NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!

Bleach anime

I'm thinking to start watching Bleach the anime. One thing that I want to know is, is it still canceled?

Status
    Feb 2012
    The guy on the roof....with a sniper on my hand saying:Hi
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?

Re: Bleach anime

yup mut watch it

NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!

Ok thanks

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

F*ck yeah, watch it and have a blast!:D Sadly, it's still cancelled..

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The anime was canceled, but the manga still lives on

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Last arc to be made is the fullbring arc. They have not made the Quincy arc yet look for it beginning of next year.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is not cancelled, it is on hiatus.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    It is not cancelled, it is on hiatus.
    there is no statement from pierrot regarding that HIATUS nor do they mention something like that

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been quite inactive...

It's worth a watch yeah, definitely one of the best watches I've had, but the fillers are annoying as hell. The Character development is one of the best I've seen in any Anime. And as far as I know it was cancelled, but I reckon there might be another series or something like when Naruto turned into Shippuden ;D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    there is no statement from pierrot regarding that HIATUS nor do they mention something like that
    lol :sy: There does NOT need to be an official statement, is it not obvious? Bleach is in it's final arc, the anime catches up way too fast and fillers are not worth making every 15-20 episodes. Bleach will be back, thus it is on hiatus. Use your brain once in awhile.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

lol :sy: There does NOT need to be an official statement, is it not obvious? Bleach is in it's final arc, the anime catches up way too fast and fillers are not worth making every 15-20 episodes. Bleach will be back, thus it is on hiatus. Use your brain once in awhile.
    its not the 1st time that bleach manga catches up with the anime, in their glorious days they used filler to fill the gap, but why they don't do it now ? simple, they don't have enough money to do that, because they will only get minus if they keep airing bleach anime with no income and destroy the business in the long run,

and also official statement from the anime studio/manga magazine is a must because that's how it goes, like gintama for example,
    the series stop airing in April 2010 but soon after that the anime studio announce that the series will be back in spring 2011, and recently when the anime stop in spring 2012 not long after that shounen jump declare that the series will be back this October......

since there is no official announcement from the anime studio/manga magazine i consider bleach anime is cancelled because it don't have any value anymore............. until pierrot says otherwise

the only one who make that hiatus rumor is nothing more than FANS who don't know how things work

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    its not the 1st time that bleach manga catches up with the anime, in their glorious days they used filler to fill the gap, but why they don't do it now ? simple, they don't have enough money to do that, because they will only get minus if they keep airing bleach anime with no income and destroy the business in the long run,
    Exactly why they shouldn't do fillers, they're all shit. Why do you only look at something in one way? Maybe they've realized that fillers are shit and also the fact that this is the final arc, ALSO bleach anime catches up with the manga faster then any other anime out there.

and also official statement from the anime studio/manga magazine is a must because that's how it goes, like gintama for example,
    the series stop airing in April 2010 but soon after that the anime studio announce that the series will be back in spring 2011, and recently when the anime stop in spring 2012 not long after that shounen jump declare that the series will be back this October......
    lol official statement means jack shit. If it's first said as cancelled, and then it returns it overall means hiatus.

since there is no official announcement from the anime studio/manga magazine i consider bleach anime is cancelled because it don't have any value anymore............. until pierrot says otherwise
    You can consider whatever your stupidity tells you. Bleach regained past manga sales with this final arc, the anime will 100% return. It is therefore on hiatus, that is all.

the only one who make that hiatus rumor is nothing more than FANS who don't know how things work
    Fans like yourself? Can't define hiatus and cancelled? I thought I told you to use your brain.

Btw of course they would say "cancelled", they won't air Bleach till this final arc is done.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am awesome deal with it!

funny thing is with you all around here you all say you have watched read bleach manga and a lot are saying oh its sales died off and became unpopular but let me ask you this how many of you have ever payed for a bleach volume or bleach anime episode?

why do shows and manga die off half the time because everyone just rips them and never support the creators by at least buying a volume or episode now and then.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Exactly why they shouldn't do fillers, they're all shit. Why do you only look at something in one way? Maybe they've realized that fillers are shit and also the fact that this is the final arc, ALSO bleach anime catches up with the manga faster then any other anime out there.
    not really am actually trying to be objective over here while you wank on your delusional hiatus dream,
    so it took them over 200 filler episode to realize that it sucks ?, then the one who handled bleach anime is a bunch of amateurs then yes ?

lol official statement means jack shit. If it's first said as cancelled, and then it returns it overall means hiatus.
    i've never seen a series which is cancelled then come back again without any confirmation from the publisher especially jump series, lets take Hunter x Hunter as example, it said that the series is on hiatus then come back in a few years,
    last time i checked both HXH and Bleach is shounen jump flagship so if there something happen to the series then the publisher will tell us what happen to the series, but as we know there is no conformation for bleach yeah NOTHING

You can consider whatever your stupidity tells you. Bleach regained past manga sales with this final arc, the anime will 100% return. It is therefore on hiatus, that is all.
    not really, bleach sales is gradually decreasing again after that.
    BOLD:and where is your source for that claim ?

Fans like yourself? Can't define hiatus and cancelled? I thought I told you to use your brain.

Btw of course they would say "cancelled", they won't air Bleach till this final arc is done.
    and where is this source for the hiatus claim ?