Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why the Rin spy idea is whack

I know that not much is known about Rin and people probably want Rin to be more of a complex character than what she is. However, there are several reasons in Kakashi gaiden and the rest of the series to show why this theory wouldn't make any sense. One of the biggest gripes I have about this theory is that if this is the case why would Obito care. If Obito finds out that Rin is a spy why would he care that Kakashi killed her? Obito may have developed feelings for her, but ultimately his motto was 'those who abandon their comrades are worse then scum' and if Rin is a spy then she isn't a comrade at all.

If Obito didn't know that Rin was a spy why would he say to Kakashi 'you let Rin die' instead of you killed her? Also, if Kakashi consciously killed Rin why would he say to Obito 'do you blame me?' Why would Kakashi accept blame for doing what is right in the ninja world? Kakashi also mourns Obito and Rin several times throughout the series regretting that he couldn't protect those closest to him.

Thus, I hope that Rins death is a result of Madara's plans and he orchestrated it somehow. If Rin is a spy or Kakashi consciously killed Rin it wouldn't make any sense with past occurrences. If this is the case I would be done with the manga.

Last edited by Sentinelsgalore; 10-08-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why the Rin spy idea is whack

Wait till tomorrow ( if we're lucky ) !!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    I know that not much is known about Rin and people probably want Rin to be more of a complex character than what she is. However, there are several reasons in Kakashi gaiden and the rest of the series to show why this theory wouldn't make any sense. One of the biggest gripes I have about this theory is that if this is the case why would Obito care. If Obito finds out that Rin is a spy why would he care that Kakashi killed her? Obito may have developed feelings for her, but ultimately his motto was 'those who abandon their comrades are worse then scum' and if Rin is a spy then she isn't a comrade at all.

If Obito didn't know that Rin was a spy why would he say to Kakashi 'you let Rin die' instead of you killed her? Also, if Kakashi consciously killed Rin why would he say to Obito 'do you blame me?' Why would Kakashi accept blame for doing what is right in the ninja world? Kakashi also mourns Obito and Rin several times throughout the series regretting that he couldn't protect those closest to him.

Thus, I hope that Rins death is a result of Madara's plans and he orchestrated it somehow. If Rin is a spy or Kakashi consciously killed Rin it wouldn't make any sense with past occurrences. If this is the case I would be done with the manga.
    I agree totally with your main point. I can't understand why people buy into this theory given everything that happened already. It's just way to convenient for me that after Obito tells Zetsu all about Rin and Kakashi that they just happen to show up in the area and they are in danger.

Kishi is really going to have to come up with something great to justify Rin is a spy or Kakashi actually killing her. Thank goodness we won't have to wait much longer. However it ends up I'll still keep reading even if I'm not totally happy with the outcome.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

well heres a twist, obito loved rin, he wouldent care if she sold kakashi out, you honestly think obito could kill rin? if she betrayed the leaf think of that.

next the reason kakashi tells obito does he blame him? is beccause he killed her to save her obito probly figured that out but didnt blame kakashi

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    */_\*

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Wait till tomorrow ( if we're lucky ) !!
    I hope so!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    well heres a twist, obito loved rin, he wouldent care if she sold kakashi out, you honestly think obito could kill rin? if she betrayed the leaf think of that.

next the reason kakashi tells obito does he blame him? is beccause he killed her to save her obito probly figured that out but didnt blame kakashi
    I thought Obito was a proud Uchiha clan member who cared about Kakashi as well. I remember him saying that it was unfortunate he had to die just as he was beginning to form a friendship with Kakashi. If Rin was a spy, the Rin he loved would be fake. Also, if you think Kakashi killed Rin to prevent information being leaked to the enemy just as Kisame did then he is taking a step back as a character. I remember Kakashi going back to save Rin during Kakashi gaiden instead of completing the mission because 'those who abandon their comrades are worse then scum'. Thus, I don't buy into anything you said.

Last edited by Sentinelsgalore; 10-08-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To me its simple.... Rin was buried into Konoha, which means she is consdired a respectable Konoha shinobi who gave her life for the satefy of the village.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post

You bring up a very good argument, one without holes in it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    You bring up a very good argument, one without holes in it.
    thanks.