wall, Also I notice the mist begin to form but this doesn't help you like you think it would, My dog as well as myself have extremely heightened hearing and smell so we are still able to detect you (according to Zen) so my clones and dog know where you rise up out of the water and c1 without hesitation forms chidori and extends it at high speeds at you and breaks it off into many other blades striking you and the water around you numbing you but since you get striked in the water I would think it also shocks you due to water conducting the electricity into your whole body stronger*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Good...an opponent that could give me a challenge.

As your clone generates the chidori in his hand and extends a spear from it i hear the distinct sound it emits and decide that staying on the water could have bad consequences. I shoot a vortex of wind from my fist that sends me upwards and backward high in the air above the mist so i could avoid the attack.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

While rising i notice your summon in the air and then quickly make a earthen lid drop from above it and smash it down to the ground along with you.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Then i make thousands of lightning bolts rain down from the sky onto you and your clones which covers a large area. I would be long range from you as i perform my last jutsu.

(Raiton: Ame no Kyohaku)- Lightning Element: Rain of the Stars
    Range:Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage:80
    Description: The user summons a storm that rains down of thousands of lightning bolts that explode in an electric surge around the opponent. This attack has a very wide range.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I'll be even more than a challenge for you.

*as my clone is sending the spear at you, we hear a splash and can sense you're go further away from us (my clones) yet I on my summon see you fly from the mist: two things happen. When you launch from the water, C# causing a hole to open in the sky dropping mud in your path of flying back (so behind you) also as the mud is falling down I quickly notice the shadow above my head while I'm on my summoning I without hesitation cause my skin to become like steel and I punch the lid just in time causing it to break in the middle so it avoids me on my summon*

(Doton: Doro Kakou) – Earth Release: Mud Fall

Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

*while I slam the lid, you hit the mud which you were unable to see considering you were watching me in the sky. (the mud was done right after you launched out of the water and you had enough time to summon the lid but not your lighting attack thus making you unable to get far enough to hit long-range since the mud was in the way of doing that) Just as you hit the mud falling from the sky and it starts to drag you down into the water and making you unable to move due to the thick mud, Vlad (my summon) launches a huge fire technique causing a wide area hitting you and the mud and water around you - killing you, hardening the mud causing your body to sink deep into the water*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

That confidence may led to your downfall.

As soon as i collide with the mud i send earth chakra into the falling mud to harden some of it that was surrounding me and form a pillar of earth to push me away from the mud.

(Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

Right after that i gather a large amount of water into the form of a giant shark that effectively douses the flames your summon creates and consumes you both after being launched at you.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

As you deal with the incoming shark, i create 3 clones in a triangle formation around me (1 in front 2 behind) called Delta, Sigma, and Echo. The last two shoot numerous exploding arrows at you from their bows.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I'm going to assume when you used the wood to get out of mud you landed on the water since you were close to it by then anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nara clan must be disappointed in you.

*as I watch you come off the mud and land on the water my clones hear you drop on the water and I can see you gathering up the water to send at me, as you are about to launch it C1: basically when he hears you fall on the water causes the water below you to rises up and trap you in a sphere of water (this sphere traps you as you launch your shark so you would have no time to react) at the same time the sphere begins to from, C2 causes a lightning wave that is done extremely quick and hits the water all around you as well at you in the water sphere. While that is happening I on my summon have plenty of time to react to your shark since I saw it formed , I preform one handseal and I launch out a great ball of wind that collides with your shark canceling them both out*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.