Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Welcome -Kamishiro-

    I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:

    • Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    • All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    • Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    • Terrain: A barren wasteland
    • You may use Mei Terumi's abilities up to your current rank
    • I will be using a kage ranked Sasuke Uchiha biography possessing the Mangekyō Sharingan.
    • Range: Mid
    • Weather: Snowing


    Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck ^_^
     
         

  2. #2
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

     
         

  3. #3
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    *Sasuke walks in the field finding the Fifth Mizukage waiting for him to intercept his path*

    The fifth Mizukage? Get out of my way or you will get hurt, i hold no grudge against you.

    Sasuke starts off by touching a weapon summoning tag located on his wrist while he's running at Mei's location, summoning a large Fūma shuriken in throwing stance as Sasuke runs at Mei's location he throws the shuriken infused with wind chakra increasing it's cutting ability.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
    Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
    Note: Can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal.


    As Sasuke throws the first Fūma shuriken he also throws a second one hiding it in the shadow of the first Fūma shuriken making it almost invisible and undetected by Mei as it approaches her.


    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.


    Right after that happens Sasuke upon arriving in Short range from Mei he weaves handseals shooting a large fireball at Mei directly up front, as he was running in the previous part of the move he would've plenty of time reaching short range from Mei considering his extreme speed that rivals Lee's speed without his weights on.

    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

     
         

  4. #4
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    *Sasuke walks in the field finding the Fifth Mizukage waiting for him to intercept his path*

    The fifth Mizukage? Get out of my way or you will get hurt, i hold no grudge against you.

    Sasuke starts off by touching a weapon summoning tag located on his wrist while he's running at Mei's location, summoning a large Fūma shuriken in throwing stance as Sasuke runs at Mei's location he throws the shuriken infused with wind chakra increasing it's cutting ability.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
    Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
    Note: Can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal.


    As Sasuke throws the first Fūma shuriken he also throws a second one hiding it in the shadow of the first Fūma shuriken making it almost invisible and undetected by Mei as it approaches her.


    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.


    Right after that happens Sasuke upon arriving in Short range from Mei he weaves handseals shooting a large fireball at Mei directly up front, as he was running in the previous part of the move he would've plenty of time reaching short range from Mei considering his extreme speed that rivals Lee's speed without his weights on.

    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.


    Hahahaha is that all you got ,darling


    *As Mei notice the shuriken that sasuke threw , Mei create with her hand dog and snake hand seals , and channels her lava chakra into her mouth while taking deep breath then she throw from her mouth large amount of lava , forming the lava chakra into multiple boulders of molten rocks , directing most of them towards the shurikens melting them then they continue towards saskue , and the rest she direct them towards sasuke , making him not able to make any other technique nor going to short range*



    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the following hand seals Dog → Snake The user takes a deep breath and then expels a large amount of lava, which quickly solidifies into multiple boulders of molten rock that are fired towards the target with a tremendous amount of force. Due to their composition, the boulders can melt through several trees with ease and are difficult to avoid in their entirety, because they're dispersed over an expansive range



    *Then Mei Creates 2 lava clone one on her right and one on her left names [ omega and alpha]


    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A technique where a clone is created out of magma, in which can fire off a stream of magma from its arms not to exceed the volume of the clone.



    Note : alpha on the right and omega on the left
     
         

  5. #5
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post

    Hahahaha is that all you got ,darling


    *As Mei notice the shuriken that sasuke threw , Mei create with her hand dog and snake hand seals , and channels her lava chakra into her mouth while taking deep breath then she throw from her mouth large amount of lava , forming the lava chakra into multiple boulders of molten rocks , directing most of them towards the shurikens melting them then they continue towards saskue , and the rest she direct them towards sasuke , making him not able to make any other technique nor going to short range*



    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the following hand seals Dog → Snake The user takes a deep breath and then expels a large amount of lava, which quickly solidifies into multiple boulders of molten rock that are fired towards the target with a tremendous amount of force. Due to their composition, the boulders can melt through several trees with ease and are difficult to avoid in their entirety, because they're dispersed over an expansive range



    *Then Mei Creates 2 lava clone one on her right and one on her left names [ omega and alpha]


    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A technique where a clone is created out of magma, in which can fire off a stream of magma from its arms not to exceed the volume of the clone.



    Note : alpha on the right and omega on the left
    I'm just warming up, get ready to witness the power that's beyond your understanding, the power of a true Uchiha.

    As Sasuke sees Mei releasing massive boulders of lava expanding over quite a large area, Sasuke instantly reacts by forming the horse handseal releasing a huge wide broad burst of fire that covers a very large area as it clashes with the Lava, both canceling out each other hindring both Sasuke and Mei's visions from each other.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intense Pain

    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

    Right after Sasuke releases the massive fire burst, he forms a single handseal summoning a clone of himself right behind him masking his presence while Mei is unaware of this due to the massive clashing attacks.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

    As that happens, the clone C1 goes underground hiding deep within the ground as he heads towards Mei's location through the ground, as Mei thinks nothing has happened and continues normally, as the original Sasuke activates his 3 tomoe Sharingan.

    (Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-14-2011 at 04:31 PM.

  6. #6
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    I'm just warming up, get ready to witness the power that's beyond your understanding, the power of a true Uchiha.

    As Sasuke sees Mei releasing massive boulders of lava expanding over quite a large area, Sasuke instantly reacts by forming the horse handseal releasing a huge wide broad burst of fire that covers a very large area as it clashes with the Lava, both canceling out each other hindring both Sasuke and Mei's visions from each other.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intense Pain

    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

    Right after Sasuke releases the massive fire burst, he forms a single handseal summoning a clone of himself right behind him masking his presence while Mei is unaware of this due to the massive clashing attacks.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

    As that happens, the clone C1 goes underground hiding deep within the ground as he heads towards Mei's location through the ground, as Mei thinks nothing has happened and continues normally, as the original Sasuke activates his 3 tomoe Sharingan.

    (Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
    Lets see what you got then

    *As my vision is blocked by the crash of the fire attack and the lava attack , i feel dangerous as he can make any attack , so i quickly stomps on the ground creating an underground tunnel which form between you and the last place that i saw you and then i vreath out fire onto the tunnel causing fire to turn into lava which travels towards you with a single hand seal , erupting from the ground underneath the last place i saw you [ also i use that it has a limit till long range , so when/if you try to run towards long range it melt you] *


    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.



    *After my vision and my clone clears and me are able and clearly see you my right clone firstly makes dog hand seal and follow it by releasing large amount of lava chakra from his mouth in the air , which spreads into a broad thin sheet making them un able to escape using the sky [ flying]*



    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing Dog hand seal The user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth. In the air this lava spreads into a broad, thin sheet. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arch and falls onto the target, it prevents them from jumping up to avoid the attack.



    *Then i create from underneath you a dragon from stones which attacks you *


    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 12-17-2011 at 12:38 AM.

  7. #7
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    Lets see what you got then

    *As my vision is blocked by the crash of the fire attack and the lava attack , i feel dangerous as he can make any attack , so i quickly stomps on the ground creating an underground tunnel which form between you and the last place that i saw you and then i vreath out fire onto the tunnel causing fire to turn into lava which travels towards you with a single hand seal , erupting from the ground underneath the last place i saw you [ also i use that it has a limit till long range , so when/if you try to run towards long range it melt you] *


    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.



    *After my vision and my clone clears and me are able and clearly see you my right clone firstly makes dog hand seal and follow it by releasing large amount of lava chakra from his mouth in the air , which spreads into a broad thin sheet making them un able to escape using the sky [ flying]*



    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing Dog hand seal The user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth. In the air this lava spreads into a broad, thin sheet. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arch and falls onto the target, it prevents them from jumping up to avoid the attack.



    *Then i create from underneath you a dragon from stones which attacks you *


    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

    I've checked with other senseis, and we agreed that the Lava clone technique can't form any techniques that you know, it only can release a stream of lava and nothing more, but due to the technique being vague and not being clear on what it can or can't do i'm letting it go for this one time lol.
    _______________________________

    Not too shabby for a Mizukage.

    As Sasuke sees your fire coming at him through the ground with his sharingan "you can also see it onto the ground" He alerts his clone not to go underground or use any further techniques as Sasuke's clone activates his sharingan as well, as Sasuke causes two pillars to shoot out of the ground pushing him and his clone to two opposing sides at different angles, Sasuke's clone heads back at Long range in the right side out of the fire's direction with the pillar and Sasuke the original one goes in Mid range to the left side out of the fire's direction as the fire explodes in the thin air damaging nothing but the ground.

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    As the Original Sasuke which is at Mid range, is heading towards the left side of his initial location "your right side" he forms a single handseal of the "horse" releasing a huge burst of fire that covers a large area in both horizontal and vertical dimensions at the Lava sheet, overpowering it and heading at you in a weaker state.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    As Sasuke sees your chakra spreading through the ground reaching beneath him, as feels the earth shaking as the dragon starts to rise up, Sasuke creates a chidori in his hand and slams the chidori into the dragon destroying it and turning it into dust as well as negating the earth chakra as Sasuke starts running towards Mei's location.

    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.


     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-17-2011 at 12:03 PM.

  8. #8
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    I've checked with other senseis, and we agreed that the Lava clone technique can't form any techniques that you know, it only can release a stream of lava and nothing more, but due to the technique being vague and not being clear on what it can or can't do i'm letting it go for this one time lol.
    _______________________________

    Not too shabby for a Mizukage.

    As Sasuke sees your fire coming at him through the ground with his sharingan "you can also see it onto the ground" He alerts his clone not to go underground or use any further techniques as Sasuke's clone activates his sharingan as well, as Sasuke causes two pillars to shoot out of the ground pushing him and his clone to two opposing sides at different angles, Sasuke's clone heads back at Long range in the right side out of the fire's direction with the pillar and Sasuke the original one goes in Mid range to the left side out of the fire's direction as the fire explodes in the thin air damaging nothing but the ground.

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    As the Original Sasuke which is at Mid range, is heading towards the left side of his initial location "your right side" he forms a single handseal of the "horse" releasing a huge burst of fire that covers a large area in both horizontal and vertical dimensions at the Lava sheet, overpowering it and heading at you in a weaker state.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    As Sasuke sees your chakra spreading through the ground reaching beneath him, as feels the earth shaking as the dragon starts to rise up, Sasuke creates a chidori in his hand and slams the chidori into the dragon destroying it and turning it into dust as well as negating the earth chakra as Sasuke starts running towards Mei's location.

    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.



    Haha we will see , honey


    *The second that the fire destroy the lava and continues towards me , making me un able to create the dragon or the fire will hit me , mei starts to gather water chakra , then she releases it in form of huge shark , that destroys the fire and go towards sasuke , while sasuke is hitting the ground with chidori without any reason *
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.



    *Then mei channel her doton chakra on the ground , creating huge pillar which longs till long range [ she makes it beneath the original sasuke that is in mid range so it will hit both sasukes as it long till long range] hitting both and pushing them to the sky*

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.



    *Then mei creates two massive rocks and makes a crash with them hitting both you and your clone*

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 12-19-2011 at 08:50 PM.

  9. #9
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post

    Haha we will see , honey


    *The second that the fire destroy the lava and continues towards me , making me un able to create the dragon or the fire will hit me , mei starts to gather water chakra , then she releases it in form of huge shark , that destroys the fire and go towards sasuke , while sasuke is hitting the ground with chidori without any reason *
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.



    *Then mei channel her doton chakra on the ground , creating huge pillar which longs till long range [ she makes it beneath the original sasuke that is in mid range so it will hit both sasukes as it long till long range] hitting both and pushing them to the sky*

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.



    *Then mei creates two massive rocks and makes a crash with them hitting both you and your clone*

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

    I doubt that you would be able to form your last technique "the mountain smash" as the pillars are all over the battlefield, your mountain smash will either be greatly weakened or not done at all, since you can't locate me through the pillars due to their massive size, and since they all cover the field it will be a lot difficult to raise the earth out of the ground to form the two gigantic sections of rock, you either will be unable to use it or weaken it greatly, and Sasuke won't form the chidori and hit the ground for no reason =| that won't happen due to you breaking your own timeframe and starting it over.
    ________________________________

    Let's take this to the next level then.

    As a large amount of steam slowly forms due to the clash of the fire and the shark, the original Sasuke bites his thumb while he's weaving handseals as he jumps upwards after injecting chakra in his legs making his jump a lot higher, he summons a large Hawk underneath him that flies above the shark evading it and going really high into the air trying to get a visual of Mei's location from the sky, Mei would not be able to see this as she is blinded by the emerging steam due to the clash of two large techniques, the hawk with tremendous force flies upwards into the air out of the radius of the earth spikes as they start emerging out of the ground making a loud cracking sound of earth that is easily heard by Sasuke as the hawk flies towards Mei's last known location high above into the air, due to you not knowing the exact place of Sasuke's location nor his clone you wouldn't be able to hit them with the mountain smash, Sasuke's clone will be hit and disperses immediately though.

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note: Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

    While that is happening as Sasuke's hawk is summoned and begins rising up out of the way of your techniques he makes a detection barrier that expands up to Mid range from him fast grasping everything within it and letting Sasuke sense your location, the barrier will be formed fast due to Sasuke being an expert in ninjutsu techniques and the technique doesn't require the usage of handseals, this will be done by the time you are using the destructive rising rock pillars.

    (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

    *As the hawk is flying upwards, Sasuke after forming the barrier he activates his three intersecting ellipses shaped Mangekyō Sharingan.


