Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

[Bio Test] A, Yondaime Raikage -Professor Sarutobi

Alright Professor Sarutobi

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A canyon with a 500 foot tall cliff side surrounding us in every direction. We are mid Range from one another.
    ~ You may use A, Yondaime Raikage's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Minato Namikaze for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck!

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: [Bio Test] A, Yondaime Raikage -Professor Sarutobi

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=107828

A arrives and throws off his kage hat and jacket, * we meet again, yellow flash. This won't be the same as last time!*

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 10-18-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

"Meh we'll see about that.....from what I understand not only did my son make you crash into a wall but your own 'brother' knocked you on your ass"

*crouched on the ground I stand up as I am placing one hand on the ground placing a FTG seal on the ground and I have my other hand in my pouch holding 1 Special tagged kunai and I throw it high into the air as I am upright and I use Shuriken Shadow Clone, turning that one kunai into 100 kunai as they rain down all around me and near you, as I am doing this I am keeping my eyes on you the entire time waiting for you to make any type of movement towards me or at me*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    "Meh we'll see about that.....from what I understand not only did my son make you crash into a wall but your own 'brother' knocked you on your ass"

*crouched on the ground I stand up as I am placing one hand on the ground placing a FTG seal on the ground and I have my other hand in my pouch holding 1 Special tagged kunai and I throw it high into the air as I am upright and I use Shuriken Shadow Clone, turning that one kunai into 100 kunai as they rain down all around me and near you, as I am doing this I am keeping my eyes on you the entire time waiting for you to make any type of movement towards me or at me*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

*Angry face* SHUT UP!!!
    crying on the inside and getting the urge to take more roids

as your shurikens begin multiplying and falling downwards i fire a spear of lightning from my mouth aimed at them that splits into 25 smaller spears that each hit a kunai making them poof away (as soon as i split the spears up i look back at you making sure you haven't teleported to one of your airbournce kunai) leaving the quarter of the circle of kunai between you and I clear after the kunai land I then make 2 quick handseals and everywhere a kunai landed and where you are standing turn into a very deep (enough to sink gamabunta and prevent a rampart from rising from below) very liquidy swamp as you and your kunai sink underground i fire 2 blasts of lightning from my mouth at you, watching to see if you disappear before releasing it knowing about your speed and space/time abilities already.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*the moment I notice you taking your complete attention off of me and fire off those 25 lightning spears at 25 of my kunai I quickly fire off a Pressure Damage at you and your spears to prevent them from getting too close to me and immediately after firing it off I use Flying Thunder God Technique to teleport to one of the kunai's to a kunai that is to my right of where the lightning spears were going and immediately use Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave shooting water straight down at the ground between us and launching me high into the air as it forms a water bubble believing you to be inside of it seeing as if you were too use your lightning armour the Pressure Damage would harm you or the water would electrocute you*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As I turn my attention back to you after my spears I see the wind blast heading towards me and quickly rise the ground in front of me to block the wind with a 20 meter tall cliff, as soon as I raise the cliff I glance up and see a huge amount of water coming down I dig into the ground, letting the water form into a bubble around the cliff I created. As your vision would be blocked while I go underground and I don't sense you on the ground anywhere I travel to long range behind where I saw the water released from, as I come above ground I see you falling to the ground and perform a single seal and raise my hand, shocking you mid air and as you fall, once you hit the ground I begin running at you trying to get short range before you get up. As I enter short range I do a running kick to your jaw in an attempt to knock you out.

Note: as I come above ground I'm slightly to your right hand side so you would probably see me out of the corner of your eye if you looked around or anything. The water would be formed into its bubble and you and the kunai would probably hit the ground 5 seconds or less after I shock you

(Doton: Chidōkaku) -Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short -Long
    Chakra cost:30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) –Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) -Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short -Long
    Chakra cost:20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 10-30-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*as I am high in the sky and I see you emerging out of the ground to the right of the bubble and a long distance from me (due to how high I shot myself up to and how you said you traveled a long range) I quickly perform the two handseals of Tiger and Serpent and fire off a Great Shark Missile from the water bubble I had created*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

*immediately upon firing off the Shark missile, I use Shadow clone technique to create 3 Shadow clones of myself as we are all falling to the ground one of my clones use Earth Flow Rampart to create a plateau that all of us land on, while doing all of this I keep my eyes on you the entire time*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

*immediately upon landing on the plateau two of my clones are crouched down with their hands on the plateau watching you while my third clone and I simultaneously say while looking dead at you as the shark that I had fired is either approaching you or is destroyed or has hit you*

Come on Raikage, I thought you were known as the Nintaijutsu fighter not just another cannon fodder soldier who launches techniques from afar.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

since i have a good distance away from the bubble i see you make the seals as the water begins forming into a giant shark missile but i decide to take this battle up close and personal and activate my lightning armor and (due to the lightning armor speeding up my hand seals as well) i perform 5 seals at the blink of an eye and make a dragon of earth form under my feet heading out of the way of the shark's trajectory, using the dragon's movements i make it carry me towards where you as you (i believe) are creating shadow clones i make 2 of my own, and we together use our enhanced strength (+20 taijutsu im sure his leg power is incredible) to kick off the earth dragon (because im heading to where you are the dragon isn't aimed at us after i kick off so i won't get killed by my own attack) and disappear from the raw speed and (my left clone is the one attacking you, I would think this is unknown to you since we all jumped at once and disappear from sight for a second like when raikage dodged amaterasu or jugo's chakra blast) one of us drives his knee into your gut before any of you can touch the ground, another one (right clone) performs a double handed axe smash to your right clone's neck, making him poof away and assuming your other clone is focused on mine i use the extra time to use another burst of speed after landing to disappear and reappear behind you, using either my clone's attacks or the smoke from them being defeated as a cover on your eyes if they are defeated really close up. (if my clone's were being countered and you haven't disappeared with FTG) and bear hug you, using my immense strength to crush your ribs (Chidori current wouldn't stop me due to my armor being the same rank and already being coated in lightning of higher amounts protecting me) until your other clone poofs away and you give up.

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage biography

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 10-31-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Immediately as I see you launching yourself up to me and my clones and all of you launch yourselves (your clones made by now) we easily follow your movements (even when you use your speed burst Minato is still as fast as the Raikage in his armour) as we all are about to land two of my clones wait for your two clones to get in close and attack your clones each with an Oodama Rasengan*

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

*with me and my 3rd clone barely landing and my clone still watching you threw the corner of his eye and since you said you would be coming at me while your clones were "distracting m and my clones" when you get within short range my clone poofs away and I immediately whip around and attack you with "The Yellow Flash"*

(Kiiroi Senkō) - The Yellow Flash
    Description: Minato will blast the target into the air with a rasengan and then proceeds to throw one of his space-time kunai behind them. As he teleports behind them, he strikes them in the back with another rasengan that expands to a bigger size before exploding the target into the ground.
    Note: Can only be used once with a Minato bio.

*immediately after I blast you back into the ground my clones stand around you watching you carefully*

"There we go A, though when it comes to a match of speed.....I will always be steps ahead of you"

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As your clone poofs away and you whip around with a rasengan in your hand due to our reaction times being both extremely high I give off a sense of pure killing intent as I resolve to defeat you with everything I have. Since we are even rank my ( s rank) killing intent causes some fear in you causing a moments hesitation, in that moment I release a current of lightning that paralyzes you before we make contact I then move slightly to your side (opposite the hand holding the rasengan and deliver a bone breaking backhand chop to your ribs, sending you flying backwards where you land on the ground stunned and coughing blood, if not cut in half.

I watch both you and your clones movements as you go flying, ready to react to more rasengans at a moments notice.

"Don't Underestimate me!!!"

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost:10- 40
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all. Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Raigyaku Suihei)- Lightning Oppression Horizontal
    Chakra cost:40
    Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - TailedGiant Ox'shorns. Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 11-05-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Alright these last few days as you know Professor Sarutobi, I have actually be dumbfounded by the attempt of you using Killing Intent to try and make me hesitate and I actually didn't know how to go about it seeing as nobody has ever tried to use this technique against me in any plausible way. So I had to discuss this with several mods and sensei's and there was a Majority ruling on it.

Killing Intent wouldn't phase me due to the fact that we are of the same rank if you had been ranked higher than me by two ranks then yes you would have effectively been able to use that technique to try and scare me. But since you are not I would not be afflicted.

So right now I do believe this test is officially over.