View Poll Results: What Do You Rate This Chapter?

Voters
848. You may not vote on this poll

9 1.06%

1 0.12%

12 1.42%

51 6.01%

775 91.39%
Page 3 of 57 « First 12345671353 ... Last»
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

Re: Madara's identity and 6th coffin mystery Solved....

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    I've thought about this, and it's not possible for Madara/Tobi to be an Edo Summon, and for Kabuto to also have Madara as an Edo Summon at the same time.
    Madara's soul can only exist in one place at one time.

If you want to say the current Madara'Tobi is an Edo Summon, that is interesting, but I would disagree, we have seen him be hurt and injured and he did not regenerate the way that the Edo Summons do...so this is ruled out because it does not conform with what we know about Edo Summons...

If you want to say that the real Madara is in the sixth coffin, that is interesting as well, and can not really be entirely disproved. However, he can not be both at the same time. The real Madara can not be alive and an Edo Summon simultaneously. His soul can only exist in one place at any one time. This theory fails simply because you are saying that is possible for his soul to be in two places at the same time.

Sorry, but I have to disagree.
    Im not sure that's what he ment. He suggests that Madaras soul is trapped in pure world (or somewhere else) and the Madara we see now is somewhat souless but a conciouss being.

Kin-Gin bros can take the soul out of the person and that person can still be conciouss.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/527/7 Here they suck away the souls and Samui with her brother are still alive

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/527/9 And here Samui says that their souls have been taken hostage

So technicly it's possible to be alive and have your soul summoned as a Edo Tensei, imo.

Madara reminds me of Anubis from Stargate - Sg1

If you want to say the current Madara'Tobi is an Edo Summon, that is interesting, but I would disagree, we have seen him be hurt and injured and he did not regenerate the way that the Edo Summons do...so this is ruled out because it does not conform with what we know about Edo Summons...
    Exactly, we do not know much about the REAL Edo Tensei summons. The ones we see now is created by Orochimaru and upgraded by Kabuto but we do not know how this jutsu worked when 2nd Hokage used it and if Tobi was an Edo Tensei summon he wouldn't be and work the same way as the Edo Tenseis we see now.

Here's a thought. Madaras body has some connection with Zetsu. He lost his limbs three times already(vs Minato,Konan,Torune) and somehow he replaced them all of the time.
    Some say he has a body of Zetsu, others say he just uses Zetsu to replace his damaged body parts but what if Zetsu is actually a creation of the first Hokage? We see that Hashiramas cells power up him, Yamatos cells(also Hashiramas) even more. What if Hashirama created Zetsu, soulless organic body, so that souls summoned with Edo Tensei can posses it?
    That way you wouldn't need a living sacrifice and 2nd Hokage wouldn't look like an evil guy.
    This could actually explain how can white zetsu copy others, their looks and all of their techs and even their chakra. That's basicly what Edo Tensei does. Because Oro wasn't Hashirama and he didn't have his powers, he created his own method of using Edo Tensei, by using living sacrifices.

Meh, just a little thought that bumped into my mind :flaw:

Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 02-13-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    Chapter 527 answered the questions

you know what i liked about this chapter??

it solves the madara/tobi mystery for me!!

i never believed he was real madara until now......why, because the shell of his former self thing (i thought that there was no way for his mind and body to act without a soul)

but thats obviously not the case as chap. 527 proved that cuz samui,atsui and darui were still concious.....

so.....to me that means madara is tobi-tobi is madara

and madara's soul is somehow trapped in the pure world....(some awesome 1st hokage sealing tech. or sumthin prob. the cause of this.......he danm sure wasn't beatin with wood no jutsu and is seen with huge scroll in his famous panel vs madara)

this is why madara needed nagato to use gedo on him!!!!!

and yes this also explains the 6th coffin.......if his soul is trapped in the pure world them kabuto would have the capability of summoning him......even tho he still existed........according to the rules of edo-tensai as we currently know them

and since madara is only a shell of his former self and edo summons come back with powers fully in tact, the edo would technically be stronger.......but madara still has his own advantage as he knows his self better than anyone

that would explain their reluctancy to fight one another and madara's reaction

so to wrap it up.......

madara is madara....tobi is madara

and sixth coffin is madara
    I like what you said here, my only question is if it's as simple as using Edo Tensei to solve Madara's problem than why hasn't Madara used it since he got the rinnegan?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

please read chapter 510 back.. dont make a speculation, u guys is making me a headache.. tobi is madara, tobi is madara, tobi is madara..

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've thought about this, and it's not possible for Madara/Tobi to be an Edo Summon, and for Kabuto to also have Madara as an Edo Summon at the same time.
    Madara's soul can only exist in one place at one time.

If you want to say that the real Madara is in the sixth coffin, that is interesting as well, and can not really be entirely disproved. However, he can not be both at the same time. The real Madara can not be alive and an Edo Summon simultaneously. His soul can only exist in one place at any one time. This theory fails simply because you are saying that is possible for his soul to be in two places at the same time.

Sorry, but I have to disagree.
    ok i'll try again...........

current madara = madaras body,mind and chakra(though not all of it) + hashirama dna and rinnegan (not a edo but the real deal)

edo madara = would have younger body with ems......all the powers he had when he fought hashirama

madara needed nagato to retrieve his soul from the pure world in order to be "complete"

was he mortally wounded when he fought hashirama???.........yes

how has he lived so long without soul????..........hashiramas dna and the "life energy" that comes with it

look its a theory guys........and be honest.....is there a better one out there??
    there maybe holes in it....but they are smaller,fewer and far between than other theories

hell no.....i know cuz i have read them all....

and to be honest i am more of a reader than a poster......this has become a pain in the ass tryin to answer all these replies....though they are apreciated

so i think i will leave it as is........and leave it to your imaginations

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very good theory, but it just doesn't make any sense as of how Madara doesn't have his own soul...how else could he be acting as Madara? Or maybe he is in fact Izuna inside Madara's body. This could be an ability of the EMS being used when Madara's "soul" dies/sealed from fighting Hashirama and Izuna's soul takesover the body. This means, Kabuto could still summon Madara which is more than enough to freak out Izuna.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga Chapter 559 Discussion and 560 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 559 Discussion and 560 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 559 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 560

BEGIN READING HERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-12-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 559 Discussion/ 560 Predictions

I just nerdgasmed all over my keyboard

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Seriously, we expected it.. but even the expected had us qighduiwgqluifewufuewgfgegfgeuf'in all over the place

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is one crazy mothafocka!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

happy happy happy days =]

yey to those who guessed right and boooo to those who were so agrogant to tell other people they are stupid and diss them when say otherwise =]

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Hahahahaha I KNEW IT! I am 100% now that the guy behind the mask is Izuna Uchiha! Everyone has had so many theories, even I have changed my mind over and over but I knew it! I knew it! I feel like a 5 year old kid on christmas 10000 FOLD!

I am truly 100% convinced that Tobi is Izuna. I just knew it!

Hahaha I love this chapter, I have re-read it over and over on mangastream.

I can not believe it but I believe it! It just OMFG

I am truly 100% dead set on my theory now that it is true.

I believe has I have said in loads of threads before that Madara really did die when he fought the 1st Hokage and that Izuna wasn't really dead and took back his eyes from Madara.

No one would know what happens if your eyes were taken by your brother so that he could activate EMS and then you end up taking them back, what happens? No one knows. Hahahahaha I can't believe this. I really am so freaking happy. I mean it if I see one saddo rate this manga below a 5, I will mentally picture myself shooting them. I don't care how nooby that sounds.

Hahahaha this will demolish so so so so many theories people have made and re-create loads of theories. For now I am sticking with my theory that I have always said about Izuna and Madara. Truly I loved this chapter. It is my most favourite so far.

However the only flaw in my eyes with my theory is the Nagato comment that the REAL Madara made

How could he know Nagato when he was a kid? This is all confusing.

Last edited by OopsWrongHole; 10-12-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out

That was one amazing chapter. So many new questions, so who is tobi. I am thinking that he is still an uchiha as he used the great fire ball technique but that was only in the anime and kakashi uses it as well. So I dont no ---- kishi you devil

The fact madara knows nagato or the fact that he thinks he can use edo tensei is interesting. Nagato is an uzamaki (i.e. they have very long lifespans) so that could have something to do with how madara could know him, but he was only a kid when he was trained be jiriya (sorry cant spell)

Last edited by Gatsuuga; 10-12-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

amazing chapter! 5/5

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    That was one amazing chapter.

The fact madara knows nagato or the fact that he thinks he can use edo tensei is interesting. Nagato is an uzamaki (i.e. they have very long lifespans) so that could have something to do with how madara could know him, but he was only a kid when he was trained be jiriya (sorry cant spell)
    I actually forgot that bit from the excitement of this chapter. If he knows Nagato then my theory is a bit wrong about him dying when he fought the 1st Hokage and died. Nagato wasn't alive back then right, Hmmm I'm sticking with my theory for now but that has puzzled me more

Damn Kishi, he truly is a mastermind in confusing everyone.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

God yeah!!!!
    Naruto just got aw-e-ssome i'm even stuttering it's that awesome a chapter
    Madara looks badass alright.
    God kishi rocks but he's gonna make us wait another 15 chapters for revealing the who is tobi

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto wikiapedia has some editing to do...

Also i predicted this but it was such a shock to see it

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is really one of a kind, a super villain... he even fooled Itachi into believing he was Madara. No wonder he always wears a mask!!
    But why was he after shisui's eye after Danzo was dead? He already had EMS, why would he want a non EMS?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats madara wow, man this tobi guy saying his madara, he can go die for all i care. since the real one is finally here

still would of rathered so6p in that coffin though

Last edited by Rihari; 10-12-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Hahahahaha I KNEW IT! I am 100% now that the guy behind the mask is Izuna Uchiha! Everyone has had so many theories, even I have changed my mind over and over but I knew it! I knew it! I feel like a 5 year old kid on christmas 10000 FOLD!

I am truly 100% convinced that Tobi is Izuna. I just knew it!

Hahaha I love this chapter, I have re-read it over and over on mangastream.

I can not believe it but I believe it! It just OMFG

I am truly 100% dead set on my theory now that it is true.

I believe has I have said in loads of threads before that Madara really did die when he fought the 1st Hokage and that Izuna wasn't really dead and took back his eyes from Madara.

No one would know what happens if your eyes were taken by your brother so that he could activate EMS and then you end up taking them back, what happens? No one knows. Hahahahaha I can't believe this. I really am so freaking happy. I mean it if I see one saddo rate this manga below a 5, I will mentally picture myself shooting them. I don't care how nooby that sounds.

Hahahaha this will demolish so so so so many theories people have made and re-create loads of theories. For now I am sticking with my theory that I have always said about Izuna and Madara. Truly I loved this chapter. It is my most favourite so far.

However the only flaw in my eyes with my theory is the Nagato comment that the REAL Madara made

How could he know Nagato when he was a kid? This is all confusing.
    Geek 10/10

Member Sage Of The Six Pringles's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic & I'm out

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

now this is getting interesting.
    Epic chapter ofc

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyApple View Post
    Geek 10/10
    Say I'm a Geek lol what are you then, brain dead fool who makes a comment that has nothing to do with Naruto on this thread just to make a silly remark? That makes you a small little child then huh :D

I do not care what a little dumbass like you would say, I'm pretty damn sure alot of people after reading this chapter would be excited

If getting excited over this chapter makes me a Geek then...

I'm 110% GEEK baby

Status
    Sep 2011
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O

Wtf as soon as I started to believe Madara was under the mask I found out I was right the whole time. This chapter was the shit though I finally seen kakashi swing the sword (I was hoping for a better pic of it but this will do).
    Thank god they finally showed the sixth coffin now we can all just go back to argueing about who's under that mask again.
    P.s. F you kishi for making me addicted to something without it's own rehab.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    Wtf as soon as I started to believe Madara was under the mask I found out I was right the whole time. This chapter was the shit though I finally seen kakashi swing the sword (I was hoping for a better pic of it but this will do).
    Thank god they finally showed the sixth coffin now we can all just go back to argueing about who's under that mask again.
    P.s. F you kishi for making me addicted to something without it's own rehab.
    Hahaha I liked this comment.

Yep the argument on who is behind the mask of Tobi will be resurrected lol. I however am truly 100% convinced it is no other than Izuna Uchiha himself. I really can not see it is anyone else.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In my mind i always imagined Madara too be a good guy, and i never believed he would attack the leaf, tobi is a scumbag.