Suiton with Shuusai

Thank you very much sensei

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.

Re: Suiton with Shuusai

OMG you actually did it.

Tell me everything you know about the blue wet thingy that comes out of our tap and stuff. NARUTO RELATED PLS.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Uhm sensei idk much :/ but ok

Water (Or Doton in Korean) Is one of the bsaic 5 elements,it controls water and we can use it to drown and hurt ppl, it's weak to fire because fire is hot and will burn the water but it's strong to wind because it's more dense and thus the wind will not do anything. Known users of Raiton are Uchiha Itachi and Sasori, as well as Sakura's yin seal grants her to use her body as a water source. All water techniques do not need a water source as you can create one from your imagination; because knowledge is power.

was that good sensei?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post

Water (Or Doton in Korean) Is one of the bsaic 5 elements,it controls water and we can use it to drown and hurt ppl, it's weak to fire because fire is hot and will burn the water but it's strong to wind because it's more dense and thus the wind will not do anything. Known users of Raiton are Uchiha Itachi and Sasori, as well as Sakura's yin seal grants her to use her body as a water source. All water techniques do not need a water source as you can create one from your imagination; because knowledge is power.

was that good sensei?
    wow much true very knowledge so smart wow.

Alright now I want you to sit inside of the circle I will create from fire and with just looking at it I want you to make it disappear, also I want you to melt this rock by inserting your water chakra into it. Don't hurt yourself because dis is hard and no one ever could do this bcauze it's a high caliber for you honestly but you should try it cus it won't do any harm but do not destroy anything or kill me i'm a afraid

*creates fire circle and gives you piece of rock*

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't Question me

was that good sensei?

Last edited by Question; 02-16-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH

was that good sensei?
    I laughed so hard that I literally fell off my chair and broke my nose. ;_;