Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Luffy324's Avatar
    Status
    Luffy324 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    in my bathroom
    Posts
    1,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    ok so after readin 599 I had a lot of questions but I guess I'll wait for next week. btw ppl just because we've seen tobi's face doesnt answer a lot of question. ppl r cuzzin kishi just because of that so lets wait untill next week..
    this might be obito body but I dont think its obito and a lot of other ppl agrees.
    so come down lets wait for next week and dont cuzz kishi just b/c ur theory was wrong..PEACE..
     
         

  2. #2
    ベース部材。
    Status
    YoItsJo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the Edge of Nerdsanity
    Posts
    1,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    No need to make a thread about this; people everywhere are saying it.
     
         

  3. #3
    Vēx's Avatar
    Status
    Vēx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Legendary Isle of Fincayra
    Posts
    8,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    I'm thinking maybe it's danzo who controlled Obito. All right just here me out... Danzo had a yamanaka as his right hand man(Fuu). He also had KA(Shisui's genjutsu that can control you without you even knowing), in addition he had the motive. He was an extremist and was willing to do anything for peace even hypnotize people. I know you're thinking then why would he kill danzo...that's because he doesen't know he's being controlled by danzo so he kills him to further his goals. I also have a theory as to the white stuff that came out of his arm. Danzo might have used some of Hashi's cells to revive obito after the cave in OR he could have created white zetsu with orochimaru. It was said that they worked together sometimes. Maybe they created zetsu THEN used him to revive obito.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    If it wasn't Obito body,then we wouldn't see the flashbacks that Obito went through.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member OcularProwess's Avatar
    Status
    OcularProwess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    where ever the wind blows
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    You focus on the trivial and
    lose sight of whats important
    change is impossible in this
    fog of ignorance how can we
    evolve if regulation is all
    we've known
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    Sigh
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoItsJo View Post
    No need to make a thread about this; people everywhere are saying it.
    You making this comment is also everywhere else but u still said it...
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Luffy324's Avatar
    Status
    Luffy324 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    in my bathroom
    Posts
    1,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    If it wasn't Obito body,then we wouldn't see the flashbacks that Obito went through.
    That could be kakashi's flash back..
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    I'm thinking maybe it's danzo who controlled Obito. All right just here me out... Danzo had a yamanaka as his right hand man(Fuu). He also had KA(Shisui's genjutsu that can control you without you even knowing), in addition he had the motive. He was an extremist and was willing to do anything for peace even hypnotize people. I know you're thinking then why would he kill danzo...that's because he doesen't know he's being controlled by danzo so he kills him to further his goals. I also have a theory as to the white stuff that came out of his arm. Danzo might have used some of Hashi's cells to revive obito after the cave in OR he could have created white zetsu with orochimaru. It was said that they worked together sometimes. Maybe they created zetsu THEN used him to revive obito.
    Don't forget that Tobi made the White Zetsu army out of 1stdna/nine tails chakra/some plant/with the rinn.


    So with that I'm thinking Madara really made Zetsu with his rinn
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: ppl dont jump to the conclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFlyingxRajinxMinatoXx View Post
    I know man all this Tobito fan boys have been having fangasms all day and I'm like STFUI AND GTFO. This chapter does not confirm shit.
    Tobi is Obito.. Come on now we saw flashbacks only Obito would know (such as looking at Rin)

    So,


    And move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy324 View Post
    That could be kakashi's flash back..
    Obito was looking at Rin while she was admiring Kakashi..It's Obitos.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/599/10

    Plus Kakashi was to busy fighting.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •