Page 274 of 282 « First ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278 ... Last»
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 7043
  1. #6826
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Kariko: *Throws Kunai and shuriken at branches while blindfolded by listening to the rustling of the leaves when the wind blows*
    *Eyes still closed I catch the shurikens and kunai with my right hand on my index, middle and ring fingers as they fly towards me the shurikens continue to spin on my finger tips.*

    What exactly were you aiming for?
     
         

  2. #6827
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Eyes still closed I catch the shurikens and kunai with my right hand on my index, middle and ring fingers as they fly towards me the shurikens continue to spin on my finger tips.*

    What exactly were you aiming for?
    Kariko: *takes off blindfold* S-sorry! *thinks: Man I SUCK!*
     
         

  3. #6828
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Kariko: *takes off blindfold* S-sorry! *thinks: Man I SUCK!*
    Not a big deal, anyway what are you doing? If it's training, blindfolds won't help much. You have to work with what you see before you can work with what you hear. If you don't know the sounds that go with the sights then... well you're going to throw kunais at random people who are just hanging around.

    *I throw the kunai and shuriken back so that they land at your feet.*

    Want some help?
     
         

  4. #6829
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Not a big deal, anyway what are you doing? If it's training, blindfolds won't help much. You have to work with what you see before you can work with what you hear. If you don't know the sounds that go with the sights then... well you're going to throw kunais at random people who are just hanging around.

    *I throw the kunai and shuriken back so that they land at your feet.*

    Want some help?
    Kariko: Sure. Who are you anyway? *picks up weapons*
     
         

  5. #6830
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Kariko: Sure. Who are you anyway? *picks up weapons*
    A teacher from Konoha High School just trying to relax on my way there. Always better to take two steps forward and one step back, you see more of the world that way. Anyway, for kunai and shuriken depending on if the target is moving or notthe trick is to aim for where it'll be and not where it is.

    *Jumps down so that I'm standing next to you. After landing I throw a kunai at the tree I was just in it hits a branch and makes roughly ten leaves fall. As they fall I throw three shuriken the shuriken at first look like they'll miss their mark but as the leaves fall the shurikens hit the leaves cutting most of them in half.*
     
         

  6. #6831
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    A teacher from Konoha High School just trying to relax on my way there. Always better to take two steps forward and one step back, you see more of the world that way. Anyway, for kunai and shuriken depending on if the target is moving or notthe trick is to aim for where it'll be and not where it is.

    *Jumps down so that I'm standing next to you. After landing I throw a kunai at the tree I was just in it hits a branch and makes roughly ten leaves fall. As they fall I throw three shuriken the shuriken at first look like they'll miss their mark but as the leaves fall the shurikens hit the leaves cutting most of them in half.*
    Kariko: Wow....
     
         

  7. #6832
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    *appears in black fog on my usual branch* I wonder if master Roselily..has come yet...m..How is my village doing?
     
         

  8. #6833
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanon View Post
    *appears in black fog on my usual branch* I wonder if master Roselily..has come yet...m..How is my village doing?
    *appears hanging upside down on the branch above you*
    you do know this isn't your village right sis
     
         

  9. #6834
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *appears hanging upside down on the branch above you*
    you do know this isn't your village right sis
    *Walks by.*

    It's best just to let her have this.
     
         

  10. #6835
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Walks by.*

    It's best just to let her have this.
    why? this is Rose's place...
     
         

  11. #6836
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    why? this is Rose's place...
    Kariko: *sees you* Hey! How've you been?
     
         

  12. #6837
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Kariko: *sees you* Hey! How've you been?
    Hey Kariko not bad thanks how's you? ^^
     
         

  13. #6838
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Hey Kariko not bad thanks how's you? ^^
    Kariko: Great! :D
     
         

  14. #6839
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Kariko: Great! :D
    that's fantastic to hear :D
    so what ya up to? ^^
     
         

  15. #6840
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that's fantastic to hear :D
    so what ya up to? ^^
    Kariko: I was trying to throw kunai blindfolded........didn't turn out so well... *sheepish grin*
     
         

  16. #6841
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Kariko: I was trying to throw kunai blindfolded........didn't turn out so well... *sheepish grin*
    ooo...sounds dangerous, hope you didn't get hurt
     
         

  17. #6842
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    ooo...sounds dangerous, hope you didn't get hurt
    Kariko: Nah, I'm fine. ^^ What have you been up to lately?
     
         

  18. #6843
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Kariko: Nah, I'm fine. ^^ What have you been up to lately?
    that's good to hear ^^ not alot. working mainly. seems a wars going on :shrug: but I don't get myself involved just do my job.
    either that or I'm hanging out here ^^
     
         

  19. #6844
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    why? this is Rose's place...
    Cause she's loooopy.
     
         

  20. #6845
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that's good to hear ^^ not alot. working mainly. seems a wars going on :shrug: but I don't get myself involved just do my job.
    either that or I'm hanging out here ^^
    Kariko: At least you have free time.
     
         

  21. #6846
    Member meoxsasu5070's Avatar
    Status
    meoxsasu5070 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    *sees creepy man following me* ?*trys to get away and runs to the back of a building but still sees him*STOP FOLlOWING ME! >:/*is scared a little*
     
         

  22. #6847
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    31,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Siri: *st the front gate*

    m....Nightmare Village

    *scanning the sign*

     
         

  23. #6848
    Member meoxsasu5070's Avatar
    Status
    meoxsasu5070 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    *bites guy and runs*< STALKER STALKER! D;
     
         

  24. #6849
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    Kariko: *walking along a riverbank looking down at the fish in the river* Such beautiful fish.....
     
         

  25. #6850
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: The Nightmare Village

    nagoto lost in the woods
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •