Pooling Match-ups and Confirmations

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    Sovereign and Q of the Sharingan will be replaced by our last two alternates. Since that is the last round one match, both of you please expect your match to be posted tomorrow.
  2. Solo
    Solo -in detention-
  3. DeadManWonderLand
    Today was the final day in the extension of my match against Tazilla88 Can you make a Round 2 pool up soon.And add names to it as time goes by.
    I think it would give a vibe that says things are still moving as scheduled because right now it seems slow and uneven.
  4. DeadManWonderLand
    Today was the final day in the extension of my match against Tazilla88 Can you make a Round 2 pool threaad soon.And add names to it as time goes by.
    I think it would give a vibe that says things are still moving as scheduled because right now it seems slow and uneven.
  5. Floydical
    Floydical
    I understand the concern. I was hoping to get most if not all the judging done before posting the second matches but that may not happen. Expect new debate threads to be made by tomorrow night. Do expect to see innactive members to be discarded from the tourney so that more un-debated matches do not happen.

In addition, expect some matches to be reformed so your second match may not be the same as the ones already posted.
  6. LolaxXx
    Im waiting for Tobispawn.
  7. Floydical
    Floydical
    After giving it some thought, I am going to leave the pools as they are. However, 3 members are now considered inactive so some pools will have 5 debaters instead of 6. In these pools, the matches that ended in a disqualification will not be credited to the victor. Instead, the matches that included the dropped member will be reformed. With this method, every person will still get 2 matches against active debaters to keep things more fair.

Keep an eye out for the changes to the matches.
  8. LolaxXx
    when do I go again?
  9. Floydical
    Floydical
    Matches have been updated, please check the first post. There are 12 matches still to be posted for round 1, just as what was planned. Do remember, that matches resulting in a DQ will not be counted for scoring and every debater involved in one of those matches still have 2 matches waiting for them.
  10. Anub
    Anub
    Does this mean that some debaters will have 3 matches?