Round 1 Pool 1 Negative Knight vs. Dr. Proof

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    SM Kabuto vs. SM Jiraiya (created by Uzumaki16)

Negative Knight: SM Jiraiya

Dr. Proof: SM Kabuto

Both competitors enter the battle already in sage mode. This means both Ma an Pa are accompanying Jiraiya. Kabuto has no access to any edos for the duration of the fight.

Knowledge: None

Starting Distance: 10 metres

Intent: Kill

To clarify some things from my postings, you are limited to 15 post total that will be counted for scoring. From your 16th post on, you will not get credit for anything you stated. Keep all responses to a maximum of 20 lines, if you notice your response is more than that after posting it, please edit it as soon as you notice. If you have any posts at the end of the debate with more than 20 lines, you will get a DQ. This obviously does not count images you post or links you post to show evidence from the manga, only your lines of text. If you apply titles of some sort to clarify sections of your post this will not be counted either, again, only lines of text count. If you have any specific questions about the match, message me or Uzumaki and we will clarify it in this thread. Again, do not post in this thread until you are posting an argument, any and all posts you make count toward the 15 total.

-Please note that no knowledge means you competitor has no knowledge about their opponent but, as a debater, you still do know everything about the competitors.-

Either one of you can post first. Begin!
  2. Floydical
    Floydical
    DrProof has asked if the match-up includes Kabuto's DNA modifications. Yes it does, Kabuto's only restrictions is his lack of any edo tensei to aid him.
  3. Floydical
    Floydical
    DrProof, please post your first argument.
  4. Floydical
    Floydical
    This match has been granted an extension due to the request of DrProof. You now have until the 10th and either of you are allowed to post your first argument whenever you want.
  5. Negative Knight
    Negative Knight
    My opponent was permanently banned
  6. Floydical
    Floydical
    NK wins this match by default.