Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 42
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    I win is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    tsunade
    Sakura

    vs

    A (raikage)

    restrictions: none
    knowledge: full
    intent: to kill
    location: Kage summit

    no one is holding back.. who wins?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Saukra is a non-factor and A can beat Tsunade so, A wins.
     
         

  3. #3
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    A oneshots Sakura.
    Tsunade defeats A.
     
         

  4. #4
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    A appears behind Tsunade and cut her head off with Lairat.
    Thats not so easy as you imagine.
    Remember, Tsunade's reaction time is better than A's. This is manga proof.
     
         

  5. #5
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Saukra is a non-factor and A can beat Tsunade so, A wins.
    Sakura can be a non factor considering how she can take advantage of terrain affectation just like her master.
    It's not that easy to run on a terrain that's not straight. Plus she knows how to boost her speed via chakra control, same thing that Tsunade can do.
     
         

  6. #6
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Sakura can be a non factor considering how she can take advantage of terrain affectation just like her master.
    It's not that easy to run on a terrain that's not straight. Plus she knows how to boost her speed via chakra control, same thing that Tsunade can do.
    This is true, howewer she is not a challenge to the Raikage. She would only hold Tsunade back, because she should protect her.
     
         

  7. #7
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    This is true, howewer she is not a challenge to the Raikage. She would only hold Tsunade back, because she should protect her.
    Of course that at her current state it's not a challenge.
    However it's not that non-factorial as people try her to be.
    Let's not forget she was a big asset against an S-rank criminal.
     
         

  8. #8
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    The fodders
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    haha this is very simple
    raikage lariats both of them
    though tsunade can hold herself but sakura is just D
     
         

  10. #10
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Of course that at her current state it's not a challenge.
    However it's not that non-factorial as people try her to be.
    Let's not forget she was a big asset against an S-rank criminal.
    Yeah, I agree with you.
    The problem is that it seems Kishi forget about her I hope she gets a power-up. ( Slug Sage mode, Creation rebirth or a powerful genjutsu. Or Katsuya. )
     
         

  11. #11
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you.
    The problem is that it seems Kishi forget about her I hope she gets a power-up. ( Slug Sage mode, Creation rebirth or a powerful genjutsu. Or Katsuya. )
    Well, that's another problem.
    However she could be of help in this fight.
     
         

  12. #12
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    still wont help her. re-read the Op again, "no one is holding back"

    as soon A goes full v2 speed, Tsunade is helpless.. she got no counter for his speed or his lighting attacks.
    Her counter is her slug and her immortality.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    not sure whats the debate against :sy:
     
         

  14. #14
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    When intent to kill, we had the case Bee&Naruto, mostly Naruto vs. the Raikage.

    When Raikage punched Naruto this is what he stated:



    So we can safely assume Raikage's strong punch in V1 didn't kill anyone, right?

    Now, let's go in V2. His strongest punch did this:



    Now let's take a loot at Lariat, what it does:



    Basically destabilizes you.

    I took as example Bee's Lariat who was shown to be stronger than his in that chapter.

    Out of the two, let's remember who's more resistant:


    Raikage:



    Tsunade:






    So even IF Raikage would go Raiger Bomb on her, Tsunade won't be affected as we can see she can still operate in highly injured state.

    And let's not forget one thing, once he is close to him all Tsunade needs is a punch.

    People say that he's too fast, but Tsunade's reaction speed has been showed to surpass even his.



    And, one thing. Speed can be increased via chakra control. A thing that people constantly forget.
    But this was explained more in part 1 when things were more technical than now.



    Plus, there's Katsuyu.

    So next time when you say that Raikage takes this easy, pleas think twice.

    It's not that easy to put Tsunade off-grounds.

    Not to mention that Raikage can be enveloped by Katsuyu and Tsunade can transmit her techniques via her so what then?

    I am not saying Tsunade is taking this, I am not saying Raikage is taking this. They have equal chances. One is faster, one is stronger.

    What I am saying is that people seriously underrate Tsunade just because of speed and from the lack of knowledge of her fighting style.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-14-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    V2 lariat beheads both
     
         

  16. #16
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    V2 lariat beheads both
    Might telling me where is Bee shown in this thread?
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Might telling me where is Bee shown in this thread?
    He is referring to A's V2 raiton armor.
     
         

  18. #18
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He is referring to A's V2 raiton armor.
    Oh well, that was already shown.
     