    As Sasuke activates his Mangekyō Sharingan, his hawk is high enough, Sasuke concentrates on your place with his right Mangekyō Sharingan eye, releasing the unholy black flames at Mei, as Mei instantly bursts into black flames, due to the steam Mei will not see this coming, she would only feel the burst of Amaterasu on her body eating her alive, As Sasuke's hawk concentrates chakra in his wings unholy black flames at Mei.

    (Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Heavenly Illumination
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.


    Now it's time for your demise, Mizukage.
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-20-2011 at 08:14 PM.

  10. #10
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    I doubt that you would be able to form your last technique "the mountain smash" as the pillars are all over the battlefield, your mountain smash will either be greatly weakened or not done at all, since you can't locate me through the pillars due to their massive size, and since they all cover the field it will be a lot difficult to raise the earth out of the ground to form the two gigantic sections of rock, you either will be unable to use it or weaken it greatly, and Sasuke won't form the chidori and hit the ground for no reason =| that won't happen due to you breaking your own timeframe and starting it over.
    ________________________________

    Let's take this to the next level then.

    As a large amount of steam slowly forms due to the clash of the fire and the shark, the original Sasuke bites his thumb while he's weaving handseals as he jumps upwards after injecting chakra in his legs making his jump a lot higher, he summons a large Hawk underneath him that flies above the shark evading it and going really high into the air trying to get a visual of Mei's location from the sky, Mei would not be able to see this as she is blinded by the emerging steam due to the clash of two large techniques, the hawk with tremendous force flies upwards into the air out of the radius of the earth spikes as they start emerging out of the ground making a loud cracking sound of earth that is easily heard by Sasuke as the hawk flies towards Mei's last known location high above into the air, due to you not knowing the exact place of Sasuke's location nor his clone you wouldn't be able to hit them with the mountain smash, Sasuke's clone will be hit and disperses immediately though.

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note: Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

    While that is happening as Sasuke's hawk is summoned and begins rising up out of the way of your techniques he makes a detection barrier that expands up to Mid range from him fast grasping everything within it and letting Sasuke sense your location, the barrier will be formed fast due to Sasuke being an expert in ninjutsu techniques and the technique doesn't require the usage of handseals, this will be done by the time you are using the destructive rising rock pillars.

    (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

    *As the hawk is flying upwards, Sasuke after forming the barrier he activates his three intersecting ellipses shaped Mangekyō Sharingan.


    As Sasuke activates his Mangekyō Sharingan, his hawk is high enough, Sasuke concentrates on your place with his right Mangekyō Sharingan eye, releasing the unholy black flames at Mei, as Mei instantly bursts into black flames, due to the steam Mei will not see this coming, she would only feel the burst of Amaterasu on her body eating her alive, As Sasuke's hawk concentrates chakra in his wings unholy black flames at Mei.

    (Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Heavenly Illumination
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.


    Now it's time for your demise, Mizukage.
    *As the second that the mist appears and as i finish doing my pillars , i think about that bad situation , and that you know able to attack me , as i am without any defense , so i instead of making the mountain smash , as by doing it i will be in danger , i create a normal sized dome that covers me [ also it protects me from the black flames for about 3-5 seconds]*

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu will cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern or dome, imprisoning the target.



    *As the second that the dome surrounds me , i go under ground , till i reach mid range from the last place where i saw you*

    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    *As i see you with your summoning , and i see that you already arecque your ms , i quickly cause it to rain lava , which makes you unable to run towards me , or go to the long range , or make you let your summon *

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Causes a great shower of magma that can be almost inescapable by the opponent but is also hazardous to the user since the lava could strike him/her as well.

     
         

  11. #11
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Mei Terumi bio test] -Kamishiro-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    *As the second that the mist appears and as i finish doing my pillars , i think about that bad situation , and that you know able to attack me , as i am without any defense , so i instead of making the mountain smash , as by doing it i will be in danger , i create a normal sized dome that covers me [ also it protects me from the black flames for about 3-5 seconds]*

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu will cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern or dome, imprisoning the target.



    *As the second that the dome surrounds me , i go under ground , till i reach mid range from the last place where i saw you*

    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    *As i see you with your summoning , and i see that you already arecque your ms , i quickly cause it to rain lava , which makes you unable to run towards me , or go to the long range , or make you let your summon *

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Causes a great shower of magma that can be almost inescapable by the opponent but is also hazardous to the user since the lava could strike him/her as well.

    I don't think your counter is valid, as nothing stopped "prevented" your move or disrupted it other than the Amaterasu your move will continue just as planned as you try to perform the mountain smash technique you get hit by the Amaterasu, you can't just perform techniques as if you know it from reading my move you have to make it real, i'll check with a mod right away.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •