Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

[Rain Test] Baldy

Greetings Baldy

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed..

- Rei's R & R
    - You may only use Water Release, Wind Release, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    - You may NOT use any customs of any kind
    - I'll be using everything
    - Terrain: Open field with a water source mid range to the side
    - Range: Mid
    - Breaking the rules will result in the automatic failure of the test.

Nobody post in this fight. Only Myself, Baldy, Admins,Mods,and Senseis (Upon Request) may post here

I will be Using Minato in my signature. Post your bio. and good luck, The first move is yours.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Re: [Rain Test] Baldy

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Greetings Baldy

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed..

- Rei's R & R
    - You may only use Water Release, Wind Release, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    - You may NOT use any customs of any kind
    - I'll be using everything
    - Terrain: Open field with a water source mid range to the side
    - Range: Mid
    - Breaking the rules will result in the automatic failure of the test.

Nobody post in this fight. Only Myself, Baldy, Admins,Mods,and Senseis (Upon Request) may post here

I will be Using Minato in my signature. Post your bio. and good luck, The first move is yours.
    "Essence" in sig. Good Luck. Thanks btw for conducting ^^
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Ikkaku: The fourth Hokage eh? The enthralling rumours has it that you're a fast one, the Yellow Flash, they say. I get it all with your yellow hair, but your feminine look and immaculate way of dressing makes me think you aren't all cut out to be. Not at all masculine, like me, Ikkaku Madarame. Let's find out, shall we?

Upon seeing his opponent, Ikkaku takes the initiative, and goes first. Using the skies as a catalyst, Ikkaku sends his chakra into the clouds, taking absolute control of it, causing it to darken, using;

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Causing a great cutting vortex of wind to descend from the skies behind you, making it's way towards, and annihilating, you. The fairly large tornado would soon envelope and cause grave injuries.

Then, Ikkaku follows up by switching up his chakra natures, using;

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

To encase you in an orb of water, the sphere completely trapping your entire body, inhibiting movement and constricting you. Furthermore, your oxygen supply is cut off, leaving you to suffocate should you remain in it. This happens almost instantaneously after the tornado begins it's descent, trapping you, and moments later, having you slashed to bits by the vortex of slicing wind.

Whilst all this happens, Ikkaku keeps up with a string of hand seals, not changing chakra natures, using;

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing rain with my chakra mixed in it, using the previously created weather to further accentuate the efficiency of my technique, to fall incessantly downwards, landing on the ground in the vicinity in a soothing drum-roll of cascading water. Hence, it allows me to sense your chakra, discerning your location and etc.

Last edited by Baldy..; 08-30-2012 at 11:24 AM.