Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

[Bio Test: Danzo]- Zero Kelvin

Hello Zero

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, A bridge with surrounding mountains as far as you can see. A river flowing under the bridge.
    ~ You may use Danzo's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Sasuke Uchiha (with MS) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Re: [Bio Test: Danzo]- Zero Kelvin

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=109992
    I believe in the Heart of the Cards Lessgo, lass.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=109992
    I believe in the Heart of the Cards Lessgo, lass.
    Sasuke: You prefer the Leaf Village over Itachi's life?! I shall end yours here! *Activates Three Tomoe Sharingan* @_@

*As these words are spoken, Sasuke quickly, with immense speed, takes off running towards Danzo, while tapping a seal on his wrist. Immediately threel shuriken are thrown at Danzo with great speed. They are aimed at several vital organs.*

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
    Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
    Note: (can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal)

*As the shuriken advance, Sasuke places him in a Genjutsu, in that Danzo finds himself in pitch black, darkness. A shadowy figure then appears in front of Danzo, grabbing him with both hands, covering him in black threads, paralyzing him, as the shuriken advance and so does Sasuke.*

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Sasuke: You prefer the Leaf Village over Itachi's life?! I shall end yours here! *Activates Three Tomoe Sharingan* @_@

*As these words are spoken, Sasuke quickly, with immense speed, takes off running towards Danzo, while tapping a seal on his wrist. Immediately threel shuriken are thrown at Danzo with great speed. They are aimed at several vital organs.*

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
    Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
    Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
    Note: (can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal)

*As the shuriken advance, Sasuke places him in a Genjutsu, in that Danzo finds himself in pitch black, darkness. A shadowy figure then appears in front of Danzo, grabbing him with both hands, covering him in black threads, paralyzing him, as the shuriken advance and so does Sasuke.*

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.
    As I observe you sending your shurikens towards me, I react with years of experience (I'm Danzo ) and claps my hands together. Immediately, a gigantic willow tree sprouts out of the ground right in front of me, but instead of growing directly upwards like any normal tree, the willow actually growd sideways, zomming towards you as it grows and blocking your vision with it's gigantic, shield-like top. The willow will smash against you if you continue your advance forward and it will block your attempt at Genjutsu before you can even try it.

(Mokuton: Yanagi) - Wood Style: Wood Willow
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Creates a huge willow tree from wooden pillars that can smash multiple enemies.

I quickly follow up by clapping my hands together while gathering enormous amounts of chakra. With a quick motion I exhale a gigantic blast of fire that zzoms towards you with such speed and intensity, that the willow tree in it's way merely serves as fooder for the hungry flames, especially those dry leafs. If you get hit by this blast, you'll become nothing but ash.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

As I observe you sending your shurikens towards me, I react with years of experience (I'm Danzo ) and claps my hands together. Immediately, a gigantic willow tree sprouts out of the ground right in front of me, but instead of growing directly upwards like any normal tree, the willow actually growd sideways, zomming towards you as it grows and blocking your vision with it's gigantic, shield-like top. The willow will smash against you if you continue your advance forward and it will block your attempt at Genjutsu before you can even try it.

(Mokuton: Yanagi) - Wood Style: Wood Willow
    Type: Attack
    Description: Creates a huge willow tree from wooden pillars that can smash multiple enemies.

I quickly follow up by clapping my hands together while gathering enormous amounts of chakra. With a quick motion I exhale a gigantic blast of fire that zzoms towards you with such speed and intensity, that the willow tree in it's way merely serves as fooder for the hungry flames, especially those dry leafs. If you get hit by this blast, you'll become nothing but ash.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
    *As sasuke is sprinting towards Danzo's location, he sees the chakra grow from the floor, due to his sharingan. He then quickly jumps into the air, doing multiple handseals, ultimately placing his hand under him, summoning a nameless crow. He then begins to fly high into the air (Long Range), as the fire burns the tree, before any branches can reach him.*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Sasuke: You think that I'll play around with you? I shall wrip you limb from limb.!!

*Sasuke then begins his descent, heading straight for Danzo from the air. As is about mid way, he does a couple of handseals, spewing out a giant ball of fire, directly at Danzo. Sasuke then jumps off the crow, landing approx. mid range from Danzo(on your side of the tree).*

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Technique
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*Sasuke then activates his MS, creating a chidori in his hand and starts to race towards Danzo's position at high speeds.*

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heard!

