Rules related to this group

First come, usual rules:

-No spamming

-No flaming

-No trolling

-and other usual NB rules

Now, story teller rules:

-Every story should be written in a separate thread

-Thread story is written in is also a discussion thread, so discussion is done there

-All the kinds of stories are welcome, stories from the books, internet, stories someone told you, stories you made up, even stories from your life are welcome...

-Fell free to discuss about just anything in tha story, feel free to ask questions, tell what you think of tha story, if story is not finished, feel free to give it a proper ending

-Also, feel free to debate and discuss with other members, defend your thoughts and ideas, let's make discussions interesting!!

-This is more like suggestion than it is the rule, if you have any idea how to make this group better and whole thing more interesting feel free to give your suggestions, i am open for advices and am thankful for every suggestion..

-For all tha questions and suggestion i shall open separate thread, so please don't pm/vm me if there is no good reason..

-Feel free to pm/vm me if there is some kind of problem or someone is breaking the rules..

-Last and most important of all, have fun!!
  2. basegirl
    basegirl
    AYE! UNDERSTOOD
  3. EL MAGNIFICO
    EL MAGNIFICO
    gotcha !!
  4. Maina Deah
    Maina Deah
    okay
  5. 0neCrazyAngel
    0neCrazyAngel
    copy that!