Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fire training again!

Hello senpai. D

Link to previous trainings which successfully started...
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=100243
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=237555

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Re: Fire training again!

Last training was quite a while ago.. O.O Anyway, I will just start from the last technique you learned, and continue from there.

Before we begin, I require a description of at least four sentences for each technique. So, like many others, simply write out the actions you are to perform. Simple enough? Questions/Comments/Concerns?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah...:ghehe: in between that period I got accepted few times but no one replied.

Description of how to perform jutsu only...yeah got it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Yeah...:ghehe: in between that period I got accepted few times but no one replied.

Description of how to perform jutsu only...yeah got it.
    It must be hard for you to not find love when you want it.

Anyway, first up.

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. Then release the chakra in the form of several fireballs, all heading in different directions at me. Once the fireballs are launched, throw a couple shuriken into some of them for an added surprise. :zonder:

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah..I think I should get a tattoo similar to Gaara's forehead tatoo.

*I focus my fire chakra and perform the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. I then start gathering my fire chakra in my mouth while I reach out for my pouch and take out few shurikens with my right hand. Then I take a deep breath and release a volley of small fireballs towards you in different directions and at different angles making it difficult for you to dodge. Then I throw 3 shurikens in some of the fireballs as a element of surprise.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Yeah..I think I should get a tattoo similar to Gaara's forehead tatoo.

*I focus my fire chakra and perform the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. I then start gathering my fire chakra in my mouth while I reach out for my pouch and take out few shurikens with my right hand. Then I take a deep breath and release a volley of small fireballs towards you in different directions and at different angles making it difficult for you to dodge. Then I throw 3 shurikens in some of the fireballs as a element of surprise.*
    Using my water chakra, I create a floating, rectangular wall of wall that wraps around the entirety of my body. The fireballs extinguishes against the small barrier of water, the shuriken falling to the ground. Now, I will provide counters for most of the techniques I will teach you, to help you along the way. You can use these as references in your future battles as well.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

Nice job though. ^^

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Focus your chakra, and superheat it within your lungs. Then release a long flame that will wrap around the body of my clone, burning him severely. If performed correctly, he should disperse.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The way you used that water jutsu makes it look pretty useful, I thought it wasn't very useful in our rp.
    Thanks for the counter, I was planning on asking one when we move to B-ranks.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, then i start gathering my fire chakra in my lungs. When I have gathered enough fire chakra, I superheat it within my lungs. I take a deep breath and exhale a long flame of fire chakra from my mouth towards your clone, which I then wrap around the body of your clone by molding my chakra giving him no chance to escape, thus burning him severely.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

The way you used that water jutsu makes it look pretty useful, I thought it wasn't very useful in our rp.
    Thanks for the counter, I was planning on asking one when we move to B-ranks.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, then i start gathering my fire chakra in my lungs. When I have gathered enough fire chakra, I superheat it within my lungs. I take a deep breath and exhale a long flame of fire chakra from my mouth towards your clone, which I then wrap around the body of your clone by molding my chakra giving him no chance to escape, thus burning him severely.*
    The fire technique you just performed will be like any other. It's not like the opponent will allow the flame to wrap around himself, so it's basically just a normal, frontal C-rank fire technique. :/

Next up..

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

So jump into the air, and then focus your chakra into your lungs. Then release the chakra from above, forming it into several fireballs that will rain down on me from above.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    The fire technique you just performed will be like any other. It's not like the opponent will allow the flame to wrap around himself, so it's basically just a normal, frontal C-rank fire technique. :/

Next up..

Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

So jump into the air, and then focus your chakra into your lungs. Then release the chakra from above, forming it into several fireballs that will rain down on me from above.
    *I take a few steps back and then I start running towards you, I then stomp my right foot onto the ground and jump couple of meters into the air. While I am in mid air, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering fire chakra in my lungs. Then I take a deep breath molding the fire chakra in my mouth and release a series of small fire shots from my mouth which rains down on you.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

*I take a few steps back and then I start running towards you, I then stomp my right foot onto the ground and jump couple of meters into the air. While I am in mid air, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering fire chakra in my lungs. Then I take a deep breath molding the fire chakra in my mouth and release a series of small fire shots from my mouth which rains down on you.*
    As the small shots of fire rain down from above, I release a large bullet of water from my mouth, colliding with the fireballs, extinguishing them all.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Type: Attack
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Nice job. ^^ Last C-rank..

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Focus your chakra, and superheat it in your lungs. Then release a small ball of fire that will travel towards me, and burn me upon impact with my body.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the small shots of fire rain down from above, I release a large bullet of water from my mouth, colliding with the fireballs, extinguishing them all.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Nice job. ^^ Last C-rank..

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
    Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Focus your chakra, and superheat it in your lungs. Then release a small ball of fire that will travel towards me, and burn me upon impact with my body.
    Finally finishing C-ranks.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering it in my lungs, I then superheat it up. Then I inhale a large quantity of air kneading it with my fire chakra. I then compress the molded chakra into my lungs and afterwards, I create a small dense ball of bright fire and shoot it from my mouth that travels towards you, and burns you upon impact.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Finally finishing C-ranks.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering it in my lungs, I then superheat it up. Then I inhale a large quantity of air kneading it with my fire chakra. I then compress the molded chakra into my lungs and afterwards, I create a small dense ball of bright fire and shoot it from my mouth that travels towards you, and burns you upon impact.*
    As the fireball comes towards me, I perform a hand seal and turn my skin black, increasing my defensive power incredibly. The fireball hits my skin and disperses, leaving me unharmed.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Now, we've already finished C-rank fire techniques. What I want you to do next, is actually use them in a battle. So, act like we are having a fight. Post a 2 technique attack, using one fire technique we have learned, and a second technique of your choice (Can be water/wind/earth/lightning). Launch this attack at me. We stand short range from each other.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the fireball comes towards me, I perform a hand seal and turn my skin black, increasing my defensive power incredibly. The fireball hits my skin and disperses, leaving me unharmed.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Now, we've already finished C-rank fire techniques. What I want you to do next, is actually use them in a battle. So, act like we are having a fight. Post a 2 technique attack, using one fire technique we have learned, and a second technique of your choice (Can be water/wind/earth/lightning). Launch this attack at me. We stand short range from each other.
    Hm..interesting

Dodai: Time for :kaito:

As I see you at short range, I perform six hands seals and release a volley of small fireballs in an unpredictable manner towards you and throw a couple of shrurikens into the fireballs. I then raise my left hand sending an electrical essence into the clouds and send a lightning strike from above.

Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

My description is not that good, still inexperienced.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Hm..interesting

Dodai: Time for :kaito:

As I see you at short range, I perform six hands seals and release a volley of small fireballs in an unpredictable manner towards you and throw a couple of shrurikens into the fireballs. I then raise my left hand sending an electrical essence into the clouds and send a lightning strike from above.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

My description is not that good, still inexperienced.
    As the shots of fire come toward me, I activate my sharingan. (Cant be bothered to find the technique) I also create a water sword in my left hand, and use it extinguish the fireballs. The swipe of my sword would also deflect any of the incoming shuriken away from me.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

When your raise your hand upwards, I begin to become suspicious. I look upwards in time to see a lightning strike coming downwards. In response, I open my mouth and release a twister of wind upwards into the bolt, dispersing it.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Once the lightning is gone, I remove two shuriken and blow wind chakra onto them in succession. I sling them in a wide arc, so the spinning blades would hit from your direct right and left sides.

I want you to defend from this.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the shots of fire come toward me, I activate my sharingan. (Cant be bothered to find the technique) I also create a water sword in my left hand, and use it extinguish the fireballs. The swipe of my sword would also deflect any of the incoming shuriken away from me.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

When your raise your hand upwards, I begin to become suspicious. I look upwards in time to see a lightning strike coming downwards. In response, I open my mouth and release a twister of wind upwards into the bolt, dispersing it.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Once the lightning is gone, I remove two shuriken and blow wind chakra onto them in succession. I sling them in a wide arc, so the spinning blades would hit from your direct right and left sides.

I want you to defend from this.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Okay I will try to counter your move in two ways, give me your opinion.

As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I perform a series of hand seals and release a volley of small fireballs, then I throw 4 shurikens infused with my chakra into the fireballs. I then control these fireballs along with the shurikens and target the spinning blades on both sides and nullifying the attack.

As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I jump into air and release from my mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the spinning blades, taking them down.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Okay I will try to counter your move in two ways, give me your opinion.

As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I perform a series of hand seals and release a volley of small fireballs, then I throw 4 shurikens infused with my chakra into the fireballs. I then control these fireballs along with the shurikens and target the spinning blades on both sides and nullifying the attack.

As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I jump into air and release from my mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the spinning blades, taking them down.

In my opinion, both would be correct. ^^ Good job. Now for your first B-rank..

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

So focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. Afterwords, release fire from your mouth onto the ground, using shape manipulation to form it into a running dragon. You can split the fire in many directions in order to trap a group of clones or anything of the sort.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In my opinion, both would be correct. ^^ Good job. Now for your first B-rank..

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

So focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. Afterwords, release fire from your mouth onto the ground, using shape manipulation to form it into a running dragon. You can split the fire in many directions in order to trap a group of clones or anything of the sort.

Alright.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body,and then perform the following hand seals, Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. I then take a deep breath while I gather adequate amount of fire chakra in my lungs. I then kneads my chakra into flames, and then release from my mouth large flames onto the ground. Using shape manipulation, I manipulate the flames into running dragon heads and then I divide the flames in three and launch them in different directions. One towards the left, the other straight while the last one to the right.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Alright.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body,and then perform the following hand seals, Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. I then take a deep breath while I gather adequate amount of fire chakra in my lungs. I then kneads my chakra into flames, and then release from my mouth large flames onto the ground. Using shape manipulation, I manipulate the flames into running dragon heads and then I divide the flames in three and launch them in different directions. One towards the left, the other straight while the last one to the right.*
    Upon seeing your large scale fire technique hit the ground, I begin to perform the hand seals needed. Once done, I emit a large barricade of water, that covers me from all sides. This would extinguish the fire as it neared me.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Nice work. Next up..

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

A very easily done and versatile technique. Focus fire chakra to your hands, and then release them in the form of small shots, almost like bullets, except more spherical. These only burn on contact. You can launch as many or as little as you want.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Upon seeing your large scale fire technique hit the ground, I begin to perform the hand seals needed. Once done, I emit a large barricade of water, that covers me from all sides. This would extinguish the fire as it neared me.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Nice work. Next up..

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

A very easily done and versatile technique. Focus fire chakra to your hands, and then release them in the form of small shots, almost like bullets, except more spherical. These only burn on contact. You can launch as many or as little as you want.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my hands. I then compress the chakra condensing it and knead it into fire, and then I release it in form of multiple fire shots from my hands. As the fire shots leaves my hand, I use shape manipulation to shape them into small spheres of fire that resemble bullets that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my hands. I then compress the chakra condensing it and knead it into fire, and then I release it in form of multiple fire shots from my hands. As the fire shots leaves my hand, I use shape manipulation to shape them into small spheres of fire that resemble bullets that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact.*
    When the shots of fire come towards me, I use my chakra to pull the earth around me upwards, forming a half dome shape. The fire shots hit the face of the dome, breaking it apart. However, the shots of fire disperse as well.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Moving on..

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

The Great Fireball Technique is already short range, so it isn't really a shorter version. Anyway, focus your chakra and perform the following hand seals, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. Then release a fireball from your mouth, placing your thumb and index finger over your mouth to form a ring where you blow out the fire from.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When the shots of fire come towards me, I use my chakra to pull the earth around me upwards, forming a half dome shape. The fire shots hit the face of the dome, breaking it apart. However, the shots of fire disperse as well.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Moving on..

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

The Great Fireball Technique is already short range, so it isn't really a shorter version. Anyway, focus your chakra and perform the following hand seals, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. Then release a fireball from your mouth, placing your thumb and index finger over your mouth to form a ring where you blow out the fire from.
    About the previous jutsu, the description says it doesn't set the target on fire instead it explodes on impact, so is it possible to use C/B-rank wind to blow it away or will it fuel the jutsu instead?

*I focus my chakra throughout my body, and perform the following hand seal, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. I then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my lungs and superheat it. Then I place my thumb and finger over my mouth to form a ring and take a deep breath and knead the air with the chakra I gathered earlier. Then I spew a large fireball from my mouth by blowing through the ring made by my thumb and index finger.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

About the previous jutsu, the description says it doesn't set the target on fire instead it explodes on impact, so is it possible to use C/B-rank wind to blow it away or will it fuel the jutsu instead?

*I focus my chakra throughout my body, and perform the following hand seal, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. I then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my lungs and superheat it. Then I place my thumb and finger over my mouth to form a ring and take a deep breath and knead the air with the chakra I gathered earlier. Then I spew a large fireball from my mouth by blowing through the ring made by my thumb and index finger.*
    You must follow the elemental strengths of weaknesses of the technique, so only A-rank wind would be able to cancel out the technique.
    ____

As the large fireball comes toward me, I release a bullet of water of my own, that hits and negates the incoming technique.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Next on the list..

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Focus your chakra, and perform the following hand seals, Horse → Tiger. Then release the chakra into a meteor sized fireball. If it hits my clone, it should carry him away into the sky while causing a rather large explosion.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You must follow the elemental strengths of weaknesses of the technique, so only A-rank wind would be able to cancel out the technique.
    ____

As the large fireball comes toward me, I release a bullet of water of my own, that hits and negates the incoming technique.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Next on the list..

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Focus your chakra, and perform the following hand seals, Horse → Tiger. Then release the chakra into a meteor sized fireball. If it hits my clone, it should carry him away into the sky while causing a rather large explosion.
    Okay.

*I focus my chakra throughout my body and perform the following hand seals, Horse → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my mouth and heat it increasing the temperature of the chakra. I then take a deep breath and exhale a large flames of fire from my mouth, using shape manipulation I shape this fire into a meteor sized fireball. I then launch the meteor sized fireball towards your clone, which then carries him away into the sky, and causes a massive explosion on impact.*

P.s: I don't like these game jutsu, as most of the techniques lack good description >.> like this one, it says meteor sized fireball and still is a B-rank jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Okay.

*I focus my chakra throughout my body and perform the following hand seals, Horse → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my mouth and heat it increasing the temperature of the chakra. I then take a deep breath and exhale a large flames of fire from my mouth, using shape manipulation I shape this fire into a meteor sized fireball. I then launch the meteor sized fireball towards your clone, which then carries him away into the sky, and causes a massive explosion on impact.*

P.s: I don't like these game jutsu, as most of the techniques lack good description >.> like this one, it says meteor sized fireball and still is a B-rank jutsu.
    Yea, game techniques are iffy and cause a lot of problems. >_<
    _

Moving onto the next one..

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Jump into the air first while focusing your fire chakra within yourself. Then at the peak of your jump, release the fire, forming three separate bullets that will rain down on me from above. Once they hit the ground, they will disperse over the ground from the impact to make a column of flame.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea, game techniques are iffy and cause a lot of problems. >_<
    _

Moving onto the next one..

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Jump into the air first while focusing your fire chakra within yourself. Then at the peak of your jump, release the fire, forming three separate bullets that will rain down on me from above. Once they hit the ground, they will disperse over the ground from the impact to make a column of flame.

*I start off by jumping into the air whilst focusing my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my mouth, and increase temperature of the chakra. When I reach at the peak of my jump, I take a deep breath, and then release the fire from my mouth. I use shape manipulation to shape the fire into three meteor sized fireball that rains down on you from above. Upon impact, they will disperse over the ground and I cause them to erupt into column of flames.*

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»