Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

[jinchurriki (Fū) bio test] Igneel and Rokusho

The Fū [7-Tail Jinchuuriki] biography test will consist of a fight between you and Myself.

However, there are special rules for the fight test.
    Breaking any of the rules will result in automatic failure.

Rules:

• Rei's normal Rules and Restrictions apply.

• We both will be using your Fū bio.

• Custom Jutsu and Custom Elements are not allowed.

• Terrain

Most importantly,

Spamming here will not be tolerated. Only mods/admin/senseis can post here if their opinion is asked for by the rp mods. Any other person spamming will be infracted.

Post the Bio

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [jinchurriki (Fū) bio test] Igneel and Rokusho

Hmm . . . Fuu

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

As agreed on MSN,we are both standing facing each other with the lake in b/w us

Good luck to you bro^^
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuu:Doppelganger,you are going down

Just after saying those words,fuu quickly does a single handseal creating an antlion right under you sucking you in and and just after she does the handseal making the antlion,fuu quickly proceeds to slam her hand on the ground summoning a huge amount of water right above you,which crashes on you making you fall on the ground and the the water mixes with the antlion to make mud which would make it impossible to escape from

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Last edited by Igneel; 10-26-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    As agreed on MSN,we are both standing facing each other with the lake in b/w us

Good luck to you bro^^
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuu:Doppelganger,you are going down

Just after saying those words,fuu quickly does a single handseal creating an antlion right under you sucking you in and and just after she does the handseal making the antlion,fuu quickly proceeds to slam her hand on the ground summoning a huge amount of water right above you,which crashes on you making you fall on the ground and the the water mixes with the antlion to make mud which would make it impossible to escape from

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Hmm . . . Just wondering , don't doton jutsus need ground as mediums for the chakra to travel ? Seeing as there's a huge lake in-between us both @_@ . Anyways . . .

__________________________________________________ _____________________

*As you perform the handseal , I get myself prepared . As the ground under me starts to form into a large pit , I react quickly to the situation by performing a handseal of my own and creates a large dragon of earth , which is only possible with a single handseal because I specialize in doton , which bursts through the side of the large pit and I ride on it's head to escape from the large pit , dodging Storm Upheaval as well as you link your attacks together too fast and I'm in constant motion . With that , the large dragon of earth continues on to you with me standing on it's head*

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

*As I reach the middle of the lake , I hop off the large dragon of earth and skids across the water to regain my foothold and balance . While doing so , I cause a large volume of water to materialize a metre behind you out of nowhere which is then directed to strike you in your back to push you off your feet and slightly into the air towards the direction of the earth dragon , leaving you vulnerable to the large earth dragon*

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

*As you get pushed off your feet , I send an electrical essence into the clouds which I then manipulate to create lightning strikes which strikes down upon you from above*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Last edited by Rokusho..; 11-09-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

You do know that there is earth below the lake and around the lake ~_~.So my earth chakra can travel to the ground below you
    ----------------------------------
    just as the dragon starts forming(just before i summon the water) so w/o summoning the water i quickly dash to my left,running along the lake shore.Just as the dragon charges at me, fuu(me) does 4 handseal which makes a water stream rise behind you and hit you just as you jump of the dragon's head and since the water stream was aimed at your blind spot you are completely unaware of it and the stream shoots you straight out of the lake and just after i make the stream of water,i quickly make a lightning ball in my hand and just as the dragon's head reach me,i slip to the dragon's right side swiftly and smoothly and slams my hand on the dragon's head in a flash,destroying it and just after slamming my hand and destroying the dragon,i swiftly jump back while doing 2 handseals in a flash taking advantage of my speed and spew out a meteor sized fire ball at you

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – WaterDrowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will gathera large amount of water to forma large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) –Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The userconcentrates a lot of lightningchakra into their hand andcompressing it into a ball ofenergy and then releases it atonce, causing a huge explotion.

.(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style:Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user exhales ameteor-sized sphere of fire thatcarries the enemy away andcauses a massive explosion onimpact.

Last edited by Igneel; 11-12-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    You do know that there is earth below the lake and around the lake ~_~.So my earth chakra can travel to the ground below you
    ----------------------------------
    just as the dragon starts forming(just before i summon the water) so w/o summoning the water i quickly dash to my left,running along the lake shore.Just as the dragon charges at me, fuu(me) does 4 handseal which makes a water stream rise behind you and hit you just as you jump of the dragon's head and since the water stream was aimed at your blind spot you are completely unaware of it and the stream shoots you straight out of the lake and just after i make the stream of water,i quickly make a lightning ball in my hand and just as the dragon's head reach me,i slip to the dragon's right side swiftly and smoothly and slams my hand on the dragon's head in a flash,destroying it and just after slamming my hand and destroying the dragon,i swiftly jump back while doing 2 handseals in a flash taking advantage of my speed and spew out a meteor sized fire ball at you

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – WaterDrowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will gathera large amount of water to forma large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) –Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The userconcentrates a lot of lightningchakra into their hand andcompressing it into a ball ofenergy and then releases it atonce, causing a huge explotion.

.(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style:Blaze Ball
    Description: The user exhales ameteor-sized sphere of fire thatcarries the enemy away andcauses a massive explosion onimpact.
    *As I see you perform the handseals and hear water gushing behind me , I immediately perform a single handseal to harden my skin , so the Water Drowning Technique would just rub off on me without me taking damage from it*

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

*The Earth and Stone Dragon continues on to you and I see you create a lightning ball in your hand , so I materialize a large volume of water behind you which slams into your right arm to redirect your attack so it misses the Earth and Stone Dragon . The Earth and Stone Dragon then rams straight into you*

Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

*As you're fazed by the Earth and Stone Dragon's direct hit on you , I perform the Tiger handseal and creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips emerge from , then I immediately direct the whips to converge upon you from different angles as soon as it's created , the whips then impales you*

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Quote Originally Posted by Rokusho.. View Post
    *As I see you perform the handseals and hear water gushing behind me , I immediately perform a single handseal to harden my skin , so the Water Drowning Technique would just rub off on me without me taking damage from it*

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

*The Earth and Stone Dragon continues on to you and I see you create a lightning ball in your hand , so I materialize a large volume of water behind you which slams into your right arm to redirect your attack so it misses the Earth and Stone Dragon . The Earth and Stone Dragon then rams straight into you*

*As you're fazed by the Earth and Stone Dragon's direct hit on you , I perform the Tiger handseal and creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips emerge from , then I immediately direct the whips to converge upon you from different angles as soon as it's created , the whips then impales you*

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.
    Just as your skin turns black,i think to myself "fawk ...ing awesome,going as planned" so while thinking that,i make a pillar rise under me shooting me up into the air(happens the next instant after the water hits you)

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth StyleTechnique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

So just as you are distracted and the moment my feet leaves the pillar,i summon water under the water body which send a strong current of electricity that spreads through the whole water body instanty and shocks you and your dragon which you will be completely unaware of(since water will be in contact with the the antlion as it is sucking things around its centre and the dragon was formed next to antlion,also it will destroy the antlion)

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) –Lightning Release: DischargeLightning Calamity Technique
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack

while i'm in air and you being shocked,i start to fall punching my right arm forward and releasing water in the form of spike around my hand and smash it on the dragons head(weakened by the lightning jutsu) destroying it if not completely by the spike,then by my punch(+5 taijutsu) and lands on the ground in a cool superhero pose and lifts my head to stare at you while small pieces of earth are falling down

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - WaterStyle: Hard Water Spike
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground(No water source required).

Note:I made the pillar to buy some time from the dragon,as well as a precaution against my lightning jutsu as i'm standing on wet ground(lake shore) and i land back on the same spot

Last edited by Igneel; 12-07-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test shall be reset with Igneel fighting a propter and Rokusho.. being withdrawn due to failure to reply to repeative messages from igneel and one from me so il have a propter assigned shortly