Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Sage Equal To Heaven dolama's Avatar
    Status
    dolama is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    601 and 602

    601- Uchiha God

    Naruto- Damn that's Madara!

    Kakashi- !?

    Obito- Madara, now that you're here, lets begin our plan.

    Madara- You can fight that pathetic friend of yours. I'll take the Kyuubi.

    Obito- ...

    Kakashi- Obito, do you really want this world to be gone?

    Obito- With Infinite Tsukuyomi, we can all be happy... forever!

    Kakashi- You are insane Obito! You abandoned your village and comrades for something so crazy!

    Obito- Enough talk, let me show you how great MY Kamui is! (Obito warps Kakashi into another dimension, then three swords in that dimension stabs him, then he is released)

    Kakashi- Gah!! (Damn what power!)

    Obito- Kakashi... you lose.

    (Kakashi Flashback)

    Rin- Kakashi, we'd better hurry to go find Orochimaru's hideout!

    Kakashi- Alright Rin, but lets not rush!

    (Orochimaru appears and throws his sword at them)

    Kakashi- (Catches the sword) Don't underestimate my Sharingan.

    Orochimaru- Fufu.. (Kicks Rin into the Sword)

    Kakashi- !?

    Rin- ....Kaka...shi... (Dies)

    (Flashback ends)

    Obito- You killed Rin... you bastard.

    Madara- Naruto, come here and lets fight in honor.

    Guy- Careful Naruto, this is Madara we're dealing with!

    Naruto- I know! He's definitely powerful!

    Madara- Not only am I powerful, I am the God of the Uchiha Clan. My power can crush life itself. Even Rikudou Sennin's sons never had this power.

    Naruto- ...Quit yapping you cocky bastard!

    Madara- Uchiha Style- Dark Hell (Dark red flames appear around Naruto and everyone else)

    602- A new Enemy!

    Naruto- These flames are hotter than normal fire jutsu!

    Bee- Naruto you baka, hit these flames with your Bijuu Dama!

    Naruto- I can't there are too many!

    Madara- I'll take the Kyuubi to make the Juubi even stronger.

    Naruto- Even if you take it, I only have the Yang half of Kurama.

    Madara- What!?

    Naruto- Bijuu Dama (Shoots to Madara)

    Madara- Edo Tensei!

    (Many coffins appear)

    Obito- !

    (Achilles, Athena, Zeus, Beowulf, and Lucifer come out of the coffins)

    Naruto- They all have powerful chakras!

    Madara- Correct.

    Obito- Who are they?

    Madara- Greek legends...

    Figure- Let me join the battle too... Uchiha Madara.

    Madara- ...?

    Rumpelstiltskin- Lets destroy the world!
     
         
    Last edited by dolama; 09-06-2012 at 12:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Tower
    Posts
    10,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

     
         

  3. #3
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Rin's dead was so stupid.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Okay that was funny.
     
         

  5. #5
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    6,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    o~o Indeed.
     
         

  6. #6
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    where sasuke appearance?
     
         

  7. #7
    Member nasuke242's Avatar
    Status
    nasuke242 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    exercixing
    Posts
    632
    Post Thanks / Like
    doin good
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    rumplestiltskin lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Sage Equal To Heaven dolama's Avatar
    Status
    dolama is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    where sasuke appearance?
    sasuke is busy right now so he wont appear
     
         

  9. #9
    Member UchihaDecendant's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaDecendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Pretty comical, but thats not what Naruto is about anymore
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    My only issue is there's no aphrodite.. I think that's a greek legend too.
     
         

  11. #11
    Sage Equal To Heaven dolama's Avatar
    Status
    dolama is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    My only issue is there's no aphrodite.. I think that's a greek legend too.
    Sasuke will meet Aphrodite and she will change his Hatred into Love, since she is the Goddess of Love. Hercules will boost Sasuke's strength
     
         

  12. #12
    ________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    OhReary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Greek gods?
    Alright Kratos will later join the fray.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Quote Originally Posted by dolama View Post
    Sasuke will meet Aphrodite and she will change his Hatred into Love, since she is the Goddess of Love. Hercules will boost Sasuke's strength
    Then sasuke can start falcon punching everything! :ice:
     
         

  14. #14
    Sage Equal To Heaven dolama's Avatar
    Status
    dolama is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Then sasuke can start falcon punching everything! :ice:
    heck, sasuke would tame cerberus and challenge kurama
     
         

  15. #15
    Sage Equal To Heaven dolama's Avatar
    Status
    dolama is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Quote Originally Posted by OhReary View Post
    Greek gods?
    Alright Kratos will later join the fray.
    kratos will be revealed soon and will use his great weapons to overpower tenten's tools
     
         

  16. #16
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Posts
    4,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    This was pretty funny I won't lie... This was actually a good prediction until I got to the edo tensei part with the greek gods, hahah......... smh.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Ryuzaki1's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzaki1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chillin with Team 7 O_O
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    haha
     
         

  18. #18
    Member junkohatake's Avatar
    Status
    junkohatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dunno T__T
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Quote Originally Posted by dolama View Post
    601- Uchiha God

    Naruto- Damn that's Madara!

    Kakashi- !?

    Obito- Madara, now that you're here, lets begin our plan.

    Madara- You can fight that pathetic friend of yours. I'll take the Kyuubi.

    Obito- ...

    Kakashi- Obito, do you really want this world to be gone?

    Obito- With Infinite Tsukuyomi, we can all be happy... forever!

    Kakashi- You are insane Obito! You abandoned your village and comrades for something so crazy!

    Obito- Enough talk, let me show you how great MY Kamui is! (Obito warps Kakashi into another dimension, then three swords in that dimension stabs him, then he is released)

    Kakashi- Gah!! (Damn what power!)

    Obito- Kakashi... you lose.

    (Kakashi Flashback)

    Rin- Kakashi, we'd better hurry to go find Orochimaru's hideout!

    Kakashi- Alright Rin, but lets not rush!

    (Orochimaru appears and throws his sword at them)

    Kakashi- (Catches the sword) Don't underestimate my Sharingan.

    Orochimaru- Fufu.. (Kicks Rin into the Sword)

    Kakashi- !?

    Rin- ....Kaka...shi... (Dies)

    (Flashback ends)

    Obito- You killed Rin... you bastard.

    Madara- Naruto, come here and lets fight in honor.

    Guy- Careful Naruto, this is Madara we're dealing with!

    Naruto- I know! He's definitely powerful!

    Madara- Not only am I powerful, I am the God of the Uchiha Clan. My power can crush life itself. Even Rikudou Sennin's sons never had this power.

    Naruto- ...Quit yapping you cocky bastard!

    Madara- Uchiha Style- Dark Hell (Dark red flames appear around Naruto and everyone else)

    602- A new Enemy!

    Naruto- These flames are hotter than normal fire jutsu!

    Bee- Naruto you baka, hit these flames with your Bijuu Dama!

    Naruto- I can't there are too many!

    Madara- I'll take the Kyuubi to make the Juubi even stronger.

    Naruto- Even if you take it, I only have the Yang half of Kurama.

    Madara- What!?

    Naruto- Bijuu Dama (Shoots to Madara)

    Madara- Edo Tensei!

    (Many coffins appear)

    Obito- !

    (Achilles, Athena, Zeus, Beowulf, and Lucifer come out of the coffins)

    Naruto- They all have powerful chakras!

    Madara- Correct.

    Obito- Who are they?

    Madara- Greek legends...

    Figure- Let me join the battle too... Uchiha Madara.

    Madara- ...?

    Rumpelstiltskin- Lets destroy the world!
    sorry but LOL´D a loooot
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 601 and 602

    Nice one.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •