Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kahlan Amnell | The Mother Confessor

""We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.""

Basic Information

Name: Kahlan Amnell
    Nickname: The Mother Confessor
    Clan: Yamanaka Clan (山中一族, Yamanaka Ichizoku)

Looks

Kahlan is a very beautiful, tall woman with intelligent blue eyes. She wears her dark brown hair longer than any other woman in the Midlands, as she held the highest rank of all. Being the Mother Confessor, she was usually dressed in her white Mother Confessor's dress, though she was not adverse to wearing traveling clothes. In the books she wears pants and a tunic when traveling, while in the television series she wears a green or black dress.

Kahlan carries a knife given to her by Chase. She wears a necklace with a pendant of black stone given to her by Shota that makes it impossible for her to have children. She also wears the Agiel of Denna pendant around her neck, a sign of her simultaneous respect and hatred for the Mord-Sith who guide her love interest and yet tortured him and took away his innocence.

Personality

Despite having grown up in the beautiful Confessors' Palace, Kahlan is far from arrogant. She longs for peace across the Old and New Worlds and for the freedom and prosperity of all her people. Kahlan is capable of being ruthless to those who commit treason or who ally with the darkness, and is ruled by cold, unrelenting justice and duty. Kahlan is adept at hiding her emotions behind the face of a Confessor. As a Confessor, Kahlan values and respects truth immensely; as Zedd once said, "you know, dear one, you might make a good Seeker yourself."

Confessors have no friends, bar other Confessors, and all her life Kahlan has longed to have a friend who lovs her for herself, and also for the possibility of being a woman and living the life of family and children. Kahlan's lifetime wish may become a reality if she can decide to let go of any presumptions about herself. Kahlan has made many friends with time and patience and no longer felt the loneliness of being born a Confessor.

__

Village Information

Village of Birth: Konohagakure

Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Ninja Rank/Chakra Information
    _

"The answer you want is within yourself. You must seek it."

Ninja Rank | Jounin

Specialty

| Chakra Control | Yamanaka Clan Techniques - Need Training |

Elements

| | | |

| Earth: Would like to learn first | Water: Would like to learn | Fire: Would like to learn |

| Ninjutsu: E-Rank (Basic) |

Background Information
    "It is only by action in the present that we can change what otherwise will come to pass."

From Nothing to Something | Tale of the Blossom Leaf

Kahlan's mother, the Mother Confessor at the time, chose Wyborn Amnell Yamanaka of Konoha as her mate, to ensure, as was the Confessors' tradition, that her daughters would have a strong father. Their first and only daughter was Kahlan. Before she gave birth to Kahlan, her mother met a powerful kunoichi named Adie, who gave her a necklace to help protect Kahlan while she was in the womb. Adie was loyal to the Confessors and an ally of Kahlan throughout the Second Great Ninja War.

Kahlan grew up at the Confessors' Temple within Konoha. Like all Confessors, Kahlan was given an exceptional education as a child. Her father, as a Respected Elder and a warrior, taught Kahlan about diplomacy, war, leadership, economy, history, languages, geography, and many other matters needed to become a well-rounded kunoichi. He also taught her how to fight with a sword, a bow, and a knife. Kahlan also studied with other members of her family, in order to learn about the principles, usage, and history of ninjutsu.

Kahlan's mother taught her about her powers (no such power exists in this bio; she doesn't have any abilities), and about the mission and duties of a Confessor. Kahlan was taught that the sole purpose of her existence was her duty to truth and justice and her duty to protecting the narutoverse. She was told throughout her childhood that she could never have love, and that duty would take its place in her life.

Once she reached the appropriate age, Kahlan began presiding over trials and taking Confessions all over Konoha. Most of her teenage years were spent in dungeons and jails, Confessing the accused in the name of justice.

However, when Kahlan was still reasonably young, her mother died from a terrible sickness, and her father died from grief shortly thereafter. Dennee's mother, another Confessor who was close to Kahlan's mother, "adopted" Kahlan; thus Kahlan and Dennee became something like sisters.

Dennee was frail, her powers were relatively weak, and her heart was soft; she found Confessions unbearable. Although she herself found them haunting, Kahlan often took Confessions in Dennee's place.

The Confessors ability (Yamanaka Abilities) was exceptionally strong in Kahlan. This, along with her great strength and wisdom, resulted in Kahlan becoming the youngest Mother Confessor in history. However, shortly before and during her reign, A Dark Ninja named Darken Rahl set his sights on conquering and enslaving Konoha, and soon dissolved the boundary that separated the villages from his land. The People's Peace Force began to invade the Konoha in Rahl's name, citing motives of peace. The resulting conflict was known as the Second Konoha War War. Kahlan led her allies in a fierce fight against Rahl. They won and peace was restored to Konoha and Kahlan resumed her life until she decided that she would travel to Suna in hopes of finding out more of her family.

Other Information

Chakra Control: Kahlan discovered that she had an excellent control over her chakra, and as such she had an innate ability to use techniques to their maximum efficiency without wasting any chakra. Zedd has pointed out that her ability to gather chakra from every part of the body and then using it with great timing made her superior to her team-mates in that respect. While this particular ability was never put to great use in the beginning, her chakra control became a focal point of her fighting style.

Intelligence: Kahlan's original defining characteristic was her intelligence, as seen with her consistently high test scores while in the Academy. Kahlan has a keen talent for observation and analyzing, which she uses to overcome most forms of deception. However, Kahlan's focus on her studies in the Academy greatly affected her physical performance. Her poor combat skills and stamina prevented her from being helpful during the earlier battles in the series.

Later on, along with her other attributes, Kahlan's exceptional intelligence and keen observation skills also improved during her training with her father, who taught her to read and decipher the attack patterns of her enemies and act accordingly. As a result, she could now read complex patterns in her opponent's attacks, even opponents that could be considered as strong as Sasori, a feat which even surprised an experienced war veteran like Zedd.

Order of Confessors: The land that Kahlan had fled to considered her Yamanaka abilities as Confession. Using her abilities, Kahlan could deduce if the target was lying or not by transferring her mind to other opponents. People feared the Yamanaka's of the Midlands and instead cooperated in instituting them as Confessors (Judges). They presided over disputes and cast judgement which was highly respected.

Will of Sand: Kahlan has a really strong willpower, and carries the will of sand inside from her very proud village of Sunagakure. Having such strong will means that in a fight, small injuries are not enough to stop her. Her will to live for, and protect the village is a very great deal.

Standard Arsenal: Kahlan carries with her sevaral small pouches which contain kunais, shurikens, makibishi spikes, smoke bombs, flash bombs, exploding tags, and even small exploding pellets. She also carries with her twin daggers at her sides and one hidden inside her boots. On her back she carries a Gunbai, a rather large war fan much like Uchiha Madara had worn.

Battles

Won: None
    Lost: None

Last edited by Tsunade no Sama; 11-18-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Changed to Yamanaka. :)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at heart with Nimmy!
    <3

Re: Sakura | The Cherry Blossom - First Bio

Not bad :y
    Good luck with all the Sakura haters though

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by YoItsJo View Post
    You know, it's because of her growth up til now that I've come to actually like Sakura. You call her useless; why? Can you tell me some good reasons, aside from her lack of screentime or the fact that she hasn't surpassed Tsunade yet? Not trying to step on anyone's toes, as I'm really not that fond of Sakura, but really: are you forgetting she hasn't had the same level of motivation as Naruto and Sasuke?

Naruto has gotten stronger to not only have people acknowledge him, as was his original goal, but also to save Sasuke, as well as the rest of his friends, fulfill promises he's made to his loved ones and ultimately to uphold peace/try to create peace. Sasuke, meanwhile, had something driving him to become strong and cunning from a very young age. He was led to believe it best to kill his brother, and so he trained constantly in order to grow stronger so he could one day take down his brother and avenge his family. He even chose to betray the people he cared about, break his bonds with them supposedly, in order to obtain power. And he did.

After the truth about Itachi was revealed, Sasuke got a new drive: anger. Pure hatred that, at one point, had driven him absolutely mad. He became evil, truly evil, but he had also become even stronger because of his desire to crush the Leaf. Even if he didn't gain strength for the right reasons, that doesn't matter.

You hear people say Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya and Sasuke has surpassed Orochimaru a lot; you don't hear them say the same thing about Sakura because she hasn't yet. She hasn't had the drive behind her, pushing her to. The reason to work so hard. But the fact that Kishimoto threw that in, especially so early on, means that there's a very good chance it will end up happening. So please, be patient and wait before you go bashing a character. The manga isn't even finished yet.
    This, best quote ever. You did a pretty awesome thread. Sakura FTW!!!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

She had my respect until she lied to Naruto. Nice bio though man!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    This, best quote ever. You did a pretty awesome thread. Sakura FTW!!!

I like sakura but this is a starter to get to Tsunade. I wanted to make another bio but I didn't meet the requirements. I have never done Sakura before so this is a first for me. I will keep it if she makes me happy. :lmao:

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Your avatar is still awesome >_> The biography too <_<

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled

Nice job zain malik

I dont know why people hate sakura, shes better at medical jutsu than any other medical ninja and shes being a big help curing everyone that got injured in the war

Though the only reason i hate sakura is because she lied to naruto that she loved him. I mean naruto is doing everything to keep sakura happy, but still doesnt like him. Naruto reallt likes sakura

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    Nice job zain malik

I dont know why people hate sakura, shes better at medical jutsu than any other medical ninja and shes being a big help curing everyone that got injured in the war

Though the only reason i hate sakura is because she lied to naruto that she loved him. I mean naruto is doing everything to keep sakura happy, but still doesnt like him. Naruto reallt likes sakura
    Yeah, I don't particularly like Sakura much because she lied to Naruto like that. I mean she was playing with his emotions. Naruto has been through alot already and to add that to his list of things he will never have is insult to injury. Her character is that of human weakness and how we make the stupidest mistakes but despite that we are able to realize our error and hopefully make the right choice. It took Naruto courage to tell Sakura that he knew she was lying. I know somewhere inside he wish he would have gone along with it. But Naruto knows well where forcing people to do something they don't want to do will lead.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Awesome bio, hoping that you've made it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Awesome bio, hoping that you've made it.
    If you read my other thread, I did make this bio by myself. I just looked at some of the templates and went from there.

I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪

Why you have no colourful pictures 3:

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Amazing layout, Cho. ^_^ Good luck on getting it approved swiftly.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    Not bad :y
    Good luck with all the Sakura haters though
    #Haters gonna hate.

OT: I love it Awesome Bio:D

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Why you have no colourful pictures 3:
    Because this is my first bio. I need something fast. If it gets approved I can always ask Method to remake it for me. He is a god when it comes to bios. :3

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Quote Originally Posted by Cho View Post
    Because this is my first bio. I need something fast. If it gets approved I can always ask Method to remake it for me. He is a god when it comes to bios. :3
    Hrmmm.... Looks at bio, only been here a week or a bit more and knows a guy that hardly posts anywhere......

Nice bio