*As sasuke is sprinting towards Danzo's location, he sees the chakra grow from the floor, due to his sharingan. He then quickly jumps into the air, doing multiple handseals, ultimately placing his hand under him, summoning a nameless crow. He then begins to fly high into the air (Long Range), as the fire burns the tree, before any branches can reach him.*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Sasuke: You think that I'll play around with you? I shall wrip you limb from limb.!!

*Sasuke then begins his descent, heading straight for Danzo from the air. As is about mid way, he does a couple of handseals, spewing out a giant ball of fire, directly at Danzo. Sasuke then jumps off the crow, landing approx. mid range from Danzo(on your side of the tree).*

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Technique
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*Sasuke then activates his MS, creating a chidori in his hand and starts to race towards Danzo's position at high speeds.*

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    , I sincerely doubt that you could manage to avoid the GIGANTIC blast of fire by performing five handseals, summoning a bird and flying over it, even if you go to long range. The fireball and the willow can reach long range after all and you were sprinting forward. But I'll continue anyway ^^
    I'll assume that you by 'midway' mean that you've entered short-range when you use your fireball, or else it won't hit me (It's short ranged).
    __________________________________________________ ______

As Sasuke jumps off his crow and the fireball heads for me, I clap my hands together, thereby causing a great tree to rise up right in front of your fireball and absorb the impact. At the same time, several thick but flexible branches grows out of the ground right below you with incredible speed, and wraps themselves around you to completely restrict your movements as they crush you to death.

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

I immediately follow up by forming the familiar cross-seal and summoning two clones in front of me. Because of you being short range of me and in mid-air, plus probably captured by several branches, my clones easily dash forward with incredible speed to reach a position short range behind you. As they reach their positions, now forming a triangular pattern with me being the tip, we all form the few needed handseals which causes the technique to activate. Immediately, you find yourself inside a great, purple triangle that begins to glow and destroys you in a burst of pure chakra.

(Fuuinjutsu: Sanhou Fuuin) - Sealing Technique: Pyramid Seal Of Doom
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is first done by having three Shadow clones(this (this jutsu makes them with out cost) which form a triangle and begin the seal.Once inside its in inescapable(except time/space jutsu)and the opponent is destroyed in side a seal by pure chakra.

Last edited by Zero Kelvin; 12-15-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

, I sincerely doubt that you could manage to avoid the GIGANTIC blast of fire by performing five handseals, summoning a bird and flying over it, even if you go to long range. The fireball and the willow can reach long range after all and you were sprinting forward. But I'll continue anyway ^^
    I'll assume that you by 'midway' mean that you've entered short-range when you use your fireball, or else it won't hit me (It's short ranged).
    __________________________________________________ ______

As Sasuke jumps off his crow and the fireball heads for me, I clap my hands together, thereby causing a great tree to rise up right in front of your fireball and absorb the impact. At the same time, several thick but flexible branches grows out of the ground right below you with incredible speed, and wraps themselves around you to completely restrict your movements as they crush you to death.

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

I immediately follow up by forming the familiar cross-seal and summoning two clones in front of me. Because of you being short range of me and in mid-air, plus probably captured by several branches, my clones easily dash forward with incredible speed to reach a position short range behind you. As they reach their positions, now forming a triangular pattern with me being the tip, we all form the few needed handseals which causes the technique to activate. Immediately, you find yourself inside a great, purple triangle that begins to glow and destroys you in a burst of pure chakra.

(Fuuinjutsu: Sanhou Fuuin) - Sealing Technique: Pyramid Seal Of Doom
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is first done by having three Shadow clones(this (this jutsu makes them with out cost) which form a triangle and begin the seal.Once inside its in inescapable(except time/space jutsu)and the opponent is destroyed in side a seal by pure chakra.
    I seriously don't think you understand the concept of the move. I used the sharingan to see the chakra arouse from the ground, as the tree was being created. So I summoned the crow, which took me farther into the air, as I jumped, when the willow tree was growing from the ground. Then as I got higher, you launched your fire technique, which will obviously obliterate your tree, before it can do anything, and it won't do anything at all to me in the air, as it wasn't aimed vertically or diagonally, but towards the tree, which was suppose to capture me on the ground. And don't assume things,; who said that the fireball was suppose to reach you, it's called strategy. :/ Next time, VM me like the rules say. Anyways......

__________________________________________________ _____________

*As the branches, emerge from the ground, Sasuke, with his MS active, deactivates his chidori, as his left eye bleeds, creating a huge bone structure that forms around his body. So as the branches try and wrap around him, they are easily crushed, by Susanoo., who then continues to grow, sweeping at the clones, dispersing them.*

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

*Then sasuke begins to walk towards Danzo, with blood running down his left cheek, as Susanoo shoots an arrow at Danzo*

Sasuke: You....shall...perish...*_*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heard!

I seriously don't think you understand the concept of the move. I used the sharingan to see the chakra arouse from the ground, as the tree was being created. So I summoned the crow, which took me farther into the air, as I jumped, when the willow tree was growing from the ground. Then as I got higher, you launched your fire technique, which will obviously obliterate your tree, before it can do anything, and it won't do anything at all to me in the air, as it wasn't aimed vertically or diagonally, but towards the tree, which was suppose to capture me on the ground. And don't assume things,; who said that the fireball was suppose to reach you, it's called strategy. :/ Next time, VM me like the rules say. Anyways......

__________________________________________________ _____________

*As the branches, emerge from the ground, Sasuke, with his MS active, deactivates his chidori, as his left eye bleeds, creating a huge bone structure that forms around his body. So as the branches try and wrap around him, they are easily crushed, by Susanoo., who then continues to grow, sweeping at the clones, dispersing them.*

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

*Then sasuke begins to walk towards Danzo, with blood running down his left cheek, as Susanoo shoots an arrow at Danzo*

Sasuke: You....shall...perish...*_*
    Sure, dude... Strategy -_-
    This is the Atsugai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxJIrQ0xmbI
    This is the Zukokku: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFM4RwtJ8ZY
    But you know what, as a 'Sensei' you don't need to listen to anything I say, do you? You can just ignore the size of my technique in favor of a narrow escape.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88417
    In this thread, the fire and wind jutsu is fired in a downwards angle, colliding with a jutsu on the way and still roasting me, even though I used a Senpuuken to shoot myself as far away from it as possible. I asked Zenryoku about it's range later and he said that the technique was practically impossible to avoid, you HAVE to block it because of it's size.
    Oh, and if you try to say some shizzle about the technique it collides with being a wind tech, read this: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82661
    So even though that jutsu was weakened, it was still strong enough to cover most of the field in front of Gobi and therefore killing me.
    So don't give me any bullshit about not understanding your move, you're supposed to WRITE what you do, not leave it up to me to guess. That explanation you just wrote there? Include it in your move next time, because stuff like that is the reason why arguments occur; because someones move lacked details or had holes in its explanation.
    But like I said, as a Sensei I'm sure you'll ignore everything I've said, I am a lesser member than you after all. Long live the self-declared upper-class of NB o_o

As your Susano'o smashes through my great branches, several things happen simultanously. I immediately smash my hands against the ground, thereby causing two rock formations to shoot up from each of your sides like two hands coming together for a clap. The two sections will smash together with extreme speed and cause tremendous damage to your Susano'o, if it doesn't completely crush it. Even though your Susano'o survives the attack, it doesn't destroy my rock formations completely, only the area of the rock formations placed around your Susano'o wil be affected by the destructive impact. Since your gaze is focused on me and since Susano'o isn't completely transparent, this attack will easily catch you off-guard.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

At the same time, the clone on my right, (let's call him E.T) who is in the middle of his dash forward, forms the ram-seal which immediately causes a hole to appear right beneath your position. The hole acts like a pit and immediately begins to suck everything around it down, including you, especially you since you're at the epicenter. The Antlion is extremely strong and capable of sucking entire houses down with it, your Susano'o would become helplessly trapped, and since Sasuke is inside it, he'd probably die a horrible and painful death to the suction power of the Antlion. (LOL)

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

These two attacks alone would helplessly capture your Susano'o, but to add a bit of pain to it, the clone on my left, (let's call him Eddy) also performs a technique. At the same time as the others, Eddy performs two handseals and concentrates on the ground being used for my Mountain Smash. As the two rock formations rise up for the clap, very big and sharp branches begin to grow out of the formations. As the two formations clap together, now dealing more damage because of the trees, a whole forest begins to grow out of the two rock formations and completely entangle your Susano'o, completely blocking your vision on all angles and preventing any movement from being made by your Susano'o without extreme difficulties. With a final burst of chakra, Eddy causes the whole forest to explode in a gigantic show of fire and death as your Susano'o and yourself is completely obliterated by the power of wood

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan/Bakuha) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland/Explosion
    Damage Points: 60(+20 if you capture opponent and make the tree explode)
    Description: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or imprison the enemy.

As they perform their techniques, my clones continue their dash forward, now in a 45 degree forward angle.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Sure, dude... Strategy -_-
    This is the Atsugai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxJIrQ0xmbI
    This is the Zukokku: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFM4RwtJ8ZY
    But you know what, as a 'Sensei' you don't need to listen to anything I say, do you? You can just ignore the size of my technique in favor of a narrow escape.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88417
    In this thread, the fire and wind jutsu is fired in a downwards angle, colliding with a jutsu on the way and still roasting me, even though I used a Senpuuken to shoot myself as far away from it as possible. I asked Zenryoku about it's range later and he said that the technique was practically impossible to avoid, you HAVE to block it because of it's size.
    Oh, and if you try to say some shizzle about the technique it collides with being a wind tech, read this: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82661
    So even though that jutsu was weakened, it was still strong enough to cover most of the field in front of Gobi and therefore killing me.
    So don't give me any bullshit about not understanding your move, you're supposed to WRITE what you do, not leave it up to me to guess. That explanation you just wrote there? Include it in your move next time, because stuff like that is the reason why arguments occur; because someones move lacked details or had holes in its explanation.
    But like I said, as a Sensei I'm sure you'll ignore everything I've said, I am a lesser member than you after all. Long live the self-declared upper-class of NB o_o

As your Susano'o smashes through my great branches, several things happen simultanously. I immediately smash my hands against the ground, thereby causing two rock formations to shoot up from each of your sides like two hands coming together for a clap. The two sections will smash together with extreme speed and cause tremendous damage to your Susano'o, if it doesn't completely crush it. Even though your Susano'o survives the attack, it doesn't destroy my rock formations completely, only the area of the rock formations placed around your Susano'o wil be affected by the destructive impact. Since your gaze is focused on me and since Susano'o isn't completely transparent, this attack will easily catch you off-guard.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

At the same time, the clone on my right, (let's call him E.T) who is in the middle of his dash forward, forms the ram-seal which immediately causes a hole to appear right beneath your position. The hole acts like a pit and immediately begins to suck everything around it down, including you, especially you since you're at the epicenter. The Antlion is extremely strong and capable of sucking entire houses down with it, your Susano'o would become helplessly trapped, and since Sasuke is inside it, he'd probably die a horrible and painful death to the suction power of the Antlion. (LOL)

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

These two attacks alone would helplessly capture your Susano'o, but to add a bit of pain to it, the clone on my left, (let's call him Eddy) also performs a technique. At the same time as the others, Eddy performs two handseals and concentrates on the ground being used for my Mountain Smash. As the two rock formations rise up for the clap, very big and sharp branches begin to grow out of the formations. As the two formations clap together, now dealing more damage because of the trees, a whole forest begins to grow out of the two rock formations and completely entangle your Susano'o, completely blocking your vision on all angles and preventing any movement from being made by your Susano'o without extreme difficulties. With a final burst of chakra, Eddy causes the whole forest to explode in a gigantic show of fire and death as your Susano'o and yourself is completely obliterated by the power of wood

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan/Bakuha) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland/Explosion
    Damage Points: 60(+20 if you capture opponent and make the tree explode)
    Description: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or imprison the enemy.

As they perform their techniques, my clones continue their dash forward, now in a 45 degree forward angle.
    Get real Zero, so you're saying, if I was a crow and was sitting down, and you fire a very large fire attack at me, horizontally, and I go up into the air, at long range, it would still hit me? Stop acting ignorant and letting your feelings out on me. This is why you became inactive, because you don't get your way. My move wasn't vague, you knowing everything, so say self-proclaimed, shouldn't have a problem with a simple move. So stop acting like a child and trying to judge someone and quite truthfully, I don't feel like conducting your test anymore, so go find someone else. :\
    __________________________________________________ _______

Last edited by Darui..; 12-19-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heard!

LOL, rage-quit.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Isn't Call of Duty, but AUTO FAIL. lol