Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Gaara Vs Naruto Sage MOde

This is a good one.
    I have to go with Naruto SM
    They have both become stronger than before so t will be a good match.
    I am not saying he could kill him but he will definitely stop him using the speed, strength and clones in Sage Mode.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i cant stop the vibe that says naruto, but gaara is just "kick-ass" and can do a real number on naruto and visa-versa

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Even in nine-tails mode naruto has little chance against gaara. Naruto himself said that gaara has the ultimate defence that means his defence is better than the third's lightning amour and even soosano.
    Highly doubt gaara's defense can stand up to this:

or this

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara would get pawned, Naruto in sage mode won't get caught in his sand very easily and if we are talking about the new sage mode I remember he could do a lot of clones with his new sage mode in the fight with kyuubi, gaara would be screwed, Naruto takes this, Naruto is in another level compared to gaara, gaara has no chance against Naruto, so stop the fanboyism.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lanakau888 View Post
    Highly doubt gaara's defense can stand up to this:

or this
    This ^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Gaara takes the win, that is just it.
    Care to explain how he takes the win? because from what I have seem so far in the manga he wouldn't last 5 minutes vs SM Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is how the fight would be if SM Naruto fights gaara now just put gaara's in that Pain place.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont know how narut could possible dodge an avalanche of sand coming at him constantly but if he can do that they he can stand a chance. but there hasnt been a person that gaaras sand hasnt caught. if naruto was in kyuubi mode than naruto would be strong and fast enough but SM i dunno

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Quote Originally Posted by bajram View Post
    In one way u saying gaara can beat pain too?:flaw:
    Pain beat Naruto :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Hoshigaki View Post
    i dont know how narut could possible dodge an avalanche of sand coming at him constantly but if he can do that they he can stand a chance. but there hasnt been a person that gaaras sand hasnt caught. if naruto was in kyuubi mode than naruto would be strong and fast enough but SM i dunno
    this ^^

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Quote Originally Posted by XxitachixXZZ View Post
    Care to explain how he takes the win? because from what I have seem so far in the manga he wouldn't last 5 minutes vs SM Naruto.
    Alright guys as much as I love Naruto and his SM honestly his chances are lower than Gaara's here for sure. And let me tell u why, Gaara has gotten much stronger than he was when he fought Deidara, he blocked amatarasu and also A's lightning chakra kick! Meaning his sand has gotten much stronger and faster and I think he wud also beat the Muzikage right now! So with that said Deidara cannot hope to beat Gaara right now and also Gaara had to protect the village so he couldn't use his OP sand moves on Deidara. Gaara now wud beat Naruto sm, for all u ppl saying chidori broke the sand lol! His sand has gotten sooo much better, because before it was slower than Lee without gates and now it can block an instant amatarasu! Also it blocked A's kick which is much stronger than chidori. Now this is why I don't see Naruto winning. Gaara has devastating fast sand jutsu that wud be too much to handle, what wud Naruto's power do if he can't touch him because the sand wud block ever jutsu of Naruto and Naruto doesn't even have water style which wud of gave him an advantage. So if Gaara flies in the air with all his devastating attacks and his defense what will Naruto do!????? Nothing, and for ppl saying this means Gaara can beat Pain then lmao. Because Pain wooped Naruto's ass without even chibaku tensei and Naruto had info and Naruto had 3 sage clones planned out and everything and he still lost without Pain even going all out!!! This is Naruto SM ppl, Naruto KM may be able to take Gaara because of his speed but not SM Naruto.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto is the main character guys...he will never lose

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    Alright guys as much as I love Naruto and his SM honestly his chances are lower than Gaara's here for sure. And let me tell u why, Gaara has gotten much stronger than he was when he fought Deidara, he blocked amatarasu and also A's lightning chakra kick! Meaning his sand has gotten much stronger and faster and I think he wud also beat the Muzikage right now! So with that said Deidara cannot hope to beat Gaara right now and also Gaara had to protect the village so he couldn't use his OP sand moves on Deidara. Gaara now wud beat Naruto sm, for all u ppl saying chidori broke the sand lol! His sand has gotten sooo much better, because before it was slower than Lee without gates and now it can block an instant amatarasu! Also it blocked A's kick which is much stronger than chidori. Now this is why I don't see Naruto winning. Gaara has devastating fast sand jutsu that wud be too much to handle, what wud Naruto's power do if he can't touch him because the sand wud block ever jutsu of Naruto and Naruto doesn't even have water style which wud of gave him an advantage. So if Gaara flies in the air with all his devastating attacks and his defense what will Naruto do!????? Nothing, and for ppl saying this means Gaara can beat Pain then lmao. Because Pain wooped Naruto's ass without even chibaku tensei and Naruto had info and Naruto had 3 sage clones planned out and everything and he still lost without Pain even going all out!!! This is Naruto SM ppl, Naruto KM may be able to take Gaara because of his speed but not SM Naruto.
    If gaara's sand is as fast as its hyped up to be, it should have been able to catch mizukage's clone, especially if they are in a desert.

- Chidori is stronger than gaara's shield in part 1, but naruto has jutsus that make chidori look like itachi's forehead poke.

- As for hitting gaara in the air, naruto in sage mode can jump extremely high, can throw clones farther than pains rhino, or he could just summon gamabunta and company.

- gaara needs to be in a desert to summon a huge sand wave, if not it takes a lot of time for him to crush earth and make sand.

-and don't underestimate naruto's speed. In base he was able to match sasuke in a chidori/rasengan clash and able to save sakura from getting stabbed by sasuke.

if gaara isn't in a desert, base naruto has a good chance of beating him.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is stupid.

Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If gaara's sand is as fast as its hyped up to be, it should have been able to catch mizukage's clone, especially if they are in a desert.

- Chidori is stronger than gaara's shield in part 1, but naruto has jutsus that make chidori look like itachi's forehead poke.

- As for hitting gaara in the air, naruto in sage mode can jump extremely high, can throw clones farther than pains rhino, or he could just summon gamabunta and company.

- gaara needs to be in a desert to summon a huge sand wave, if not it takes a lot of time for him to crush earth and make sand.

-and don't underestimate naruto's speed. In base he was able to match sasuke in a chidori/rasengan clash and able to save sakura from getting stabbed by sasuke.

This ^

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    Gaara will just need to do a giant sand coffin and instant skill naruto and all his toad summon
    Yes, this just how it would happen because Naruto would never be able to dodge the sand (sarcasm).

gaara needs to be in a desert to summon a huge sand wave, if not it takes a lot of time for him to crush earth and make sand.

Gaara doesn't have to be in the desert to summon huge sand waves.In part one gaara stated that he can make sand from anywhere there is earth.That makes sense since sand is earth.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if its gaara at present time vs sage mode naruto ok ill give you that even though i voted for naruto but either way naruto b4 he got sage mode beat gaara in the movie

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GodaimeRaikage View Post
    Gaara doesn't have to be in the desert to summon huge sand waves.In part one gaara stated that he can make sand from anywhere there is earth.That makes sense since sand is earth.
    Braddah, read my entire statement that you quoted.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Braddah, read my entire statement that you quoted.
    I not sure that's right either, were in the manga did it state it takes a lot of time for gaara to crush the earth to make more sand?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GodaimeRaikage View Post
    I not sure that's right either, were in the manga did it state it takes a lot of time for gaara to crush the earth to make more sand?
    Took gaara more than an entire chapter of his fight to crush enough in order to make a sand wave.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    He could defeat 5 paths, if he knows their abilities like Naruto did.
    Are u serius????

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

easy win naruto, think about this how long would gara last against pain

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

1. Thats in part 1! Now it blocked A's strongest kick with lightning chakra, and it was blocked by a little bit of the sand too. Also it even blocked amatarasu and pretty much anything, I haven't seen it get broken by anything so far in part 2, even when Gaara had just become Kazekage and was not as strong Deidara had to get Gaara distracted and sent mini bombs through the sand, even that sand cud not of been broken. So saying Naruto's jutsu wud go through it is crazy talk with no proof.

2. He can jump really high?? LOL thats childish talk right there, he can't fly! Basically thats like saying that I bet Naruto can swim but if Kisame does waterdome then Naruto or anyone is at disadvantage, so Naruto basically wud have a hard time reaching Gaara putting him at disadvantage. And what wud Gamabunta do?? I mean seriously, Gaara cud fly so Gami wont be able to do anything, plus Gami is slow and the sand is really fast.

Also hyped up? The sand may be faster on defense because believe it or not it blocked amatarasu! And even Raikage's attack.

It doesn't have to be a dessert and does not take too much time, Gaara can easily stall time in the air or defending Naruto's attacks with his sand. See Kimmimaru fight

That was NOT a dessert but a grass land!

Watch how big that is, and it instantly turns everything to a dessert

Naruto's speed?! WTF thats nothing compared to Gaara's sand's defense, how wud he touch Gaara with his speed, your saying he is faster than A or amatarasu?!

Gaara blocking A with just a little sand that came instantly

Sasuke tries amatarasu and Gaara says: "Get that shit out of here"

Now with Rasenshuriken, if that breaks Gaara's sand which i doubt because everyone says that Gaara has the best defense as a ninja which is true because Kishi said it. But if rasenshuriken breaks it then Naruto can then do something maybe.

I admit Naruto definitely has his chances but base Naruto??? Damn man thats just underestimating Gaara.

LOL so saying base Naruto wud stand a chance against current Gaara is crazy talk and SM Naruto has his chances but he wud still lose to the Gaara currently. KM Naruto might now but the answer to this thread is GAARA.

~Thread closed~

Also now Gaara is also fighting like a strategist.

Last edited by MinatoFLASH; 09-30-2011 at 01:27 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this makes me pick naruto no sage mode.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    1. Thats in part 1! Now it blocked A's strongest kick with lightning chakra, and it was blocked by a little bit of the sand too. Also it even blocked amatarasu and pretty much anything, I haven't seen it get broken by anything so far in part 2, even when Gaara had just become Kazekage and was not as strong Deidara had to get Gaara distracted and sent mini bombs through the sand, even that sand cud not of been broken. So saying Naruto's jutsu wud go through it is crazy talk with no proof.

2. He can jump really high?? LOL thats childish talk right there, he can't fly! Basically thats like saying that I bet Naruto can swim but if Kisame does waterdome then Naruto or anyone is at disadvantage, so Naruto basically wud have a hard time reaching Gaara putting him at disadvantage. And what wud Gamabunta do?? I mean seriously, Gaara cud fly so Gami wont be able to do anything, plus Gami is slow and the sand is really fast.

Also hyped up? The sand may be faster on defense because believe it or not it blocked amatarasu! And even Raikage's attack.

It doesn't have to be a dessert and does not take too much time, Gaara can easily stall time in the air or defending Naruto's attacks with his sand. See Kimmimaru fight

That was NOT a dessert but a grass land!

Watch how big that is, and it instantly turns everything to a dessert

Naruto's speed?! WTF thats nothing compared to Gaara's sand's defense, how wud he touch Gaara with his speed, your saying he is faster than A or amatarasu?!

Gaara blocking A with just a little sand that came instantly

Sasuke tries amatarasu and Gaara says: "Get that shit out of here"

Now with Rasenshuriken, if that breaks Gaara's sand which i doubt because everyone says that Gaara has the best defense as a ninja which is true because Kishi said it. But if rasenshuriken breaks it then Naruto can then do something maybe.

I admit Naruto definitely has his chances but base Naruto??? Damn man thats just underestimating Gaara.

LOL so saying base Naruto wud stand a chance against current Gaara is crazy talk and SM Naruto has his chances but he wud still lose to the Gaara currently. KM Naruto might now but the answer to this thread is GAARA.

~Thread closed~

Also now Gaara is also fighting like a strategist.
    Gaara would still lose to SM Naruto, I remember Naruto doing a lot of clones vs the kyuubi, I doubt gaara's defense can take this
    http://94.23.62.79/manga/mangas/Naru...20Seal!/07.png

http://94.23.62.79/manga/mangas/Naru...eal!/08_09.png