Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Sensei Test] - Mathias

I will be your administrator for this test
    The rules are as follow:

- Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight t pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Izuna Uchiha bio.

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and Mathias may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Re: [Sensei Test] - Mathias

Thank you Izuna-sama ^_^

I will be using Jinbē, Knight of the Sea

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No problem, let us begin ^^

I first start by throwing 3 kunais with explosive tags attach, timed to explode at your current location while infusing wind chakra into them.

The moment I throw those kunais, I start running to my left around you with chakra infused in the palm of my feet in order to give me a greater adherence and greater speed (following a circular path in which you are the center) while performing handseals. Then as the kunais are about to explode spikes emerge from behind you, where your blind spot would be (depending on your current location, I'll create those spike accordingly).

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Then, as I watch how you react to both my attack, I simply create 2 clones to both of my sides.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Since this jutsu only takes 1 handseals, I'd still be able to catch you off guard if you didn't defended adequately to my previous attack.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    No problem, let us begin ^^

I first start by throwing 3 kunais with explosive tags attach, timed to explode at your current location while infusing wind chakra into them.

The moment I throw those kunais, I start running to my left around you with chakra infused in the palm of my feet in order to give me a greater adherence and greater speed (following a circular path in which you are the center) while performing handseals. Then as the kunais are about to explode spikes emerge from behind you, where your blind spot would be (depending on your current location, I'll create those spike accordingly).

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears

Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Then, as I watch how you react to both my attack, I simply create 2 clones to both of my sides.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Since this jutsu only takes 1 handseals, I'd still be able to catch you off guard if you didn't defended adequately to my previous attack.
    As the kunais leave your hand, I notice you start running towards your left. So without hesitation, I also start running along with you towards my right, while swiftly performing the snake hand seal, causing my body to harden to a steel-like quality. The tags on your kunais end up blowing up to the left of me, causing no harm. As I'm running paralleled to you, spikes emerge from the ground beneath me and fail to pierce through me due to my iron skin.(Now called Earth Spear)

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

I then follow it up by throwing an explosively tagged kunai up into the air with my right hand, at an angle that will rain upon you. While simultaneously throwing a kunai straight towards you with my left hand. As the kunai is coming down from above, I make a simple hand seal and multiply it into one thousand. As the kunais leave my hands, I make sure to stay very vigilant to your moves. The kunai that I threw up into the air has its tag burning, timed so that it will detonate short range from you.(I make sure to release from the iron skin technique before using the shuriken shadow clone.)

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Last edited by Mathias; 01-27-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    As the kunais leave your hand, I notice you start running towards your left. So without hesitation, I also start running along with you towards my right, while swiftly performing the snake hand seal, causing my body to harden to a steel-like quality. The tags on your kunais end up blowing up to the left of me, causing no harm. As I'm running paralleled to you, spikes emerge from the ground beneath me and fail to pierce through me due to my iron skin.(Now called Earth Spear)

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

I then follow it up by throwing an explosively tagged kunai up into the air with my right hand, at an angle that will rain upon you. While simultaneously throwing a kunai straight towards you with my left hand. As the kunai is coming down from above, I make a simple hand seal and multiply it into one thousand. As the kunais leave my hands, I make sure to stay very vigilant to your moves. The kunai that I threw up into the air has its tag burning, timed so that it will detonate short range from you.(I make sure to release from the iron skin technique before using the shuriken shadow clone.)

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

As both my clones appear, we all activate our Sharingan and fix our eyes on you. Then, as both your Kunai converge onto our location, my two clones perform 2 hand seals and shoot a very large and fast moving wind bullet at each of your kunai (one of those bullet is heading toward you, or more precisely, where you shot the kunai from). Without even knowing it, this attack will also prevent any of your thousand kunais to reach us as they'll be caught in the ripples created by the Rayleigh-Taylor effect of an unsteady moving fluid (see picture below):

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet

Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

The result is a massive explosion, fueled by your 1001 kunais and my wind. In the meantime, as my clones where shooting their wind bullets, I was making a string of hand seals, molding my chakra in order to strike immediately when I saw fit. Before the explosion, I made sure to pinpoint your location and just as it happen (the explosion being just above ground and just outside short range of me, meaning it'd be big enough to conceal me from your sight) I performed:

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Making it emerge to your right (where you were running to), crushing you between the jaws of this earth beast.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

As both my clones appear, we all activate our Sharingan and fix our eyes on you. Then, as both your Kunai converge onto our location, my two clones perform 2 hand seals and shoot a very large and fast moving wind bullet at each of your kunai (one of those bullet is heading toward you, or more precisely, where you shot the kunai from). Without even knowing it, this attack will also prevent any of your thousand kunais to reach us as they'll be caught in the ripples created by the Rayleigh-Taylor effect of an unsteady moving fluid (see picture below):

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet

Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

The result is a massive explosion, fueled by your 1001 kunais and my wind. In the meantime, as my clones where shooting their wind bullets, I was making a string of hand seals, molding my chakra in order to strike immediately when I saw fit. Before the explosion, I made sure to pinpoint your location and just as it happen (the explosion being just above ground and just outside short range of me, meaning it'd be big enough to conceal me from your sight) I performed:

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth

Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Making it emerge to your right (where you were running to), crushing you between the jaws of this earth beast.
    As the kunais leave my hand, using my running momentum I crouch down and perform a powerful jump into the air. As I go airborne I take out a scroll from my pouch and unravel it. I follow it up by performing a simple hand seal, causing five ink birds to appear from within the scroll.(Pre-drawn)

(Ninpou: Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:15(-3 for each additional animal created)
    Damage Points:30
    Description:The user draws out small animals that can attack(lions), bind(snakes),and allow the user to fly(birds).This jutsu consists of 5 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.
    Note:The 5 animal limit can be any variety of small animals.*

I land on one bird so that it keeps me airborne and away from the wind bullet's range. While another bird goes back into long range behind me and stays there. Two birds stay besides me, and the last bird heads straight towards you guys. Without pause after creating my birds, I perform another hand seal and create two clones to the left and right of me(Luffy and Zoro). Both are summoned on top of my birds. Once created, Luffy starts heading towards you in an arc manner from the left, while Zoro will be doing the same but from the right.

As they are making thier way on to you, Zoro throws three tagged kunais, while Luffy releases a massive wall of flames towards all of you. The real me stays very alert to all your movements.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the kunais leave my hand, using my running momentum I crouch down and perform a powerful jump into the air. As I go airborne I take out a scroll from my pouch and unravel it. I follow it up by performing a simple hand seal, causing five ink birds to appear from within the scroll.(Pre-drawn)

(Ninpou: Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:15(-3 for each additional animal created)
    Damage Points:30
    Description:The user draws out small animals that can attack(lions), bind(snakes),and allow the user to fly(birds).This jutsu consists of 5 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.
    Note:The 5 animal limit can be any variety of small animals.*

I land on one bird so that it keeps me airborne and away from the wind bullet's range. While another bird goes back into long range behind me and stays there. Two birds stay besides me, and the last bird heads straight towards you guys. Without pause after creating my birds, I perform another hand seal and create two clones to the left and right of me(Luffy and Zoro). Both are summoned on top of my birds. Once created, Luffy starts heading towards you in an arc manner from the left, while Zoro will be doing the same but from the right.

As they are making thier way on to you, Zoro throws three tagged kunais, while Luffy releases a massive wall of flames towards all of you. The real me stays very alert to all your movements.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    As I see you taking flight, I take out a scroll and cancel both my clones. The moment your clones appear and one of your birds is heading toward me, I slam my hand on the scroll and an perfectly cylindrical tower of gigantic proportion emerges from the ground under my feet, lifting me hundreds of feet into the air.

(This is what the cylinder looks like):

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

Chakra cost: 30
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle

I then walk toward the edge and look down at you and your birds.

Izuna: You've done well in the field of Ninjutsu, now come and show me your skills with a blade >=}

I then draw my sword and close my eyes, waiting for your on top of this monolith.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

As I see you taking flight, I take out a scroll and cancel both my clones. The moment your clones appear and one of your birds is heading toward me, I slam my hand on the scroll and an perfectly cylindrical tower of gigantic proportion emerges from the ground under my feet, lifting me hundreds of feet into the air.

(This is what the cylinder looks like):

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

Chakra cost: 30
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle

I then walk toward the edge and look down at you and your birds.

Izuna: You've done well in the field of Ninjutsu, now come and show me your skills with a blade >=}

I then draw my sword and close my eyes, waiting for your on top of this monolith.

As your tower starts rising, Luffy instead of releasing his fire accepts your challenge and flies on over to the top of the monolith. Both the real me and Zoro stay put, and watch the duel about to go down. Luffy slowly reaches out for his sword using his right hand. Once he has a hold of the sword's handle, he unsheathe it from its scabbard which is being held on the left side of his waist by a red scarf. He then proceeds and assumes the Chudan stance. He does so by sliding his right foot slightly in front of his left one, using his left foot as a base support standing with the frontal area of it. He makes sure to have both his legs parallel to his shoulders, along with both his shoulders in the same Y-Axis. He keeps his back straight, however due to his footing, I am forced to be a little bit inclined forward. As I'm working on my footing, he puts his sword in front of him, while having his right hand very close to the sword's hand guard. His left hand will be near the end of the sword's handle having the hand facing downward. He makes sure to have his sword positioned above the X-axis of his waist, having the top of it pointing towards your mouth. Once his stance is complete, Luffy steps forward with his left foot, and delivers a diagonal slash, going from from your left shoulder, across your abdominal area down to your waist. He then continues by performing another slash, from your right shoulder going across your abdominal area down to your right waist. He then finishes it off by delivering a powerful horizontal slash across your abdomen.

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 25
    Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Forgive me, I'm a tad bit rusty.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As your tower starts rising, Luffy instead of releasing his fire accepts your challenge and flies on over to the top of the monolith. Both the real me and Zoro stay put, and watch the duel about to go down. Luffy slowly reaches out for his sword using his right hand. Once he has a hold of the sword's handle, he unsheathe it from its scabbard which is being held on the left side of his waist by a red scarf. He then proceeds and assumes the Chudan stance. He does so by sliding his right foot slightly in front of his left one, using his left foot as a base support standing with the frontal area of it. He makes sure to have both his legs parallel to his shoulders, along with both his shoulders in the same Y-Axis. He keeps his back straight, however due to his footing, I am forced to be a little bit inclined forward. As I'm working on my footing, he puts his sword in front of him, while having his right hand very close to the sword's hand guard. His left hand will be near the end of the sword's handle having the hand facing downward. He makes sure to have his sword positioned above the X-axis of his waist, having the top of it pointing towards your mouth. Once his stance is complete, Luffy steps forward with his left foot, and delivers a diagonal slash, going from from your left shoulder, across your abdominal area down to your waist. He then continues by performing another slash, from your right shoulder going across your abdominal area down to your right waist. He then finishes it off by delivering a powerful horizontal slash across your abdomen.

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 25
    Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Forgive me, I'm a tad bit rusty.

As slash from my left shoulder, I perform the exact same slash as you but in the opposite direction, from waist to shoulder with an unnatural timing, causing both our sword to clash.

As we both hold our ground in this position, I smile:

Izuna: This Sharingan of mine can get really handy in such a situation. However I must admit, your raw strength is impressive, I'll have to be careful...

As I say those last words, I swiftly spin on myself, repulsing your sword backward, and as I do so, I raise my leg to give you a powerful roundhouse in the guts, projecting you backward slightly. As we both recover and look at each other I race toward you and grab my sheath, infusing wind chakra in it and lightning chakra into my sword.

As I close in on you I perform an horizontal slash starting from my right (since I'm using my right arm to wield the sword) and aimed at your guts.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana

Damage points: 40
    Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

As I perform this attack, I prepare myself to counter with my sheath, blocking or paring your sword. In the eventuality that you'd infuse your sword with wind, as you may have seen me use lightning, my sheath is resistant enough to withstand the blow if both of them were to clash.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

As slash from my left shoulder, I perform the exact same slash as you but in the opposite direction, from waist to shoulder with an unnatural timing, causing both our sword to clash.

As we both hold our ground in this position, I smile:

Izuna: This Sharingan of mine can get really handy in such a situation. However I must admit, your raw strength is impressive, I'll have to be careful...

As I say those last words, I swiftly spin on myself, repulsing your sword backward, and as I do so, I raise my leg to give you a powerful roundhouse in the guts, projecting you backward slightly. As we both recover and look at each other I race toward you and grab my sheath, infusing wind chakra in it and lightning chakra into my sword.

As I close in on you I perform an horizontal slash starting from my right (since I'm using my right arm to wield the sword) and aimed at your guts.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana

Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

As I perform this attack, I prepare myself to counter with my sheath, blocking or paring your sword. In the eventuality that you'd infuse your sword with wind, as you may have seen me use lightning, my sheath is resistant enough to withstand the blow if both of them were to clash.
    As luffy's sword is being repulsed backwards he notices your leg incoming. Without hesitation and with great timing, he raises his left knee while driving his right elbow downwards causing your leg to meet between the too. On collision, your leg's tibia and fibula bones both shatter.(Luffy's sword was dropped in the process of all of this) Luffy then brings his left knee back down, while grabbing a hold of your shattered leg with both his left and right arm. He uses his right foot to hit the foot you are using to remain balanced. This causes you to fall like a bowling pin to the ground. After knocking you down into the ground, Luffy bows down in an honorable way and disperses.

(Kosa ho) – Insertions method
    Type: Defence
    Description: the user is able to intercept and counter an incoming taijutsu by raising the knee, and driving their elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between the uses elbow and knee, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

In unison, Zoro creates small black clouds above the monolith that cover the entire area in flammable oil.

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

In unison to all my clones, the real me sends an electrical essence into the sky. Once the monolith is covered in oil, he then brings down a bolt of lightning that strikes you, causing all the oil to ignite.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mathias you have passed, thanks Izuna for doing the battle ^^