Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

[SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

Ok, so after I've read the last manga chapter, there was a particular panel that caught my attention.
    To be more exact, this one:

As we know, Team 7 is the mirror of Team Minato.

So, after seeing that the ninjutsu (such as Kakashi, Naruto) users are going to cooperate with the medical squad (Sakura) are going to engage Obito, it made me believe like something à la Rin will come up next.

Meaning Sakura will get hurt so Naruto will feel the same pain he felt when Rin was killed.

As we know Naruto = Obito.
    Sasuke = Kakashi.

Sakura = Rin.

I feel this will be used as a plot development for Naruto to understand why Obito wants to do this dream world.

Also, besides that, Team 7 also reflects The Ame Orpahns team.

And we have as proof, one of Kishi's opening pages.

And as we know, from this team, the one who fought Obito was Konan, the female correspondant of Team 7.

So, after doing all this connections I feel that this will be a plot-device tool development in order for Obito to preach to Naruto about lost hope, there is no such things as heroes, all those stuff.

What are your thoughts on this?

Remember to respect the rules, no flaming or bashing or I will report you.

Thanks!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

good points. that is how u do a theory including an analysis of facts we know.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by JeTeJ View Post
    good points. that is how u do a theory including an analysis of facts we know.
    Well, the patterns fit. And Kishi usually uses movements like this so who knows?
    Thanks!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have been thinking this since they showed that Obito was Tobi... :3

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Possibly something similar to when Sakura got hurt fighting Gaara. It caused Gaara to have flashbacks and more then likely I think that will happen.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

I could see him trying to Kill Sakura just for that reason.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    I have been thinking this since they showed that Obito was Tobi... :3
    Well, yeah and seems that this idea is getting enforced more and more by leading the medical Team to cooperate on the attack directed towards Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Possibly something similar to when Sakura got hurt fighting Gaara. It caused Gaara to have flashbacks and more then likely I think that will happen.
    Oh, yeah, that too!
    Sakura's actions reminded Gaara of Gai and others who protected the ones they care for.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I could see him trying to Kill Sakura just for that reason.
    Yup...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, yeah and seems that this idea is getting enforced more and more by leading the medical Team to cooperate on the attack directed towards Obito.

Oh, yeah, that too!
    Sakura's actions reminded Gaara of Gai and others who protected the ones they care for.

Yup...
    Totally not to mention Obito has already had flashbacks of himself when Naruto saved Kakashi I believe it was last chapter.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe that will happen, good observation by the way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Very nice theory, Chatte :D

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

probably rin spirit will appear to him and tell him what moron he is

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Totally not to mention Obito has already had flashbacks of himself when Naruto saved Kakashi I believe it was last chapter.

Exactly. Obito already started to resemble him and his actions and probably Sakura will get hurt somehow, Obito will notice how sensitive Naruto will become and he'll notice that that's Naruto's "weak" spot and in order to make him feel the same pain as he did, he'll target Sakura and then he'll talk to Naruto about this pain, bla bla and this is where Kakashi would come in and the motive of why he killed Rin will be explained. The flashbacks's mystery will end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Maybe that will happen, good observation by the way.
    Thanks. I'm not saying it will 100% happen. It's a theory so it might not happen at all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    Very nice theory, Chatte :D
    Thank you! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    probably rin spirit will appear to him and tell him what moron he is
    , I don't see that happening, but who knows? :shrug:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

So, it's basically naruto vs nagato all over ;p

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    So, it's basically naruto vs nagato all over ;p
    Yeah, only that's it a bit different and here the patterns fit more than the last time.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

***** for good and intelligent insight but I do disagree with you a bit.

I think that Kishi tends to make characters that are echoes of each other rather than mirror reflections. This distinction is important here because it makes the difference between having basically the same characters doing the same thing over and over in the manga (i.e. Naruto = Nagato = Obita, Sasuke = Yahiko = Kakashi, Sakura = Konan = Rin) and having characters who are similar and had similar beginnings but end up having opposite destinies through the conscious choices that they make which are different than those of the others.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just too over-analyzing things but this is just what I think.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very good theory Chatte, like always! Also, I hope that when this happens, Kishi can somehow fit Rin's past and what exactly went down that night when Kakashi killed her.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

If Obito kills Sakura then its NaruHina forever

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow mate! awsm theory....makes a lot sense......

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is the false place for this, but this would be just mehh if Sakura dies and Naruto would just run to Hinata.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by aikinindo View Post
    ***** for good and intelligent insight but I do disagree with you a bit.

I think that Kishi tends to make characters that are echoes of each other rather than mirror reflections. This distinction is important here because it makes the difference between having basically the same characters doing the same thing over and over in the manga (i.e. Naruto = Nagato = Obita, Sasuke = Yahiko = Kakashi, Sakura = Konan = Rin) and having characters who are similar and had similar beginnings but end up having opposite destinies through the conscious choices that they make which are different than those of the others.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just too over-analyzing things but this is just what I think.
    It's ok, you're free to over-analyze how much you want.
    Well, yeah, I am sure they'll have different destinies.
    But when I said something a la Rin I didn't meant for him to kill Sakura, just hurt her so that Naruto will feel the pain he felt when he saw Rin dead. But not actually killing her.
    Because this is the generation that will change destinies.
    Thanks! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    Very good theory Chatte, like always! Also, I hope that when this happens, Kishi can somehow fit Rin's past and what exactly went down that night when Kakashi killed her.
    Thank you, I am sure as I said, it will be somehow like fitting the reason of why he does that, preaching to Naruto and then will be connected to Kakashi explaining him why he did it.

Well, I am sure Sakura won't be killed.
    NaruHina can happen independently of that if it's to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by yuuta View Post
    wow mate! awsm theory....makes a lot sense......
    Cheers, mate! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    This is the false place for this, but this would be just mehh if Sakura dies and Naruto would just run to Hinata.
    Yeah, this wasn't made for the pairing purposes, lol, it was about Naruto understanding the reason behind Tsuki No Me from Obito's perspective.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

A good test for Naruto's resolution would be Obito killing (not trying to..but killing) Sakura. Although even that isn't exactly fitting because we don't know if Naruto has the same feelings for Sakura as Obito had for Rin.Some say it's Hinata that he has feelings for (and some trolls say it's Sasuke..and truth be told Naruto has shown greater affection towards Sasuke than towards either of the 2 female characters :P)
    Then it would be interesting to see how Naruto reacts because right now he is only words.

But we all no this is not gonna happen.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    A good test for Naruto's resolution would be Obito killing (not trying to..but killing) Sakura. Although even that isn't exactly fitting because we don't know if Naruto has the same feelings for Sakura as Obito had for Rin.Some say it's Hinata that he has feelings for (and some trolls say it's Sasuke..and truth be told Naruto has shown greater affection towards Sasuke than towards either of the 2 female characters :P)
    Then it would be interesting to see how Naruto reacts because right now he is only words.

But we all no this is not gonna happen.
    Well yeah, to have the biggest impact would be killing her.
    However, this is the generation that will have a different destiny than the previous one.
    And regarding the NaruHina, NaruSasu, NaruSaku, SasuSaku pairings whatever, nothing is confirmed.
    But Naruto's feelings for Sakura are still there, until undeniable piece of proof.
    Anyway, killing I don't think will happen, however high injury I think it will in order to fit this circle thing that they share.
    I kinda look forward to it to see indeed, like you said, actions not words.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That would be hella interesting... Though I can't imagine Naruto can bring up understanding for the person that hurts/kills Sakura to be honest.

So what do you think will happen after that (besides that it would be a perfect moment for Kakashi to reveal the truth)?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Animaeon View Post
    That would be hella interesting... Though I can't imagine Naruto can bring up understanding for the person that hurts/kills Sakura to be honest.

So what do you think will happen after that (besides that it would be a perfect moment for Kakashi to reveal the truth)?
    Well, I think that it will definitely mean understanding of the same pain. Remember that after Pein arc, Naruto had a better understanding of Nagato's actions.
    It would be the same scenario here.

After that, however, dunno exactly what to say... Haven't give it a though this far

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You can't connect the obito vs konan fight to it, since nagao was already dead, so it is not the same situation, however, you may be right about the other fact.

What is more, is that Kishi himself said the reason he killed Jiraya, was to let Naruto mature, and let him experience hatred.

But what lies beyond hatred? Obito doesn't have hatred, he has remorse, and he can't accept, what happened in the past. This may be even worse than hatred and pain, since it is the fact, where you don't care about anything anymore, until you change what happened. So it is likely he plans to kill Sakura.

Kishi never gave Sakura much thought anyway, he even calls her "a regular girl" just like Rin was.

However, I don't have the feeling that Naruto sees sakura the same way obito saw rin. So it probably wont work the way Obito could hope. We will see, but quite accurate observation.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»