Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: NarutoBase Official Sensei

Username: Pineapple
    My working email address: papayas@live.ca
    Have I taken the test before? No
    My average online time: Around 1-2 hours
    My timezone: GMT -5 (Toronto)
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind.
    I want to become a Sensei because: Sensei's always have just something special about them. Its something that just makes you special. I believe that after being a senpai for about a year and a half now. I am proficient in English, as it is my native tongue. I have trained more then 15 students, and am willing to do much more. I felt that NB was always there for me, and so, I'd like to give back, and help others. I have also finished all the elemental training, as well as finished Gen,Tai, and Ninjutsu.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Username: Solf J. Kimblee
    My working email address: shikamaruteaguey@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: depends on the work and school but mostly 8 hours with school and work more if not doing one
    My timezone: GMT -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Lightining and Fire (chakra, taijutsu, kenjutsu, and weapons)
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to help with teaching of course. But also help from the inside also. I know there is always discussions about different topics and my word could be heard and taking into account during these discussions. I have differnet styles of training and I use them in different training and doesn't do the same old same thing every time. I do have my doubts about not passing the written part because of the first two times I did not pass but I tell my students never give up so I practice what I preach. I can be a great sensei and provider to NB also.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    know thy self

Username: Magic..
    My working email address: Alexsam10@live.com
    My average online time: 5 hours if i got school..if not,then 7 hours
    My timezone: GMT -1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, wind,Rain,gentle fist and battle strategies
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well First off,becoming a sensei has always been one of my main Goals in this RP, in other words it is what attracted me to be an rp'er on this site today.With that said ,me being a sensei would help reduce the less sensei more students problem.Also I want to help remind my fellow Rper's the Rules of Rp and i need a valid sensei status to do so and also,to help improve the future Rpers by training them from the basics and passing down every single knowledge i have previously aquired , things like battling strategies but mostly the reason we rp ,we rp for fun not who wins or who is more powerful and all. I am an official sempai for hyuuga techniques, also a brief sensei helPer,so practically...i knw i have all it takes to take the next step thus becoming a sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Username:ReXii
    My working email address: rexiii@live.co.uk
    Have I taken the test before? - No
    My average online time: 5-10 hours a day on weekends, 3-6 on weekdays.
    My timezone: Gmt+1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fuuinjutsu, Water, Wind, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have been a sempai for around 6 months maybe more, After spending that amount of time as a sempai, I got used to teaching people the basics and helping them strategise more effectively, Whilst maintaining a good rate of progression with students i do take care to make sure they learn that not every technique is simple black and white, After my tenure as Sempai was revoked due to the inactivity of the person that allowed me to be there sempai, I have now decided to apply for the position as sensei to effectively continue helping the newer generation of roleplayers develop and enjoy there time on the base.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Senior Member Professor Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles

Username:Asuna
    My working email address:ian.sweet@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before?Nope First timer
    My average online time:2-4 hours a day
    My timezone:-4Gmt
    Elements that I am specialized in:Wind,Water,Kenjutsu,Taijutsu,
    Samurai Techniques,Fire,Genjutsu,Storm
    I want to become a Sensei because:
    Ever since i joined and begun training,I was inspired and motivated to become a sensei.My main goal of senseiship is to help the newer generations gain a grasp on the concept of the roleplay here on naruto base.I been a quite helpful member offering assitance to new members gaining a key idea of tutoring is about.I also teach Kenjutsu in freeform,learning to understand the explainations,usage,and advantages of teaching but this only drives my attention more into becoming a sensei.After 8 long months its time I step up to become a sensei and show the youngerlings the future of roleplay.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Username: Kenshin...
    My working email address: Christian.bruno01@yahoo.com
    My average online time: 10 to 15 hours a day
    My timezone: - 5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fire Release, Water Release, Wind Release, Paper Ninjutsu, Toads
    Well ever since I joined Narutobase I have always wanted to be a Sensei I have nothing but respect for them and all the hard work they do on the site by training so many students. If I become a sensei I will never decline a student matter if I have twenty students ora hundred Students because I know what its like to need training and how hard it is sometimes to find someone who is willing to train you. I was A senpai for a long while during my time as a snpai I trained a good 30 to 40 students and due to my training several became better Role Players because I don't just teach them how to perform the jutsu but how to use it properly and how to use it in every way. Over the last several months I have been training myself in every aspect of the the Role Playing and improving my knowledge and I can happly say I am finished and have learned everything there is to know.

I have been told by many senor senseis and mods that I would make a great sensei so I am ready to prove them correct and become one of the greatest senseis on the Site I appricate you taking your time to read my application and I hope it gets approved

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Gay!! :D

Username: Genryūsai
    My working email address: rozetenraku@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 2 Hours 50 Minutes
    My timezone: GMT +10
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Fire and Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: To me, being a Sensei is much more then to teach students. It is a way to connect with others and form bonds with them whilst having fun. I believe I would make a satisfactory Sensei as I am a kind and considerate person who will always take care of teaching my students as effectively as possible. I have always held high respects for Sensei even as a beginner. The way they were able to effectively train all their students whilst also having enough energy to make it fun was something that I have always liked about them. They pass on what they know to the next generation who will then end up passing it on to the generation following, which, personally, would give me a sense of satisfaction that I had done something to improve the skills and role playing of my students.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Username: Gaara
    My working email address: xavierwalker11@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 6-10 hours weekend, 3 hours weekdays
    My timezone: GMT -4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Sand & wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have been a member of narutobase for around 10 months. When i started, like most people, i made it my goal to become a sensei. Of course, right now i have a teaching experience, being shigure-sama's sempai for 2-3 months as well as applied for sand shisou. I have also been trying to become known in the RP, by becoming a sensei, im pretty sure i can accomplish this o_o. I also respond quickly and try to give as much detail as possible. I want to help the new generation of shinobi, it's the one of the main reason why I want to be a sensei. I'm online just about every day. I'd like to help the RP out in anyway possible as I see it's expanding more day by day. BTW, i dont have a life, NB is my second

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Username: Vision
    My working email address: paradise.horizon@gmail.com
    My average online time: Various, about 4-5 hours now.
    My timezone: -4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Basic 5, Genjutsu, Sharingan, Sharingan Genjutsu, Smoke
    I want to become a Sensei because: The only reason I joined Nb this Jan was because I saw a battle thread which got me interested. I looked up rules and regs about the rp and stayed around to get training and trying to get better. During that time, I have became part of the staff and been excited to help out in the areas of the site that I am in charge of. Not saying that isn't enough, I'd like to contribute to the RP area of the site as well, because it's the main reason why I registered back in Jan. Knowing that the site grew even in the past 9-10 months, The ratio of sensei's to students is far greater than ever expected. Many people know this and I'd like to close that gap when I become a sensei. Also during my time here rping, I have a few mentors on the site who were already Sensei's. They have guided me and tried to show me the way to become better. They also guide me in such a way that I want to follow in thier footsteps. Also I am re-applyng as I recieved a pending from my last application and also wanted to add that I have been a senpai for over 3 months now. Working under The Pervy Sage and currently Nemo sensei. The reason for my application is unchanged.

Thanks.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Username: Lord of Kaos
    My working email address: Lord_kaos@live.com
    My average online time: 5-6 hours at the least
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in:Suiton, Doton, Raiton
    I want to become a Sensei because:Well, I've possibly been a Sempai longer than most of the current ones as I originally started teaching back in 2010 but never had the....ambition or drive to become a Sensei. Fast forward a few months and I saw a fe of my former students move on to Sempai and some even on to Senseiship. Seeing this kinda awoken a feeling in me of underachievement. I mean, my only real RP accomplishment in my eyes is beating my Sensei, Goro. Nothing else has really been achieved for me. Yeah, my students have gone on to become greater but what of their teacher? I decided to take the test then, but given my retarded notions at the time, I failed the written test. Barely failed, but a fail nonetheless. A while later, I became a Shishou, specializing in taijutsu, NB taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques. As I started teaching these things, that same feeling of underachievement arose again. However this time, a desire to help out arose with it. Wanting to help the newer members get better as well as training a few members I've seen that have no training at all despite being members for an extended time. So this time, I decided to come and take the test once more, this time deciding to focus on the actual test and not giving crazy but funny answers. That's all I got. .-.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Username: ~Korra~
    My working email address: johnnfleagles@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes once
    My average online time: 3 Hours 39 Minutes 27 Seconds
    My timezone: HAST
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Fire, Scorch, Kamizuru Jutsus
    I want to become a Sensei because: Ever since I joined this base one of main goal was to become a sensei and help out the next generation. I have been helping Mig out by being his temporary senpai and I have been replying to all my students more three the times a day for all 20 students. I have people that I know keep asking me when I'm going to become one so I can help them out with their training and I hate saying they have to keep waiting. I will never just post jutsus or just give them it auto. I know becoming a sensei is a lot of work and I am committed to keep working hard on being a sensei. I plan on not going inactive for a while and this will make being on NB more fun. I have learned from a lot of different styles of teaching like from Jinbei, Kirabi, Passion, and Dr. House so I know what kind of training of methods are expected when being a sensei. After taking the sensei test the first time I went back and watch a lot of the jutsus so I can understand them more. I even have Yard and Howard fight me more times so I can understand the RP more and to gain more experience fighting. I also have been helping Dante.. with the rain test and volunteer to conduct it so he doesn't have to do it by himself. Please let me retake the test again since I feel ready. Thank you for your time.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Username: Typhon

My working email address: Typhon_NB@hotmail.com

My average online time: 2+ hours a day

My timezone: (GMT -5) Eastern US

Elements that I am specialized in: Wind | Earth | Smoke | Samurai Techniques | Taijutsu

I want to become a Sensei because: I've been a member for over three years now, and I want to pass on the knowledge I've gained and help the younger generations get stronger and become initiated to the RP. I was a shishou for Smoke and Kenjutsu for a short time but ended up taking a hiatus from the site for a few months. Now that I've been back for a couple of months I want to take the next step and become a sensei. I wouldn't be where I am now if it weren't for being trained by the past/current senseis, so I want to help give back to the community that helped me.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Username: Sindy
    My working email address: sindybear23@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 2-4 hours Approximately
    My timezone:-7
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind, Earth, Dark,
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have been on this site since November of 2010 and when I first joined this site, I saw several different people with orange names and saw several of their training threads and thought that was a really cool idea to be trained in jutsu's from Naruto. I went and got training in the elements and then saw countless other people wanting, practically begging for training from sensei's and sempai's,but there response was either "Im busy with real life" or "Im overloaded as it is". That made me want to learn more so that I may one day become a sensei and teach as many students as I can possible teach and help the newest generation grow to become great RPer's. Im currently now a sempai to Nagato.. and a Shishou in Dark Release and training all of the students that I have now has helped me to understand the RP more and to want to become a sensei even more.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Username: Zero Kelvin
    My working email address: lassebanditten@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, twice.
    My average online time: 5-6 hours per day.
    My timezone: +1 GMT.
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind & Water.
    I want to become a Sensei because: It's time for me to give something back. I've spent 2 years on NB; arguing and fighting and fooling around. I genuinely enjoy the site, which is the only reason I need to want to ease the burden somewhere. I'm not the best when it comes to these tests, as I've demonstrated in my previous battle tests, but I'm familiar with the theory and I think I've evolved somewhat over the past six months. I have experience with teaching, of course; about eight months under Tenzo, Liliana and Passion.
    Mine is pretty much the drill that'll pierce the Heavens.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Username: Akisha
    My working email address: nasky3@abv.bg
    My average online time: 3-4 hours per day, ish.
    My timezone: GMT +2
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind, Ice, Rain, Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well becoming a sensei has been my dream ever since I got my first senseis to teach me. They inspired me and I think, even though my numerous failures I am finally ready to take the test and pass it. I've been a senpai for ever since I remember, working for Passion and under the strict supervision of Zenryoku, and even though I haven't been for a while I still believe I will be useful to the next generations. I also think I took too much from NB and didn't give anything in return and by becoming a sensei and helping improve the NB community I think I will be able to give my share to the other members. Last time I lacked the time to take the test but now I am ready to rock. Thanks in advance for the opportunity.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Username: Anduril
    My working email address: Ben10ten1@hotmail.com
    My average online time: No Idea, I keep coming and going. (Must be around 3-4 hrs a day on weekdays)
    My timezone: GMT +5.30
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water, Fire, Kenjutsu.
    Well its one of my goals to become a senior sensie in the Roleplay. Apart from that I think it is necessary to teach the newer Rp'ers the right way of Roleplaying so that they can enjoy the RP just as much as any senior member. I also want to contribute to the RP in a constructive way and suggest things. I hope this position will give me the necessary tools to bring about some positive changes in the RP system. I also have gathered a lot of experience by staying active in this RP for quite some time now. And I think I am ready to pass on my knowledge and understanding of the battle rp to the newer gen members.

P.S - I never got the results for the last 2 written tests that I gave

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‫‫

Username: McRazor
    My working email address: mcrazor@nexobi.net
    My average online time: 6-8 hours per day
    My timezone: +1 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, where to start. I won't mention my aspirations from day 1 and other crap, but I will mention that the community isn't at its best days. A lot of old, experienced people are turning their backs to NB and are leaving and with all that, NB is growing every day, with more and more new people attracted to the RP. The current Sensei capacity is clearly not enough and something has to be done about that. I know that there's a lot of candidates but not everyone wants to be a Sensei because of their free time or whatever the reason may be. Well, I can say that I have enough free time on my hands to handle the Sensei job thoughtfully and thoroughly. I can also say, with confidence, that I have the knowledge for becoming a Sensei. I've spent roughly around 2 years on NB. I've had my ups and downs but now, here I am, at my best. There is only one way for me to go right now, and that is Sensei-ship and helping the community to grow healthy and prosperously. I was Ragnaroc's sempai back in the days and now I'm Scorps' sempai. I already had a few batches of students and I cay say that they were all happy with my training methods and approaches.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Username: Serpent
    My working email address: Jacobv619@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? I've applied before and was approved, but I never got around to taking the test.
    My average online time: 1-4 hours.
    My timezone: GMT -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water | Fire | Lightning | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been asked and told that I should become Sensei for a little over a Year now. Truthfully until recently I never really wanted to be Sensei. The last time I applied I was talked into doing it but when It came down to it I decided not to. but now I am choosing myself to become Sensei and will not back out. There are a few reasons that I want to become Sensei. Of course there are the perks but I'd say the main reason it to help the newer member with training, when Sensei I will make it my Goal to train as many Members as I can to better progress the Narutobase RP System. I feel that even though there are a lot of new Sensei's, there are even more Members joining the RP. this makes it difficult to train everyone and often I've seen new members not being trained that wish to be. I just wish to do my part in helping the new Gen. I also wish to help the new gen that RP Battle isn't just "Trading Jutsu" until someone makes a mistake, but it's a Roleplay that you can create a story and interact with your opponent. Use strategy and not just OP'ed Jutsu because having fun is a lot better then winning an argument.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Username: Rin Okumura
    My working email address: gregphillips122@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, and passed, also failed.
    My average online time: 3-4 hours on a good day.
    My timezone: GMT+/-5:00
    Elements that I am specialized in: Mastered all five basic, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kinjutsu, Sharingan, Basic Ninjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I believe it to be my rightful place on NB. It was my goal only soon after I joined over three years ago. I was trained under a very old sensei dare I say one of the first. It may be due to my love of teaching the unwary student. So I took the liberty of brushing up on my skills and training as much as possible until I was given the chance to take the test about a year and a half after i joined. I took it and I passed. I was a sensei for what seemed to be a long enough time, training even more student's than any other. Also training a student into my senpai, eventually becoming a sensei. Known as -Minato- nowaday's, though I think I deserve no credit for his success. Then reality hit and I had major trouble's irl, which caused me to lose sight of my goal. Eventually I kind of lost it and ended up giving up my sensei-ship... I gained sight of my goal's once more, but like a fool I took the newer and more mentally challenging test blindly failing miserably. But this time i'm ready to prove myself, and earn my rightful place once more.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro... View Post
    Username: Kenshin...
    Elements that I am specialized in: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fire Release, Water Release, Wind Release, Paper Ninjutsu, Toads
    Well ever since I joined Narutobase I have always wanted to be a Sensei I have nothing but respect for them and all the hard work they do on the site by training so many students. If I become a sensei I will never decline a student matter if I have twenty students ora hundred Students because I know what its like to need training and how hard it is sometimes to find someone who is willing to train you. I was A senpai for a long while during my time as a snpai I trained a good 30 to 40 students and due to my training several became better Role Players because I don't just teach them how to perform the jutsu but how to use it properly and how to use it in every way. Over the last several months I have been training myself in every aspect of the the Role Playing and improving my knowledge and I can happly say I am finished and have learned everything there is to know.

I have been told by many senor senseis and mods that I would make a great sensei so I am ready to prove them correct and become one of the greatest senseis on the Site I appricate you taking your time to read my application and I hope it gets approved

Username: Roronoa Zoro...
    Elements that I am specialized in: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fire Release, Water Release, Wind Release, Sharingan, Toads, Ice Release

Updating my application

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Username: Enzup
    My working email address: enzupgarg@gmail.com
    My average online time: 3-4 hours
    My timezone: GMT +5:30
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fire, Earth, Wind, Sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because: I am member of base from more than 2 years and have much experience of our RolePlay system. Being a RPer from a long time makes me beleive that my experience is good enough to earn me the sensei title. Considering the growing no. of people on NB, many many people lack training and the ratio of students to senseis is just getting out of control. And I would like to give my time, if allowed, to as much students as I can, since my avg. time online is also quite good and am always active, except for my exams time or other important events and I think I'll give much time to my students, if I ever gets to become a sensei. I think I'll make a good sensei, because I wish to teach people in a manner that they'll never forget their training and would become good RPers. I promise, I will never let anyone down.
    Thank you.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Username: Cutie Pie
    My working email address:cpie4144@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No Sir
    My average online time:1-9 hours
    My timezone: -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Sharigan,Ninjustu,Taijustu, Basic 5, Genjustu
    I want to become a Sensei because: I can say it's more of a goal than a reason, and my reason I want to become a Sensei is because there are so many students who try and ask a sensei for training and get ignored,Blocked,and yelled at. I don't mean to save everyone because that would be a impossible for anyone, but I wanna at least give it my best try to train everyone and not be a sensei who declines every training I want to be like Kiritsugu, because she trains so hard it's amazing that I just admire it to a great extent that It bring tears to my eye's. But do you remember your first training when you learned your first justu and it was just so exciting? Well most people on the base haven't even had that chance to feel that moment and I wanna be that person, so please give me a try to give them a chance to learn and have a little fun in this base instead of it being a place where it not "what you know but who you know" place because if you know the right person you will gain training, so I've been trying to learn everything I can to give everyone else a chance to learn the same as I did because Sensei don't have the same trill as they did anymore because their no longer open to idea's and will shoot anything down that proves them wrong, so why not give us all a try to become the new generation and let the base flourish because there nothing but power hungry people here and I wanna change it "Always rambling on and on about just how unstoppable you are,Well I'm here to tell you the big fish of the new era have assembled, and we plan on destroying the gears you've so carefully concocted, so that no one will be able to turn them back" So please will you give us all a try before just saying you should become a sempai for awhile? We don't have awhile,because we only live once and we must live it greatly so give us all a chance to walk on are two feet and succed because holding us back isn't going to do anything but discocern us to achieving any goals in are life. So I beg you give us all a chance to start a New era where training is actual done instead of talked about, and where training thread are done fairly instead of picking people you know. But there are some good sense like Kiritsugu,Nemo that it for good sensei xD

Thank you what ever choice you make

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Username: Scaze
    My working email address: Scaze123@hotmail.co.uk
    My average online time: 2-5 hours on a weekday. 2-7 on a weekend day.
    My timezone: GMT+0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water and Wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been contemplating on whether or not to apply for quite some time. I don't have any experience teaching as I've never been a Senpai, nor have ever I been a Shishou. I've also only been Rping for roughly a year and one month. Seeing as I'm not the most veteran of members, and the fact that I didn't have any previous experience, I was unsure as to whether I would be suited for teaching; or if I was even good enough to teach. Despite this, I eventually succumbed to my inclination; and here I am now, typing this application. One of the main reasons that I would like to be a Sensei is the fact that I've been inspired greatly by some of my teachers, as well as others who I've learned from indirectly. Their style of teaching and the amount of effort that they put into teaching encouraged me to put detail, description and effort into my own RP replies, both those that involved actual training, and also those that didn't. Ultimately, if it wasn't for these people who taught me in such a thorough and detailed style, I don't think I'd be where I am now. I think it's only natural for a person to admire, and want to be like someone who has advanced them to a place in which they may not have been able to reach on their own. Due to this, I personally want to be able to pass down what I've learned onto the next generation. I've received quite a lot from helpful and willing individuals, and now I want to give just as much as they gave me, even though some of them may not have known that they were doing so. I realise that I won't be the best teacher, however I'll still give it my best shot. After all, if I can at least inspire one person in a similar way as to how others have inspired me; and also have fun doing doing so, then writing this application as many times as it takes; will be completely worth it.

The second reason as to why I wish to become a Sensei is that I feel it'll be a rather enjoyable accomplishment if I should pass and would also serve as a defining milestone within my RP journey. I generally enjoy testing what I'm capable of and attempting to realise my full potential. I feel that becoming a Sensei would allow me to do just that. I also feel that becoming a Sensei would be an important learning curve, and hopefully I'll end up learning just as much from my students and the Sensei experience as my students will learn from me.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a brand new day, and the
    birds they Chirpin'!

Username: Kirabi
    My working email address: gray.leland@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, Passed and Was a Sensei for over 3 years.
    My average online time: 10am - 7pm
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning & Fire

I would like to be a Sensei, because for one I already was a Sensei and know what it takes to be a good one. With the extreme mass of students still needing to be trained it's gonna take all for us to make sure the Training Grounds run smoothly. My Sensei status was revoked for the simple cause that I had not checked the HQ and needed to post some verification to note that I was still an active Sensei and just lets me know I need to stay current with the going ons for the Sensei. I would appreciate it if I could be considered once more.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    fearful. The strong. The weak.
    The innocent. The corrupt.
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Username:Igneel
    My working email address: igneeluchiha@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? written one,yes.
    My average online time: 3-5 hours
    My timezone: GMT +5:30
    Elements that I am specialized in:Lightning,Earth and sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because:I have been a member for over 18 months and was a senpai for 15 months.I was also the only uchiha clan senpai during my tenure as a senpai.I've been thinking of applying for sensei ship for a long long time.Due to recent events of many sensei's and sempai's losing their title,there have been a massive build up of students who require training.I'd like to play my part and help the RP community.To do that sensei-ship is the next step and I am willing to take it.Last time I took the written test,I panicked and didn't get time to answer all the questions and wasn't able to answer the questions as well as I'd had like to.So,I'm requesting you to give me another chance to take the test.

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»