[Open Spar] Playing in the Snow!

Open Spar
    Rei's R & R
    CJ/CE: sure
    Stealing: no
    Killing: yes
    Range: Mid

Terrain:

I'll be using Snow bio, you decides who goes first.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Re: [Open Spar] Playing in the Snow!

You're all kitties

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Meh since no one else seems to be interested, idk how often i can reply but here

I start by making a single hand seal and releasing a huge amount of water from my mouth which washes over you soaking you and your dog before forming into a huge orb, while your traped in the orb I merge into it becoming water myself, traveling quickly to reform my upper body behind you at short range and fire a water droplet from my finger into the back of your neck, shooting out the front.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost:30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Mizudeppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Gun Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: Using the Hydrification Technique, the user fires a single droplet of water at the intended enemy with a tremendous amount of force, from the finger-tip of one of their index fingers, after firstly shaping the respective hand in such a manner that it resembles a gun.
    Note: can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

edit: almost forgot one of the moves

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 12-08-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

*enters battle with Satoru by my side*

Hmm. You smell interesting.

*As you unleash the large amount of water from your mouth and the wave starts to come at me, I without hesitation cause a hole to appears in front of the wave that deepens at very fast speeds causing the large water to crash into the hole. as soon as I form the hole I create 3 clones that appear in front of me and my dog. As they're formed C1 forms a swamp underneath your feet, deep enough to sink Mada and it forms all around you*

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Not sure if the sizes match up to drain it all but meh

I watch as my water drains into the ground and swamp is formed under and around me, as I begin sinking I concentrate earth chakra through my body and use it to travel through the swamp, disappearing below ground and emerging at its edge and climb out, dusting myself offto my right ( your left)

"You got my favorite outfit dirty dog boy...come to think of it *sees you have clones and a dog companion* I'm outnumbered here, maybe my own pet can help"

I then move farther from the swamp to make room while doing seals and when I stop I slam ny hand on the ground, summoning my Giant Clam, who starts releaseing mist from his shell making a widespread mirage.

"Let's test your tracking skills mutt."
    (Doton: Toraberingu Doro ) - Earth style: Travelling Mud
    Type: Attack/defence
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage points:N/A
    Description: this justsu is similar to earth style-hiding like a mole,but only works on muddy and swampy portions of the earth.firstly, The user focuses earth chakra through out his or her whole body,then he is able to merge or sink into any mud/swamp but instead of turning the earth into fine grains,he solidifiesita bitwhilst travelling throughit, and just like the earth style hiding like a mole technique,the user is still updated with every movement happening on surface thus enabling him or her to launch a surprise attack.
    -The user can't use any other elemental jutsu except earth whilst using this technique,simply because of the constant earth chakra concentration needed.
    -twice per battle.

Range: short
    Description: After using the required hand seals and slamming His hand to the ground the Second Mizukage summons his personal summmoning creature the Giant Clam. It bares the Kirigakure symbol on its back. It is capable of producing a deceptive mirage that completely renders observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner, after firstly opening its shell and exuding a mist from its siphons throughout the duration of the technique. (must use the mirage technique to activate its ability) Note: Can only be used by the Second Mizukage

Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
    Description: The Giant Clam manifests a realistic mirage of itself along with its summoner, the Second Mizukage, which is almost impossible for most observers to distinguish from the real thing. This property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. However, to maintain the illusion, the clam must continually exude a mist from its siphons throughout the entire duration of the ability. Note: Can only remain active for 3 turns.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Oh it can It's quite a large technique plus a sensei used it on me during a fight

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________

My tracking skills are of the highest caliber!

*as I watch you slip into the mud like an old man easing into a hot tub, I get myself ready, unable to track your small anymore I juts watch the surround area for you too reappear. Lucky for me, you appear right next to the swamp off to my left side, without hesitation as you begin to rise up I slam the ground causing large spikes to rise up from under you while at the same time C2 causes a giant earth lid to drop above you. Also C3 and Satoru begin to run at you (this causes you to be unable to preform your summon or mirage)*

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Trying to impale a Hozuki? you should do some research on my clan.

as you slam your hands and send your chakra through the ground I have finished my traveling jutsu and as your spikes erupt and the lid falls the spikes pass through my body as its made of water and as I am a experienced Hozuki I can turn my body to water from pure reflex I keep moving past the spears and reform quickly and use a simple pillar of earth to shoot me forward and out of the lid covering range (mid still) As I land away from your lid I Make the snake seal and release a small ocean's worth of water which I ride to wash over you all, blending in with my blue clothes as I ride the massive wave making an aimed attack very hard if u want to avoid being put under water. the clones who ran at me however will be too close already and will be hit full force by a tidal wave probably poofing away

Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossibleto receivedamagefrom physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage). Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost:20
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 12-08-2011 at 08:06 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Trying to bury me under lots of water again? As if..
    *Satoru barks*

*As my lid is falling down I notice you use an earth pillar to launch forward. As you launch closer to C3 and Satoru in short range. Just before you land, they both start spinning at immense speeds, with a reddish glow about the drills strikes you many times back and force between the do causing a large amount of damage to you*

(Kyokudo Gatsuga) - Extreme Fang Over Fang

Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: It is similar to the Dual Piercing Fang, but when the user and their dog spin, the attack color is red instead of blue, and they strike twice as many times.
    Note: Requires dog companion and be a member of the Inuzuka clan.

*As the same time C2 and Satoru start spinning, I forms lighting in my hand and send to you a lighting wolf, that can move at my will. As the final Fang hit was done upon you all of a suddenly the lighting wolf collides onto you, shocking you immensely*

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Don't like water eh? Let's crank up the heat its cold out here!

As your clone and dog rush at me after I launches myself and start spinning I make a single seal and release a massive blast of fire that melts away the snow and destroys your dog and clone and continuing to the rest of you and probably overwhelming your much smaller lightning jutsu

Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

You think a little fire will do us wrong?

*as we get close to you and you begin to blow out fire, Satoru turns into a lookalike of myself thus my clones as well. This happens in an instant due to it being such a low rank and Satoru and I being Inzuzuka masters, less than a second. Immediately after he transforms and the fire is about to hit, C3 and Satoru begins spinning at high speeds but also coats themselves in Fire chakra and as they crash into your fire they release it canceling both moves out*

(Juujin Bunshin) - Man-Beast Clone

Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:Turn the users companion into a clone ot the user(lasts for 3 turns).
    NOTE:Must have a dog companion.

(Hibana Shikon) - Spark Fang
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:25
    Damage Points:50
    Description:A taijutsu and Ninjutsu combination attack where the user must first use All Fours Jutsu or Beast clone to use.The user will focus gathering up katon chakra.He will then launch at the Enemy with his Ninken spinning at high speeds similar to the Gatsuga attack.He will then release the katon chakra causing the Gatsuga to turn hot red with sparks flying of.If hit the enemy will suffer Fire damage
    ~Need to be member of the Inuzuka clan to use
    ~Must be used with a canine
    ~Must be taught by Daiki
    ~Must use All fours or beast clone jutsu first to use
    ~Can be used 4 times in battle

*Just as both techniques clash, I decide not to do my lightning wolf and instead slam my hand on the ground causing a massive amount of lightning energy through out the ground at very high speeds. That comes up under you causing a large shocking explosion of electricity and causing the earth to break apart.*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As the fire crashes into something to my surprise and I hear the earth being torn violently apart I take cautions and disperse my body into the wind and reform at long range behind you and slam my hand on the ground making 2 huge slabs of earth rise up on either side of you, attempting to crush you between them with great speed. After my mountain smash technique I make a single seal and make it start to rain.

Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making theuser one with the wind.The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state.Canbeused to avoid incoming attacks.
    Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakraflow as he dispersesinto the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~

Range: Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing asa testamentto boththisability'sdestructivepotential and its difficulty. Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until theuser uses thesealto cancelit.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

I'm going to be fair about this, when you disperse you basically just become your entire chakra from what I understand but since a Inuzuka clans member can smell chakra I know I would be able to smell it but since I cant see it like doujutsu users I dont know if I could distinguish it between your being or something else that comes from you. I mean I can track your chakra through it's scent and pinpoint your location but this isnt the same since you formed into wind and I don't think it would be that simple.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

*As our techniques clear out I notice how I cannot see you anymore, though I can still smell you and I'm a bit puzzled by the lingering smell of you that I can sense going from in front of me to behind me. During this time of you moving from one side of the battlefield to the other, C3 and Satoru regroup with me. As you from up in long-range I sense you fully immediately and I locate you, at this time I notice two giant rock slabs appear from both sides of me. I quickly gather my lighting chakra and compress it to a thin blade in my hand, unnoticeable to you from that far of a distance. As the two rocks come in at me I use the blade to cut out and crumble out from the left (your right) hole at the base of the giant slab of rock. From what you can see is the two rocks colliding together and you seem to think I'm dead*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear

Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

*As you think I'm dead, I can still sense your location. Since odds are you sight is focused ont he two slabs that came together, I toss out a flash bomb just slightly out from our hole and in your direction, going off blinding you but not us since we have the angle of the hole to protect us. As you're blinded two things happen simultaneously, both C1 and C2 very quickly preform two attacks that combine with each other, C1 spews out a very fast moving water bullet at you, C1 preforms one hand seal and causes an electrical discharge from the sky to shock you as the water bullet hits causing even more electrical damage (done at the same time and while you are blinded by the flashbomb)*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

(The rain goes through for future rererence, which might mess with your smelling to find me correct me if im wrong though)

"Damn that wasn't as fun as i'd hoped, maybe i can find someone else around here that will...*flash bomb goes off blinding me* HAHA still kicking crafty mutt"
    After being blinded i quickly think and act at the same time making an armor of earth from the ground around me and thinking "Have to be careful, he has seen my clan's hidden technique now the mutt might have caught on to its weakness"

Since my armor is S rank and your techniques are both B and one is weak to earth and the other is strong to it will balance out to do little to no damage from the water and crumble parts of the armor off but i should be fine underneath.
    After i gain my sight back i release the stone from around my hands and first slam my hand on the ground spiraling the mountain smash earth inwards crushing you in it and as fast as i can after wards *still in the position from the last technique* make 2 seals and turn the area under the mountain smashed area and behind and in front of it into a very deep very liquidy swamp so if you go underground to avoid the first attack you would drown underground before you could come back up.

Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

You think you could defeat me so easily, Mizukage? Don't be a fool.

*as my techniques hit I see armor gain all around you and I believe that it doesn't slight damage to you but not to the point of fatal injury. However as the rock armor begins to crumble off you due to my attacks I without hesitation slam the ground causing two giant slabs of rock to rise and crush you before you can release the remaining armor off you to preform your split palm earth turn or swamp*

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

*Immediately as i cause the Mountain Smash, my 3 clones and Satoru start to run at the smash at high speeds about to get to long range rather quickly(Inuzukas are very fast btw)*.
    Let's go, Satoru!
    *Satoru barks*

*As my clones begin to run, c2 forms a mist that covers from between us to around you. So basically I am not in the mist because I'm still at the mountain smash you created but you and my clones are in the mist.*

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Note:

About the rain messing up my smell, that really wouldn't work because Inuzuka are master trackers. You know like the sayings "He can track a eagle in a snowstorm" or something like that. Due to that we use chakra in our noses to increase the scent extremely, rain or anything like that won't mess it up..I mean we're trackers we have to be able to track int he rain

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Yeah I was just remembering when kiba lost sasukes scent after his fight with itachi wasn't it something to do with the rain washing the scent away?

As you perform mountain smash I release the armor and instead focus the earth chakra letting me dig into the ground before the earth slams together and since I can sense everything on the ground surface now I follow underground and fly out of the ground suddenly at short range behind you and fire a droplet from both pointer fingers aimed at your spines with my hands in gun shapes and yell "BANG BANG MUTT!" If the drops hit you and your dog it will pierce your spines and come out your chests like bullets.

Chakra cost:15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. Whileunderground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Description: Using the Hydrification Technique, the user fires a single droplet of water at the intended enemy with a tremendous amount of force, from the finger-tip of one of their index fingers, after firstly shaping the respective hand in such a manner that it resembles a gun.

X2

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

I expected more from the Mizukage!

*as the giant slabs of rock begin to crash inward to you I see you go underground and lose your scent (just clarifies that you went underground because I cane sense you, i dont know if I can sense you underground or not so I'm going with no ) Since I lost your scent, my clones and Satoru decide to stay around me. As you go underground I slam the ground sending out a electric surge that breaks into many tendrils of lightning to cover a wide range (since you move underground on how fast you run on land I would have plenty of time to do this considering you're running from long-range)*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

*After my lightning has gone and hit all underground I form a swamp from my feet to where you were when you went underground covering the huge area deep enough to sink Manda*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld

*Afterwards I preform a summon to bring the Gull King, I fly on him alone while my 3 clones and Satoru stay on the ground*

(Kuchiyose No jutsu:Gull Kokuou)Summoning Technique: Gull King
    Chakra:40
    Damage:N/A
    Description:The user preforms the required hand seals to summon the King of The Sea Gulls,Kichiro.Kichiro is a male gull,with extreme strength and power.He is slightly smaller than Gamabunta and has white feathers covering his whole body,except for his tail feathers which are a fiery red color.He can fly at very high speeds if he wants to and can carry up to 4 persons on his back.He has a bright and warm personality which fits his element,Fire Release.He has mastered all fire techniques (except the Forbidden ranks) and is able to preform them without hand seals.He also has the strength to lift heavier objects and launch them at the users opponent.If he does that he will be tired and won't be able to move anymore due to the exhaustion.He can lift up to one ton without a problem.He will respect all summoners that respect him.
    Note:May only be used and taught by -Cobalt-.
    Notence summoned,Kichiro stays on the field for 4 turns,and he can only be summoned once per battle.
    Note:Must have signed the Gull contract.
    Note:Every move Kichiro uses counts as the users move.

Note:

Well that would be true because Sasuke was running far and he was way ahead of them but he was able to track him to a certain point and we are fighting each other and you're always around so you're scent continuously lingers.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As my Rain and Hiding like a mole techniques both keep me aware of your movements i sense you slam your hands on the ground and the ground starts being torn through by lightning so i dive down to a depth neither of your attacks can reach and feel the surface and much of the ground below it filled with your chakra as it turns to swamp again (you did swamp earlier so that makes more of the field swamp unless its dried out by now?) as you summon your gull and leave the ground i assume thats the real you trying to keep from a sneak attack so i dig around the swamp to behind my mountain smash'd area so none of you can see me and send lightning chakra into the clouds and bring a bolt of lightning down on you and your bird which will leave almost no reaction time since you are high in the sky and thus very close to the clouds where the bolt leaves from.

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

*As you start to rise from the ground We catch your smell, As i look at you I see the lighting begin to rise at the sky, I without hesitation blows a stream of wind into the sky that breaks out the lightning so it cannot come down (if you saw the tech used in the anime (filler ), the lightning is physically seems go into the sky and it lingers there for a second or so before it can get called down. Not fast like Kirin, this gives plenty of time to do it) at the same time you're sending your lightning up, C1 forms Chidori and rushes you hitting you right in the stomach, I assume we are at short range because we were next to the mountain smash and you appeared there also*

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot

Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you blow away my lightning (which filler arc was it btw?) and your clone rushes at me i simply point at him and place him in a powerful genjutsu where he thinks i've fired a beam of energy that turned him into a chocolate statue, immediatly after freezing him in my genjutsu i shape my hand like a gun and fire a water bullet through his skull, poofing him away as i stand up and watch the remaining clones, dog and keeping aware on you on the bird via rain pointing at them with my hand still in gun shape

"Careful you mongrels, I was the Mizukage for a reason and i won't hesitate to blow you all away!"

Range:Short-Long
    Description: User points at the opponent which places a genjutsu on them which makes it seem as if a pink beam of energy is fired from the user's finger at lightning fast speed which transforms the opponent into a candy version of themselves, paralyzing them since food can't move.
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
    -3 times per battle.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Bah Nice Genjutsu description..."...since food can't move"

*as I see my clones stop while he get's caught in the genjutsu and juts as your raise your hand to fire you water bullet. C2, C3 and I preform these next 3 moves in correlation. C2 causes a earth pillars rise from the ground right behind you smacking you in the back causing you to stumble and fall down down (happens quickly because of the low rank and in turn causes you unable to preform handseals) As C2 causes to pillar to rise up, C3 and I preform the next two moves at the same time. C3 causes a lighting wave underground and I unleashes a massive fire wall covering the whole area around you*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

im guessing the other clones and your dog are in short range of me?

As your clone poofs away from being short in the head i hear the earth change behind me very quickly and it hits me in the back but doesn't knock me down but simply splashes into my back (suigetsu has been hit and simply had his head splashed out as water from surprise attacks so i don't need to see it coming to turn into water) so as your clone forms seals for the lightning technique i don't want to wait for his next move and point at him stoping him in the middle of his seals (its only 5 seals for it but that takes longer then me to point at him and i wasn't knocked down so i have no distractions) and freeze him with my genjutsu like the last one but by then i hear you releasing your fire from the sky and am forced to focus on that instead of the clones and dog so i make a single seal (2nd mizukage can do water jutsu with less seals then normal) and release a large amount of water that i form into a wall of water stoping the fire from reaching me as i continue making water until im sure the fire jutsu is done.

Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

Range:Short-Long
    Description: User points at the opponent which places a genjutsu on them which makes it seem as if a pink beam of energy is fired from the user's finger at lightning fast speed which transforms the opponent into a candy version of themselves, paralyzing them since food can't move.
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
    -3 times per battle.

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.