Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Those were Leaf Shinobi Obito killed

We've seen it before, that Konoha plays dirty when it comes to traitors and spies. Remember Yamato disguising as Sasori?

Rin ran from the village, was meant to be collected by Mist Anbu, but the Anbu were assassinated by Konoha, and Konoha Anbu were wearing the deceased Mist anbu's masks. Just imagine this scene, she thinks she is finally safe, and happily runs towards her home villages Anbu, and one of them takes off his mask. And it is Kakashi. He walks up to her, used Raikiri or Chidori, I'm pretty sure it was still Chidori here, but anyhow, uses it, looks her in the eye, says he knows she has been spying, and tells her he loves her. Then he kills her. This is why he is crying as he does it.

--Enter Obito--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now I'm basing this all off of a few assumptions, and a fact, but bear with me...

Assumption #1 - Rin was fleeing Konoha with valuable information back to her home village of the mist

Assumption #2 - Rin was a sleeper spy set by the mist

Assumption #3 - Konoha knew that Mist anbu would be waiting to secure her in her flight from the village, so they sent a team of Anbu to kill the Mist Anbu ( thats why it looked like a battle was going on) who were going to collect her, and then put the mist masks on, and waited for her.

The Anbu in this scene (Middle to the right where they state "they still got us" or something along those lines) are ones which were not killed when Konoha assassinated the team to secure her, ones in top image are the disguised Konoha Anbu

Assumption #4 - Kakashi was already in the Anbu, thats why he was there, and he wanted to end Rin's espionage face to face, because he loved her, and wanted to be the one to end it. Thats why he was crying.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fact - Obito starts screaming his "Woooooaaaaahhhh" after smashing an Anbu mask and seeing..a Konoha Headband here. Notice how he holds the anbu's head still, and then that look of "OH SHIT" comes on his face when he recognizes the Konoha headband. Then he starts going crazyier than before.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleep

Re: Those were Leaf Shinobi Obito killed

If Leaf killed all the Mist ANBU, why did one fodder say "shit he got us!"

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmutter View Post
    We've seen it before, that Konoha plays dirty when it comes to traitors and spies. Remember Yamato disguising as Sasori?

Rin ran from the village, was meant to be collected by Mist Anbu, but the Anbu were assassinated by Konoha, and Konoha Anbu were wearing the deceased Mist anbu's masks. Just imagine this scene, she thinks she is finally safe, and happily runs towards her home villages Anbu, and one of them takes off his mask. And it is Kakashi. He walks up to her, used Raikiri or Chidori, I'm pretty sure it was still Chidori here, but anyhow, uses it, looks her in the eye, says he knows she has been spying, and tells her he loves her. Then he kills her. This is why he is crying as he does it.

--Enter Obito--

Now I'm basing this all off of a few assumptions, and a fact, but bear with me...

Assumption #1 - Rin was fleeing Konoha with valuable information back to her home village of the mist

Assumption #2 - Rin was a sleeper spy set by the mist

Assumption #3 - Konoha knew that Mist anbu would be waiting to secure her in her flight from the village, so they sent a team of Anbu to kill the Mist Anbu ( thats why it looked like a battle was going on) who were going to collect her, and then put the mist masks on, and waited for her.

The Anbu in this scene (Middle to the right where they state "they still got us" or something along those lines) are ones which were not killed when Konoha assassinated the team to secure her, ones in top image are the disguised Konoha Anbu

Assumption #4 - Kakashi was already in the Anbu, thats why he was there, and he wanted to end Rin's espionage face to face, because he loved her, and wanted to be the one to end it. Thats why he was crying.
    Fact - Obito starts screaming his "Woooooaaaaahhhh" after smashing an Anbu mask and seeing..a Konoha Headband here. Notice how he holds the anbu's head still, and then that look of "OH SHIT" comes on his face when he recognizes the Konoha headband. Then he starts going crazyier than before.

This is a really good theory. I never really thought of it but these are some assuptions.

Disciple of the Fiery Leaf Shinoberic's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geaux Tigers!

I'd go more with those "Leaf" ninjas defecting with Rin to the Hidden Mist and Kakashi following them to stop them...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know that would be way to much thinking to do

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's Anbu...their job is to overthink things, haha

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

Noo.... they clearly have mist masks

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Leaf Anbu vs Mist Anbu... the ultimate battle of fodders!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    If Leaf killed all the Mist ANBU, why did one fodder say "shit he got us!"
    Read the whole OP, thanks man!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like this theory. Also, when the shinobi says 'Don't underestimate the village of the bloody mist', he could be a Konoha Shinobi shouting to his comrades to not underestimate Obito, because they clearly see him as reinforcements for the enemy

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    Noo.... they clearly have mist masks
    Read the whole OP before stating stupid things like that. Might want to look at...assumption #3

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

At no point in time did kishi reveal them to be wearing leaf headbands you can feel free to thin what you want but it is highly highly unlikely that they are leaf nin and rin is a sleeper agent its actually down right silly i would opt for the more reasonable option she gathered crucial info on her mission and they need to retrieve the body to secure the leak.I would also like to point out how i said earlier in the week that kakashi did not see obito and i was correct i also said kakashi had to of passed out so he cannot see what happens wen swirly zetsu goes at it and once again i was correct (:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    At no point in time did kishi reveal them to be wearing leaf headbands you can feel free to thin what you want but it is highly highly unlikely that they are leaf nin and rin is a sleeper agent its actually down right silly i would opt for the more reasonable option she gathered crucial info on her mission and they need to retrieve the body to secure the leak.I would also like to point out how i said earlier in the week that kakashi did not see obito and i was correct i also said kakashi had to of passed out so he cannot see what happens wen swirly zetsu goes at it and once again i was correct (:
    You realize this is a theory based off of Assumptions right? I never once said that it definately was a leaf. The only thing I stated as a fact was that he started screaming "WOOOOAAAAAH" and going batshit insane after breaking the mask, looking closely at the shinobi's face, and from the looks of it, ripping his head off.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whatever the case, that first ninja Obito takes out clearly doesnt have a mist headband! Looks more like the tip of the Leaf symbol of what little we were shown.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    but its clearly not a Mist Headband

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

well if anbu were involved, that minato was involved which my theory is correct

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't get why people comment who don't even bother to read when their question gets answered in the OP...