Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    garra & naruto similarites

    True or FALSE
    # Gaara and Naruto share several similarities:

    * Both of their fathers' were the Fourth Kage of their respective villages who sealed a Tailed Beast into their sons.
    * Both started with being outcasts who craved attention, then grew up to make friends.
    * Both tend to be violent and bloodthirsty when their Tailed Beast emerges, disregarding any allies' safety.
     
         

  2. #2
    Academy Student Brandon's Avatar
    Status
    Brandon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: garra & naruto similarites

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    True or FALSE
    # Gaara and Naruto share several similarities:

    * Both of their fathers' were the Fourth Kage of their respective villages who sealed a Tailed Beast into their sons.
    * Both started with being outcasts who craved attention, then grew up to make friends.
    * Both tend to be violent and bloodthirsty when their Tailed Beast emerges, disregarding any allies' safety.
    true
     
         

  3. #3
    Academy Student Brandon's Avatar
    Status
    Brandon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: garra & naruto similarites

    wonder if in the end naruto will suffer the same fate garra did as far as his beast is concerned?
     
         

  4. #4
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: garra & naruto similarites

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    wonder if in the end naruto will suffer the same fate garra did as far as his beast is concerned?
    nope they would have to capture the 8 tails first... and i dont see that happening...:D:D:D:D
     
         

  5. #5
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: garra & naruto similarites

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    True or FALSE
    # Gaara and Naruto share several similarities:

    * Both of their fathers' were the Fourth Kage of their respective villages who sealed a Tailed Beast into their sons.
    * Both started with being outcasts who craved attention, then grew up to make friends.
    * Both tend to be violent and bloodthirsty when their Tailed Beast emerges, disregarding any allies' safety.
    YEP worshippy
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Big Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Big Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: garra & naruto similarites

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    True or FALSE
    # Gaara and Naruto share several similarities:

    * Both of their fathers' were the Fourth Kage of their respective villages who sealed a Tailed Beast into their sons.
    * Both started with being outcasts who craved attention, then grew up to make friends.
    * Both tend to be violent and bloodthirsty when their Tailed Beast emerges, disregarding any allies' safety.
    dude. your point is 100% true but.... isnt that kinda obvious when you watch the anime of thier fight? haha. gama's sword is between them and they each see half thier face and half the other's face. no no symbolism there!(this is very sarcastic). sorry dude. a tad obvious.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: garra & naruto similarites

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    dude. your point is 100% true but.... isnt that kinda obvious when you watch the anime of thier fight? haha. gama's sword is between them and they each see half thier face and half the other's face. no no symbolism there!(this is very sarcastic). sorry dude. a tad obvious.
    these are for the ppl that don't know relax like do u have to be so ANAL is the word nowadays
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •