Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Minato Bio Test] -Itachi-

Greetings, -Itachi-

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rei's Rules and Regulations.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A clearing in a forest. Trees line the boundary past long range. No water sources.
    ~ You may use Minato Namikaze's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I'm going to break tradition of using a manga matchup and fight you using Yamato.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Please post your bio and I will procede to make the first move.

Good Luck ^_^

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 03-27-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Re: [Minato Bio Test] -Itachi-

Thank You for doing my Test Scary

波風ミナト, Namikaze Minato

I will be using a Minato bio wearing the standard Shinobi uniform sword on my back hilt on the. Right shoulder

Again thank you and let's have fun

And does this mean I can't hide in the trees?

Note: every Kunia I throw is FTG Marked

Last edited by Ryuko; 02-28-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi- View Post
    Thank You for doing my Test Scary

波風ミナト, Namikaze Minato

I will be using a Minato bio wearing the standard Shinobi uniform sword on my back hilt on the. Right shoulder

Again thank you and let's have fun

And does this mean I can't hide in the trees?

Note: every Kunia I throw is FTG Marked
    Alright Minato-sama lets see what you got.

I make some seals and suddenly wood begins to grow from the ground around you and form around you binding you into place.

(Genjutsu: Tsurīwan) - Illusionary Technique: One With The Tree
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Kurenai uses a Genjutsu wherein she disappears and a tree grows around the opponent, binding them. Kurenai then comes out of the tree and strikes the opponent's neck, causing the tree to explode and the opponent to faint. This Technique is similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Technique but the user decides to attack in a different way.

I dash to my right and make the seals for shadow clones, making 3 clones. Two clones stay in place as myself and one clone keep running to the right.
    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The two stationary clones make seals and release a massive fire and wind combination which heads your way as you struggle to escape from my "tree". As they release the blast of air and fire, Myself and my clone throw two kunai each (4 total) with explosive tags trailing. The kunai were thrown at a slightly downward angle so it would hit the ground around you about 1 meter away from your feet

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Let's see how strong you have become Yamato

*As Minato watches you do the Handseals thinking of how to counter he though process is interrupted by you disappearing from his sight as you disappear Minato finds himself unable to move by being binded by a tree that's growing around him.. using his common since and great deductive Minato quickly realizes he's been placed in a genjutsu.. knowing this the realize that he doesn't have much time to react as you might be attacking and that the tree is preventing him from moving he with in even a second quickly release a small burst of a unfocused electrical current from his body from his body allowing him to break out of the Genjutsu

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) -Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short -Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*As Minnato is released from the genjutsu he out of the conrner of his eye he see you dash to his left he then quickly follows you with his eyes and notices you are doing the handsign to create clones minato without a single though does the same handsigns and creates three clones of his own (M-1 is summoned infront of me, M-2 is created to my left ,M-3 is created to my left)*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) -Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

*As Minato creates his clones he notices your clones are already starting to release a power blast of wind and fire to combine them minato knowing that he doesn't have much time to react as soon as he is he immeditatly has M-1create a Rasengan in one hand and a water vortex in the other as both are made he combines them together and release a tornado of water that goes and collides with you clones wind fire Combonation canceling each other out and creating a small amount of steam but not enough to completely block our view from each other this all happens while M-3 keeps his eye on your clone that keeps running to the right Minatos left*

Suiton: Gufuu Suika) -Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:30
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos Note: No water source required.

*As the two collide Minato figures this is a good time to react and plan ahead so he quickly has each of his clones throw two kunia that are FTG marked M-1 throw one of his kunia at 70 degree angle that lands long range to your right and another one that aimed to his right aimed into the woods, M-2 throw his two kunia in the air at a arch where it lands right onto of you and your clones, and M-3 throws one aimed at your clone ending location so infront of where your clone is running and I sit ready for your counter*

Note: this entire move takes atleast 5 seconds and at the most 8 seconds
    Note: talking does not effect the timeframe
    Note:I know where your clones trying to go

Last edited by Ryuko; 03-01-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The two stationary clones make seals and release a massive fire and wind combination which heads your way as you struggle to escape from my "tree". As they release the blast of air and fire, Myself and my clone throw two kunai each (4 total) with explosive tags trailing. The kunai were thrown at a slightly downward angle so it would hit the ground around you about 1 meter away from your feet

Let's see how strong you have become Yamato

*As Minato watches you do the Handseals thinking of how to counter he though process is interrupted by you disappearing from his sight as you disappear Minato finds himself unable to move by being binded by a tree that's growing around him.. using his common since and great deductive Minato quickly realizes he's been placed in a genjutsu.. knowing this the realize that he doesn't have much time to react as you might be attacking and that the tree is preventing him from moving he with in even a second quickly release a small burst of a unfocused electrical current from his body from his body allowing him to break out of the Genjutsu

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) -Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*As Minnato is released from the genjutsu he out of the conrner of his eye he see you dash to his left he then quickly follows you with his eyes and notices you are doing the handsign to create clones minato without a single though does the same handsigns and creates three clones of his own (M-1 is summoned infront of me, M-2 is created to my left ,M-3 is created to my left)*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) -Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

*As Minato creates his clones he notices your clones are already starting to release a power blast of wind and fire to combine them minato knowing that he doesn't have much time to react as soon as he is he immeditatly has M-1create a Rasengan in one hand and a water vortex in the other as both are made he combines them together and release a tornado of water that goes and collides with you clones wind fire Combonation canceling each other out and creating a small amount of steam but not enough to completely block our view from each other this all happens while M-3 keeps his eye on your clone that keeps running to the right Minatos left*

Suiton: Gufuu Suika) -Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos Note: No water source required.

*As the two collide Minato figures this is a good time to react and plan ahead so he quickly has each of his clones throw two kunia that are FTG marked M-1 throw one of his kunia at 70 degree angle that lands long range to your right and another one that aimed to his right aimed into the woods, M-2 throw his two kunia in the air at a arch where it lands right onto of you and your clones, and M-3 throws one aimed at your clone ending location so infront of where your clone is running and I sit ready for your counter*

Note: this entire move takes atleast 5 seconds and at the most 8 seconds
    Note: talking does not effect the timeframe
    Note:I know where your clones trying to go
    Since you didnt do anything about the explosive tagged kunai, they land at your feet and detonate. Destroying you and your clones. Knowing all too well how your technique works, Myself and my clones watch your kunai fly. Y1, One of my two stationary clones (Y1 and Y2) makes the snake handsign and two large pillars of wood emerge from the ground to intercept the kunai that M1 threw while they are in the air, and then smashes them into the ground which will ensure that you either cannot warp to them (because they are under a large pillar of wood) or that if you do warp to them, you will get smashed into the ground also. Meanwhile, Y3 (who is running with me, takes out two explosive tags and attaches them to the ends of the pillars which are now extending from my hands which intecept one of the high arcing kunai thrown by M2 and the kunai thrown by M3 which is meant to land in front of us, and I make the pillars pin the kunai and tag into the ground. Y3 is ready to detonate these if you choose to warp to them.

Y2 has done the same thing as I and attaches an explosive tag to the end a pillar extending from his hand to intercept and pin the second kunai thrown by M2.

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique X2
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

Results:
    -you now have kunai at your feet that are detonating (from my first move)
    -both kunai you threw at the border of the forest are pinned under large pillars
    -the kunai you threw at myself and my clones as well as the "path intercepting" kunai are pinned next to explosive tags.
    -all 3 of the wood jutsu were done at the same time.

2nd Edit: This is Post #12,000!

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 03-01-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: forgot to add the jutsu...derp

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

O my bad I think this might work

You have gottin Strong Yamato but your about to see why they call me the Yellow flash of the leaf

"As my clones throw their FTG Kunia the really minato notices four explosive Kunia at his feet so using his supoire thinking skills he quivkly with out even a second going by remembers a Earth Jutsu that will allow him to advoide the explosion so he quickly cause the ground underneath him and M-3 to sink at high speeds allowing them to addvoide the Kunia and also drops the ground right underneath you and Y-3 causing you and your clone to fall 4 meters and become off balance*

(Doton: Chidōkaku) -Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short -Long
    Damage points: N/A Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

*at the same time I have M-3 marked kunia over your guys pit and have the really minato telaport to it as he appears over the backside of the pit Minato creates a Giant Rasengan to smash into both you and Y-3 killing you leagving M-3 to counter any thing you guys use as a attack*

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) -Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be 4 times per battle

Oodama Rasengan) -Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

I do not belive this breaks the time fram since this all happens from the time your second move is beginning if I'm wrong then I'm sorry

Last edited by Ryuko; 03-02-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: fixed spelling

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O my bad I think this might work

You have gottin Strong Yamato but your about to see why they call me the Yellow flash of the leaf

"As my clones throw their FTG Kunia the really minato notices four explosive Kunia at his feet so using his supoire thinking skills he quivkly with out even a second going by remembers a Earth Jutsu that will allow him to advoide the explosion so he quickly cause the ground underneath him and M-3 to sink at high speeds allowing them to addvoide the Kunia and also drops the ground right underneath you and Y-3 causing you and your clone to fall 4 meters and become off balance*

Damage points: N/A Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

*at the same time I have M-3 marked kunia over your guys pit and have the really minato telaport to it as he appears over the backside of the pit Minato creates a Giant Rasengan to smash into both you and Y-3 killing you leagving M-3 to counter any thing you guys use as a attack*

Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be 4 times per battle

Oodama Rasengan) -Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

I do not belive this breaks the time fram since this all happens from the time your second move is beginning if I'm wrong then I'm sorry
    The sudden sinking causes Y3 to miss catching the tagged kunai, so as we fall 4 meters into the pit, we look up to see minato barreling down on us with, an oodama rasengan. Y3 releases the pillars attached to his hands, but keeps concenrating mokuton chakra as he slams his hands onto the ground. Meanwhile, I release multiple blades of wind which chip away at your rasengan until it dissapears leaving you in mid air, falling into the pit towards us, as a giant wooden pillar shoots out of the side of the pit, pushing you into the opposite side and crushing you (this was created by Y3).

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

While me and Y3 are dealing with that mess. Y1&2 had successfully caught the remaining marked kunai and pinned them to the ground with explosive taggs attached (exept for the two at long range which are pinned under large pillars with no tags). Y1 performs swamp of the underworld to trap the minato clones in a large pit of mud, while Y2 stands read to detonate the explosive tag if you chose to warp to one of them.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Myself and Y3 jump out of the hole

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Itachi- has decided to drop the fight.

edit: It seems our friend here in fact does want the bio so let the test resume!

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 03-23-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Minato Namikaze:Ill have to end this in a Flash

* as the Rasengan is depleted Minato out of the corner of his Eye notices. A giant pillar of wood coming at his so using his immense speed and instant reflexes he subs away to the top of the pit right as the pillar is about to hit Minato he switches place with a nearby log that was close to the pit but far enough away from the pit to where you can't see me*

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) -Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

*as I appear above the pit Minato quickly does a quick few handsigns and slams his hand on the ground and summon Gamabunta aka the chief which appears behind me draws his Katana while he picks up Minato while Minato throw two explosive Kunai into the pit and detonates them while Gamabunta and Minato barely jumps back alittle bit so the explosion won't effect Minato so Gamabunta and Minato are still in Short Range but barely *

Kuchiyose no Jutsu) -Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Summoned:

Gamabunta

Is the boss of the toads that are summoned. He is huge (about 100 meters high) and is summoned for battles with the biggest of enemies. His sons are Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.Naruto can only summon him with the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra. Without it, Naruto can only call upon some of Gamabunta's smallest children. Gamabunta was first seen in the premiere of the series, where he and the Fourth Hokage face off against the demon fox.

*as Gamabunta appears he immeditly draws his sword and awaiting yamato defence while the real minato throws two explosive kunia into the pit and detonates them M-2 or 3 I forget which cloneis still active lol starts feeling the ground beneath him getting soft and almost swamp like so M-2 notices in the distance a stray FTG kunia that wasn't interceptedby Y-3 so he teleports to the kunia as he appears he's throws several explosive kunia at both your clones and deteonates them destroying both of them *

Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

New Bio http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=168569

Last edited by Ryuko; 03-24-2012 at 03:24 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    Minato Namikaze:Ill have to end this in a Flash

* as the Rasengan is depleted Minato out of the corner of his Eye notices. A giant pillar of wood coming at his so using his immense speed and instant reflexes he subs away to the top of the pit right as the pillar is about to hit Minato he switches place with a nearby log that was close to the pit but far enough away from the pit to where you can't see me*

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) -Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

*as I appear above the pit Minato quickly does a quick few handsigns and slams his hand on the ground and summon Gamabunta aka the chief which appears behind me draws his Katana while he picks up Minato while Minato throw two explosive Kunai into the pit and detonates them while Gamabunta and Minato barely jumps back alittle bit so the explosion won't effect Minato so Gamabunta and Minato are still in Short Range but barely *

Kuchiyose no Jutsu) -Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Summoned:

Gamabunta

Is the boss of the toads that are summoned. He is huge (about 100 meters high) and is summoned for battles with the biggest of enemies. His sons are Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.Naruto can only summon him with the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra. Without it, Naruto can only call upon some of Gamabunta's smallest children. Gamabunta was first seen in the premiere of the series, where he and the Fourth Hokage face off against the demon fox.

*as Gamabunta appears he immeditly draws his sword and awaiting yamato defence while the real minato throws two explosive kunia into the pit and detonates them M-2 or 3 I forget which cloneis still active lol starts feeling the ground beneath him getting soft and almost swamp like so M-2 notices in the distance a stray FTG kunia that wasn't interceptedby Y-3 so he teleports to the kunia as he appears he's throws several explosive kunia at both your clones and deteonates them destroying both of them *

Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

New Bio http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=168569
    since myself and Y3 were already jumping out of the hole, we reach the surface as you summon Gambunta. We stand in awe of the large creature and know this isnt going to be easy. As you throw the explosive kunai at myself and y3 (I''m assuming youll target us instead of the hole) Y3 extends wooden pillars from his hands which interecpt the explosive tagged kunai and push them back towards you and gambunta as you hop backwards.

Knowing this wouldnt affect the great beast We use the explosion as cover to mask the sound of large earthen spikes shooting up from the ground which severly wound Gambunta.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
    Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

As Y1 and Y2 watch your clones sink into the pit, they notice on of them disappears Y1 tells Y2 to watch the doomed clone left behind, and Y1 looks around and notices your clone and the kunai he threw. Y1 makes a seal and releases two lightning blasts from hsi mouth with rip through your clone's kunai and tags, and head straigt for your clone.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Hmmm... This isn't turning out as I expected I need to do something quick or this is going to be the end of us Gamabunta...

Gamabunta:Right Boss let's get this Wood guys to regret ever fighting us

*as Minato and Gamabunta land while still in short range but barely Gamabunta feels the ground underneath him shaking without a second thought Gamabunta realizes that something is going to happen and quickly so he yells to Minato to attack while he deals with what's. Coming as he yells this Gamabunta Jumps high into the air as he feels something starting to stabis foot as he jumps Minato using his great speed dashes off Gamabuntas very large hand he dashes with such as great speed that it looks like a yellow Blur as you see the Blur Minato Minato hit Y-3 three while passinng him and then immeditly slash him in the back with a Kunai and Minato then takes the chance to place a special Flying thunder god seal on your back he does this right as he finishes slashing the clone he then jumps back a few feet. Like 10 feet still close enough to continue in a taijutsu fight with you and far enough at the same time to be able to counter any incoming attacks from you

as Minato does this Gamabunta is just jumping into the air and draws his Sword from the holdster slashes most of the spikes in half but still takes damge which hits the back of his leg from a spike that hits the back of his right leg and from the spike that impaled his foot but barely damaging his foot

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) -Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Range: Short
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

Fuin Hirashin no Jutsu) -Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
    Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

*as Minato finishing jumping back after destroying Y-3 and places the seal on your back Minatos clone is dealing with the lightning Minatos clone pulls out a Space Time Kunia and does the ram Handseal and opens up a Space-Time barrier that absorbs both lightning blasts and moves it to the side of Y-1 and Y-2 destroying them also leaving only me my clone and gamabunta and you left on the field but Gamabunta is to injuried to. Fight anymore

(Jikūkan Kekkai) –Space-Time Barrier
    Chakra cost:40
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

Last edited by Ryuko; 03-28-2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: my move wasnt complete i had submitted it earlier cause i had to leave so heres my finished move

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmmm... This isn't turning out as I expected I need to do something quick or this is going to be the end of us Gamabunta...

Gamabunta:Right Boss let's get this Wood guys to regret ever fighting us

*as Minato and Gamabunta land while still in short range but barely Gamabunta feels the ground underneath him shaking without a second thought Gamabunta realizes that something is going to happen and quickly so he yells to Minato to attack while he deals with what's. Coming as he yells this Gamabunta Jumps high into the air as he feels something starting to stabis foot as he jumps Minato using his great speed dashes off Gamabuntas very large hand he dashes with such as great speed that it looks like a yellow Blur as you see the Blur Minato Minato hit Y-3 three while passinng him and then immeditly slash him in the back with a Kunai and Minato then takes the chance to place a special Flying thunder god seal on your back he does this right as he finishes slashing the clone he then jumps back a few feet. Like 10 feet still close enough to continue in a taijutsu fight with you and far enough at the same time to be able to counter any incoming attacks from you

as Minato does this Gamabunta is just jumping into the air and draws his Sword from the holdster slashes most of the spikes in half but still takes damge which hits the back of his leg from a spike that hits the back of his right leg and from the spike that impaled his foot but barely damaging his foot

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) -Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

Fuin Hirashin no Jutsu) -Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
    Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

*as Minato finishing jumping back after destroying Y-3 and places the seal on your back Minatos clone is dealing with the lightning Minatos clone pulls out a Space Time Kunia and does the ram Handseal and opens up a Space-Time barrier that absorbs both lightning blasts and moves it to the side of Y-1 and Y-2 destroying them also leaving only me my clone and gamabunta and you left on the field but Gamabunta is to injuried to. Fight anymore

Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    *note: the Dialogue is for RP and comedic affect and in no way affects the timeline of the fight.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Gambunta jumps in the Air*
    Y3: We missed him
    SY: Look closely, his leg is was hit and will probably be hurt more when he comes down from that height.
    Y3: Here he comes.
    SY: Dont Blink. Theres a reason they call him the yellow flash.
    Y3: -_- I know that... I'm you, remember?
    SY: -_- ... shuddup.

As the yellow flash comes at us from the great height we have little time to prepare. I instantly know when Y3 is defeated and release a burst of lightning around my body, which keeps you from placing your seal on me. I then refocus that lightning chakra and release is as a long spear from my hand as I spin in a circle and extend its range, which greatly increases its speed near the tips of the spear as I spin. I survey the area around me, feel that Y1 and Y2 are destoyed as I do my quick spin, and I then thrust my hands into the ground which quickly grows 3 spears up from the ground around the remaining Minatos on the field. The spears come up from the ground around the Minatos (120º apart in a circle) and are angled inwards so they will impale the torso. (similar to the picture in the spoiler, only you are in the center being impaled )

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

as Minato slashes. Y-3 on the back and attempts to place the seal on yamato he here a crackeling sound starting to come out of Yamato's body so Minato pulls his hand back and Jumps as far away from Yamato as he cans as he lands away from Yamato he notices Yamato creating a Chidorii spear in his hand so creates a pilar of earth underneath his feet that shoots him into the air allowing his to advoide the spears as Yamato is spinning

(Doton No Jutsu) -Earth Release Technique
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As he's shoot into the air Minato immeditly throws a FTG kunia at a ngel that is out of Yamatos Eye sight and lands right next to him on his back right side and teleports to it as Yamato finishes his his Chidorii sprear as Minato appears nexts Yamato he quickly Kicks. Yamato causing him to be sent flying as Minato does this the Minato clone places his index finger and middle finger on the ground in case Yamato disappears which he does this after the clones are destroyed

Ninpo: Ichi ni Jutsu) -Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Chakra cost:15
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as Minato slashes. Y-3 on the back and attempts to place the seal on yamato he here a crackeling sound starting to come out of Yamato's body so Minato pulls his hand back and Jumps as far away from Yamato as he cans as he lands away from Yamato he notices Yamato creating a Chidorii spear in his hand so creates a pilar of earth underneath his feet that shoots him into the air allowing his to advoide the spears as Yamato is spinning

(Doton No Jutsu) -Earth Release Technique
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As he's shoot into the air Minato immeditly throws a FTG kunia at a ngel that is out of Yamatos Eye sight and lands right next to him on his back right side and teleports to it as Yamato finishes his his Chidorii sprear as Minato appears nexts Yamato he quickly Kicks. Yamato causing him to be sent flying as Minato does this the Minato clone places his index finger and middle finger on the ground in case Yamato disappears which he does this after the clones are destroyed

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.
    As Minato appears beside me as I spin I murmer to myself
    SY: oh crap -_-

As I tumble along the ground from Minatos kick I get serious.

SY: Now...
    *tumble*
    SY: it's...
    *tumble*
    SY: ON!

With that outburst Yamato places his hands on the ground to spring himself out of his tumble and on to his feet. AS his hands leave the ground Yamato rips a massive Chunck of earth out of the ground, which he hurls at the Minato Clone, using the angular momentum from the hand spring to greatly increase the speed of the throw.

(Doton: Doryō Dango) - Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumping
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user With chakra work and superhuman strength, lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

After chunking the ball of earth at the clone I then slam my hands into the ground causing a burst of water to shoot out underneath the clone and trap him in a sphere of water as the ball smashes into him.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

SY: Its one on one now minato.

Minato then sees me make some seals and I suddenly dissapear and a tree begins to grow around you. I then appear to emerge from the tree and stab you with an explosive kunai, but in reality I'm still in front of you and have thrown two explosive tagged kunai near your feet which then blow up.

(Genjutsu: Tsurīwan) - Illusionary Technique: One With The Tree
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Kurenai uses a Genjutsu wherein she disappears and a tree grows around the opponent, binding them. Kurenai then comes out of the tree and strikes the opponent's neck, causing the tree to explode and the opponent to faint. This Technique is similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Technique but the user decides to attack in a different way.

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 03-28-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

as the real minato is looking at you he notices a tree growing up behind him and you disappear using his great inteelligence releases this is impossible and realizes he's in a genjutsu so he quickly release a surge of non focused electricty from his body bringing him back into reality

Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) -Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled throughmetal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As he breaks out of the genjutsu minato notices the two explosive kunia/ tags at his feet so he quickly causes the earth infromt of him to rise up at a very high spped and makes it 10 meters high he then as it raises Minato throws a FtG kunia at you and telueports to it and as it passes by you and then appears behind you and slashes you with a kunia

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Onizuka~ View Post
    as the real minato is looking at you he notices a tree growing up behind him and you disappear using his great inteelligence releases this is impossible and realizes he's in a genjutsu so he quickly release a surge of non focused electricty from his body bringing him back into reality

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled throughmetal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As he breaks out of the genjutsu minato notices the two explosive kunia/ tags at his feet so he quickly causes the earth infromt of him to rise up at a very high spped and makes it 10 meters high he then as it raises Minato throws a FtG kunia at you and telueports to it and as it passes by you and then appears behind you and slashes you with a kunia

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle
    As your FTG marked kunia comes at me I form a couple seals and multiple spears of wood shoot out of the ground near my feet in a low arc which intercepts the kunai and continues on to you.

(Mokuton: Moku Hasshi no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Projectiles Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will create 3-4 sharp wooden stakes that are shot at the opponent.

SY: You think I'm going to let those things near me? Lets see how you do when you cant see your enemy

I form the tiger seal and disappear from your view

(Meisai Gakure no Jutsu) - Camouflage Concealment Technique
    Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.

I begin channeling chakra as as I stealthily move in anticipation of your move.
    (I maintain my mid range but you are unaware of this)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Dang it didn't workand no Yamato I didn't expect you to let it near you

* as Minato releases the Kunia and it gets intercpted instead of teleporting Minato grabs a Space Time kunia and does One handseal that opens a Space time Barrier and absorbs the spikes that where launched at me Minato then Moves the spike to long short range and has the shoot outwards away from him

Minato then looking around notices he can no longer see you so he quickly places his fingers on the ground allowing him to be able to sense your location as soon as Minato picks up on your location he quickly realizes your moving around into nid range so Minato while still on the colum of earth slams his hand on the ground causing Giant spikes to emerge all over Mid range starting from where Minato last was able to sense and outwards and innerwards also covering the area around where you where also impaling you

Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location. Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then trackand locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) -Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rockto forcefully emerge from the ground.This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Hmmm you may be able to hide but I will always be able to find you Yamato

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dang it didn't workand no Yamato I didn't expect you to let it near you

* as Minato releases the Kunia and it gets intercpted instead of teleporting Minato grabs a Space Time kunia and does One handseal that opens a Space time Barrier and absorbs the spikes that where launched at me Minato then Moves the spike to long short range and has the shoot outwards away from him

Minato then looking around notices he can no longer see you so he quickly places his fingers on the ground allowing him to be able to sense your location as soon as Minato picks up on your location he quickly realizes your moving around into nid range so Minato while still on the colum of earth slams his hand on the ground causing Giant spikes to emerge all over Mid range starting from where Minato last was able to sense and outwards and innerwards also covering the area around where you where also impaling you

Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location. Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then trackand locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) -Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rockto forcefully emerge from the ground.This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Hmmm you may be able to hide but I will always be able to find you Yamato
    I watch as you begin to place your fingers on the ground.

[Thinking] gotcha

As soon as your hand touches the ground. wood pillars wrap all around your wrist and body, completely immobilizing you as I rush towards you making a series of handseals.

Suddenly, a fast moving gust of wind shoots dust into your eyes, however thanks to the high amount of dust, you shouldnt notice that I dropped a large amount of tracking seeds into the gust of wind, which lodges seeds in your clothes as well as scattering them thorughout the field in front of me.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

(Mokuton: Torakkingu Za-men) Wood Release: Tracking Seeds
    Type: Supplemental
    Chakra: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: User creates seeds made out of their chakra. The seeds can re-dispersed on the ground or placed in the body of the enemy. Since the seeds are made up of the user's DNA they can be used like transmission devices. They react to movement or pressure.

Now that you you cant see me and I had been running at you, I should be close enough to ram a kunai straight into your chest.

*I take a couple steps back*

SY: When you kicked me earlier I noticed your clone was placing his fingers on the fround. I didnt know what he was doing at first, but I had a hunch. Making myself invisible proved my theory, that you needed to place you were tracking me and needed to place your hand on the ground to do so.
    [Flashback]
    the Minato clone places his index finger and middle finger on the ground in case Yamato disappears which he does this after the clones are destroyed

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Time to end this

As the wood start to wrap around Minato using his great reaction time quickly releases a non focused current of lightning from his body that hits the wood causing it to crumble

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled throughmetal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground

As the wood crumbles Minato quickly notices that a gust of wind is being released at him so using his great jutsu knowledge he quickly does the required handseal and release the same technique at your cancling it out he then notices Yamato entering short range so using his great speed that has been said to surpass A's spped while in lightning amoror dashes at you so far you don't even notice that he has moved causing you to stop in place as you stop Minato kicks on your knee and then slides behind youkicking on the same knee causing you to be sent flying into the air

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) -Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands

(Kiiroi Senkō Chō Rasen) -Yellow Flash Super Spiral
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy and kicks them on the knee. He then slides behind them and kicks the same knee again in such a way that they fly into the air. Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Time to end this

As the wood start to wrap around Minato using his great reaction time quickly releases a non focused current of lightning from his body that hits the wood causing it to crumble

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled throughmetal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground

As the wood crumbles Minato quickly notices that a gust of wind is being released at him so using his great jutsu knowledge he quickly does the required handseal and release the same technique at your cancling it out he then notices Yamato entering short range so using his great speed that has been said to surpass A's spped while in lightning amoror dashes at you so far you don't even notice that he has moved causing you to stop in place as you stop Minato kicks on your knee and then slides behind youkicking on the same knee causing you to be sent flying into the air

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) -Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands

(Kiiroi Senkō Chō Rasen) -Yellow Flash Super Spiral
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy and kicks them on the knee. He then slides behind them and kicks the same knee again in such a way that they fly into the air. Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze
    as I get kicked into the air I look down to see you had slid on the ground. I use this to my advantage and MAke wooden pillars wrap around you as you are laying on the ground.

I then Follow up with two handseals and the ground beneath you turns into mud which you sink into while wrapped in the wooden pillars. The pit is about 8 feet across but is very deep.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

I then pull out a scroll and release a massive fire dragon which is shot twards the pit (with you inside). Thed ragon superheats the pit and then explodes.

Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

I land nearby with a gimpy knee

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

I would like to make a personal note about this move I Know I have used The Chidorii current a lot but I forgot to add it to my bio or the person who. Designed it didn't add this but I was having Minato as a Lightning Specialist so I really hope using it won't make me fail but also as I have told SY I believe or can only think of one lighting move that does not require handseals
    _______

as Minato begins to be binded by the wood he realizes he doesn't have much time to react so knowing how the Current of lightning easily destroyed the Wood last time he decides to use it one more time so he release the current making the wood crumble

As the wood crumbles Minato feels the ground underneath him starting to become wet and swampy so using his amazing reaction time Minato punches downwards release a whirlwind from his fist sending him upwards allowing him to advoide the swamp as this happens Minato looks forward as he's finishes the whirlwind and see a dragon of fire headed at him. (Assuming that you would redirect it towards me he pulls out a space time Kunia and does one handseal and opens up a Space time barrier which absorbs the fire as the fire is absorbed he directs the fire to behind you

(Fūton: Senpūken) -Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Again SY I'm sorry for over using the chidorii current

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Test Failed.

You could have been more tactical and you also insisted too much on Minato's techniques. You must show skill with them, though you just repeated that too many times. Also, try not use Replacement Techniques during tests and you overused Nagashi a little.

Last edited by Alucard; 04-22-2012 at 06:12 PM.