Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Training with Orochimaru............

Ok Sasuke was with him for a very long time. The only thing I see Sasuke using is Chidori and his Sharingan Techs. Was his training with him pointless. Oro used a lot of cool jutsus. You would think he would teach Sasuke these techs. The only time he used Oro jutsus is when he absorbed him. What a waste of time. Does anybody have an opinion on this.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Training with Orochimaru............

Remember Sasuke Itachi fight, Sasuke used Oro jutsu to escape from Amaterasu. It was with Oro, sasuke learnt new ways of using chidori.
    Many of Oro's jutsu was linked with CS. But now Sasuke dont have dat seal. Till d time he had dat seal he used Oro jutsus, but now he is not so it seems, Oro taught Sasuke only those jutsus, for what CS was required,as it would have weaken Sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know when Sasuke meets Naruto, Sai, Yamato & Sakura, Sasuke is about to do a jutsu but Orochimaru stops him from doing it. What was that tech? has he used it since?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Currently wherever Kabuto tells me to live.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think its lame also. sasuke just uses chidori and amaterasu all the time. Even when he was training with Orochimaru, he was still only using Genjutsu.... so..... yeah. a huge waste of time....

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStylesNz View Post
    You know when Sasuke meets Naruto, Sai, Yamato & Sakura, Sasuke is about to do a jutsu but Orochimaru stops him from doing it. What was that tech? has he used it since?
    no one knows, but to be honest it looked like he was about to use kirin

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The jutsu Orochimaru stopped him from doing was probably kirin indeed.
    And yeah, Sasuke only managed to improve chidori and his sharingan...
    hell the orochimaru substitution he used on itachi was only because he absorbed orochimaru and his techs.
    Well, we'll probably see Orochimaru again, ready take over sasuke's rotting corpse...or Itachi's maybe, i am not sure if it works on dead people.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

think about all these characters only use 1or2 jutsus.

Naruto uses Shadow Clones and rasengan.
    Sakura just uses healing jutsu and chakra control
    Shikamaru uses his shadow technique
    Sasuke uses sharingan, chidori, and various fire attacks
    Gaara uses sand

kakashis pretty much the only 1 that uses different jutsu but he still mainly relies on chidori and his sharingan. He will throw a water or earth element in here or there.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

i dont think the technique sasuke was going to use on naruto and the gang was kirin because as we saw with the fight against itachi, the weather conditions were different, there was no lightning, rain nor was it cloudy, it was sunny and dry :/ so it wouldnt of been a suitable condition for him to use kirin...

on topic, i'm not completely sure what he learnt from orochimaru in the technique apartment except for the snake replacement thing he used to avoid amaterasu but training isn't all about learning new techniques, orochimaru was more of a leverage for sasuke to become what he is today, heartless, scheming and smart as well as all of his other attributes.

This is the same with naruto with jiraiya in some cases, he spent more or less 5 years but only learnt rasengan and a toad summoning but theres more to it than just techniques, he matured and became less reckless and more tactical in his fight and likewise for sasu and oro.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStylesNz View Post
    Hey, just seen your profile pic.... I assume you DJ??

if so... Me too... what music you into etc??

iv'e been doing it for 4 years now.. hit me up.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    no one knows, but to be honest it looked like he was about to use kirin
    i dont think it was kirin because of the color the was around sauske when he had is arm in the air and we diden see that in the fight agenst itachi

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    think about all these characters only use 1or2 jutsus.

Naruto uses Shadow Clones and rasengan.
    Sakura just uses healing jutsu and chakra control
    Shikamaru uses his shadow technique
    Sasuke uses sharingan, chidori, and various fire attacks
    Gaara uses sand

kakashis pretty much the only 1 that uses different jutsu but he still mainly relies on chidori and his sharingan. He will throw a water or earth element in here or there.
    u forgot yamato also he use wood almost all the time but i have seen him use water and eath som times

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but it's weird when sasuke attacked oro with chidori and pierced trough his arms oro responded like: i never saw such an elemental technique or whatever... so i thought at first that he never knew sasuke cud use lightning techniques, but then again oro did saw him using chidori in chuunin exams.. but how come oro still said that ? he was clearly surprised to see an lightning attack from sasuke..

and orochimaru just trained him to get used to the CS powers and train him to get stronger.. and it did worked out.. although i still belive sasuke wudn't stand a chance again an orochimaru at 100% power...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    but it's weird when sasuke attacked oro with chidori and pierced trough his arms oro responded like: i never saw such an elemental technique or whatever... so i thought at first that he never knew sasuke cud use lightning techniques, but then again oro did saw him using chidori in chuunin exams.. but how come oro still said that ? he was clearly surprised to see an lightning attack from sasuke..

and orochimaru just trained him to get used to the CS powers and train him to get stronger.. and it did worked out.. although i still belive sasuke wudn't stand a chance again an orochimaru at 100% power...
    i think it was becasue he never saw the long sword chidori before

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm what about kabutomaru/orochimaru starting to train Naruto. Would be a twist. Sasuke screwed him over, Kabuto always has multiple motives. Helping with the bingobook and healing sakura after the 4 tail naruto attack on Oro. I always like the idea of bad guys helping out good guys, but in the end try to take advantage of the situation.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Touketsu View Post
    Ok Sasuke was with him for a very long time. The only thing I see Sasuke using is Chidori and his Sharingan Techs. Was his training with him pointless. Oro used a lot of cool jutsus. You would think he would teach Sasuke these techs. The only time he used Oro jutsus is when he absorbed him. What a waste of time. Does anybody have an opinion on this.
    A lot of people are annoyed at the same thing concerning Naruto's training, it is only fair sasuke gets a worthless one too.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    A lot of people are annoyed at the same thing concerning Naruto's training, it is only fair sasuke gets a worthless one too.
    i have a prity good fealing that sauske gonna get ems in not long time and he is training eavy time he fights like when i was fightig A og danzo. there u can see that he get nye moves and also a good control og his ms and the is almost better then traning i think

Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont know you guys but sasuke is too unfair.. ill state my point
    1- he learns things out of nowere e.g. amaterasu,susanoo,mangekyo(who the f* taught him to do that¿¿??)
    2-he knows how to counter tsukuyomi and dont tell me that oro taught him to do that
    3- he is waaaaaaaaaaaay more faster and better at taijutsu than before, i mean i dont now what kind of drug oro gave him but he is way too strong
    4- HE SUMMOND A HAWK !!!!!!!!! even madara was surprised..
    5-apart of controling susanoo, he controls it better than itachi and added more thinkgs to it, he now has an impenetrable defense and offense
    6- how many variations of chidori will he invent(why the f* did kakashi taught him the tech, he ruined it)
    7-almost ilimited chakra supplies.
    well, you must be saying, well naruto is also very strong, so strong taht he would pwn sasuke and madara stated it before.
    ok, lest state what naruto has gained from their last encounter as chunnins at the valley of the end

1-sage mode (wich can only be activated either in mt myobokuzan or by staying completely still)
    2-taijutu you may say and intelligence as well.(sasuke is waaaaay more stronge in taijitsu and ninjutsu and more intelligent
    3- he has wind nature abilities.. sasuke has fire and ligtning
    4. he can summon various creatures(wich were pwned by pein)
    5- he has rasenshiriken!!(he can only create 3 in sage mode and it is very difficult for him)
    6- he has teh power of the kuybi!!-- not really, remember what happened to gaara, he aslo had a bijuu but he wasnt able to transform because he was knoked out(sasuke knows that the uchiha can control the fox and naruto is weak against genjutsus)
    7.he has a larger chakra reserve since he has teh kuybii( sasuke has zetsu)

i m not a sasuke fan, i am just stating how unfair for naruto is its up to you guys to realize this hope this was usefull

one thing to say, J-MAN is either too lazy, or kishi is a sasuke fangirl in a whole new lvl