Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Sound Tournament (Fight # 56) ~Crow~ vs. Phobos

Sasuke Uchiha biography.
    CJ allowed
    CE allowed if you agree?
    Kumi stealing is up to you
    Rei's rules and restrictions.
    No edits or re-do, however you can edit your move before your opponent replies or before you mistakes gets pointed out by someone.
    No bio stealing.
    If one doesn't reply within 3 days, his opponent wins by default.
    Killing allowed, but if your bio gets killed, it does not count.
    No arguing in the battle threads, you can argue in VM, if you cannot reach and agreement, contact mugi or one of the judges, but try not to spam.
    Terrain: A barren wasteland
    Range: Mid
    Weather: Sunny

When you reply with posting your bio, and check with the rules, i will start.

Best of luck ^_^

I start with Rebellion on my back and 3T sharingan already activated

-Rebellion-
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+ 30 for blocking each fire attack)
    Damage: (20 base attack for normal use) (+15 damage to every fire based jutsu)
    Description: the Rebellion sword is made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra , it has a large white blade with a silver skull shaped handle ,it's worn on the user's back like Kakashi's sword when he was young , when the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the white blade making the sword more lighter and enhancing the user with faster reactions and turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the blade he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack.
    - Cannot be used without mastering the fire element.
    - User takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
    - Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
    - Can only be weilded by ~Crow~

Last edited by Mugiwara; 11-13-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Re: Sound Tournament (Fight # 56) ~Crow~ vs. Phobos

I'm using my Haku bio, Frostmourne with me. I'm also wearing a light armor, covering my whole body.
    Frostmourne
    Range: Short
    Damage: (+15 to ice)
    Chakra Cost: 10 per turn that it is held
    Legendary Frostmourne, medium sized sword that can be used with both, one or two hands. Frostmourne acts strangely- when held by someone who is able to use ice the sword will react by slowly draining users chakra and decreasing it's temperature causing it to create smoke-like effect (cold air falling down), also the sword will start to glow with icy color especialy the runes and eyes of the skull on the hilt.
    On the other hand, it also boosts power of all ice techniques.

It is said that the sword contains some sort of power or chakra based creature connected with ice that is actually giving it its properties and the runes on the sword are long forgotten seal carved into the sword that is used to contain the power/creature.
    * +15 to ice techniques
    * -10 chakra every turn it is held
    * Allow the user to perform ice jutsus with one less hand seal
    * indestructible

Looks:

I disagree with CEs since I have none.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    I'm using my Haku bio, Frostmourne with me. I'm also wearing a light armor, covering my whole body.
    Frostmourne
    Damage: (+15 to ice)
    Chakra Cost: 10 per turn that it is held
    Legendary Frostmourne, medium sized sword that can be used with both, one or two hands. Frostmourne acts strangely- when held by someone who is able to use ice the sword will react by slowly draining users chakra and decreasing it's temperature causing it to create smoke-like effect (cold air falling down), also the sword will start to glow with icy color especialy the runes and eyes of the skull on the hilt.
    On the other hand, it also boosts power of all ice techniques.

It is said that the sword contains some sort of power or chakra based creature connected with ice that is actually giving it its properties and the runes on the sword are long forgotten seal carved into the sword that is used to contain the power/creature.
    * +15 to ice techniques
    * -10 chakra every turn it is held
    * Allow the user to perform ice jutsus with one less hand seal
    * indestructible

Looks:

I disagree with CEs since I have none.
    Meh if it's not an all out battle it's not fun :/ but anyways i'll finish this quickly cause i'm training a lot.

I instantly make a handseal and summon 4 shadow clones in a square formation with me, two 4 ft away from my right and left sides, two to my back 5 ft away from me both of them watching my back and making sure no stealth attack will happen as they are covering my blind spots from behind me and the sides as well.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Immediately upon the creation of the shadow clones (C1 ---> C4), i draw Rebellion from my back with my right hand and make a single handseal, blowing a huge stream of hot fire in the shape of a phoenix mythical bird that races at your location at fast speeds, using my left hand to better control the flames, it spreads into multiple very hot ashes upon contact, the phoenix heads at you a few meters above the ground making escaping it by heading through the air almost impossible as it gets extra damage of +15 due to having rebellion.

[Ryuuki Fenikkusu no Jutsu] ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large soaring phoenix of flames. The mythical bird will then swoop up and into the foe at high speed. Not only can it cause very hot burns but can give a powerful hit upon contact as well. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground, but the user can explode it whenever it's needed.
    ~Usable twice per battle.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

Meanwhile at the same time that i'm doing this, my clone that's next to me in the right side "C1" uses the necessary handseals and slams his hands onto the ground in front of us, causing a massive lightning bolt in a triangular shape cutting through the ground at fast speeds, destroying the ground and making escaping underground almost impossible as well, due to Sasuke's lightning specialty this will be made faster than normal, as me and my clones next to my right and left are watching you with their sharingan.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

So you just want another advantage by having CEs? meh

As I see you making handseals for shadow clones, I already know how I will react. So immediately as your shadow clones appear, I create a large amount of ice spikes that will pierce you and all your clones if you try to continue with your techniques.

Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

Continuing by creating a massive amount of water above you that will crush you into the ground.

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

So you just want another advantage by having CEs? meh

As I see you making handseals for shadow clones, I already know how I will react. So immediately as your shadow clones appear, I create a large amount of ice spikes that will pierce you and all your clones if you try to continue with your techniques.

Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

Continuing by creating a massive amount of water above you that will crush you into the ground.

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

@Bold part: Very sketchy if you ask me lol

With our 3T sharingan activated we see your chakra being released from your body as it travels through the ground infusing the ground underneath us as the ground generate a small tremor and Ice spikes begin to rise, as the high clarity of perception the sharingan grants us we are able to react as fast as possible, at fast speeds my clone C1 which is standing behind me to the right causes the ground to rise large pillars which rise up underneath each of my clones not including myself as any spikes hit by the earth pillars shatter due to having less density than the pillars, the pillars of earth rise faster than the ice spikes as well not letting it reach any of us as we rise into the air on top of 5 pillars 1 for each of us away from the Ice spikes that will probably break from the pillars of earth.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and raising earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Simultaneously I cause a thrust of wind to come out of my back pushing me diagonally upwards into the air towards your location as 2 large wings made out of wind form into my back with 2 small wings used for speeding while flying into the air, using the 2 large wings to get me further away from the ground out of the range of the spikes ofcourse as the 2 large wind wings keep me flying into the air also out of the water's range (if it's performed).

[Fūton: uyoku enzeru] - Wind Release: Take Flight
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.
    ~4 times per battle.
    ~as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    ~Can Only be used by ~Crow~

At the same time as my clone C1 causing pillars to rise each one of us, my clone C2 shoots a narrow stream of water with lightning energy coiling around it at your location right through your heart reaching you in the blink of an eye and not allowing you to perform the water technique due to it's sheer speed.

(Suiton: Mizu Re-za ) - Water Release: Water Laser
    Description: the user shoots water out of his fingers in the form of an extremely quick, and narrow stream of water. The user then injects lightning chakra into the stream to allow it the strength to cut through rocks and paralyze the opponent if hit. It travels to a mid-ranged opponent in the blink of an eye.
    - Permission was given to Hellsbadass and ~Crow~ to use this jutsu

Note: If you disagree of the method i used to save the clones contact me via vm after you talk to one of the judges about it, i made a different counter for myself as you can see just in case.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 10-28-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Clones are destroyed as the moving earth core won't affect the spikes.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    I see you flying towards me and your clones poofing way. So instead of the water I quickly make one handseal and send powerfull wind waves towards you.

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Then, without any handseals I create a bow which I pull and shoot you with and arrow.

Type: Attack/defense
    Tange: short-long
    Chakra: 30 (+5 per turn)
    Damage:
    Description: The user makes one handseal and creates a bow made of ice with chakra string able to shoot ice arrows at high speed (must create arrows with another technique). Normal ice is solid and does not bend, thoug, this one is flexible but needs small amout of chakra every turn to maintain it's flexibility and function. Lasts as long as the user is feeding chakra to the bow.

Chakra: 30
    Description: The user pulls string of his Frozen Bow and as they do so, arrow made of ice will materialize and is then shot at high speeds towards the opponent.

- Requires Frozen Bow to use

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Clones are destroyed as the moving earth core won't affect the spikes.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    I see you flying towards me and your clones poofing way. So instead of the water I quickly make one handseal and send powerfull wind waves towards you.

Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Then, without any handseals I create a bow which I pull and shoot you with and arrow.

Damage:
    Description: The user makes one handseal and creates a bow made of ice with chakra string able to shoot ice arrows at high speed (must create arrows with another technique). Normal ice is solid and does not bend, thoug, this one is flexible but needs small amout of chakra every turn to maintain it's flexibility and function. Lasts as long as the user is feeding chakra to the bow.

Chakra: 30
    Description: The user pulls string of his Frozen Bow and as they do so, arrow made of ice will materialize and is then shot at high speeds towards the opponent.

- Requires Frozen Bow to use

As i see your handseals knowing tracking it and knowing what technique your going to use i prepare my wind chakra as the second you spew the wind waves, i blow a giant transparent sphere of wind intercepting the wind waves both canceling out each other while i'm heading at you i'm already out of the range of your ice spikes, so i simply cancel the wind wings technique making me descend to the ground.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

As the second i start descending to the ground i cast an advanced sharingan genjutsu on you without any eye contact, causing a torrent of crows to form around you starting to attack you from nearly all areas hindering your vision of me this should stop you from performing the ice arrow technique and cause your ice bow to vanish as well because you fail to apply your chakra to the frozen bow due to the fact that your chakra is disturbed by the genjutsu.

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
    Range: Mid
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

As your caught in the genjutsu, i take rebellion off my back and with the usage of one handseal i blow out a giant stream of fire from my mouth that takes the shape of two fire dragons spiraling around each other at fast speeds which get large and larger the further it travels towards your location as well as the spinning speed becomes faster, while you are trapped inside the genjutsu this technique becomes even more powerful due to rebellion's ability of boosting the fire techniques with +15 damage points equaling 95 damage points.

[Katon: Tsuin Kaen Doragon] - Fire Release: Twin Blazing Dragons
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 [+15 due to Rebellion]
    Description: After performing the following handseals (Ram → Horse → Bird → Tiger) the user takes a deep breath while gathering a large amount of fire chakra inside his lungs to shoot a huge fire stream similar to the one Oil flame bullet but in the shape of two dragons spinning around each other forming a drill of fire as the spinning dragons gain more speed when spinning around each other and the further they travel the faster they spin around each other, whenever the dragon's of fire are used after performing a wind technique that's possible to make a fire and wind combo, the dragons absorb the power of the wind as a fuel and grows rapidly in size as well as power.
    ~Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ~No fire techniques higher than A-rank for the next 2 turns.
    ~Can only be taught by ~Crow~

Last edited by Ryūjin; 10-29-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

I doubt it would cancel my bow, I will ask some1 later about this.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    As I see the crows flying at me, I quickly counter them by releasing chidori current and spreading it through the air. It is split second after that that I realize those crows were not real, but just an illusion. Though the technique works anyway as the uncotrolled chakra disrupts the illusion and the lightning hits you as you are taking your sword off your back.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

If you tried to continue your fire jutsu it would paralyze you as you would be trying to spew out your fire.
    Right after the lightning, I make ice mirrors around you, I quickly enter the mirror next to me and move at very high speeds in a circle around you, from mirror to mirror, as I do this, I am throwing senbons at you as you are about to fall back to ground. You will be able to track my movements with your sharingan but will have hard time following them.

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

I doubt it would cancel my bow, I will ask some1 later about this.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    As I see the crows flying at me, I quickly counter them by releasing chidori current and spreading it through the air. It is split second after that that I realize those crows were not real, but just an illusion. Though the technique works anyway as the uncotrolled chakra disrupts the illusion and the lightning hits you as you are taking your sword off your back.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

If you tried to continue your fire jutsu it would paralyze you as you would be trying to spew out your fire.
    Right after the lightning, I make ice mirrors around you, I quickly enter the mirror next to me and move at very high speeds in a circle around you, from mirror to mirror, as I do this, I am throwing senbons at you as you are about to fall back to ground. You will be able to track my movements with your sharingan but will have hard time following them.

Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

As i see signs and traces of your chakra and heat signature using my sharingan as you start moving between the Ice mirrors, with the sharingan i can completely track your movements as well as with Sasuke's speed which is more than Lee's speed without his weights on he wouldn't have a problem reacting to your movement, as i see you moving through the Ice mirrors to get near (discussed by Vms that you are at short range from me) as i release my chakra in the surroundings casting a genjutsu on you in which you find yourself in ***** black room without anything to see blinding your sight as when you get out of it your sight will still be affected that's if you can identify that you are under a genjutsu.

(Genjutsu: Kuro) - Illusion Technique: Dark
    Damage Points: 40 [Blinded]
    Description: The opponent is trapped in a pitch black room. After they come out, their eyes are so used to the dark that it takes 1 turn to recover.
    Note: The dark lasts for 2 turns

As you are inside of the genjutsu, i point my finger towards you releasing two streams of water with lightning coiling around it right at your heart one after another(so you don't argue about your technique being pierced by S-ranks or whatever :/), due to it's speed and the fact that it reaches the opponent in the blink of an eye if you are in mid range, but because you are in short range you wouldn't have the time to react due to the fact of being inside a genjutsu that you need to break as well as your blinded from the genjutsu and you can't see what's in front of you meeting your instant death.

(Suiton: Mizu Re-za ) - Water Release: Water Laser (X2)
    Description: the user shoots water out of his fingers in the form of an extremely quick, and narrow stream of water. The user then injects lightning chakra into the stream to allow it the strength to cut through rocks and paralyze the opponent if hit. It travels to a mid-ranged opponent in the blink of an eye.
    - Permission was given to Hellsbadass and ~Crow~ to use this jutsu

Last edited by Ryūjin; 10-30-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Weird, you can cast genjutsu while getting pierced by needles..
    __________________________________________________ ___

As you use your genjutsu, I get blinded but I still feel/hear etc. But because I cannot see what you are doing, I jump out of the mirror I am in, using the extreme speeds granted by my jutsu, while detonating all the mirrors around you. That should defend me from whatever you were planning to do next, and likely kill you. Also you wouldn't be able to hit me with your laser even if you managed to pull it off since there is a mirror between you and me.

Range: Inside of the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Description: The user will detonate all of the mirrors after using “Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors” causing an enormous explosion, damaging all inside. Meanwhile, using the great speed granted to them by the jutsu, the user will leave the mirrors at the last second before they explode.
    Note: Only usable while “Ice Release: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors” is active.

Since I am not blinded by light, but instead I am in darkness, I know it is most likely a genjutsu. Also knowing you could try to escape underground from the explosion, I immediately after exploding the mirrors release an uncontrolled lightning, spreading it along, and through the ground.
    After I release it, I will now be sure that it was indeed a genjutsu, since the darkness disappear and instead my yes will be "shocked" by the day light, although, since I was inside the gen just for a very short time, I will not be blinded for long since my eyes didn't get used to the darkness (the jutsu was supposed to last 2 turns to have that effect, not a 2 seconds or so)

I then create an ice disk in front of me as a shield, untill I can see better what is happening.

Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

Also, all the time I cannot see, I am doing my best to use the other senses.

Last edited by Phobos; 10-31-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Weird, you can cast genjutsu while getting pierced by needles..
    __________________________________________________ ___

As you use your genjutsu, I get blinded but I still feel/hear etc. But because I cannot see what you are doing, I jump out of the mirror I am in, using the extreme speeds granted by my jutsu, while detonating all the mirrors around you. That should defend me from whatever you were planning to do next, and likely kill you. Also you wouldn't be able to hit me with your laser even if you managed to pull it off since there is a mirror between you and me.

Range: Inside of the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Description: The user will detonate all of the mirrors after using “Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors” causing an enormous explosion, damaging all inside. Meanwhile, using the great speed granted to them by the jutsu, the user will leave the mirrors at the last second before they explode.
    Note: Only usable while “Ice Release: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors” is active.

Since I am not blinded by light, but instead I am in darkness, I know it is most likely a genjutsu. Also knowing you could try to escape underground from the explosion, I immediately after exploding the mirrors release an uncontrolled lightning, spreading it along, and through the ground.
    After I release it, I will now be sure that it was indeed a genjutsu, since the darkness disappear and instead my yes will be "shocked" by the day light, although, since I was inside the gen just for a very short time, I will not be blinded for long since my eyes didn't get used to the darkness (the jutsu was supposed to last 2 turns to have that effect, not a 2 seconds or so)

I then create an ice disk in front of me as a shield, untill I can see better what is happening.

Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

Also, all the time I cannot see, I am doing my best to use the other senses.
    Mugi said it's valid so i'll go with it :/

As the mirrors rises up and i see your chakra being pushed into all the mirrors pushing the chakra together in order to make a certain pressure to cause the ice mirrors to explode, instead of making the water lasers i form a transparent 360 degrees dome of wind around me that spirals at high speed around me shielding me from the explosion as i see you moving out of the way, the wind spirals expands shattering the mirrors and canceling out each other, also it's possible that you are pushed back by the out border of the dome as your pretty close to me.

(Fūton: Tenrai Kougi) - Wind Release: Divine Justice
    Damage: 80 (-15 to user)
    Description: The user releases his Fuuton chakra into the air surrounding him which allows him to manipulate the air. A large amount of wind will begin to spin around the user and will quickly form a 360 degree dome surrounding him. The dome consists of slashing wind which rotate at high speeds and will severely slice anything that comes in contact with it. This jutsu serves as an attack and defense, and is able to withstand all elemental attack up to S-rank except for A-rank and above Katon attacks.
    - The user takes 15 damage due to his proximity to the slashing wind.
    - Can only be used twice
    - No S rank wind techniques the following turn.
    - Must wait at least 2 turns to be used again.
    - Can only be taught by McKnockout

Afterwards as the wind spiraling dome pushes the Ice as it expands around making a clear view for me to see your location, i throw a kunai towards your location as i infuse the kunai with my chakra, causing a huge vortex of wind that spirals around the kunai with the kunai as the base of the vortex, slashing everything around me and you as well and devastating the battlefield, the vortex is so massive that it pushes me away backwards from your location heading towards long range and causes several slashes to me as i'm holding on rebellion, ofcourse the wind absorbs the lightning but it doesn't get stronger it becomes a little weaker ofcourse with your obscured vision you wouldn't be able to see it forming you will only hear the violent raging winds that pushes you back, ofcourse this is done as you are releasing the lightning chakra which would stop you from making the ice disk.

(Fuuton: Arashi) – Wind Release: Tempest
    Range: Close - Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: 100 (-20 to user)
    Description: The user will start by infusing a large amount of Wind chakra into a projectile (Kunai, Shuriken, Needles…etc). Then, after he throws it, he will perform one hand seal which will trigger the jutsu. A devastating spinning wind will be created around the kunai, merging with it. From the enemy’s point of view, it’ll look like an F-5 tornado is coming toward him, horizontally, and that the tip of that tornado is the kunai, which is now spinning at a furious speed. This jutsu will carve the very earth as it rushes toward its target, and it’ll leave the field devastated to the point where even the user will suffer damage and be projected long-range from his initial position. Even if the jutsu doesn’t directly hit the opponent, both him and the user are left with several cuts on their bodies, moderately bleeding.
    ~Can only be used once per match
    ~No S-rank and higher Wind jutsu next two turns
    ~Must at least be Kage rank to use this jutsu

Without hesitation as i'm being pushed backwards violently from the violent vortex with me holding on to rebellion as i'm facing you but being pushed back, I form a soaring pheonix of flames that head at your location at high speeds mixing with the wind vortex causing a devastating hurricane of wind and fire releasing a lot of very hot ashes all over the ground as i'm being pushed backwards away from the violent wind/fire vortex attack, with rebellion it's done with one handseal and boosted with +15 damage points the combination of the wind/fire combination reaches 135 damage points.

[Ryuuki Fenikkusu no Jutsu] ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Description: The user does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large soaring phoenix of flames. The mythical bird will then swoop up and into the foe at high speed. Not only can it cause very hot burns but can give a powerful hit upon contact as well. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground, but the user can explode it whenever it's needed.
    ~Usable twice per battle.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 11-01-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Phobos hasn't replied in 3 days.
    Winner: ~Crow~

edit:
    My bad
    "Last edited by ~Crow~; 11-01-2011 at 10:43 AM.."
    ~Crow~ only edited his move in 2 days ago.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 11-03-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Well you do your wind as a reaction to my explosion, so you cannot do it before I make the explosion. I also believe that the explosion would still hurt you since it is boosted by my sword to 95dmg, which is power of forbidden rank. That leads me to think that you cannot do your oncoming techniques too fast.
    You might disagree with some of this, but you have to admit that the fire cannot combine with your wind since wind is faster, and you are also being pushed backwards alot.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    As I released the lightning after which my sight is getting back, I hear something huge coming to get me. Though I don't see it well, the sound of the wind ripping through the ground (btw nice jutsu xD) is enough to know something really bad is coming. So instead of the disc, without a single handseal, I cover my armor with an ice which protects me from damage.
    Though it protects me from damage, I am still sent flying back after the impact. So you are flying long range from your previous location and I will fly back about mid range ( I guess) so we are pretty far from eachother, something like "two long ranges".

Type: Defense
    Tange: short
    Chakra: 40
    Description: With single handseal, the user is able to cover armor that they are already wearing, with extra cold and durable layer of ice, granting them maximized protection.
    - Twice per battle
    - Only 1 more jutsu the same turn
    - No S ranks next turn

I then create a fairly big bear on which I will ride. The bear stands up, with me on his back, as he gets hit by your fire technique somewhere in the stomach. Damaged, but still able to to move and fight, he lets out a powerful roar, shaking the ground shortly after as he hits it with his two front feet. Standing on all four again, he starts running towards you with me on his back.

Tange: Short-long
    Description: User creates a large polar bear made of ice, the bear on all four is as tall as the user. The user can ride the bear, use it as a shield or simply send it to attack, though, once send to attack, it cannot be used again. The Bear can be ridden for three full turns before letting it attack.

- Twice per battle
    - No Ice jutsu higher than S-rank for the following turn

______
    Rawr! hope you don't mind me, giving the bear some credit xD

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Well you do your wind as a reaction to my explosion, so you cannot do it before I make the explosion. I also believe that the explosion would still hurt you since it is boosted by my sword to 95dmg, which is power of forbidden rank. That leads me to think that you cannot do your oncoming techniques too fast.
    You might disagree with some of this, but you have to admit that the fire cannot combine with your wind since wind is faster, and you are also being pushed backwards alot.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    As I released the lightning after which my sight is getting back, I hear something huge coming to get me. Though I don't see it well, the sound of the wind ripping through the ground (btw nice jutsu xD) is enough to know something really bad is coming. So instead of the disc, without a single handseal, I cover my armor with an ice which protects me from damage.
    Though it protects me from damage, I am still sent flying back after the impact. So you are flying long range from your previous location and I will fly back about mid range ( I guess) so we are pretty far from eachother, something like "two long ranges".

Type: Defense
    Tange: short
    Description: With single handseal, the user is able to cover armor that they are already wearing, with extra cold and durable layer of ice, granting them maximized protection.
    - Twice per battle
    - Only 1 more jutsu the same turn
    - No S ranks next turn

I then create a fairly big bear on which I will ride. The bear stands up, with me on his back, as he gets hit by your fire technique somewhere in the stomach. Damaged, but still able to to move and fight, he lets out a powerful roar, shaking the ground shortly after as he hits it with his two front feet. Standing on all four again, he starts running towards you with me on his back.

Description: User creates a large polar bear made of ice, the bear on all four is as tall as the user. The user can ride the bear, use it as a shield or simply send it to attack, though, once send to attack, it cannot be used again. The Bear can be ridden for three full turns before letting it attack.

- Twice per battle
    - No Ice jutsu higher than S-rank for the following turn

______
    Rawr! hope you don't mind me, giving the bear some credit xD
    As i see the phoenix of fire hits you scattering ashes all over the ground around you on contact with your Bear that's made out of Ice, i cause force my fire chakra into the blazing ashes around you, causing a jet stream of fire burst to explode in a fiery of two giant wings that of a pheonix which then releasing a second breath as to make the fire rise higher and cover a larger and wider area both horizontally and vertically in all directions as you are caught in the middle of the explosion, burning you and melting your bear instantly, the damage points is equivalent to 125 damage points due to having rebellion.

[Nenshou Haigara Ryuuki Fenikkussu no Jutsu] ♦ Burning Ashes Rising Phoenix Technique ♦
    Chakra Cost: 50 [+30, when the user takes the second deep breath]
    Damage Points: 90 [+20, when the user takes the second deep breath]
    Description: This technique can only be used after using ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦ in which it utilizes the blazing ashes left over from the jutsu. The ninja does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blast a streaming jet of fire into the centre of all the ashes, which then spreads out into all the blazing flames and they all ignite and burst up in a giant circular wall of fire, spinning violently the blazing glare consolidates into a rapid moving giant sphere. Once the sphere is made, it then burst out and two phoenix like wings of fire blast outwards to the sides. Finally, with another deep breath through the nostrils, the fire out put will be increase and the blazing fire will rise back up into an even larger and stronger phoenix then before and the technique is basically repeated but with greater power. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground that can burn the surroundings.
    ~Usable once per battle.
    ~Only one other technique that turn, can be used before this technique. After this technique none can be used until next turn.
    ~No fire element for the next turn.
    ~No Taijutsu for next turn

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

As I see you spewing a stream of fire towards me, I propel myself to my left side (and up abit to fly far), flying away from my bear (around mid range). Escaping from the range of your technique, while my bear gets hit and melts away (._.).

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

After I propel myself to side, I spit out a huge amount of water from my mouth which I will use to continue going sideways (as shown by kisame, while he was spitting the water out he was basicaly "flying" by using the force of the water) keeping the momentum from previous tech. The wave created will be heading towards your direction. I will be then standing on the edge of the "orb" also I don't make it as high as kisame, but rather widespread, leaving it just few meters in height.

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

As I see you spewing a stream of fire towards me, I propel myself to my left side (and up abit to fly far), flying away from my bear (around mid range). Escaping from the range of your technique, while my bear gets hit and melts away (._.).

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

After I propel myself to side, I spit out a huge amount of water from my mouth which I will use to continue going sideways (as shown by kisame, while he was spitting the water out he was basicaly "flying" by using the force of the water) keeping the momentum from previous tech. The wave created will be heading towards your direction. I will be then standing on the edge of the "orb" also I don't make it as high as kisame, but rather widespread, leaving it just few meters in height.

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As you propel yourself with the hurricane fist out of the range of the pheonix (not sure about that btw) I summon Fuu as he takes me into the air.

[Karasu Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Fū] - Crow Summoning Technique: Fū
    Type: Summoning
    Damage Points: N/A [+5 to wind based techniques]
    Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood across a tattoo that's located on the back of his hand summoning Fuu a giant crow, Fuu is half the size of Gamabunta, he has thick black feathers all over his body and two lines of grey feathers across his belly and his wings, ever since Fuu was born he was trained in the arts of the wind release and can use up to S-ranked wind techniques without having to use a handseal in order to perform them, being greatly accustomed to the wind element and specially because he's a giant crow with giant wings a special ability was unlocked when he mastered the wind element, Fuu can use 2 wind techniques at the same time by gathering chakra in both his wings and belly, by flapping his wings and using his mouth as a medium he can use a wind technique by shooting it from his mouth and another wind technique by flapping his wings at the same time, due to this particular special ability his wings are lighter than any other crow and his feathers aren't as thick as other crows not granting him any immunity against wind elemntal techniques whatsoever, his ability in using the wind element has increased rapidly to the point where he performs each wind technique with more chakra than the wind technique requires originally, boosting any wind technique he uses by +5 damage points.
    ~Can only be summoned once per battle.
    ~Stays on the field for 5 turns.
    ~Ability to use two wind techniques at the same time can only be used twice per battle, and only up to A-rank per technique.
    ~Using two wind techniques simultaneously counts as 2 moves of the user's moves allowed per turn.
    ~Must have signed the Giant Crows contract.
    ~Can only be taught by ~Crow~

As the second Fuu is summoned, probably at the same time you use your water, technique, Fuu shoots two massive wind drilling bullets using his special ability of using two wind techniques simultaneously and his other special ability of boosting any wind techniques by +5 damage points as well as his ability of performing wind techniques without having to use handseals in order to perform them, the wind drilling bullets are shot at the same time over one another, one is scroching the ground as it heads at you and the other is right on top of it in the air the two attacks covering a huge area that takes up nearly all the range not allowing you to either go underground or fly into the air, this reaches 130 damage points which are shot simultaneously at the same time, as Fuu heads flies really high into the air without me on top of it as i'm still in my initial position Fuu heads backwards slightly from my position to watch my back, Fuu's position is really high that the techniques he uses will be shot at you from above at a diagonally high arc.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Release: Drilling Wind Bullet [X2]
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjunction with the wind primary sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 11-04-2011 at 03:37 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

I watch you as you summon your crow, which then shoot the wind towards me. After that I stop spitting out the water (since it takes some time to spit it all out) so the water will not reach you and the orb will be smaller, though bigh enough to use it for water techniques (my guess is it will reach about a mid-and-something range [xD]).
    After stopping the water tech, I exhale a huge fire towards your bird and it's wind bullets.

Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

I then jump up, and fly to my left side and up a bit (circle around you) on an ice disk.

I also create a bow.

Damage:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

I watch you as you summon your crow, which then shoot the wind towards me. After that I stop spitting out the water (since it takes some time to spit it all out) so the water will not reach you and the orb will be smaller, though bigh enough to use it for water techniques (my guess is it will reach about a mid-and-something range [xD]).
    After stopping the water tech, I exhale a huge fire towards your bird and it's wind bullets.

Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

I then jump up, and fly to my left side and up a bit (circle around you) on an ice disk.

I also create a bow.

Damage:

well this is taking forever

After the second Fuu releases his wind techniques i concentrate my chakra as you make the fire and wind blast technique, as i see you making the handseal(s) and beginning to spew a fire and wind that clashes with my crows wind blasts overpowering them, I cause two massive earth walls to rise up from behind you and in front of you, as the two walls clam together to squeeze your body in the middle, the frontal wall of earth will take a hit from what's left of the fire and wind blast making large amounts of chunk of rock to fall from the massive frontal earth wall hitting you while the wall behind you pushes you forcibly towards the chunk of rock causing severe damage and stopping you from performing the Ice disk technique to counter and it's done rather fast as i weren't doing anything while my crow shot the two wind spheres.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

As i'm doing that at the same time my crow forms a a giant Eagle of wind without handseals towards your location that releases several cutting wind waves towards you as the Eagle races at you at high speeds while it's enhanced with +5 damage points.

(Fūton: Washi's Doki) - Wind Release: Eagle's Wrath
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: The user will make three handsign and quickly release a large amount of Fuuton chakra into the air. Using shape manipulation, he will form a giant eagle in the sky, the eagle will flap its wings and severely strong slicing winds will come crashing down onto the opponent.
    *Note: Can only be used once per battle
    *Note: No S-rank or higher Fuuton techniques for the next turn.
    *Note: Can only be taught by Kaien..

After i cause the earth to crush you i shoot a huge burst of fire that covers a large area in both horizontal and vertical dimensions from you with the help of Rebellion i do it only with one handseal and with a +15 damage points boost as my crow starts flying towards you while still keeping it's height in the sky.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 11-04-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Damn, almost forgot .-.

As I hear the earth rising around and also see the earth wall in front of me rising, along with the water I had there (the fire would hit the water first so your earth jutsu would be almost unaffected by that), I jump backwards making a backflip and a 180° turn while creating a lightning that I send towards the wall I am now facing, creating a "tunnel" through the back wall. This means the rock will not hit me as I jump backwards, but instead it will rise around me.

Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

As I land on the ground(the wind jutsu is destroying your earth tech now I guess) I immediately get underground moving to my left under the rock, evading your techniques.

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

As I am moving underground I create a 15m deep swamp under you and about a 10m in diameter.

Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

And emerge from the ground after your fire passes me by, looking up for a moment to see the position of your summon.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Damn, almost forgot .-.

As I hear the earth rising around and also see the earth wall in front of me rising, along with the water I had there (the fire would hit the water first so your earth jutsu would be almost unaffected by that), I jump backwards making a backflip and a 180° turn while creating a lightning that I send towards the wall I am now facing, creating a "tunnel" through the back wall. This means the rock will not hit me as I jump backwards, but instead it will rise around me.

Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

As I land on the ground(the wind jutsu is destroying your earth tech now I guess) I immediately get underground moving to my left under the rock, evading your techniques.

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

As I am moving underground I create a 15m deep swamp under you and about a 10m in diameter.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

And emerge from the ground after your fire passes me by, looking up for a moment to see the position of your summon.
    Idk if you are able to make the swamp while your underground lol.

As the swamp forms around me i cause a strong earth pillar to protrude out of the ground underneath the swamp as it pushes me upwards out of the swamp however i'm not pushed into the air i'm still standing on the pillar which is close to the swamps surface, and my crow searching for you as there's no signs of your death, because we didn't hear any screams whatsoever from you and the wind completely destroy the place in which you are were standing at while the fire is still heading towards the place, the only options is that you went underground to evade our attacks,to make sure of this, right as i cause the pillar starts rising, release the earth chakra around me making me sense the pressure of the ground with my chakra, and i instantly know that you are underground as i suspected, this should be while the fire is still heading towards your location according to your move, this works since the pillar is connecting me to the ground and there's a contact with me and the ground.

(Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Release Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

(Doton: oshi sacchi) - Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Short - long
    Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
    -User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.

Without hesitation in conjunction, i cause a swamp to form at the area that you are at underground and around you as well reaching up to the surface and a few meters below you, this would trap you before you are able to emerge from the ground and since your already underground this would be an instant death.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld

Last edited by Ryūjin; 11-06-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

I don't think I will be underground at that time, though it doesn't matter much, swamp is not "instant kill". I also did not say anything about the time when the fire goes by, I just stated that I don't emerge just to get hit by it xD

As you make the swamp I cause earth to quickly rise up with me high above the swamp, I know your position but I'm unsure of the summon so I look for him and then look back at you. (Though I should find him(?) pretty quickly as he should be at my level somewhere in front of me, way closer than you are)

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Just after the first earth tech, I do second one, create armor of rock around me, it is made with shield connected to my left hand's wrist and spear in my right hand.

Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

I don't think I will be underground at that time, though it doesn't matter much, swamp is not "instant kill". I also did not say anything about the time when the fire goes by, I just stated that I don't emerge just to get hit by it xD

As you make the swamp I cause earth to quickly rise up with me high above the swamp, I know your position but I'm unsure of the summon so I look for him and then look back at you. (Though I should find him(?) pretty quickly as he should be at my level somewhere in front of me, way closer than you are)

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Just after the first earth tech, I do second one, create armor of rock around me, it is made with shield connected to my left hand's wrist and spear in my right hand.

Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As you rise the earth evading the swamp i channel lightning chakra underneath the ground where you are standing on, and with one handseal i cause a large amount of lightning spikes to erupt from the ground violently catching you off guard as you are encasing yourself with rocks, leaving no time for you to counter as you can't perform handseals with the rocks encasing you.

(Raiton: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Lightning Release: Blades of Honor
    Type: Offense/supplementary
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will channel Raiton chakra into the earth, channeling it underneath the ground, and with one handseal, spears or lighting will errupt from the ground, under the opponent, stabbing him from underneath.
    Note:
    -Can be used up to 1 times in a battle.
    -doujutsu's can see through ground and can respond to it.
    -Only those who has mastered Raiton can use this.
    -You can't use any other lightning jutsus in the same turn, hence it will take up all your Raiton chakra.
    -In the next turn, you can't use any higher then a B-ranked lightning justu
    -Can be taugh only by Dr. House

As i'm doing that simultanously at the same time Fuu shoots a large spiraling wind sphere at your direction falling down at you from above while the lightning protrudes out of the ground from underneath, the large spiraling sphere falls at you at a certain angle from the sky that prevents you from escaping into the air this is ofcourse made without no handseals and boosted by +5 damage points.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind

Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

After i create the lightning, depending on your corresponding location i cause an earth dragon to protrude out of the ground from behind you, hitting you from the back with blunt force and causing a large amount of damage.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

As I notice the lightning (hear it crackle and probably see the light), knowing earth is weak to lightning, I instantly boost the earth armor I have, making it powerful enough to protect me from your lightning, though the armor will be destroyed aswell.

Damage: N/A
    Description: User inserts his chakra into ground in 4m radius around him hardening it
    (similiar to Terra shield, but made under user instead) and making it unable to be used
    by enemy earth jutsu (can't even emerge from ground there). Secondary it can be used to
    boost power of existing earth jutsu by one rank by touching it and improving its structure
    (earth wall and so on)
    -no handseals required, only contact
    -Can only be used three times.

Right after empowering the earth, I focus my chakra into the ground, causing the surface of battlefield to be frozen. Right in front of me, and around me, leaves will rise just to get hit by your summons wind jutsu, protecting me from it(although I am not sure if your summon is in mid range from me, you did not even state it). At the same time your feet will get binded by cane of roses, it will first grow around your feet, binding you to the ground and then around your legs, as it grows larger, it will also grow thorns, piercing your legs. Also, around enire battlefield, a very sharp grass will grow, almost like spikes around whole battlefield, just looking like a grass, those that grow close to you will not be heading up to the sky as all the rest, but instead will grow through you, piercing and slicing you from sides.
    (all those flowers/grass are made of ice ofcourse)
    This jutsu also prevents you from attacking me with your dragon.

Description: The user sends large amounts of chakra into the ground and covers the field with flowers of all kinds that are made of ice. Since the user controls which and where the flowers grow, he/she can decide how to attack the enemy, for instance: piercing attack by thorns of roses or cutting attack by sharp grass leaves. It first starts as thin layer of ice covering all unliving objects up to the 3 meters above ground, from the ice the flowers then quickly grow up. The flowers are large (mostly 3 meters high, few of them can be higer- up to 5 meters) and they are made of very clear ice making them transparent and allowing some sort of vision through them (though mostly unclear and distorted as the ice is bending ligh). If the flowers are not destroyed by enemy's next move, they (the turn after) all shatter into tiny pieces of ice, blinding everyone (including the user) by the high amount of light that is reflected.

- Once per battle

After that I create a huge earthen lid right above your summon, which will immediately start pushin it down, ultimately the summon will hit the ground and get pierced by the ice grass.

Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

As I notice the lightning (hear it crackle and probably see the light), knowing earth is weak to lightning, I instantly boost the earth armor I have, making it powerful enough to protect me from your lightning, though the armor will be destroyed aswell.

Damage: N/A
    Description: User inserts his chakra into ground in 4m radius around him hardening it
    (similiar to Terra shield, but made under user instead) and making it unable to be used
    by enemy earth jutsu (can't even emerge from ground there). Secondary it can be used to
    boost power of existing earth jutsu by one rank by touching it and improving its structure
    (earth wall and so on)
    -no handseals required, only contact
    -Can only be used three times.

Right after empowering the earth, I focus my chakra into the ground, causing the surface of battlefield to be frozen. Right in front of me, and around me, leaves will rise just to get hit by your summons wind jutsu, protecting me from it(although I am not sure if your summon is in mid range from me, you did not even state it). At the same time your feet will get binded by cane of roses, it will first grow around your feet, binding you to the ground and then around your legs, as it grows larger, it will also grow thorns, piercing your legs. Also, around enire battlefield, a very sharp grass will grow, almost like spikes around whole battlefield, just looking like a grass, those that grow close to you will not be heading up to the sky as all the rest, but instead will grow through you, piercing and slicing you from sides.
    (all those flowers/grass are made of ice ofcourse)
    This jutsu also prevents you from attacking me with your dragon.

Description: The user sends large amounts of chakra into the ground and covers the field with flowers of all kinds that are made of ice. Since the user controls which and where the flowers grow, he/she can decide how to attack the enemy, for instance: piercing attack by thorns of roses or cutting attack by sharp grass leaves. It first starts as thin layer of ice covering all unliving objects up to the 3 meters above ground, from the ice the flowers then quickly grow up. The flowers are large (mostly 3 meters high, few of them can be higer- up to 5 meters) and they are made of very clear ice making them transparent and allowing some sort of vision through them (though mostly unclear and distorted as the ice is bending ligh). If the flowers are not destroyed by enemy's next move, they (the turn after) all shatter into tiny pieces of ice, blinding everyone (including the user) by the high amount of light that is reflected.

- Once per battle

After that I create a huge earthen lid right above your summon, which will immediately start pushin it down, ultimately the summon will hit the ground and get pierced by the ice grass.

Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Okay your timing is really messed up and you perform two techniques before either one of mine hit you even though Fuu should be at short range from you by now because i sent him flying at you from two previous moves, also the way you countered the wind is seriously wrong when you divide a technique the power of it divides as well, you can't sent it at me like it's an S-rank and at the same time guard against an S-ranked technique, SY doesn't have the time to check it i guess since he ignored my vm so i'm just going to continue i suppose.

As i see your chakra being released around you [Protecting you from the wind tech] as well as it's being released around the area where i'm at instead of making the dragon, i infuse rebellion with fire chakra as it's already in my hand and stab it into the ground in front of me causing a large burst of fire to form around the area where i'm standing, melting the roses of Ice and everything else it touches other than me from all directions protecting me, right after there's no threat i take rebellion out of the ground making the fire disappear.

(Katon: Kouen Hek) - Fire Release: Flame Burst
    Type:Attack/Defend
    Damage Points: 80 (-15 from heat exhaustion)
    Description: The user will chanel fire chakra into his/her sword, causing fire to surround it. After the first step is done, the user will thrust the sword into the ground causing a fire burst to rise up and around the user and comrades, protecting the people from incoming attacks from any direction except above. The fire is hot enough to burn a person who touches it alive.
    Notes:
    -Technique is active as long as the sword is in the ground. Once pulled out the technique cancels in seconds
    -Usable twice

Meanwhile as Fuu is flying next to you [at short range] as you are making the Ice throns and stuff to guard against the wind technique that he sent at you earlier, seeing that it failed, without handseals Fuu shoots a several blades of wind at your direction preventing you from using the earth lid to counter his wind technique, this is done at the same time that i'm making the fire, After Fuu is done using the technique he vanishes from the battlefield, as the 5 turns limit that he stays on the battlefield ends in this turn.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves

Afterwards as the fire vanishes from around me while i'm running at you, i shoot out a huge wind and fire blast technique at your location, being made with rebellion in my hand it increases further in power and gets to be +95 damage points of a wind and fire combination attack, this is ofcourse composed of an A-ranked wind technique and an A-ranked fire technique and covers a really wide area making it hard to avoid.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique

Last edited by Ryūjin; 11-11-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Well that is not true at all, actualy your summon starts flying towards me approx at the time i get underground and then stops as I emerge from ground(well atleast you did not say that he continue towards me) flap wings and send a wind technique towards me, that is not a long time-span. Also your summon was flying towards the mountain smash technique, not towards the place where I emerged from ground. Imo it is possible that the summon would be long range from me, surely not short range.
    __________________________________________________ _____

As your summon launch another wind technique I make a single ice mirror that easily stops the wind, I cancel the mirror technique right after that.

I then look at you as your fire technique is now ending (as it says it stays up for few seconds) and send a chakra below you and close my eyes, my shining garden technique shatters, blinding you as I create several ice spikes under, and around you. You will not see me sending chakra there since you are first surrounded by the fire and then blinded by my previous jutsu.

After that I start creating a dropping lid technique, I open my eyes to check your position and drop the lid on you.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»