Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 84
  1. #1
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    why Sakura suckes

    I know there have been alot of threads about this but wanted to share my thoughts.
    The reason why Sakura suckes is because she is the heroine of the series. Sakura has no where near the character development as naruto and Sasuke have and also Kakashi. We doun't even know her back story or even her parants while we know other side charaters parents and some of them are more developed than her. We exppect more from sakura because she is the main character. Hinata has a back story and she is very good character compare to Sakura becasue Sakura is the main heroine while she isn't. I was narusaku fan in part 1 and even in shippuden for a while until i realize she is just too obsessed with sasuke while Hinata has risked her life several times for naruto. Sakura has some character development but as a main character she lacks many qualities. This is just me, you might thing very differently everyone has there own opinion.
     
         

  2. #2
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Don't worry, everyone agrees with you.

    Except maybe Chatte and SlugPrincess.

    EDIT -> I wouldn't say she outright sucks, she just doesn't have development on par with Naruto and Sasuke.
     
         

  3. #3
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Sakura = jealous
     
         

  4. #4
    Sage Farama Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Farama Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Agree with you, also she doesnt do much in the manga
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member -Hatake-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hatake- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Really?
    Posts
    4,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Its's Kishi's choice if he wants to develop Sakura's backstory, he probably doesn't care, but he will have to do it eventually.
     
         

  6. #6
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Don't worry, everyone agrees with you.

    Except maybe Chatte and SlugPrincess.

    EDIT -> I wouldn't say she outright sucks, she just doesn't have development on par with Naruto and Sasuke.

    u forgot nathoman the fanboy in denial

    OT: i wouldn't say she sucks ..... but she is lame for a heroine/main character that too when compared to naruto,sasuke,kakashi, and some 10 other important characters
     
         
    Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 12-28-2012 at 04:32 PM.

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    narmeiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    She was just given the opportunity to train with a legendary sannin handed to her on a platter. It is her only achievement up to date.
    Also, being a member of the great team 7 led by the famous hatake kakashi keeps her in the limelight making her the heroine.
    Inspite of these, she still suck(le)s.
     
         

  8. #8
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    I know there have been alot of threads about this but wanted to share my thoughts.
    The reason why Sakura suckes is because she is the heroine of the series. Sakura has no where near the character development as naruto and Sasuke have and also Kakashi. We doun't even know her back story or even her parants while we know other side charaters parents and some of them are more developed than her. We exppect more from sakura because she is the main character. Hinata has a back story and she is very good character compare to Sakura becasue Sakura is the main heroine while she isn't. I was narusaku fan in part 1 and even in shippuden for a while until i realize she is just too obsessed with sasuke while Hinata has risked her life several times for naruto. Sakura has some character development but as a main character she lacks many qualities. This is just me, you might thing very differently everyone has there own opinion.
    i agree with everything but sakura doesnt suck and the thing about hinata

    sakura has tried to save naruto alot of times just like hinata
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    14,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Sakura is just a boring character in general
     
         

  10. #10
    Member CeeRock Damigro's Avatar
    Status
    CeeRock Damigro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    All Sakura needs to do is risk her life for Naruto (just like Hinata did for him).
     
         

  11. #11
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: why Sakura suckes

    What kind of reason is that ?
    No one in the manga has developed as much as Sasuke and Naruto so your point is invalid.
     
         

  12. #12
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Sakura got no titties
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    What kind of reason is that ?
    No one in the manga has developed as much as Sasuke and Naruto so your point is invalid.
    i know that but she is still the main female character and she lacks the qualities of being a main character. she would be good if she wasn't the main charcter but as heroine she is not that good.
     
         

  14. #14
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by CeeRock Damigro View Post
    All Sakura needs to do is risk her life for Naruto (just like Hinata did for him).
    Tenchi bridge..

    nuff said.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Tenchi bridge..

    nuff said.
    Hinata like Naruto right from the begning of the series and still does. This thread was to prove that Sakura suckes as the main character
     
         

  16. #16
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    21,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    If she didnt obsess so much on Sasuke I maybe able to hate her less, maybe...
     
         

  17. #17
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    Hinata like Naruto right from the begning of the series and still does. This thread was to prove that Sakura suckes as the main character
    and my reply was to prove that person wrong
     
         

  18. #18
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I agree, but, I don't think she sucks.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    i dont think she sucks yeah she might not be the ideal main female but who cares if iruka can get a fanbase why cant sakura so if you think she sucks fine whatever but i like her and ive never really disliked her even in part 1 and actually her parents have been shown in the latest naruto film and a naruto special episode and kishi wanted sakura to be a normal girl with out a particular background
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Don't worry, everyone agrees with you.

    Except maybe Chatte and SlugPrincess.

    EDIT -> I wouldn't say she outright sucks, she just doesn't have development on par with Naruto and Sasuke.
    This X 1 million.

    She sucks and she's a disgrace for a main character of the series. I hope Kishi will kill her soon.
     
         

  21. #21
    Toad Sage King of Hell's Avatar
    Status
    King of Hell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Toad Sage!
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    She sucks because she's Sakura.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I think she's alright
     
         

  23. #23
    フェニックス - тнє ρнσєηιχ phoenixforcexD's Avatar
    Status
    phoenixforcexD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    its annoying to see people like hinata become more important then sakura and even sasuke..
    and right now im just whatever honestly lol its not even about the main characters anymore (besides naruto)
    my favs are saku and sasu so i obviouslu have a different view, but i think everyone talks about sakura based on part1 cause shes not useless..if she was useless she wouldnt be able to heal anymore nor even be on the battlefield...kinda tired of these comments about her

    its not like sakura hates naruto lol u could say she even loves him just not in the same way
    sakuras been by him too, i dont understant why you ppl hate her so much but not someone like ino, karin or hinata, tenten and temari...
    it doesnt strike to me, but the only think tht comes to my head is because she doesnt have big boobs -.-
    shes just like tsunade and she'll surpass her, so why not call tsunade useless??
    f*ck ppls logic
     
         

  24. #24
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I foresee many more Sakura threads like this in the future...
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I don't hate Sakura, i just don't think she is that great of a character especially becuse she in the main female character.
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •