Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

[Rain test]- Rairen

Hola :3~
    I'll be conducting your rain test rairen.

• Rei's R&R
    • You may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
    • I will be using all 5 elements
    • Terrain; We'll say a barren wasteland with no water source - There are a lot of clouds rolling through, and it's pretty humid.
    • We'll begin in mid range.
    • Breaking any of the above rules will result in failure of the test.

Spam will not be tolerated.

I'll be using an orochimaru Biography for this test against you.

Post bio and i will begin.

Last edited by Aízen; 10-04-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Re: [Rain test]- Rairen

Hola Señor! Thanks for doing this. ^^

For the record you missed 2 dots on my name ~_~
    Allowed by The Pervy Sage to use my bio's water speciality of perform Water techniques with 1 handseal if its required.

Izaya Orihara

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

I start off by running towards you at full speeds. As i run towards you i preform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand-seals biting my tumb and wiping it across the summoning tattoo on my left arm , preforming the summoning technique summoning a giant snake. Were engulfed in smoke and the snake's tail quickly emerges from the clouds and wrap's around your body and restricts your movements. Me, being on the top of the snake head watches everything your doing once the smoke clears.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.
    Kyodaija
    Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

I then immediately without hesitation proceed to summon several replicas of the Sword of Kusanagi which attacks you from every direction.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Happōha) - Grass Cutting Sword: Blades from Eight Directions
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Orochimaru summons several replicas of his Sword of Kusanagi which attacks the enemy from every direction.

Everything i just did is :26

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    I start off by running towards you at full speeds. As i run towards you i preform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand-seals biting my tumb and wiping it across the summoning tattoo on my left arm , preforming the summoning technique summoning a giant snake. Were engulfed in smoke and the snake's tail quickly emerges from the clouds and wrap's around your body and restricts your movements. Me, being on the top of the snake head watches everything your doing once the smoke clears.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

I then immediately without hesitation proceed to summon several replicas of the Sword of Kusanagi which attacks you from every direction.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Happōha) - Grass Cutting Sword: Blades from Eight Directions
    Description: Orochimaru summons several replicas of his Sword of Kusanagi which attacks the enemy from every direction.

Everything i just did is :26
    *As i see you running towards me i take an offensive possition and when you suddenly create white smoke not wanting to be blocked from my vision i perform 3 handseals and release a tornado infront of me and jump backwards, the tornado drags inwards the snake that came out of the smoke along with you, and makes it disperse aswell as blowing away the smoke clrearing my vision, as your struggling with the tornado i then perform 1 handseal and release a water vortex wich blows you backwards with inmense strength as the tornado aggresively lets go of you.*

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Rairen.. View Post
    *As i see you running towards me i take an offensive possition and when you suddenly create white smoke not wanting to be blocked from my vision i perform 3 handseals and release a tornado infront of me and jump backwards, the tornado drags inwards the snake that came out of the smoke along with you, and makes it disperse aswell as blowing away the smoke clrearing my vision, as your struggling with the tornado i then perform 1 handseal and release a water vortex wich blows you backwards with inmense strength as the tornado aggresively lets go of you.*

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required
    Ahh yes, this is why i hate fighting you, you keep interrupting me which is annoying as hell -_-
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    As the wind is manifested and blows the clouds around me, i open my mouth while bringing my head dowb, releasing the blade of kusangi from my mouth that extends up to 10 meters and cuts the vortex in half and causes it to reform and be sent back at you, it would easily cancel out the spiraling water column and cause it to rain down all over the battlefield.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Soonly afterwards, i retract the blade back into my throat and close my mouth. I then afterwards open my mouth and i extend my tongue from my mouth and have it wrap around your throat and begin suffocating you. As i do i suck your chakra out of your body. Note: Im still on top of the snake as it wasn't dispersed

(Nan Kaizou) - Soften Modification
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Nan Kaizou is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to make their body very malleable. It was originally developed for spying activities. This technique can be done after surgery and actual body modification. When used, the ninja can stretch and twist their body at any angle, allowing them to surprise their opponent.

(Chakura Kyūin no Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: (-15 per turn remaining in contact with target)
    Description: The user can absorb the opponents chakra by direct contact with them and replenishing their own. while simultaneously exhausting the opponent's physical energy and limiting the techniques that they can perform. (No S rank in the same turn)

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Ahh yes, this is why i hate fighting you, you keep interrupting me which is annoying as hell -_-
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    As the wind is manifested and blows the clouds around me, i open my mouth while bringing my head dowb, releasing the blade of kusangi from my mouth that extends up to 10 meters and cuts the vortex in half and causes it to reform and be sent back at you, it would easily cancel out the spiraling water column and cause it to rain down all over the battlefield.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Soonly afterwards, i retract the blade back into my throat and close my mouth. I then afterwards open my mouth and i extend my tongue from my mouth and have it wrap around your throat and begin suffocating you. As i do i suck your chakra out of your body. Note: Im still on top of the snake as it wasn't dispersed

(Nan Kaizou) - Soften Modification
    Description: Nan Kaizou is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to make their body very malleable. It was originally developed for spying activities. This technique can be done after surgery and actual body modification. When used, the ninja can stretch and twist their body at any angle, allowing them to surprise their opponent.

(Chakura Kyūin no Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: (-15 per turn remaining in contact with target)
    Description: The user can absorb the opponents chakra by direct contact with them and replenishing their own. while simultaneously exhausting the opponent's physical energy and limiting the techniques that they can perform. (No S rank in the same turn)
    You know you like it. D
    *As the techniques clash and our vision is blocked for a short period i notice what seems to be a very long tongue (-_-) when our vision is regained, so i quickly create a fairly big surge of wind wich blows backwards towards oro his tongue and at the same time deals several slices through the tongue leaving it bleeding from multiple angles, without waiting i then perform a single handseal and stomp my left foot to the ground releasing a fast jet of water towards you that travels on the ground, and afterwards i change chakra natures and release a wave of slashing wind towards your upper body, with this you should be defending both your upper and lower body.*

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

You know you like it. D
    *As the techniques clash and our vision is blocked for a short period i notice what seems to be a very long tongue (-_-) when our vision is regained, so i quickly create a fairly big surge of wind wich blows backwards towards oro his tongue and at the same time deals several slices through the tongue leaving it bleeding from multiple angles, without waiting i then perform a single handseal and stomp my left foot to the ground releasing a fast jet of water towards you that travels on the ground, and afterwards i change chakra natures and release a wave of slashing wind towards your upper body, with this you should be defending both your upper and lower body.*

Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

As the wind wave and water jet come from the ground, while still on the snake head I open my mouth and cause the hilt of Kusangi blade appears in my mouth. I quickly grab it by the hilt with my right hand and swing it in a linear direction, releasing a massive blast of wind from my blade that clashes with both techniques and cancels out.

The snake then slithers towards your position and tries to devour you. When it comes within 2m meters of you, I cast and illusion on you in which snakes come from the ground under you and completely bind you in a dome shape. The snake then swallows you whole and I disperse it back to the snake cave(forgot the name)

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction

Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

As the wind wave and water jet come from the ground, while still on the snake head I open my mouth and cause the hilt of Kusangi blade appears in my mouth. I quickly grab it by the hilt with my right hand and swing it in a linear direction, releasing a massive blast of wind from my blade that clashes with both techniques and cancels out.

The snake then slithers towards your position and tries to devour you. When it comes within 2m meters of you, I cast and illusion on you in which snakes come from the ground under you and completely bind you in a dome shape. The snake then swallows you whole and I disperse it back to the snake cave(forgot the name)

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction

Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.
    *As our techniques clash yet again and our vision is slightly blocked, by just remembering your last location i release a huge blast of massive wind that due to the strong impact makes your snake disperse and blows you backwards with imense strength but not too far still being within mid range, after this changing chakra natures i release a sticky liquid above you that sticks you to the ground with need of only 1 handseal, once your sticked to the ground i send wind energy into the sky and by controling the weather i bring down a huge tornado of slicing wind towards you, and since your sticked to the groud it makes it even more harder to counter*

You are a weird fellow you know that orochimaru, always growing stuff out of your mouth..

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

*As our techniques clash yet again and our vision is slightly blocked, by just remembering your last location i release a huge blast of massive wind that due to the strong impact makes your snake disperse and blows you backwards with imense strength but not too far still being within mid range, after this changing chakra natures i release a sticky liquid above you that sticks you to the ground with need of only 1 handseal, once your sticked to the ground i send wind energy into the sky and by controling the weather i bring down a huge tornado of slicing wind towards you, and since your sticked to the groud it makes it even more harder to counter*

You are a weird fellow you know that orochimaru, always growing stuff out of your mouth..

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

I can aslo fit things in my mouth

While ontop of the snake that is slithering towards you, i notice the blast of wind. I bite both my thumbs and slam into the ground, summoning 3 gates in front of me. The first gate would more than likely cause the pressurized wind to loose stability the oment it touches it and blow up every direction around. you the second two gates would cause the rest of the wind to disperse that comes in my direction but the rest would be sent flying back towards you and toss you around.

(Kuchiyose: Sanjū Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Triple Rashōmon
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: This summoning is an upgrade of the standard Rashomon in which the user summons 3 of these demonic forms of the main gate of old Kyoto. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
    Note: This technique can only block A rank and below.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

I can aslo fit things in my mouth

While ontop of the snake that is slithering towards you, i notice the blast of wind. I bite both my thumbs and slam into the ground, summoning 3 gates in front of me. The first gate would more than likely cause the pressurized wind to loose stability the oment it touches it and blow up every direction around. you the second two gates would cause the rest of the wind to disperse that comes in my direction but the rest would be sent flying back towards you and toss you around.

(Kuchiyose: Sanjū Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Triple Rashōmon
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: This summoning is an upgrade of the standard Rashomon in which the user summons 3 of these demonic forms of the main gate of old Kyoto. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
    Note: This technique can only block A rank and below.
    Ever since you had a passion for snakes you've become weird.. ~_~

*As i notice wind preassure is suddenly blocked by a huge wall i take a moment and instead of performing the syrup technique, knowing i need to know where you are, performing 1 handseal and control the moisture in the sky and enable it to start raining, once the rain falls i am again aware of your location, without you knowing where i am i start running in an arc motion around the wall(s) and when im about to reach the other side, i focus water under you wich blows you and your snake upwards into mid air, from where i then perform a set of handseals and as your coming back down i spew a big spiraling sphere of wind wich on contact makes your snake disperse due to the massive impact and blows you even high into the air, while your there i release 1 regular wind infused kunai at you, we are as of now, once you reach the ground short mid - short ranged from each other*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Last edited by Loki; 10-05-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: I EDITTED TO FIX MY GRAMMAR!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Ever since you had a passion for snakes you've become weird.. ~_~

*As i notice wind preassure is suddenly blocked by a huge wall i take a moment and instead of performing the syrup technique, knowing i need to know where you are, performing 1 handseal and control the moisture in the sky and enable it to start raining, once the rain falls i am again aware of your location, without you knowing where i am i start running in an arc motion around the wall(s) and when im about to reach the other side, i focus water under you wich blows you and your snake upwards into mid air, from where i then perform a set of handseals and as your coming back down i spew a big spiraling sphere of wind wich on contact makes your snake disperse due to the massive impact and blows you even high into the air, while your there i release 1 regular wind infused kunai at you, we are as of now, once you reach the ground short mid - short ranged from each other*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.
    Your not awesome enough for that technique, you know which one im talking about >_>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I simply take all the hits head on and disperse my summoning after it takes the wind bullet. I get blown back and take damage, dont know how much but it wont matter. I materialize a new body by regurgitating it from my mouth in a manner that somewhat resembles how a snake sheds its skin. As soon as im "reborn" i slither out my old bodies mouth and towards you, slithering my snake lower half through the ground.

( Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei ) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
    Note: This technique may be used only once per battle.

(Soukou Heibi no Jutsu) – Traveling like a snake technique
    Description: Orochimaru turns his lower half of his body into that of a snake which then increases his speed and agility.
    Note: Can only be used by Orochimaru or Kabuto.

As i near i open my mouth and cause the hilt of kusangai to appear i quickly grab it with my right hand and retreive it from my mouth and while i slither towards you, I adopt a stance where i firmly grip the blade with both hands and places the blades hilt squarely to the center of my chest, i unleash the tremendous extension properties of kusangai to an even more terrifying extent than its normal state. This occurs in the form of a piercing maneuver where the extension and contraction of the blade becomes very quick and precise. I cause it to extend right into your heart. .

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Your not awesome enough for that technique, you know which one im talking about >_>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I simply take all the hits head on and disperse my summoning after it takes the wind bullet. I get blown back and take damage, dont know how much but it wont matter. I materialize a new body by regurgitating it from my mouth in a manner that somewhat resembles how a snake sheds its skin. As soon as im "reborn" i slither out my old bodies mouth and towards you, slithering my snake lower half through the ground.

( Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei ) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
    Note: This technique may be used only once per battle.

(Soukou Heibi no Jutsu) – Traveling like a snake technique
    Description: Orochimaru turns his lower half of his body into that of a snake which then increases his speed and agility.
    Note: Can only be used by Orochimaru or Kabuto.

As i near i open my mouth and cause the hilt of kusangai to appear i quickly grab it with my right hand and retreive it from my mouth and while i slither towards you, I adopt a stance where i firmly grip the blade with both hands and places the blades hilt squarely to the center of my chest, i unleash the tremendous extension properties of kusangai to an even more terrifying extent than its normal state. This occurs in the form of a piercing maneuver where the extension and contraction of the blade becomes very quick and precise. I cause it to extend right into your heart. .
    I do >_>
    _____
    Holy snakes!...you can do better than this orochimaru.

*As your land on the ground with a serpent like body i perform a set of handseals, and just when your sword is within range of my body i release a gust of wind wich blows the sword away along with you backwards, while your traveling backwards in mid air i take the chance and in a fast motion create 3 slicing cresent blades of wind all 3 aimed at your face and upper body parts*

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

I do >_>
    _____
    Holy snakes!...you can do better than this orochimaru.

*As your land on the ground with a serpent like body i perform a set of handseals, and just when your sword is within range of my body i release a gust of wind wich blows the sword away along with you backwards, while your traveling backwards in mid air i take the chance and in a fast motion create 3 slicing cresent blades of wind all 3 aimed at your face and upper body parts*

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.
    I take all the hits and my body gets cut and sliced. I then, create a new body and burst from my back which is facing the ground and is on the ground. As i burst from back my body merges with ground and takes it properties, becoming the ground itself. This is basically what happened during the itachi and sasuke fight.

(Koutou Kousei no Jutsu) - Oral Rebirth Technique
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Note:Must be taught by Orochimaru or Sasuke

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

I then emerge behind you 20 meters away(Long-range) with my body laying down on the ground. I open my mouth and a countless number of summoned snakes crawl out of my mouth and hunt down you. With such overwhelming numbers, a true "wall of snakes" is formed, making defense and evasion meaningless. The snakes open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades, making them even more deadly as they rush towards you move in attempt to attack you from every angle.

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
    Typeffensive
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them.
    Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Last edited by Aízen; 10-06-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

I take all the hits and my body gets cut and sliced. I then, create a new body and burst from my back which is facing the ground and is on the ground. As i burst from back my body merges with ground and takes it properties, becoming the ground itself. This is basically what happened during the itachi and sasuke fight.

(Koutou Kousei no Jutsu) - Oral Rebirth Technique
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Note:Must be taught by Orochimaru or Sasuke

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

I then emerge behind you 20 meters away(Long-range) with my body laying down on the ground. I open my mouth and a countless number of summoned snakes crawl out of my mouth and hunt down you. With such overwhelming numbers, a true "wall of snakes" is formed, making defense and evasion meaningless. The snakes open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades, making them even more deadly as they rush towards you move in attempt to attack you from every angle.

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
    Typeffensive
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them.
    Note: Must be able to summon snakes
    *Thanks to my rain at wil technique it alerts me that you are located far behind be, i turn around just to see a huge wave of snakes with swords stepping out of there mouth's making there way towards me i perform a set of 5 handseals and release a fairly wide gust of wind that takes the shape a net, clashing with the snakes in the middle of us slicing them as it makes its way through them, the wind would most prob continue to you in a weak state to the point where it would hit and slash you before the very little amount of snakes the where left reach me, but to be safe i perform a single handseal changing chakra natures i create an orb of water wich grows several whips of water, wich impale the remaining snakes one after another.*

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

This images show that they are enough to stop and kill the wave of snakes.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Frosch View Post
    *Thanks to my rain at wil technique it alerts me that you are located far behind be, i turn around just to see a huge wave of snakes with swords stepping out of there mouth's making there way towards me i perform a set of 5 handseals and release a fairly wide gust of wind that takes the shape a net, clashing with the snakes in the middle of us slicing them as it makes its way through them, the wind would most prob continue to you in a weak state to the point where it would hit and slash you before the very little amount of snakes the where left reach me, but to be safe i perform a single handseal changing chakra natures i create an orb of water wich grows several whips of water, wich impale the remaining snakes one after another.*

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

This images show that they are enough to stop and kill the wave of snakes.

Submitting this for grading.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nothing special here....

Too many mistakes if you ask me...

Test failed.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Please point them out, i would really really like to know where are my mistakes and try to improve.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sigh, if you want me to waste my time on that, then try it yourself first.

Quote all your moves then point out your own mistakes. You can't always expect people to find them for you, and if you ever want to be a sensei, you will need to be able to spot them.

Also i'm tired and don't have much time

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

-Sigh- sure, let's call it "a waste of time", i was actually expecting to fail when i knew you where gonna judge it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Here we go....

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rain is an ability almost any bio can have (custom wise) and it's pretty strong and alot of people have just been given it over time without much of an actual test, which i regret, if i graded my own test from all that time back i probably would have failed myself. But if you don't agree, i still think rain is as cool as, if not better than sound. I mean, you can hit them in the head with rain that is a bullet from above and they have to find a way to notice it and counter?

If you want to get better, find your own mistakes, that's what my old friend and mentor told me.

I say it's a waste of my time as you can easily recheck and find your own mistakes. You just admitted you expected to fail when i judged it, why is that? I have nothing against you do i? I have nothing to gain from you failing, nor do i have any reason for wanting you to fail. I said it's a waste of my time as it's one thing i'm short of with working 2 jobs and having alot of RL issues and moving to canada next sunday. Grade your moves yourself then i'll explain everything i saw that i thought was wrong.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Sure, thanks for your time.