Round 1 Pool 2: PuppyDogGeneral vs. 10023213

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    Kurotsuchi (Onoki's Daughter) vs. Sai (created by Uzumaki16)

PuppyDogGeneral: Kurotsuchi

10023213: Sai

Restrictions: None

Knowledge: None

Starting Distance: 50 metres

Intent: Kill

To clarify some things from my postings, you are limited to 15 post total that will be counted for scoring. From your 16th post on, you will not get credit for anything you stated. Keep all responses to a maximum of 20 lines, if you notice your response is more than that after posting it, please edit it as soon as you notice. If you have any posts at the end of the debate with more than 20 lines, you will get a DQ. This obviously does not count images you post or links you post to show evidence from the manga, only your lines of text. If you apply titles of some sort to clarify sections of your post this will not be counted either, again, only lines of text count. If you have any specific questions about the match, message me or Uzumaki and we will clarify it in this thread. Again, do not post in this thread until you are posting an argument, any and all posts you make count toward the 15 total.

-Please note that no knowledge means you competitor has no knowledge about their opponent but, as a debater, you still do know everything about the competitors.-

Either one of you can post first. Begin!
  2. Floydical
    Floydical
    PuppyDogGeneral has asked if Kurotsuchi's flight capabilities are on the same level of her grandfather, Onoki.

Regarding abilities, techniques, feats, and overall power level of a shinobi, we judges attempt to avoid any specific instruction on the matter unless it is vital to defining the restrictions and specifications of the match-up. Put simply, the only thing I will say on the matter is that you, as a debater, must determine the overall strength and capability of your own combatant and proceed with your arguments accordingly.
  3. 10023213
    From 50 meters away sai decides to put paper bombs into his ninjutsu paintings(without letting Kurotsuchi notice) and draws a bird with explosive tages(about 10) and launches them at Kurotsuchi. At the same time if Kurotsuchi manages to dodge the explosive and birds then sai makes 2 (paint) clones which each surround Kurotsuchi from 2 opposite sides while the real sai faces Kurotsuchi while all 3 of them perform Super Beast Imitating Drawing at the same time leaving Kurotsuchi with no way to counter.While all of this is happening sai(the real one) stops performing the technique and draws 6 lions all around him just to prepare for the unexpected in case she still manages to survive(which is not very likely). In the databook sai has a 3 in stanima which means he should be able to do all of this. Sai has a 3.5 in taijutsu and a 4 in ninjutsu which means his opponent will not be able to get the upper hand in any of those areas unless they are one of the top ninja in the world. Also one of the other clones withdraws and leaves the rest of the work(if any) to the other 1 clone while the real sai starts to perform the Tiger Vision Staring Bullet to seal Kurotsuchi if she tries to come at sai..
  4. 10023213
    Thus the overwhelming power of all the paintings and explosives coming at Kurotsuchi even from the very start of the battle sai's power is too much for Kurotsuchi to handle and she is killed in the beginning with the explosive tags, in the middle with the super beast imitating drawing, near the end with all the lions attacking her, or at the end when she is sealed by the tiger. Taijutsu will not work on Sai because he is very skillful in that area.

The fight is over
  5. Floydical
    Floydical
    This debate will close on the 6th around the same time it was posted if no extension is requested.
  6. Floydical
    Floydical
    This match is officially closed, 1002313 wins by default. I will determine how the judges scoring process will work in un-debated threads.
  7. kakashi owns all
    kakashi owns all
    1002313 by default
  8. 10023213
    since my name is kinda weird you can just call me Numbers/Digits/ or 100....