511 75.82%
Page 23 of 23 « First ... 131920212223
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 563 Discussion and 564 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by yousufnaruto View Post
    i think you are totally wrong because kishi won't let win the bad guys so easily. I tell you what will happen,it will a great fight resulting maybe in bee's death but naruto will eventually win somehow because we have shown that the clones of naruto who used to disappear by only one hit now fighting whole battles fighting great kages in the history and defeating them so imagine what could a real naruto can do.
    Exactly. Naruto will win. I believe 1 or maybe 2 of Naruto's clones can beat 1 jinchuriiki. so either way madara is going to get touched again an this time it will be more then a headbutt.

Even tho, Madara can use izanagi for every sharingan he has with him I still believe naruto will outlast every one until madara is down to his last one in his head.. the EMS that he teleports with!

All that..... an I still say naruto wins. 20 different rasengan types.. that bijuu dama!! lmao byebye madara : )

Last edited by Mystikk******; 11-22-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what the km mode and maybe version 2 mode for bee are pretty strong and fast
    plus the raikage was going all out while bee and naruto didn't want to hurt him
    they only acted in defense (shielding from punch with or octo arms) bee one in raw strength without his kyuubi mode while A was like V2 and everybody desribed naruto's speed as like a yellow flicker sort of like someone we know
    mmmmmmmmm........:confused: minato namikaze maybe
    not in experience but raw power do they match tobi :D

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OWanime View Post
    what the km mode and maybe version 2 mode for bee are pretty strong and fast
    plus the raikage was going all out while bee and naruto didn't want to hurt him
    they only acted in defense (shielding from punch with or octo arms) bee one in raw strength without his kyuubi mode while A was like V2 and everybody desribed naruto's speed as like a yellow flicker sort of like someone we know
    mmmmmmmmm........:confused: minato namikaze maybe
    not in experience but raw power do they match tobi :D
    Yea man True! Basically they were explaining to raikage how much the younger generation has progressed an gotten stronger.

8tails & 9tails is a deadly combination. I don't care what anyone says thats the best tagteam.

Even tho madara has 2-7tails, I still believe naruto and bee can pull this one off. Don't forget bee has samehada which can steal chakra if they somehow run out. : )

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ughhhh! iCant sit quietly anymore iWish mangastream would hurry the freak up. They have a addict over here !

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What?!
    Tobi = Nobody?!

But Tobi has still got to be Somebody who wants the Moon Eye Plan to be executed. Somebody who wanted to control and rule the Shinobi world.

Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its out on mangastream

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin with the family

I think tobi is actually a nobody, think about it like this guys :- we know that the masked madara has some of that zetsu guys dna so what if tobi is a ultimate form of zetsu in the sense where that zetsu other than the already black and white zetsu, "calminated all the accessible powerful dna's" from powerfull ninja's such as (madara, hashirama and or other ninja's). What yuall think? and maybe just maybe he was around from before the real madara and hashirama's time, maybe even a true "escaper of death" like what OROCHIMARU AND MADARA WANTED (LONG LIFE AND ALL NINJA KNOWLEDGE)

Last edited by Dawood; 11-23-2011 at 02:52 AM.