Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

Finally found a real proof to Danzo's corruption. And this proof can't be argued with or be manipulated. Him and his Root.. were corrupt like hell, back in the days.

Are you kidding me..... this guy is such a bloody low-life. I like how people say hes the most realistic character in the manga.. then i suppose Iruka is unrealistic? lmao. This guy represents what we call "corrupt politicians". Like "Mr. Creedy" from V for Vendetta.

Really...... and also this:

HiddenSound.. i wanna see how you explain this about Danzo >_>.. your so called Hero.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A scared world needs a
    Fearless Church"

Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

wait, dont we already know this?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty sure we all already knew Danzo was a jackass.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if all this time he was just using a transformation jutsu to look like a human when, in reality, he was a grade-A top-tier jackass.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
    Pretty sure we all already knew Danzo was a jackass.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if all this time he was just using a transformation jutsu to look like a human when, in reality, he was a grade-A top-tier jackass.
    lmaooooo. And if he was? what would his real face be like?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

You don't have to proof it....it was obvious that Danzo was a low-life shit head who cared about himself and not anyone else.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Unneeded thread, bro. We know this. z

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

Danzo was pretty messed up but in the end he tried to repent by sealing sasuke and Obito. But once a failure always a failure.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Unneeded thread, bro. We know this. z
    HiddenSound disagrees. ^_^ He doesn't believe this. So please clarify on the "we" bro

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Danzo was pretty messed up but in the end he tried to repent by sealing sasuke and Obito. But once a failure always a failure.
    It wasn't a matter of repenting. He was just doing what he thought was right like he has always done.

Trying to kill Sasuke and Obito was the only time he was actually right. Everything else that he thought was right was outright wrong.

Danzo never cared enough to repent; because he never cared enough about himself or about realizing his mistakes and tyranny.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see Danzo in a SIMILAR way to the way I see Itachi.

Let me explain. Itachi lied his way into infamy to protect his younger brother and his village. We may never know if Danzo was doing the same thing, as in sacrificing his very name to protect Konoha, but it IS clear that he wanted to protect Konoha above ALL else. Is he scum? Did he sacrifice too much? Debatable. Would Konoha have been crushed without him? Undoubtedly. Un...doubtedly. I have to disagree, though I admit it is debatable. ***** anyways :D

This made me think of something... is Danzo dead? If so... where is Edo Danzo with like, unlimited freakin unbelievably powerful jutsu. I mean Shisui's KA, Izanagi, unlimited chakra... what's the deal here? I just do not recall; probably something simple as to why he couldn't be Edo Tensei'd.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Steven O_O

LOL Danzo caused so much shiet

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
    It wasn't a matter of repenting. He was just doing what he thought was right like he has always done.

Trying to kill Sasuke and Obito was the only time he was actually right. Everything else that he thought was right was outright wrong.

Danzo never cared enough to repent; because he never cared enough about himself or about realizing his mistakes and tyranny.
    One thing Danzo did care about was the village and he did the things that people wouldn't dream of doing to keep it safe. Of course he went over the top with his totalitarian regiment but he always had the villages wellbeingat heart.

He will always be a pretty f*cked up individual. He was the catalyst for Kabuto's craziness, The uchiha massacre and the death of Yahiko and Nagato and the birth if Pain. ( not nagato literally but he helped transform him into pain)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNero View Post

Let me explain. Itachi lied his way into infamy to protect his younger brother and his village. We may never know if Danzo was doing the same thing, as in sacrificing his very name to protect Konoha, but it IS clear that he wanted to protect Konoha above ALL else. Is he scum? Did he sacrifice too much? Debatable. Would Konoha have been crushed without him? Undoubtedly. Un...doubtedly. I have to disagree, though I admit it is debatable. ***** anyways :D

This made me think of something... is Danzo dead? If so... where is Edo Danzo with like, unlimited freakin unbelievably powerful jutsu. I mean Shisui's KA, Izanagi, unlimited chakra... what's the deal here? I just do not recall; probably something simple as to why he couldn't be Edo Tensei'd.
    I guess he sealed his soul away when he used his final seal. Idk. Never thought about it till now.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

He KONOHA CITIZENS KILLED SO HE CAN BECOME HOKAGE... The grown up itachi wouldn't do that.. The child one however might... He wanted to protect Konoha.. why was he drinking tea while Pain was killing the leaf's hokage and its citizens?. What did he sacrifice?. Konoha would've been better without a scum.. And nagato turned bad partially due to Nagato.. same for the guy who had a Edo army under his control. O_o.

Why does Kabuto need a Edo Danzo????
    Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    One thing Danzo did care about was the village and he did the things that people wouldn't dream of doing to keep it safe. Of course he went over the top with his totalitarian regiment but he always had the villages wellbeingat heart.

He will always be a pretty f*cked up individual. He was the catalyst for Kabuto's craziness, The uchiha massacre and the death of Yahiko and Nagato and the birth if Pain. ( not nagato literally but he helped transform him into pain)
    And is that he scarificed the village to become the hokage?

Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-30-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...

Danzo is just an Uchiha-hating sack of wrinkles.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One other thing I realized from spade3dg's post... Chiyo was very similar to Danzo, yet no one talks about that. Less important character, different village, but do we forgive her? Yes... do we think about all the horrible things she admitted to; to her having done wrong ALL HER LIFE, and not EVEN for anyone's benefit? Not really. Is it because she saved Gaara? Because she's a woman? Think about that if any of you have the capacity.

No insults intended, only trying to make you think, which I believe was the purpose of this thread. I also do not believe this is off topic at all.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

People on here mistunderstood danzo, yes he may come off like a troublesome old man who does things that are extremely overboard, but ultimately at the end of the day the LEAF VILLAGE STILL STANDS, Everything he does is to protect and maintain the leaf stays strong above all else, thats why he is called the darkest shinobi. For example he kept his word to itachi that he would not harm sauske when he left, The only reason danzo wanted sauske eliminated was cause he was a missing ninja and he knew orochimaru was gunna use sauske body,

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

One other thing I realized from spade3dg's post... Chiyo was very similar to Danzo, yet no one talks about that. Less important character, different village, but do we forgive her? Yes... do we think about all the horrible things she admitted to; to her having done wrong ALL HER LIFE, and not EVEN for anyone's benefit? Not really. Is it because she saved Gaara? Because she's a woman? Think about that if any of you have the capacity.

No insults intended, only trying to make you think, which I believe was the purpose of this thread. I also do not believe this is off topic at all.
    The difference between Chiyo and Danzo is that she did her dirt under orders. She was ordered to seal the Ichibi in gaara. During the war it's safe to assume she was ordered to make poison to fight against the other villages.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    By "realistic", he's what a ninja would really be. Underhanded, sneaky, and willing to do whatever it takes to acheive his goal. Not a blond haired 15-year-old in an orange jumpsuit spouting off speeches or saying things like "I'm gonna beat you because just learned 9 names!" or "My friendship jutsu is the strongest technique there is!" He may have had a really wrong way of handling things, but he's not doing things for himself, he's doing it for Konoha. Danzo's name literally translates to "I did it for the village."

Also, of course he was defiantly against Sarutobi. Sarutobi/Konohagakure in general was soft in his eyes. They had a rivalry ever since they were young, I'm not surprised that their viewpoints and ideals are polar opposites. And besides, we think Danzo's bad or a lowlife or a disgrace because the manga essentially conditioned us to believe that his views are wrong when in actuality, Kirigakure (during Yagura/Madara's reign) was worse than anything Danzo's done, Kumogakure stole anything seen as valuable and it's implied that Onoki pre-Gokage summit would've pulled the same underhanded tricks that Danzo did. It's a world of shinobi, it's not that surprising seeing what Danzo did.
    Sorry but Kishimoto's message is for people to believe in the message of that blonde haired kid you think is unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    People on here mistunderstood danzo, yes he may come off like a troublesome old man who does things that are extremely overboard, but ultimately at the end of the day the LEAF VILLAGE STILL STANDS, Everything he does is to protect and maintain the leaf stays strong above all else, thats why he is called the darkest shinobi. For example he kept his word to itachi that he would not harm sauske when he left, The only reason danzo wanted sauske eliminated was cause he was a missing ninja and he knew orochimaru was gunna use sauske body,
    The leaf stands due to these people :

Shikaku, Younichi, Choza, Kakashi, Yamato (The who basically rebuilt it).. and most importantly the Godaime Hokage. No because of Danzo. The leaf was near destruction because of Danzo.... the shinobi were facing a edo army because of Danzo.... Danzo and Orochimaru worked togather even after he left the village.... lmao. I really don't like when people give him the credit of protecting the village.... when he said not to help out the village while pain attacked.. And said Tsunade won't let that many people die. ..... while he just waited to become hokage. O_o.

Danzo is the Uchiha Madara of Sarutobi's era. Selfish power hungry people. Who believe they will bring change themselves .. and will kill anyone to complete a goal.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-30-2012 at 05:43 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    He KONOHA CITIZENS KILLED SO HE CAN BECOME HOKAGE... The grown up itachi wouldn't do that.. The child one however might... He wanted to protect Konoha.. why was he drinking tea while Pain was killing the leaf's hokage and its citizens?. What did he sacrifice?. Konoha would've been better without a scum.. And nagato turned bad partially due to Nagato.. same for the guy who had a Edo army under his control. O_o.

Why does Kabuto need a Edo Danzo????
    Look, you have your opinion. It is written on the thread title itself. No need to get so defensive. Itachi killed his own mother and father. They were different people, and Itachi did a better job of protecting Konoha, no doubt. The similarity is they were both wrong in what they ultimately did (Itachi through Sasuke), and repented at the end. To call them scum now is just useless. Reflecting on the characters is what we can do here, and discuss them like reasonable people. If you aren't willing to do that, then this will be my last post. I haven't been rude to you, I only gave my opinion on my matter. If you posted this so everyone would agree with you, then... wow. You have psychological issues.

However I don't believe that is why you did, so please, calm down. My post was in no way an attack, and in case you hadn't noticed, your facts are wrong. Danzo allowed Konoha citizens to die, he did not kill them. He felt he was the only one who could make rational decisions in the best interest of the village, he was not just "power hungry"; he never was. Itachi did kill. Danzo ordered it because he had to. Why would Kabuto need an Edo Danzo? Who knows. Maybe he wouldn't have been punked by the Uchiha Bros. Maybe unlimited chakra, KA-using, Izanagi machine Danzo would have made a great bodyguard. Think before you respond. I am highly intellectual and perhaps so are you. If that is so, let's debate and not fight. I have to hit the sack though for the time being, but am happy to engage you tomorrow, friend.

Apologies if I misconstrued your tone, the "LOL" threw me off as it was extremely condescending.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.

Is that Shikuro Aburame in that scan?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

He is being realistic, this is the ninja world where there is betrayal and deception,deciet e.t.c no village would survive w/o someone like danzo, onoiki use the akatsuki, the bloody mist, hidden cloud kidnappin ppl, suna forming an alliance w/ orochimaru e.t.c he is a product of the old ninja ways. If not now that the ninja world have become cheesy and soft.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by warlee View Post
    He is being realistic, this is the ninja world where there is betrayal and deception,deciet e.t.c no village would survive w/o someone like danzo, onoiki use the akatsuki, the bloody mist, hidden cloud kidnappin ppl, suna forming an alliance w/ orochimaru e.t.c he is a product of the old ninja ways. If not now that the ninja world have become cheesy and soft.
    The leaf did before Danzo... and still does after Danzo... O_o. Peace is soft and cheesy aye? :D

Look, you have your opinion. It is written on the thread title itself. No need to get so defensive. Itachi killed his own mother and father. They were different people, and Itachi did a better job of protecting Konoha, no doubt. The similarity is they were both wrong in what they ultimately did (Itachi through Sasuke), and repented at the end. To call them scum now is just useless. Reflecting on the characters is what we can do here, and discuss them like reasonable people. If you aren't willing to do that, then this will be my last post. I haven't been rude to you, I only gave my opinion on my matter. If you posted this so everyone would agree with you, then... wow. You have psychological issues.

However I don't believe that is why you did, so please, calm down. My post was in no way an attack, and in case you hadn't noticed, your facts are wrong. Danzo allowed Konoha citizens to die, he did not kill them. He felt he was the only one who could make rational decisions in the best interest of the village, he was not just "power hungry"; he never was. Itachi did kill. Danzo ordered it because he had to. Why would Kabuto need an Edo Danzo? Who knows. Maybe he wouldn't have been punked by the Uchiha Bros. Maybe unlimited chakra, KA-using, Izanagi machine Danzo would have made a great bodyguard. Think before you respond. I am highly intellectual and perhaps so are you. If that is so, let's debate and not fight. I have to hit the sack though for the time being, but am happy to engage you tomorrow, friend.

Apologies if I misconstrued your tone, the "LOL" threw me off as it was extremely condescending.
    Bro..... Noones getting mad here lol. Hitler himself did not kill....he ordered to kill.... So why is he blamed?.. oh yes because it was his plan.

1. Danzo didn't have to do it... he chose to do it. It was already stated. If your so naive as to believe "ohhh he did it so he can save the village"... well open your eyes Uchiha themselves were part of the village. But why were they segregated ? You segregate the village's people.. and then you shut them up by killing them.... yea very nice way of protecting.

2. Sarutobi actually made better decisions... Sorry but it is the reality. During his command the leaf was in its so called "Prime". Danzo was a disgrace to the previous Hokages. And was another ninja like Madara Uchiha, who believed his way was the right way.

3. Danzo is still a scum.. Itachi will still be considered a traitor. Once a traitor always a traitor.. does it mean he can't recover for that? no.. but he never said sorry or anything. Sarutobi was the only voice of reason in the Uchiha Massacre. You had 3 geezers and 2 kids talking about war.. like its a game. And acting like the Uchiha didn't knew what they were doing. But also, Itachi was ordered to kill his parents..... by Danzo.. to be more clear he was FORCED..

4. 2 Options Itachi had : 1. Kill the clan and save the brother.. 2. Die with the clan itself.

5. If you agree with killing your friends off because they were going to try to revolt against the government, because of them being segregated.. then you are a Danzo. If you don't agree with it.. then you are a real Shinobi.

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    I didn't say that wasn't his message. Friendship and bonds are undoubtedly Kishimoto's message and he's displaying that through Naruto. Doesn't make it any less realistic, though. Naruto, like Luffy, is completely unrealistic. There is no such thing as a "good pirate" or an "orange clad knuckleheaded ninja"; Naruto the character itself is illogical because he's not a ninja. There was one point in One Piece where a civilian didn't trust Luffy and Luffy even points out the fact that technically they ARE the bad guys. Blackbeard, no matter how much you hate him, is a realistic pirate. Danzo, no matter how much you hate him, is a realistic ninja. And both main characters want to destroy that system. But that system is the way it is. And neither of them fit it.
    The thing is "Danzo" the character is created based on "corrupt politicians". or "Stalin type" politicians.. who sacrifice their comrades just to save their country.. Happens in military all the time. And Kishimoto stands against that, and i myself agree with him. There isn't a "good pirate"? Pirates aren't what people say they are like.. just savages of the sea. Pirates are what you call sea merchents or etc. You should look up on Real pirates mate. Hes not a realistic ninja due to 1 thing.. ninjas don't sell out their comrades.

Its not only the main characters... there many side characters..

One piece: Monkey D. Dragon, Shanks, Jinbei, Aokiji and many more..

Naruto : SO6P , Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi , Naruto uzumaki, Jiraya , and many more..

Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-30-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know what I didn't understand was y kishi tried to make him seem not so bad in the itachi flashbacks. Prolly already realized by everybody but I was thinking of Danzo today as a matter of fact. This guy did everything for the village..... And he let pain destroy it. I had to pause like like mannnn...... F**k this ***** -_-

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Wellington View Post
    You know what I didn't understand was y kishi tried to make him seem not so bad in the itachi flashbacks. Prolly already realized by everybody but I was thinking of Danzo today as a matter of fact. This did everything for the village..... And he let pain destroy it. I had to pause like like mannnn...... F**k this ***** -_-
    Exactly, the niqqa just sat there and drank his tea -->_<

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»