View Poll Results: What will Naruto do after seeing the damage Pein has done onto Konoha?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loses control and sprouts more tails then we've seen & goes crazy on Pein.

14 35.00%
  • Intelligently control his emotions and pick Pein apart with Sage Mode.

21 52.50%
  • Pein will defeat him no matter what he does. HE IS GOD.

1 2.50%
  • Something else (explain what)

4 10.00%
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto's Reaction to seeing Konoha

Curious what everyone is theorizing Naruto's reaction will be upon seeing his home decimated by a seemingly unstoppable god.

Reminds me a great deal of DBZ when Goku returned to his dead/beaten friends then witnesses Freiza killing Krillin and goes ballistic. I want to see Naruto lose control briefly, then show his maturity/growth by controlling his feelings and intelligently using Sage Mode to pick Pein apart.

I personally hope the Kyuubi manifests in some form or another upon the realization that it may no longer be needed by Naruto now that he is skilled in the sage arts and strikes up some sort of deal. Also i am anxious to see Naruto use his new long range technique.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    Curious what everyone is theorizing Naruto's reaction will be upon seeing his home decimated by a seemingly unstoppable god.

Reminds me a great deal of DBZ when Goku returned to his dead/beaten friends then witnesses Freiza killing Krillin and goes ballistic. I want to see Naruto lose control briefly, then show his maturity/growth by controlling his feelings and intelligently using Sage Mode to pick Pein apart.

I personally hope the Kyuubi manifests in some form or another upon the realization that it may no longer be needed by Naruto now that he is skilled in the sage arts and strikes up some sort of deal. Also i am anxious to see Naruto use his new long range technique.
    I agree with everything you said.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

The Kyuubi is not gone forever, and I think will have to work for Naruto and not with him as the 8-tails does. I think Naruto will be upset, and use controlled anger and emotion. I don't think it's necessarily because of sage mode, but rather his maturation. I also am curious what this new summons that he'll be using can do with his sage mode a given.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who knows what will happen. The manga can go in so many different directions. I hope Naruto shows his maturity and intelligence if he fights Pein too. But above everything else, I want him to have a new outfit. ...

Next Chapter: Naruto vs. Pein!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know , naruto shippuden has showd us naruto coming back a little bit childish. but after he learned rasen-shuriken tanzou was like " youre gonna see a whole new naruto" and that left he's mark on me. and since then we saw naruto acting rly mature.

now i think maybe naruto learnd with jirayia how to control he's anger so he wont go over 5 tails.
    we'll see him like goin al mad and thinking " concenrate concentrate" and focusing chakra in he's mind so he woulden't go over five tails and will be able to control himself

I rly think jirayia taught him to control he's anger.

and if thats not goin to happen then naruto gonna see a huge slug on sakura, kill him, sakura dies, naruto is like "wtf!?" and the chapter end.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see Naruto coming back in shock... worried about everyone... he sees Pain up in the sky... summons as many clones as it takes to fill the whole hole that Pain just made... and sends them off to rescue everyone... and proceeds to own Pain...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he will be angry at first but will control his anger with the help of toad ma and toad pa and then fight pain.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's gonna lose control like always =/

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

i think in an interview kishi told us that .. we r about to c naruto loosing control on kyuubbi and more tails !!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Although it'll be a struggle 4 him, I think he'll be able to control his emotions to a certain degree. I mean, he isn't the same naruto as he was two years ago in the manga.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

Quote Originally Posted by KibaBeast View Post
    Although it'll be a struggle 4 him, I think he'll be able to control his emotions to a certain degree. I mean, he isn't the same naruto as he was two years ago in the manga.
    thats true...i believe that.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

How come about half of the votes indicate that he loses control, but no one has posted a reasoning behind that vote?

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would be happy either way, the sadistic part of me wants to see him lose control again though. The Oro fight, though kind of brief and unfinished, was my favorite of any to date. Naruto in Kyuubi form is so much cooler and more intense than any mature jutsu wielding sage I can imagine.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would be happy either way, the sadistic part of me wants to see him lose control again though. The Oro fight, though kind of brief and unfinished, was my favorite of any to date. Naruto in Kyuubi form is so much cooler and more intense than any mature jutsu wielding sage I can imagine.
    i would be happy either way, myself

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

i honestly think he will lose control