Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    If there's a one on one battle between Obito [as off 608] and Naruto [as off 608], I believe Naruto can counter each and every tech Obito has to offer.

    Few Things about Current Naruto concerning this battle :

    1. Naruto can make 2 BM clones + some KM and SM clones simultaneously [War Feat]
    2. Naruto has total info on Obito's S/T and Ghost mode [Kamui]
    3. Naruto can outlast Obito in chakra and raw power.
    4. Naruto knows how to counter every Rinnegan ability.


    5. Naruto is faster than Obito.
    6. Naruto has greater Taijutsu.
    7. Genjutsu won't work on Naruto.
    8. Powerful Ninjtsus viz - TBB, mini TBB, FRS, Different Rasengans, Senjutsu, Frog Fu.

    9. Fact - No one except Madara can tell if its a clone Naruto or the Real Naruto.
    10. Feat - Currently on Par with Edo Madara, also fighting Obito + Edo Madara + Solo'd the war.


    Now what you have to consider -

    1. Obito no longer has the Gunabi.
    2. Obito has lost his Edo Jinchurikis.
    3. Obito hasn't shown any Rinnegan ability besides the Outer Path Chains.
    4. Obito has locked the Gedo Mazo via Uchiha Kaenjin, so he can't use it.
    5. Obito can use Kamui dimension for 5 Mins [Konan's Fight]


    Main Counter to Kamui -

    Naruto Last time BM Naruto + Kakshi countered Obito's Kamui. But Obito was smart enough to get that Naruto out of his dimension.

    Now Obito's Kamui can rip the body parts unlike Kakahsi's so he'll have to take entire body. And with This many clones he can't really do it. And even if he does then there'll be Narutos in Kamui dimension and on the outside the thing that Obito would want to avoid at all costs. Or Naruto can SOLO him with with Speed + Mini TBB [Instantly].

    So technically Obito's fighting style wont work against Naruto so the only thing lest for him to is to GTFO.



    So what do you think Naruto > Obito? or Obito > Naruto?

    Please share your opinion and no flaming please.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Naruto has the upper hand
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    You ever wonder what Kishimoto's fascination with the 5 minute rule is? Sage Mode=5 min. BM=5 min. Kamui=5 min. Everything op results in a five minute limit, but then Kishi either finds a loophole in the time limit, or just straight up neglects it (sage mode clones=unlimited sage mode, naruto using bm for this entire fight, etc). If your going to make the rules, the least you can do is stick by them.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member uchihakhalil's Avatar
    Status
    uchihakhalil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    dooooshtaaaa!!
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    naruto cant hit obito unless kakashi helps, he is fighting with kakashi who has the same eye, and obito can hardly hit naruto so it looks to be pretty even but if it was a solo all along the war without the others naruto would have been dead.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    I doubt Naruto can beat Obito in a 1v1. Naruto would need an ability like Kamui just to hit Obito. Obito's sharigan allows him to predict Naruto's movements even when hes not fast enough to dodge them, he will just use his MS to phase through them. The 9tails is so broken though so...
     
         

  6. #6
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    You ever wonder what Kishimoto's fascination with the 5 minute rule is? Sage Mode=5 min. BM=5 min. Kamui=5 min. Everything op results in a five minute limit, but then Kishi either finds a loophole in the time limit, or just straight up neglects it (sage mode clones=unlimited sage mode, naruto using bm for this entire fight, etc). If your going to make the rules, the least you can do is stick by them.
    ikr.

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihakhalil View Post
    naruto cant hit obito unless kakashi helps, he is fighting with kakashi who has the same eye, and obito can hardly hit naruto so it looks to be pretty even but if it was a solo all along the war without the others naruto would have been dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    I doubt Naruto can beat Obito in a 1v1. Naruto would need an ability like Kamui just to hit Obito. Obito's sharigan allows him to predict Naruto's movements even when hes not fast enough to dodge them, he will just use his MS to phase through them. The 9tails is so broken though so...
    With Multiples clones he wouldn't need Kakashi's help. Look what happened in 609 Kakashi bashed Obito in the other dimension, imagine if it was a BM Clone with Mini TBB
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Obito isn't stupid though. Why would he send a clone to the other dimension? He only sent Kakashi there because he figured Kakashi had nothing left but the 9tails gave Kakashi his chakara back.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Obito isn't stupid though. Why would he send a clone to the other dimension? He only sent Kakashi there because he figured Kakashi had nothing left but the 9tails gave Kakashi his chakara back.
    SO then What? After 5 mins he wont be able to use the Kamui world and then Naruto will solo him with a Mini TBB
     
         

  9. #9
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Without Kakashi he can't even touch Obito
     
         

  10. #10
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Without Kakashi he can't even touch Obito
    this tbh
     
         

  11. #11
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    so once again its a battle where one side has full info against the enemy not to mention naruot needed kakshi's info to

    combat obito so how can he do a 1v1 without k to tell him so what if we give O full info on N as well then what :confused:
     
         

  12. #12
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    I doubt Naruto can beat Obito in a 1v1. Naruto would need an ability like Kamui just to hit Obito. Obito's sharigan allows him to predict Naruto's movements even when hes not fast enough to dodge them, he will just use his MS to phase through them. The 9tails is so broken though so...
    Nope.
     
         

  13. #13
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    [QUOTE=Champ;9096862]Without Kakashi he can't even touch Obito[/QUOTE


    Are you serious? Konan did not have Kakashi and she was able to figure him out and he even said that he was almost killed.. Naruto would have figured him out because that tech has weakneses.
     
         

  14. #14
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Current Naruto solos any one in NV..
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    I agree to an extent

    It will be really hard to counter Kamui

    but then Naruto knows all of it's feats


    Obito's current Rinnengan is not worth anything , it is the path that is responsible for reincarnation of dead people
    -Thus we dont even need to include it
     
         

  16. #16
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    SO then What? After 5 mins he wont be able to use the Kamui world and then Naruto will solo him with a Mini TBB
    You are mistaken, Obito can only maintain his intangibility for approximately five consecutive minutes at a time, after which he might need that minimal time period to use again(like pain's shinra tensei).

    However he can go in and out of it as he pleases until his chakra runs out if it's not longer than 5 min at a time, which is how konan almost beat him. Once those 5 min ran out, he wouldn't have time to go back into the mode due to the explosions happening.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    I thought Kakashi would negate Obito since Kakashi's stamina has increased because of Kurama's chakra and therefore can use it more skillfully.
     
         

  18. #18
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    If there's a one on one battle between Obito [as off 608] and Naruto [as off 608], I believe Naruto can counter each and every tech Obito has to offer.

    Few Things about Current Naruto concerning this battle :

    1. Naruto can make 2 BM clones + some KM and SM clones simultaneously [War Feat]
    2. Naruto has total info on Obito's S/T and Ghost mode [Kamui]
    3. Naruto can outlast Obito in chakra and raw power.
    4. Naruto knows how to counter every Rinnegan ability.


    5. Naruto is faster than Obito.
    6. Naruto has greater Taijutsu.
    7. Genjutsu won't work on Naruto.
    8. Powerful Ninjtsus viz - TBB, mini TBB, FRS, Different Rasengans, Senjutsu, Frog Fu.

    9. Fact - No one except Madara can tell if its a clone Naruto or the Real Naruto.
    10. Feat - Currently on Par with Edo Madara, also fighting Obito + Edo Madara + Solo'd the war.


    Now what you have to consider -

    1. Obito no longer has the Gunabi.
    2. Obito has lost his Edo Jinchurikis.
    3. Obito hasn't shown any Rinnegan ability besides the Outer Path Chains.
    4. Obito has locked the Gedo Mazo via Uchiha Kaenjin, so he can't use it.
    5. Obito can use Kamui dimension for 5 Mins [Konan's Fight]


    Main Counter to Kamui -

    Naruto Last time BM Naruto + Kakshi countered Obito's Kamui. But Obito was smart enough to get that Naruto out of his dimension.

    Now Obito's Kamui can rip the body parts unlike Kakahsi's so he'll have to take entire body. And with This many clones he can't really do it. And even if he does then there'll be Narutos in Kamui dimension and on the outside the thing that Obito would want to avoid at all costs. Or Naruto can SOLO him with with Speed + Mini TBB [Instantly].

    So technically Obito's fighting style wont work against Naruto so the only thing lest for him to is to GTFO.



    So what do you think Naruto > Obito? or Obito > Naruto?

    Please share your opinion and no flaming please.






    No.

    Kakashi is the perfect counter for Obito. Sorry
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    , this whole thread revolves around Obito having to suck Naruto in with Kamui, when he can just use Human Path and take his soul.

    Obito can't be hit by Naruto if Kakashi isn't helping him.

    Obito>Naruto.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member hatake89's Avatar
    Status
    hatake89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    over there eating zombies
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Tbh tobi still wins. Natuto is like super op but with intangibility tobi takes this. And dont start bringing in other paths that tobi has cause he has only shown us the outer path. As of right now tobis rinnegan is useless other than controlling the mazou. Not being a fanboy but kakashi is the best counter for tobi.
     
         

  21. #21
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , this whole thread revolves around Obito having to suck Naruto in with Kamui, when he can just use Human Path and take his soul.

    Obito can't be hit by Naruto if Kakashi isn't helping him.

    Obito>Naruto.
    LOL no Naruto can spam KM clones that way Obito cant suck out the real one can he. Even if he is to use the preta path he'll have to go tangible and that's when other Narutos can TBB the shit outta him

    Quote Originally Posted by hatake89 View Post
    Tbh tobi still wins. Natuto is like super op but with intangibility tobi takes this. And dont start bringing in other paths that tobi has cause he has only shown us the outer path. As of right now tobis rinnegan is useless other than controlling the mazou. Not being a fanboy but kakashi is the best counter for tobi.
    Not really. Naruto can counter everything obito has to offer
     
         

  22. #22
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihakhalil View Post
    naruto cant hit obito unless kakashi helps, he is fighting with kakashi who has the same eye, and obito can hardly hit naruto so it looks to be pretty even but if it was a solo all along the war without the others naruto would have been dead.
    He however can blitz him. o-o same way to get Nagato.. But he obviously hasn't mastered his speed yet.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Kakagaishi's Avatar
    Status
    Kakagaishi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Obito doesnt need to send Naruto to the other dimension the only reason that he was trying to do that was to capture him, if they were just fighting that would be pointless.
    Naruto doesn't have a tech that is continuous for 5 minutes so Kamui is not being outlasted.
    There's the chance that Naruto is fast enough to try to trade blows with Obito while he's tangible like Minato did but that's doubtful because minato used spacetime jutsu to position himself for the Rasengan, not raw speed.
    Maybe if he used clones to draw an attack then counter while they're being attacked by a tangible Obito.
    Or frog kata so Obito thinks he doesn't have to go intangible. lol that probably could have worked in the manga, albeit once.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    LOL no Naruto can spam KM clones that way Obito cant suck out the real one can he. Even if he is to use the preta path he'll have to go tangible and that's when other Narutos can TBB the shit outta him
    He doesn't need to suck Naruto in with Kamui.
    If Naruto is about to attack him when he is using Preta Path he can simply stop and revert to intangible mode.

    Obito can simply go on the defensive, while becoming tangible for a moment to use Shinra Tensei to blow away the clones.

    And I couldn't help but laugh when you said Naruto was on par with Edo Madara..
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-27-2012 at 10:14 AM.

  25. #25
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is the Prefect Counter for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronnic View Post
    Current Naruto solos any one in NV..
    Stop being a fanboy there is a list of people Current Naruto can not solo
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •