Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    thats Gamakichi naruto standing on right... so does that mean they grow too

    Thats Gamakichi im guessing naruto standing on .. so does that mean he grows.. so when naruto is older say 25 then Gamakichi would be grown up even giant.. with his own special attributes and ablities..

    this is assumeing he doesnt get merc'd frist by pain lol...


    but i also then wonder what the hell is up with granpa and grandma toads... lol they just midget frogs....
     
         

  2. #2
    Member vivekroongta's Avatar
    Status
    vivekroongta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    maybe dey first grow big then shrink as dey get old :P
     
         

  3. #3
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Animals grow, yea
     
         

  4. #4
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Animals grow, yea
    I know animals grow but they are animal summons they are not like part of the real world.. they live in thier own world... and not all animals live for as long as humans..while some live even longer then humans..

    and if these animal summons grow .. then is that to say like the slug Tsunade summons grew to that size?


    i dont know it just seems cool to thing that someday Gamakichi.. would be all big and bad ass...maybe even be sliceing people in two...lol
     
         

  5. #5
    Loverboy musicgenesis's Avatar
    Status
    musicgenesis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia.
    Posts
    5,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    maybe the toads have diff types.huge and small.huge to battle with others.small to help people in sage mode..lol
     
         

  6. #6
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    maybe the toads have diff types.huge and small.huge to battle with others.small to help people in sage mode..lol
    i jsut figureed that there are just different types..like bullfrogs and tree frogs...
     
         

  7. #7
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    i jsut figureed that there are just different types..like bullfrogs and tree frogs...
    thx for the info.
     
         

  8. #8
    XMisa-MisaX <3 Mello-Kun's Avatar
    Status
    Mello-Kun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    With Misa-Misa :D
    Posts
    9,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Hmmm
    I think
    Frogs can train to
    But hey choose what they want to be
    Maybe frogs choose to battle
    Then they become big and strong
    Or they choose to become wise and smart, a teacher
    Then they go small but are geniuses

    AND then u have different typs of frogs...
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    I know animals grow but they are animal summons they are not like part of the real world.. they live in thier own world... and not all animals live for as long as humans..while some live even longer then humans..

    and if these animal summons grow .. then is that to say like the slug Tsunade summons grew to that size?


    i dont know it just seems cool to thing that someday Gamakichi.. would be all big and bad ass...maybe even be sliceing people in two...lol
    They're real living, breating, creatures.. no matter where they are living (which is also in the real world btw)! o_o
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •