Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

[Kaguya Test] Mathias

Greetings, Mathias

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own Kagetora biography( http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98813 ) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Re: [Kaguya Test] Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Greetings, Mathias

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own Kagetora biography( http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98813 ) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!
    I will be using Mathy Kaguya for this test.

Thank you very much Gobi-San ^.^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I will be using Mathy Kaguya for this test.

Thank you very much Gobi-San ^.^
    Okay, let's roll~

I wave my right hand into the air and then descend it down onto the ground, with a palm strike. However as I waved my hand up, I released a crescent formed wind at you, from my fingers. The wind is near invisible.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Once my palm makes contact with the ground, the ground it jags you from be-neath, crushing your legs.

Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Okay, let's roll~

I wave my right hand into the air and then descend it down onto the ground, with a palm strike. However as I waved my hand up, I released a crescent formed wind at you, from my fingers. The wind is near invisible.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Once my palm makes contact with the ground, the ground it jags you from be-neath, crushing your legs.

Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Yosh!!

As your right hand is being waved in a downward manner, I carefully notice a slight breeze being caused around your body due to your clothes being moved by the wind blade being created. Without hesitation, I start charging towards you, while forming a large spiral shaped bone spear out of my left arm that goes through my raw flesh and skin. As the drill nears its completion, I put my left arm out in front of me in a horizontal manner, to use the drill as a shielding mechanism, protecting all the most important vital organs. Upon collision between the wind blade and my drill, I get slight cuts wounds which are regenerated thereafter.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

During the collision of your wind blade, and my drill. I notice the earth beneath me rising. So I stick my left arm drill out in front of me in a downwards manner so that I use my running momentum to pole vault my way out of the earth beneath me. While simultaneously pointing my right hand at you, releasing five finger-tip bullets aimed at your vitals, with another set of five finger-tip bullets coming right behind the others using my fast regenerative abilities to its fullest potential. Upon reaching the ground, I continue my charge at you, keeping a close eye on your movements.
    (Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Yosh!!

As your right hand is being waved in a downward manner, I carefully notice a slight breeze being caused around your body due to your clothes being moved by the wind blade being created. Without hesitation, I start charging towards you, while forming a large spiral shaped bone spear out of my left arm that goes through my raw flesh and skin. As the drill nears its completion, I put my left arm out in front of me in a horizontal manner, to use the drill as a shielding mechanism, protecting all the most important vital organs. Upon collision between the wind blade and my drill, I get slight cuts wounds which are regenerated thereafter.

Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

During the collision of your wind blade, and my drill. I notice the earth beneath me rising. So I stick my left arm drill out in front of me in a downwards manner so that I use my running momentum to pole vault my way out of the earth beneath me. While simultaneously pointing my right hand at you, releasing five finger-tip bullets aimed at your vitals, with another set of five finger-tip bullets coming right behind the others using my fast regenerative abilities to its fullest potential. Upon reaching the ground, I continue my charge at you, keeping a close eye on your movements.
    (Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.
    For your information you regeneration abilities only works on the wounds that your bones inflirated. So you're bleeding from the Wind Blade.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    As soon as you're sticking your drill into the ground to vault foward I dash backwards with a burst of chakra. When dashing backwards I'm having my palms strifing across the surface. When I dash I use
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Making the slabs of earth rise up infront of me and behind you, catching the kaguya bullets and smashing you inbetween the slabs.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

For your information you regeneration abilities only works on the wounds that your bones inflirated. So you're bleeding from the Wind Blade.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    As soon as you're sticking your drill into the ground to vault foward I dash backwards with a burst of chakra. When dashing backwards I'm having my palms strifing across the surface. When I dash I use
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Making the slabs of earth rise up infront of me and behind you, catching the kaguya bullets and smashing you inbetween the slabs.
    Understood.
    ___

As the first set of finger bullets leave my right hand, I notice an enormous rock formation rising in front of you, aiming to smash against me. So I don't continue releasing my second set of bullets. Upon reaching the ground with mere seconds to spare, I land with my left arm drill out in front like a lance, parallel to my shoulder. While being in a crouched position, with my right foot forward, and my left foot back. While descending into the ground I had already started channeling chakra into my feet. Upon hitting the ground I perform a powerful jump forward. As my feet leave the ground, my tibia bone grows out of the bottom of both my feet. This giving me added speed to my push. While simultaneously, putting my left arm drill downward, using it as a volting mechanism once again, giving me more momentum. As my body goes airborne headed straight towards the rock formation, the way my footing was set on lift off, was that I could start spinning getsuga style. As my body starts pining I put both my arms out in front of me as if I were to take a dive into a pool, while growing a bone drill out of my right arm. With nearly no time, upon collision, I manage to drill my way into it the rock formation in front of me. While at the same time having the rock formation behind me pushing me forward causing some pain due to the pressure, via my tibia bones which I end up releasing shortly after. Once inside the rock formation, I use both my drill arms to dig my way out the other side of the rock formation.

I then immediately continue my charge at you, having both my drills out in front of me paralleled to my shoulders. However, as I start running forward I release my right bone drill and in one swift motion use my right hand to reach into my back and leave it there. Upon reaching your short range, I pull out my spinal word, turning it into a whip in which I use to wrap around you, while simultaneously piercing through your heart with my left arm drill.
    (Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Range: Short
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Understood.
    ___

As the first set of finger bullets leave my right hand, I notice an enormous rock formation rising in front of you, aiming to smash against me. So I don't continue releasing my second set of bullets. Upon reaching the ground with mere seconds to spare, I land with my left arm drill out in front like a lance, parallel to my shoulder. While being in a crouched position, with my right foot forward, and my left foot back. While descending into the ground I had already started channeling chakra into my feet. Upon hitting the ground I perform a powerful jump forward. As my feet leave the ground, my tibia bone grows out of the bottom of both my feet. This giving me added speed to my push. While simultaneously, putting my left arm drill downward, using it as a volting mechanism once again, giving me more momentum. As my body goes airborne headed straight towards the rock formation, the way my footing was set on lift off, was that I could start spinning getsuga style. As my body starts pining I put both my arms out in front of me as if I were to take a dive into a pool, while growing a bone drill out of my right arm. With nearly no time, upon collision, I manage to drill my way into it the rock formation in front of me. While at the same time having the rock formation behind me pushing me forward causing some pain due to the pressure, via my tibia bones which I end up releasing shortly after. Once inside the rock formation, I use both my drill arms to dig my way out the other side of the rock formation.

I then immediately continue my charge at you, having both my drills out in front of me paralleled to my shoulders. However, as I start running forward I release my right bone drill and in one swift motion use my right hand to reach into my back and leave it there. Upon reaching your short range, I pull out my spinal word, turning it into a whip in which I use to wrap around you, while simultaneously piercing through your heart with my left arm drill.
    (Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Range: Short
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.
    You're underestimating the size of the technique he used.
    Check how small the giant statue is compared to the technique.
    You'd jump the statues waist height at tops.
    Drilling through the mountain would take you an hour or so.
    Look how dense it is. That giant think only made small cracks where he had his hands.
    You'd run out of oxygen before you could drill your way out.

You'd stand a better chance by drilling your way down into the earth.
    The initial drilling into the mountain is alright, sure you could drill enough space to get into one of the sides before they closed, but you wouldn't be able to keep up your "gatsuuga" rotation for long, and if your body isn't spinning, the holes you create wouldn't be large enough, so you'd stand a better chance by turning your fingers into claws or something and using that to dig your way out.

The best counter would've been Dance of the Young Ferns, but thats too cheap.
    I'll let Gobi decide if he wants to continue.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-10-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

~Test failed~