         

  19. #19
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Like other people said, Sakura is a non-factor here, and A will eventually defeat Tsunade whether by beheading her or outlasting her with his Bijuu level stamina. With his speed, Tsunade can't keep up
     
         

  20. #20
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Like other people said, Sakura is a non-factor here, and A will eventually defeat Tsunade whether by beheading her or outlasting her with his Bijuu level stamina. With his speed, Tsunade can't keep up
    She doesn't even have to keep-up, just blitz.

    And when the statement of Bijuu level was done, Tsunade wasn't there, it was Danzo replacing her, so Karin didn't get any sense of her stamina.

    So I guess it is fair to not underestimate her stamina.

    And Lariat simple, as far as we've seen, it doesn't behead.

    And it's not easy to just behead the most resilient character in Narutoverse.
     
         

  21. #21
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    She doesn't even have to keep-up, just blitz.

    And when the statement of Bijuu level was done, Tsunade wasn't there, it was Danzo replacing her, so Karin didn't get any sense of her stamina.

    So I guess it is fair to not underestimate her stamina.

    And Lariat simple, as far as we've seen, it doesn't behead.

    And it's not easy to just behead the most resilient character in Narutoverse.
    I'm sorry, but tsunade is not truly able to blitz anyone unless they are considered to be significantly slower than average.. Her speed is definitely above average, but won't be able to blitz high level opponents with her level of speed. Especially a person whose speed outclasses hers completely.

    Also, the raikages have been noted to have the greatest stamina and some of the toughest bodies in the series next to Kisame and other jinchuuriki. Tsunade is a medical ninja, her style of fighting combines her powerful medical techniques such as byakugou with her enormous strength so that she heals from almost any wound inflicted upon her. Her body isn't considered to be very resilient because she has to use her medical techniques to heal many injuries inflicted in battle whereas the raikages can survive virtually anything with their incredibly durable bodies.

    The lariat itself may not behead the opponent, but the force created upon impact with her neck may be enough to snap it. They could also use the lightning in their hands to sever her neck clean as they has been shown to cut through solid flesh easily. If her neck is severed, she will die immediately.
     
         

  22. #22
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I'm sorry, but tsunade is not truly able to blitz anyone unless they are considered to be significantly slower than average.. Her speed is definitely above average, but won't be able to blitz high level opponents with her level of speed. Especially a person whose speed outclasses hers completely.

    Also, the raikages have been noted to have the greatest stamina and some of the toughest bodies in the series next to Kisame and other jinchuuriki. Tsunade is a medical ninja, her style of fighting combines her powerful medical techniques such as byakugou with her enormous strength so that she heals from almost any wound inflicted upon her. Her body isn't considered to be very resilient because she has to use her medical techniques to heal many injuries inflicted in battle whereas the raikages can survive virtually anything with their incredibly durable bodies.

    The lariat itself may not behead the opponent, but the force created upon impact with her neck may be enough to snap it. They could also use the lightning in their hands to sever her neck clean as they has been shown to cut through solid flesh easily. If her neck is severed, she will die immediately.
    So I guess Orochimaru that was able to keep up with 4 tailed Kyuubi is slow, right?
    So I guess the fact that she showed great reaction-time far beyond Raikage's is considered as no proof, right?

    Her body is not resilient? I think you're kidding me, really. This is the worst underestimation of Tsunade I have ever seen in my life! And people wonder why I defend her that much?

    She took Pein's full Shinra Tensei with no healing upon her, because Sozo Saisei was poured into everyone else, so nothing for her.

    And we have the latest manga page as an example, but I think you ignored that.
    She doesn't even have her body in one place while the others do and she is the only one kickin' so you're telling me she is not resilient while she has no technique activated?

    No, she won't die immediately because Byakugo heals in the moment the attack has been inflicted.

    Did you even read my post up there? Sure you didn't.
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    No arguments necessary, 4th Raikage wins. These people assume that Tsunade will have the time to use all of her skills, which she wont. 4th Raikage doesnt need prep time before the battle like Tsunade.
     
         

  24. #24
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    No arguments necessary, 4th Raikage wins. These people assume that Tsunade will have the time to use all of her skills, which she wont. 4th Raikage doesnt need prep time before the battle like Tsunade.
    Prep time? Why she needs prep time?
     
         

  25. #25
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    No arguments necessary, 4th Raikage wins. These people assume that Tsunade will have the time to use all of her skills, which she wont. 4th Raikage doesnt need prep time before the battle like Tsunade.
    Do you think she needs prep time for a jutsu that doesn't require hand-seals?
    What am I not understanding good?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •