Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 726
  1. #1
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    This thread is to discuss Naruto Manga 459 and to Predict Naruto Manga 460.

    Online Viewing NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 459 - Page 1
    Direct Download: NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Downloads
     
         

  2. #2
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    I've gotta come out and say it, I love where the story is headed; Sasuke is about to be set up to be an Akatsuki member for life, Naruto is in misery b/c he feels that Sasuke is a different person now and is not sure if he can bring him back, and Sakura looks like she's about to turn a new corner in her own life; A+ Kishi.

    We first start with Sasuke; I like the fact that Everyone in the conference now knows that Danzo is a Jack ass and A Fraud and I feel that Danzo has lived out his usefulness for what the manga is conserned; And it also seems that we will finally know what the Moon Plan Madara was talking about since he's putting it into action, but I've gotta say its pretty screwed up that Zetsu and Madara are setting up Sasuke to be an Akatsuki member for life; But after reading the new Manga a Second time, It appears that Sasuke Doesnt care that he's Being set up, Infact I think he knows.

    Look at this page right here: Naruto 459 page 12 | One Manga; In the Bottom Right Hand corner, he's smiling and laughing at Karins question; He knows he's Gettin Set up Man; If that Were Me, I dont care how cool I acted, I'd be like "Where the Hell did that guy Go?"; I'm Sticking to my Predictoin; Long Term Prediction: He's gonna be the Leader of the Akatsuki by the Next Time Jump; He's Gonna Beat the 8-tails, Lose his Eyesight in the process and Have to take Itachi's eyes giving him EMS; In terms of the coming chapters, Sasuke is gonna kill Danzo and one other Kage, My guess would have to be either the Raikage or the Tsukage.

    Next Naruto: In terms of Naruto, I feel he's So burdened by the promise that he's losing his happyness; I feel that by now knowing that Sasuke is apart of the Akatsuki, that he thinks there's no hope; The only thing that would bring him away from Sasuke for the time being is if Sakura lets him out of his promise of a lifetime; He's not gonna get better mentally until he doesnt have to deal with Sasuke on his mind 24/7; Long Term Predictions: He will become the Hokage by the next Time Jump, Kakashi will be the next Hokage until then, For the coming chapters, He'll be let out of his promise of a lifetime by Sakura and he'll go back to Konoha and Help rebuild it.

    Finally Sakura: In terms of Sakura, what I got from this chapter is that she has Finally put Sasuke behind her, Not just b/c she stopped crying, or b/c of what Shikamaru said actually made sense; But b/c of what she said to herself in her mind; Look at this page: Naruto 459 page 14 | One Manga; She says that she was the one that has caused Naruto the most pain, that she has made nothing but mistakes in her life and that she's not going to make another one.

    In my opinion, That means that She made a mistake making Naruto shoulder all the blame, and that she made a mistake to fall for Sasuke when she has someone like Naruto standing right in front of her (Note: I'm Not saying this just B/c I 'm a NaruSaku Fan, but b/c I'm actually analizing the Manga); Long Term Predictions: Sakura is gonna fall for Naruto by the next Time Jump (Please dont Flame); In terms of the coming Chapters, Sakura is gonna either Travel to the and of Iron or wait until he comes back, and let Naruto out of his Promise of a lifetime and Possibly return his Feelings.

    This was an Awesome Chapter; It sucks that we have to wait two weeks but it will be worth it in the end.
     
         

  3. #3
    Usurper King Zant Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    4,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    almighty
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    I've gotta come out and say it, I love where the story is headed; Sasuke is about to be set up to be an Akatsuki member for life, Naruto is in misery b/c he feels that Sasuke is a different person now and is not sure if he can bring him back, and Sakura looks like she's about to turn a new corner in her own life; A+ Kishi.

    We first start with Sasuke; I like the fact that Everyone in the conference now knows that Danzo is a Jack ass and A Fraud and I feel that Danzo has lived out his usefulness for what the manga is conserned; And it also seems that we will finally know what the Moon Plan Madara was talking about since he's putting it into action, but I've gotta say its pretty screwed up that Zetsu and Madara are setting up Sasuke to be an Akatsuki member for life; But after reading the new Manga a Second time, It appears that Sasuke Doesnt care that he's Being set up, Infact I think he knows.

    Look at this page right here: Naruto 459 page 12 | One Manga; In the Bottom Right Hand corner, he's smiling and laughing at Karins question; He knows he's Gettin Set up Man; If that Were Me, I dont care how cool I acted, I'd be like "Where the Hell did that guy Go?"; I'm Sticking to my Predictoin; Long Term Prediction: He's gonna be the Leader of the Akatsuki by the Next Time Jump; He's Gonna Beat the 8-tails, Lose his Eyesight in the process and Have to take Itachi's eyes giving him EMS; In terms of the coming chapters, Sasuke is gonna kill Danzo and one other Kage, My guess would have to be either the Raikage or the Tsukage.

    Next Naruto: In terms of Naruto, I feel he's So burdened by the promise that he's losing his happyness; I feel that by now knowing that Sasuke is apart of the Akatsuki, that he thinks there's no hope; The only thing that would bring him away from Sasuke for the time being is if Sakura lets him out of his promise of a lifetime; He's not gonna get better mentally until he doesnt have to deal with Sasuke on his mind 24/7; Long Term Predictions: He will become the Hokage by the next Time Jump, Kakashi will be the next Hokage until then, For the coming chapters, He'll be let out of his promise of a lifetime by Sakura and he'll go back to Konoha and Help rebuild it.

    Finally Sakura: In terms of Sakura, what I got from this chapter is that she has Finally put Sasuke behind her, Not just b/c she stopped crying, or b/c of what Shikamaru said actually made sense; But b/c of what she said to herself in her mind; Look at this page: Naruto 459 page 14 | One Manga; She says that she was the one that has caused Naruto the most pain, that she has made nothing but mistakes in her life and that she's not going to make another one.

    In my opinion, That means that She made a mistake making Naruto shoulder all the blame, and that she made a mistake to fall for Sasuke when she has someone like Naruto standing right in front of her (Note: I'm Not saying this just B/c I 'm a NaruSaku Fan, but b/c I'm actually analizing the Manga); Long Term Predictions: Sakura is gonna fall for Naruto by the next Time Jump (Please dont Flame); In terms of the coming Chapters, Sakura is gonna either Travel to the and of Iron or wait until he comes back, and let Naruto out of his Promise of a lifetime and Possibly return his Feelings.

    This was an Awesome Chapter; It sucks that we have to wait two weeks but it will be worth it in the end.
    first off...great analysis and in ur first lil paragraph you said kishi gets and A+, no he gets a A++++++++++++++lol him and his writers are doing great and two weeks might be worth it ....kishi might bring color pages and it might be good for a break: he can gather more info to make the manga better!
     
         

  4. #4
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post
    first off...great analysis and in ur first lil paragraph you said kishi gets and A+, no he gets a A++++++++++++++lol him and his writers are doing great and two weeks might be worth it ....kishi might bring color pages and it might be good for a break: he can gather more info to make the manga better!
    Color Pages would be so Awesome; I hope that Happens.

    Kishi definately has something planned I cant wait to see what happens in two LONG WEEKS!!!!
     
         

  5. #5
    Sannin JakeFreak's Avatar
    Status
    JakeFreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Finally, Zetsu made his move.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFreak View Post
    Finally, Zetsu made his move.
    Yeah, It was like you knew it was coming, you just didnt know when; But Honestly...I was not expecting "HELLLLOOOOO!!!!!" lol
     
         

  7. #7
    Academy Student
    Status
    NarutoJr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    i dont know that other mizukage's body has huge sword like kizame and the same type too?
     
         

  8. #8
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoJr View Post
    i dont know that other mizukage's body has huge sword like kizame and the same type too?
    What do you mean? are you talking about Kisame's Sharskin Blade?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoJr View Post
    i dont know that other mizukage's body has huge sword like kizame and the same type too?
    It's just covered in bandages the same way as the Samehada, it doesn't mean they're the same type of sword.
     
         

  10. #10
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    Posts
    918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    I've gotta come out and say it, I love where the story is headed; Sasuke is about to be set up to be an Akatsuki member for life, Naruto is in misery b/c he feels that Sasuke is a different person now and is not sure if he can bring him back, and Sakura looks like she's about to turn a new corner in her own life; A+ Kishi.

    We first start with Sasuke; I like the fact that Everyone in the conference now knows that Danzo is a Jack ass and A Fraud and I feel that Danzo has lived out his usefulness for what the manga is conserned; And it also seems that we will finally know what the Moon Plan Madara was talking about since he's putting it into action, but I've gotta say its pretty screwed up that Zetsu and Madara are setting up Sasuke to be an Akatsuki member for life; But after reading the new Manga a Second time, It appears that Sasuke Doesnt care that he's Being set up, Infact I think he knows.

    Look at this page right here: Naruto 459 page 12 | One Manga; In the Bottom Right Hand corner, he's smiling and laughing at Karins question; He knows he's Gettin Set up Man; If that Were Me, I dont care how cool I acted, I'd be like "Where the Hell did that guy Go?"; I'm Sticking to my Predictoin; Long Term Prediction: He's gonna be the Leader of the Akatsuki by the Next Time Jump; He's Gonna Beat the 8-tails, Lose his Eyesight in the process and Have to take Itachi's eyes giving him EMS; In terms of the coming chapters, Sasuke is gonna kill Danzo and one other Kage, My guess would have to be either the Raikage or the Tsukage.

    Next Naruto: In terms of Naruto, I feel he's So burdened by the promise that he's losing his happyness; I feel that by now knowing that Sasuke is apart of the Akatsuki, that he thinks there's no hope; The only thing that would bring him away from Sasuke for the time being is if Sakura lets him out of his promise of a lifetime; He's not gonna get better mentally until he doesnt have to deal with Sasuke on his mind 24/7; Long Term Predictions: He will become the Hokage by the next Time Jump, Kakashi will be the next Hokage until then, For the coming chapters, He'll be let out of his promise of a lifetime by Sakura and he'll go back to Konoha and Help rebuild it.

    Finally Sakura: In terms of Sakura, what I got from this chapter is that she has Finally put Sasuke behind her, Not just b/c she stopped crying, or b/c of what Shikamaru said actually made sense; But b/c of what she said to herself in her mind; Look at this page: Naruto 459 page 14 | One Manga; She says that she was the one that has caused Naruto the most pain, that she has made nothing but mistakes in her life and that she's not going to make another one.

    In my opinion, That means that She made a mistake making Naruto shoulder all the blame, and that she made a mistake to fall for Sasuke when she has someone like Naruto standing right in front of her (Note: I'm Not saying this just B/c I 'm a NaruSaku Fan, but b/c I'm actually analizing the Manga); Long Term Predictions: Sakura is gonna fall for Naruto by the next Time Jump (Please dont Flame); In terms of the coming Chapters, Sakura is gonna either Travel to the and of Iron or wait until he comes back, and let Naruto out of his Promise of a lifetime and Possibly return his Feelings.

    This was an Awesome Chapter; It sucks that we have to wait two weeks but it will be worth it in the end.
    wait where duz it say u have 2 wait 2 weeks?!?!
     
         

  11. #11
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    wait where duz it say u have 2 wait 2 weeks?!?!
    On OneManga.com; Its homepage says that there will be no SJ next week; They're Usually right.
     
         

  12. #12
    Hunter of sasuke OmegaVegeta2000's Avatar
    Status
    OmegaVegeta2000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Missing nin
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    First page!!!!!! of corse another good chapter....cant wait till next week
     
         

  13. #13
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    :mad: Dats all i can say
    I think everyone on this forum agrees with you.
     
         

  14. #14
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    Posts
    918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    On OneManga.com; Its homepage says that there will be no SJ next week; They're Usually right.
    :mad: Dats all i can say
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Future Naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Future Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    why is madara at the kage meeting and with the other half of zetsu.
     
         

  16. #16
    Danzo FTW
    Status
    DeGeer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    G'day first post on this forum :D do you thnik believes they need to kill sasuke?

    how come everyone rips on danzo so much all the time? hes the slyest legend ever! i hope he becomes leader of alliance if ends up happening now

    why do you guys recon zetsu snitched on ? i thought they were all on the same side?
     
         

  17. #17
    Member rebornsoul's Avatar
    Status
    rebornsoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    why is there only one half of zetsu, maybe the other one is up to something somewhere?
     
         

  18. #18
    Academy Student venom2010's Avatar
    Status
    venom2010 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    1 Thing people danzo is not tobi stop thinking that because of his eye thing and in my opion i dont think tobi is testing sauke i think he just plays that dirty.Cuz he wants to be the only guy with sharigan n will try to get rid of danzo and sauke n what better way but to have them kill each other and last thing!!!! Man to tell you the thruth i just wish they kill this b**ch sakura off the show already im tired of looking at her face man how she always acts towards naruto.And how she still has fellings for sauske man he dont like you get over it already deam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what i dont want her die yet i hope she goes to see naruto to tell him she likes him n his like its to late for all that.For all bull she put him threw.After sometime sauske comes back and shut her down big time too in a bad way and then she get's killed off lol.That be sad for them but not me and naruto ands up withhinata And sauske's is not stronger than naruto to let you know all sauske has is his sharigan n that's it let see him do something if trys to put a seal on his sharigan like naruto did with his ninetales he wouldnt even stand a chance at even beating kankuro lol lol
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student
    Status
    NarutoJr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    i think the real actions will be after 2-3 chapters. when everybody meets at the one point.
     
         

  20. #20
    Academy Student
    Status
    NarutoJr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rebornsoul View Post
    why is there only one half of zetsu, maybe the other one is up to something somewhere?
    his with tobi.
     
         

  21. #21
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoJr View Post
    i think the real actions will be after 2-3 chapters. when everybody meets at the one point.
    What do ya mean? like in the land of Iron?
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    The real action has already happened. Zetsus new superawesome "HELLOOOOOO!" made the rest of my month.
     
         

  23. #23
    Danzo FTW
    Status
    DeGeer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by venom2010 View Post
    1 Thing people danzo is not tobi stop thinking that because of his eye thing and in my opion i dont think tobi is testing sauke i think he just plays that dirty.Cuz he wants to be the only guy with sharigan n will try to get rid of danzo and sauke n what better way but to have them kill each other and last thing!!!! Man to tell you the thruth i just wish they kill this b**ch sakura off the show already im tired of looking at her face man how she always acts towards naruto.And how she still has fellings for sauske man he dont like you get over it already deam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what i dont want her die yet i hope she goes to see naruto to tell him she likes him n his like its to late for all that.For all bull she put him threw.After sometime sauske comes back and shut her down big time too in a bad way and then she get's killed off lol.That be sad for them but not me and naruto ands up withhinata And sauske's is not stronger than naruto to let you know all sauske has is his sharigan n that's it let see him do something if trys to put a seal on his sharigan like naruto did with his ninetales he wouldnt even stand a chance at even beating kankuro lol lol
    i'd love to see sakura die to shes so annoying and naruto him self is getting abit whimpy i say he goes rogue and kills sasuke, sides with danzo and brings back the konoha domination of the world!!!
     
         

  24. #24
    Academy Student
    Status
    NarutoJr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    What do ya mean? like in the land of Iron?
    yes, i supposed. kishi might show "kakyamruto" team first before the fight, then kishi will add shikamaru's ultimate team. kishi might show some actions but bit by bit.
    but team shika, will be way too late.
     
         

  25. #25
    Academy Student
    Status
    NarutoJr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    The real action has already happened. Zetsus new superawesome "HELLOOOOOO!" made the rest of my month.
    loz he will do some freak show first, like lap dancing to mizukage.
     
         

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •