Suiton Group

1. -Hatake-
    -Hatake-
    1.Ok senpai * I focus my suiton chackra in my body and focus and concentrate upon it to make sure I don't lose focus, then when I have done that I release a current of water in the shape of an dragon head that I send to attack towards my target.
  2. -Hatake-
    -Hatake-
    2. * I focus my suiton chackra in my body and concentrate on it then when I have competed that I spit out a large sphere of rotating water that I blast at a tree nearby.*
  3. blaise12
    blaise12
    if focus my suiton chakra and release it while manipulating it to look like a dragon/serpent thingy.

2.I focus my suiton chakra internelly and once i have gained enough i pussh it out of my mouth and manipulate it to become a bullet shape water projectile.

(srry for my late reply oh and theres alot of C rank water tech arnt there >.>)
  4. Thor
    Thor
    Next 2

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
    (Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.
  5. Sterling Malory Archer
    Sterling Malory Archer
    1) I mold my water chakra into my feet area. I then slam my foot onto the ground hard causing water to rise up beneath my foot and race towards my target as a slicing jet.

2) I mold my water chakra into my mouth. I then spew a strong water wave that is heavily compressed at my target.
  6. -Hatake-
    -Hatake-
    Ok senpai.

1. I focus my suiton in my body, and focus and concentrate upon it to make sure I don't lose focus then when I have done that, I slam my foot on the ground, causing water to rise up and head towards my target as a jet of water.
  7. -Hatake-
    -Hatake-
    2. I focus my suiton chackra in my body and focus upon it, then when I have done that I spit out a strong water wave that I spit form my mouth and I aim it at the tree.
  8. Rikerslade
    Rikerslade
    1. i focus my suiton to my feet and compress it so it stays solid upon being launced. i then stomp down in a manner than launches the suiton in the form of a wave*

2. i then focus my chakra to my throat and molds it in the shape and form of my throat so it comes out in the form of a wave. i then release it so it has enough force behind it*
  9. mattchew1997
    mattchew1997
    i focus my suiton chakra to my foot and stomp it onto the ground, the water comes out in a cutting wall thingie.

i cahnnel my suiton chakra into my mouth and compress it alot. i then blast it out of my mouth, breaking a rock to pieces
  10. Rikerslade
    Rikerslade
    1. i focus my chakra to my feet and compresses it. i then slam my foot on the ground. as i do, i change it to suiton so the explosive force can push it out in the form of a slicing wave.

2. i send my chakra to my throat and turn it into suiton. once i do, i make clashi in with itself to build up pressure. i then send it flying out in to form of a powerful wave