Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

[Rain Test] - Better

Greetings, Better

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Misaki Yata Kiyoshi (left dot in sig) biography
    Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throughout the area
    State your biography and I will begin.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Re: [Rain Test] - Better

Gin bio in sig

thanks

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Misaki starts off by releasing his chakra into the earth below you, causing the ground to begin to spiral inwards on itself, creating a circular antlion that begins to suck your surroundings into the depths of the earth. The antlion created has a radius of about 4 meters, with you being dead center. While doing this; just after having performed the Ram handseal for the techniques initiation, Misake continues on to launch three explosive tagged projectiles towards you. One Kunai aimed to rain down from above in a parabolic arc, while the other two are shurikens that are thrown in parabolic arcs to approach from your left and right respectively.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Misaki then finishes off by creating a Tornado of wind above you, the Tornado is created slightly behind you and thus descends from the sky at a slight angle being aimed directly at you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Misaki starts off by releasing his chakra into the earth below you, causing the ground to begin to spiral inwards on itself, creating a circular antlion that begins to suck your surroundings into the depths of the earth. The antlion created has a radius of about 4 meters, with you being dead center. While doing this; just after having performed the Ram handseal for the techniques initiation, Misake continues on to launch three explosive tagged projectiles towards you. One Kunai aimed to rain down from above in a parabolic arc, while the other two are shurikens that are thrown in parabolic arcs to approach from your left and right respectively.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Misaki then finishes off by creating a Tornado of wind above you, the Tornado is created slightly behind you and thus descends from the sky at a slight angle being aimed directly at you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    As i feel the the ground shake, i know i'm in trouble so get on my tippy toes in a running stance ,take out my shinso (CW but in this fight its a regular wazishiki) and turn inside the right side my body while making fist and punching downward towards the ground release a wind in an angle that hits the ground and that launchs me forward towards you, (if there is any incoming shuriken, i deflect it with my sword). I then while going towards you, swing my sword toward you launching a wind attack.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

following my wind, i take my left hand and release a water wave that heads towards my wind combining with it.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Last edited by Better; 11-09-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    As i feel the the ground shake, i know i'm in trouble so get on my tippy toes in a running stance ,take out my shinso (CW but in this fight its a regular wazishiki) and turn inside the right side my body while making fist and punching downward towards the ground release a wind in an angle that hits the ground and that launchs me forward towards you, (if there is any incoming shuriken, i deflect it with my sword). I then while going towards you, swing my sword toward you launching a wind attack.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

following my wind, i take my left hand and release a water wave that heads towards my wind combining with it.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

~_~ Senpuken
    ~~~~

Misaki seeing you release a hurricane from your fist so as to launch yourself towards him, simply responds by quickly slamming his palms on the earth causing a thin wall of earth to rise roughly two meters infront of your original position. The wall of earth would rise at an angle seeing as it erupts from one of the Antlion's sides. The wall of earth ascends to be roughly 5 meters tall and is only three inches thick while spanning to be roughly 2 meters long. Seeing as you'd be flying by propulsion of a hurricane, and seeing as an Antlion is raging beneath you, you wouldn't feel or see the vibrations, or at least you'd be hard pressed to do so. The wall would rise moments before you reach its spot, giving you only a few moments of reaction time. The Shuriken that were thrown towards you would find themselves embedded in the opposite side of the wall, and thus wouldn't make it towards you. Due to the wall being relatively thin you'd most likely cause it to crack when you crash into it, that coupled with the Antlion dragging everything towards its center and the explosion of the shurikens would probably result in the wall collapsing on you, pushing you towards the ground and thus the antlion. Resulting in you being swept away in a small tide of rubble downwards towards the Antlions center.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

After having caused the wall to rise, Misaki continues by multiplying the Kunai that he threw in a parabolic arc into the sky. Causing it to duplicate into a thousand Kunai that all rain down from above on the Antlion's vicinity. Of course all of the Kunai like the original are set to explode upon reaching the ground.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Last edited by Scaze; 11-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

~_~ Senpuken
    ~~~~

Misaki seeing you release a hurricane from your fist so as to launch yourself towards him, simply responds by quickly slamming his palms on the earth causing a thin wall of earth to rise roughly two meters infront of your original position. The wall of earth would rise at an angle seeing as it erupts from one of the Antlion's sides. The wall of earth ascends to be roughly 5 meters tall and is only three inches thick while spanning to be roughly 2 meters long. Seeing as you'd be flying by propulsion of a hurricane, and seeing as an Antlion is raging beneath you, you wouldn't feel or see the vibrations, or at least you'd be hard pressed to do so. The wall would rise moments before you reach its spot, giving you only a few moments of reaction time. The Shuriken that were thrown towards you would find themselves embedded in the opposite side of the wall, and thus wouldn't make it towards you. Due to the wall being relatively thin you'd most likely cause it to crack when you crash into it, that coupled with the Antlion dragging everything towards its center and the explosion of the shurikens would probably result in the wall collapsing on you, pushing you towards the ground and thus the antlion. Resulting in you being swept away in a small tide of rubble downwards towards the Antlions center.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

After having caused the wall to rise, Misaki continues by multiplying the Kunai that he threw in a parabolic arc into the sky. Causing it to duplicate into a thousand Kunai that all rain down from above on the Antlion's vicinity. Of course all of the Kunai like the original are set to explode upon reaching the ground.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.
    After i used hurricane fist, i know that at the moment i'm free from your antlion so, i look forward, i see the wall rise up in front of me so i put my sword in my left hand while simultaneously turning my head to the right and blow out wind that sends me to the left avoiding the wall and the kunais that rain down from above, also leaving the antlion behind.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

While i blow myself out the way, as soon as i come into view of you, i swipe my right hand in a manner that creates a wind blade and as i travels to you, I land on the ground and slam my hand on the ground and summon water 10 feet above you, afterward, i start running towards you while keeping my eye on you, i throw 2 kunai infused with wind towards your location, aimed for your knees.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Trying to end me right off the bat? tsk tsk

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

After i used hurricane fist, i know that at the moment i'm free from your antlion so, i look forward, i see the wall rise up in front of me so i put my sword in my left hand while simultaneously turning my head to the right and blow out wind that sends me to the left avoiding the wall and the kunais that rain down from above, also leaving the antlion behind.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

While i blow myself out the way, as soon as i come into view of you, i swipe my right hand in a manner that creates a wind blade and as i travels to you, I land on the ground and slam my hand on the ground and summon water 10 feet above you, afterward, i start running towards you while keeping my eye on you, i throw 2 kunai infused with wind towards your location, aimed for your knees.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Trying to end me right off the bat? tsk tsk
    ~_~ Kaze Ogawa
    ~~~

Misaki finds it peculiar that the wall doesn't collapse as he initially planned. So rather than multiplying his Kunai, he simply decides to create a clone directly in-front of him who he initially plans to use for reconnaissance so as to survey your situation and check if you're dead or alive and if alive to check for your whereabouts.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

However, heartbeats later he begins to make out a shadow on the far right of the wall, and before long he begins to make out the edges of a cloak or some sort of clothing emerging from behind the wall. As such he quickly manipulates his chakra while performing a single handseal so as to make himself invisible. During which time, as expected he sees you sailing out from behind the wall and away from the Antlion onto safe ground, propelled by a small stream of wind. You'd have to keep your head facing to the left to propel yourself to the right (ling's view) and of course Ling's clone would be standing directly in-front of him.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

By the time that you create and launch your wind blade, Misaki would've been long gone from his clone's position. Instead he'd be stealthily approaching in a wide arc at a exceedingly fast pace so as to flank you from your right. Meanwhile his clone would begin to charge directly towards your wind blade, throwing a barrage of wind infused explosive tagged Kunai's and Shurikens with full force, aimed towards the ground a meter to your left in such a way that they'd simply circumvent your wind blade. The Kunai are aimed to fall from the sky in a parabolic arc, while the shurikens are all launched in a parabolic arc to swing in to position from the left. As I near you I begin to channel wind chakra towards my leg, coating it in wind as I perform a counter-clockwise flying spin kick with my right leg towards the right side of your rib cage and your right arm. You'd be completely caught off guard as you'd be smugly thinking that you've successfully crushed me under your water while being on complete unawares to my actual position. My leg would slice deep into your arm and torso, sending you rocketing towards the left, which is where all the Kunai and Shuriken would be heading towards to detonate. The detonation would be timed perfectly. So that as you fly towards the designated projectile spot the explosion would occur sending you hurtling back to the right, which would be towards me. At which point I would've already landed and launched myself backwards nimbly with my left foot, spinning my body clockwise so as to deliver a spinning back kick with my right leg to the same side of your body, motioning the whole of my body to the right as I do so, slicing even deeper this time and hitting you with such force that you'd be launched towards the Antlion; your grave.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

You're like a bug, you just won't stay down and you just keep flying around.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

~_~ Kaze Ogawa
    ~~~

Misaki finds it peculiar that the wall doesn't collapse as he initially planned. So rather than multiplying his Kunai, he simply decides to create a clone directly in-front of him who he initially plans to use for reconnaissance so as to survey your situation and check if you're dead or alive and if alive to check for your whereabouts.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

However, heartbeats later he begins to make out a shadow on the far right of the wall, and before long he begins to make out the edges of a cloak or some sort of clothing emerging from behind the wall. As such he quickly manipulates his chakra while performing a single handseal so as to make himself invisible. During which time, as expected he sees you sailing out from behind the wall and away from the Antlion onto safe ground, propelled by a small stream of wind. You'd have to keep your head facing to the left to propel yourself to the right (ling's view) and of course Ling's clone would be standing directly in-front of him.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

By the time that you create and launch your wind blade, Misaki would've been long gone from his clone's position. Instead he'd be stealthily approaching in a wide arc at a exceedingly fast pace so as to flank you from your right. Meanwhile his clone would begin to charge directly towards your wind blade, throwing a barrage of wind infused explosive tagged Kunai's and Shurikens with full force, aimed towards the ground a meter to your left in such a way that they'd simply circumvent your wind blade. The Kunai are aimed to fall from the sky in a parabolic arc, while the shurikens are all launched in a parabolic arc to swing in to position from the left. As I near you I begin to channel wind chakra towards my leg, coating it in wind as I perform a counter-clockwise flying spin kick with my right leg towards the right side of your rib cage and your right arm. You'd be completely caught off guard as you'd be smugly thinking that you've successfully crushed me under your water while being on complete unawares to my actual position. My leg would slice deep into your arm and torso, sending you rocketing towards the left, which is where all the Kunai and Shuriken would be heading towards to detonate. The detonation would be timed perfectly. So that as you fly towards the designated projectile spot the explosion would occur sending you hurtling back to the right, which would be towards me. At which point I would've already landed and launched myself backwards nimbly with my left foot, spinning my body clockwise so as to deliver a spinning back kick with my right leg to the same side of your body, motioning the whole of my body to the right as I do so, slicing even deeper this time and hitting you with such force that you'd be launched towards the Antlion; your grave.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

You're like a bug, you just won't stay down and you just keep flying around.
    I perfer snake and slither but i gues i'm going to have to turn it up a notch

Gin sees you (clone) begin running towards his attack so he doesn't perform his next technique do to you running and him not being able to time it quickly enough. Gin instead quickly does the snake hand seal, and spews out water from his mouth raising him into the air and creates a water source. As he's rising and creating the water source, the water begins to spread out and Gins riding the waver towards his opponent and you since your invisible but your also in the path.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

using the water, Gin creates a mist to conceal his where abouts on the wave

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

afterwards he jumps of the wave towards its back and he creates rain to locate your location, once he does this, he finds out there are two chakra sources (if your clone survives) and he then begins making preparations for his next technique.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Last edited by Better; 11-15-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

I perfer snake and slither but i gues i'm going to have to turn it up a notch

Gin sees you (clone) begin running towards his attack so he doesn't perform his next technique do to you running and him not being able to time it quickly enough. Gin instead quickly does the snake hand seal, and spews out water from his mouth raising him into the air and creates a water source. As he's rising and creating the water source, the water begins to spread out and Gins riding the waver towards his opponent and you since your invisible but your also in the path.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

using the water, Gin creates a mist to conceal his where abouts on the wave

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

afterwards he jumps of the wave towards its back and he creates rain to locate your location, once he does this, he finds out there are two chakra sources (if your clone survives) and he then begins making preparations for his next technique.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    The moment that Misaki begins to see you spewing water, he quickly realizes that his original plan will no longer work and thus halts in his tracks. As such he utilizes the fact that he's invisible and places you under a genjutsu. In the genjutsu you see an illusionary clone of Misaki emerging from the left just within the parameters of your peripheral vision, he runs towards you, fully entering your vision within moments as he changes forwards with a expression of utter blood-lust. As he nears you, the clone produces an astounding jump so as to descend upon you from the air sailing clean over your water, before finally exploding into a torrent of cherry blossoms that completely mess up and haze your vision. Of course you wouldn't know it was a genjutsu as you'd most likely presume that it's the real Misaki himself since the real him is still invisible. Not only that but the occurrences within the genjutsu would be more or less normal up and till the point of the cherry blossom explosion. Thus you'd be susceptible to attack, which is of course exactly what Misake plans to take advantage of.

( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Immediately after placing you under the Genjutsu, he continues to take evasive measures against your water, sinking into the ground and while doing so cancelling his invisibility, which would be done in such a way that you wouldn't notice him at all especially since your attention would be focused to the left, and not the right. This would be done just in the nick of time, so that just as the waves are about to sweep him away he slinks into the ground, which would be the third reason why you wouldn't notice him. He then quickly traverses through the ground, so as to emerge two meters behind and to the right of you thus he'd be completely distanced from the forceful trajectory of your flowing water. After having emerged from the ground he launches a barrage of explosive tagged Kunai directly towards you, timed to explode once they enter your rough vicinity, however they're thrown in such a way so as to heavily injure/incapacitate you rather than kill you. Misaki's Kunai exploding would be perfectly timed with his illusionary clones explosion. (If you still create the mist he simply throws at your last known location, albeit he spreads his Kunai out a bit to account for an margin of error)

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
    (I don't think this Gen requires handseals, so hopefully that combined with the speed of Gen and the speed of Underground Projection Fish will provide enough time for my move to actually work, though I'm not entirely sure. o_o)

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

The moment that Misaki begins to see you spewing water, he quickly realizes that his original plan will no longer work and thus halts in his tracks. As such he utilizes the fact that he's invisible and places you under a genjutsu. In the genjutsu you see an illusionary clone of Misaki emerging from the left just within the parameters of your peripheral vision, he runs towards you, fully entering your vision within moments as he changes forwards with a expression of utter blood-lust. As he nears you, the clone produces an astounding jump so as to descend upon you from the air sailing clean over your water, before finally exploding into a torrent of cherry blossoms that completely mess up and haze your vision. Of course you wouldn't know it was a genjutsu as you'd most likely presume that it's the real Misaki himself since the real him is still invisible. Not only that but the occurrences within the genjutsu would be more or less normal up and till the point of the cherry blossom explosion. Thus you'd be susceptible to attack, which is of course exactly what Misake plans to take advantage of.

( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Immediately after placing you under the Genjutsu, he continues to take evasive measures against your water, sinking into the ground and while doing so cancelling his invisibility, which would be done in such a way that you wouldn't notice him at all especially since your attention would be focused to the left, and not the right. This would be done just in the nick of time, so that just as the waves are about to sweep him away he slinks into the ground, which would be the third reason why you wouldn't notice him. He then quickly traverses through the ground, so as to emerge two meters behind and to the right of you thus he'd be completely distanced from the forceful trajectory of your flowing water. After having emerged from the ground he launches a barrage of explosive tagged Kunai directly towards you, timed to explode once they enter your rough vicinity, however they're thrown in such a way so as to heavily injure/incapacitate you rather than kill you. Misaki's Kunai exploding would be perfectly timed with his illusionary clones explosion. (If you still create the mist he simply throws at your last known location, albeit he spreads his Kunai out a bit to account for an margin of error)

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
    (I don't think this Gen requires handseals, so hopefully that combined with the speed of Gen and the speed of Underground Projection Fish will provide enough time for my move to actually work, though I'm not entirely sure. o_o)
    genjutsu ~_~

-------------------------------

Caught in the genjutu (unknown to me) Gin sees you running to attacking him(not knowning its a genjutsu) with his peripheral vision, he continues with his mist concealing his location. Gin then steps back and creates a clone from the water in his original place. Afterwards he merges with the water unknown to you. This all would happen while your underground.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

As you said yourself, if there was a mist you would widen the range of your kunais, you would hit my clone as the explosion occurred, then you'd hear a splash. (my clone dispersing into water), but you would think that it was my body hitting the water. The wave then falls to the ground creating a water source. I will then move to the edge of the water and rise up back in my regular form. Knowing where explosions and kunai came from i can face your direction and due to me having spent some time in kiri i'm use to these conditions. You would be walking to what you persume is my injured corpse or just standing where you were, it doesn't matter . Immediately after rising up, Gin makes several handseals and manipulates the water source and creates a vortex of water in front of him from it. Then he lauches it at you hitting you with very decent speed, crushing you and spinning you around, sending you backwards until you hit something.

(Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Technique
    Type: Attack
    Description: After doing the needed hand seals Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird, extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsK4xD_rcpk basically

You shouldn't underestimate me, that could be deadly for you

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

genjutsu ~_~

-------------------------------

Caught in the genjutu (unknown to me) Gin sees you running to attacking him(not knowning its a genjutsu) with his peripheral vision, he continues with his mist concealing his location. Gin then steps back and creates a clone from the water in his original place. Afterwards he merges with the water unknown to you. This all would happen while your underground.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

As you said yourself, if there was a mist you would widen the range of your kunais, you would hit my clone as the explosion occurred, then you'd hear a splash. (my clone dispersing into water), but you would think that it was my body hitting the water. The wave then falls to the ground creating a water source. I will then move to the edge of the water and rise up back in my regular form. Knowing where explosions and kunai came from i can face your direction and due to me having spent some time in kiri i'm use to these conditions. You would be walking to what you persume is my injured corpse or just standing where you were, it doesn't matter . Immediately after rising up, Gin makes several handseals and manipulates the water source and creates a vortex of water in front of him from it. Then he lauches it at you hitting you with very decent speed, crushing you and spinning you around, sending you backwards until you hit something.

(Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Technique
    Type: Attack
    Description: After doing the needed hand seals Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird, extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsK4xD_rcpk basically

You shouldn't underestimate me, that could be deadly for you

Misake allows himself to be elevated as the water begins to slowly surge outwards, covering the hole terrain in a small oceans worth of water. Applying chakra to his feet so as to stand atop of the water. Although he heard the explosion of his Kunai, he heard no cries of pain and thus remains vigilant.

Then, he begins to hear the rush of water, eventually a torrent of raging water comes into view. Misake not wanting to give away his actual location simply hardens his body and creates a thin armour of earth. He'd be struck by the water technique and carried downwards into the water, however his armour would nullify practically all of the damage and thus he'd be more or less fine. Slightly disorientated from being spun around and forced into the water, but physically unhurt. Of course you'd have absolutely no idea that your technique hit, and you'd be back to square one trying to figure out his location. However by analysing the trajectory of your water technique, Misake instantly gains knowledge of the direction of your location.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

He then releases his armour, before finally swimming in the direction that the water blast came from. Making sure to swim as silently as possible while occasionally rising for air, in a incredibly silent manner. He soon stumbles upon your location, seeing a shadow which is undoubtedly yours. Upon finding you he makes four shadow clones and then places you under a genjutsu where multiple Misake's rise from the water around you, a hulking army comprised of thousands of Misake's. Of course the original Misake along with his clones rise in unison. Thus he'd be blended in with the illusionary fakes. All of the clones begin to converge in on you, as do Misake and his clones. Misake and his clones surround you in a pentagon like manner, and as the fake and the original Misake close in on you, they all throw an abundance of explosive tagged kunai. The majority of course would be illusionary, however some would be real. Discerning between who threw the real and the fake ones would be almost impossible as the real ones all come from different directions. Thus you'd be in quite the dilemma.

( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Misake allows himself to be elevated as the water begins to slowly surge outwards, covering the hole terrain in a small oceans worth of water. Applying chakra to his feet so as to stand atop of the water. Although he heard the explosion of his Kunai, he heard no cries of pain and thus remains vigilant.

Then, he begins to hear the rush of water, eventually a torrent of raging water comes into view. Misake not wanting to give away his actual location simply hardens his body and creates a thin armour of earth. He'd be struck by the water technique and carried downwards into the water, however his armour would nullify practically all of the damage and thus he'd be more or less fine. Slightly disorientated from being spun around and forced into the water, but physically unhurt. Of course you'd have absolutely no idea that your technique hit, and you'd be back to square one trying to figure out his location. However by analysing the trajectory of your water technique, Misake instantly gains knowledge of the direction of your location.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

He then releases his armour, before finally swimming in the direction that the water blast came from. Making sure to swim as silently as possible while occasionally rising for air, in a incredibly silent manner. He soon stumbles upon your location, seeing a shadow which is undoubtedly yours. Upon finding you he makes four shadow clones and then places you under a genjutsu where multiple Misake's rise from the water around you, a hulking army comprised of thousands of Misake's. Of course the original Misake along with his clones rise in unison. Thus he'd be blended in with the illusionary fakes. All of the clones begin to converge in on you, as do Misake and his clones. Misake and his clones surround you in a pentagon like manner, and as the fake and the original Misake close in on you, they all throw an abundance of explosive tagged kunai. The majority of course would be illusionary, however some would be real. Discerning between who threw the real and the fake ones would be almost impossible as the real ones all come from different directions. Thus you'd be in quite the dilemma.

( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.
    Gin releaes his attack and wonders whats going on after it, and he knows the general area of where his opponent was. The mist now has served no more purpose so Gin just gets rid of it. As the mist is now hindering him of seeing his oppoonent.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

After Gin clears the mist, he sees you swimming.......

<_< -_-

that's awkward, you know my dear opponent you are a ninja, there is no need to swim. Well you can swim all you like in the after life.

Gin still in awe of seeing a shinobi swim in battle, then manipulates the water source and create a wall of a thousand sharks that rain down on makise as he swims, connecting with him.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

then Gin makes several handseals and causes it to rain, this time to make to know exact location of his opponent's body.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Gin releaes his attack and wonders whats going on after it, and he knows the general area of where his opponent was. The mist now has served no more purpose so Gin just gets rid of it. As the mist is now hindering him of seeing his oppoonent.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

After Gin clears the mist, he sees you swimming.......

<_< -_-

that's awkward, you know my dear opponent you are a ninja, there is no need to swim. Well you can swim all you like in the after life.

Gin still in awe of seeing a shinobi swim in battle, then manipulates the water source and create a wall of a thousand sharks that rain down on makise as he swims, connecting with him.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

then Gin makes several handseals and causes it to rain, this time to make to know exact location of his opponent's body.

After having created his four clones, Mikase looks upwards to see a large wall of water sharks being directed downwards towards him. As such Mikase and one of his clones quickly begin to swim backwards and downwards, until they're roughly 5 meters away from the three clones that remain in their position. The three clone all face inwards towards each-other and hold their hands out in the center of their triangle like formation. All of the clones create Fuuton Wind Rasengans and combine them with Suiton Destruction Torrents, creating a wind orientated vortex filled with dense mist and water vapor, all three of the Typhoon Water Vortexes combine upon creation and are aimed upwards towards the wall of sharks. However due to the intense raging rotations of the colossal Typhoon Water Vortex, it would cause the water to swirl at an immensely fast paced, creating something akin to a underwater waterspout. Thus the underwater waterspout would drag your sharks in towards the rapidly rising Typhoon Water Vortex, the sharks would be completely annihilated by the superior technique, while the waterspout would create a whirlpool like effect on the waters surface, causing you to be dragged underwater towards the still ascending Typhoon Water Vortex resulting in your demise. The ascending Typhoon Water Vortex would impact with you as you descend, slamming into you and dragging you to it's core where you'd be ravaged by wind and water blades. You'd then be carried out of the water by the ascending Typhoon Water Vortex, dragging high into the sky where it'd eventually spit your bedraggled corpse out.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex x3
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Since Typhoon Water Vortex is stronger, larger and is a ranged attack, it should be capable of the same feat, or maybe even a stronger version.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

After having created his four clones, Mikase looks upwards to see a large wall of water sharks being directed downwards towards him. As such Mikase and one of his clones quickly begin to swim backwards and downwards, until they're roughly 5 meters away from the three clones that remain in their position. The three clone all face inwards towards each-other and hold their hands out in the center of their triangle like formation. All of the clones create Fuuton Wind Rasengans and combine them with Suiton Destruction Torrents, creating a wind orientated vortex filled with dense mist and water vapor, all three of the Typhoon Water Vortexes combine upon creation and are aimed upwards towards the wall of sharks. However due to the intense raging rotations of the colossal Typhoon Water Vortex, it would cause the water to swirl at an immensely fast paced, creating something akin to a underwater waterspout. Thus the underwater waterspout would drag your sharks in towards the rapidly rising Typhoon Water Vortex, the sharks would be completely annihilated by the superior technique, while the waterspout would create a whirlpool like effect on the waters surface, causing you to be dragged underwater towards the still ascending Typhoon Water Vortex resulting in your demise. The ascending Typhoon Water Vortex would impact with you as you descend, slamming into you and dragging you to it's core where you'd be ravaged by wind and water blades. You'd then be carried out of the water by the ascending Typhoon Water Vortex, dragging high into the sky where it'd eventually spit your bedraggled corpse out.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex x3
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Since Typhoon Water Vortex is stronger, larger and is a ranged attack, it should be capable of the same feat, or maybe even a stronger version.
    As the water begins to spin, gin knows this can be bad, so he jumps into the air, he then forms a few hand signs and summons Phaze to the battlefield to keep him in the air. Once he does that he he sees whats taking place in the water.

My oh My, if i was still down there, i'd be dead

Afterward Gin gets an idea in his head, he makes down 5 tornado and onto the water forming a line (wall), and Phaze makes 5 of her own to create ten tornados forming a line (wall) by flapping her wind and aiming for the water, they are evenly separated out, the tornados hit the water and create giant typhoons that suck up all the water taking you along with it.

Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
    Rank- S
    Range-Short
    Chakra Cost-40
    Chakra Damage-80
    Description- The user cuts his palm till blood drips. Once that, he then does 5 hand seals and slams his/her hands on the ground.. Phaze (My summon) Will Appears in mid air (short range) above the user circling him/her. Phaze Speaclizes in S rank Fire . And can fly at high speeds (= to Sasuke's Hawk).Phaze Beak is Incredibly Strong. This summon is the same size as Sauske Hawk. so easy rideable. This summon can also talkk, so just incase a situation happen.

-Only Taught By General
    -Only can stay on turn for 4 Turns
    -User Cant Use No Fire Jutsus while bird is in play
    -Dosent need to use handseals as he specializes in fire
    -All phaze moves count as 1 move for the user.
    -Can only be summoned once

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Alright, I'm submitting this for grading. I can see a couple of mistakes myself, and there's several things I'm dubious about. However hopefully it's just minor, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you pass, I had a good time. ^.^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

-Test Passed-

Minor mistakes here and there, nothing major really, no wrong usage of wind and water with a moderate overall RP knowledge, i kind of disagree on your usage of the Thousand Feeding Sharks out of the Exploding Water Colliding Wave technique after you've blown half of it in that water vortex, but it makes a really big water source, so some of the sharks will be formed while others wouldn't, be sure you use a really big water source to generate a technique like that in the future.

And note to Scaze, hell of a job on the test man, *salutes*